Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2010 10:11 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I'm guessing they're allies that just like to cause trouble? I don't think there will be an all-out battle in this arc with Shimon/Simon vs. Tsuna and co. since even Reborn himself is telling Tsuna to stop the fighting since the Shimon/Simon family is a guest to the inheritance ceremony.

7 days to go until the ceremony...
I wonder how long that will be in manga-chapter time? lol
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Apr 8, 2010 4:16 PM
Oct 2009
i want to read >_<
Apr 9, 2010 2:38 AM

Nov 2009
omg this is just epic .... i predicted right when the manga is still in future arc!! i said the next arc will be vongola versus another mafia family, and here you go!! another mafia family!!! (wont spoil it for you) and hibari's battle was, well, so-so, cuz they stopped in the middle. hoped they fight again.
Apr 9, 2010 2:48 AM
Nov 2007
gmgkng said:
omg this is just epic .... i predicted right when the manga is still in future arc!! i said the next arc will be vongola versus another mafia family, and here you go!! another mafia family!!!

Wow. You've predicted something predictable. Well done.
Apr 9, 2010 3:32 AM

Nov 2007
Well ... seems they 'could' be allies, seeing as they moved to the school as well seems they'll be around for a while =] always nice to see new cast.
Apr 9, 2010 5:05 AM
Oct 2008
In page 9 did she just got scared of Hibiri's killing intent? and did she pull out flames on him or Hibiri did? abit confused lol wish Hibiri managed to smash her to pieces
MrChuApr 9, 2010 5:10 AM
Apr 9, 2010 5:25 AM
Sep 2008
kinda expected as mush

she pulled out flame he didnt

now hes gotta play peace keeper? blah

well no fights now that reborns cleared things up but idk how tsuna is suppost to control hibiri... maybe hes gonna have to fight em both....... nah that would be over to quick and we would lose our main character

radiantfire said:
gmgkng said:
omg this is just epic .... i predicted right when the manga is still in future arc!! i said the next arc will be vongola versus another mafia family, and here you go!! another mafia family!!!

Wow. You've predicted something predictable. Well done.

umm wrong?

reborn clearly said to STOP the fight so theres not going to be a fight between familys
patratApr 9, 2010 5:32 AM
Apr 9, 2010 5:58 AM
Nov 2007
patrat said:
umm wrong?

reborn clearly said to STOP the fight so theres not going to be a fight between familys

Reborn interfering with the fight in this chapter does not mean that the two families are never going to fight.
Apr 9, 2010 6:56 AM

Jul 2009
radiantfire said:
patrat said:
umm wrong?

Reborn interfering with the fight in this chapter does not mean that the two families are never going to fight.

We can still not be so sure though. Reborn said that they're guest but it will be more interesting if they do fight. They looks like a bunch of guys that match the Vongola Guardians (again).

Good to see Hibari in action again with his famous quote along with it :D

Really want to see what will happen in this Inheritance Ceremony...
This is a signature.
Apr 9, 2010 7:36 AM

Dec 2007
Damn, I remember when Reborn was awesome at Mukuro's and Varia's arc... miss that so much. Now it's everything so predictable and meh that I had to low the score.
Apr 9, 2010 8:13 AM
May 2009
I bite you to death!

Things are looking interesting..
Apr 9, 2010 8:44 AM

Oct 2009
*Buahahaha~~*
I was right xD
I said they won't be enemies! Nobody believed me...
Now I'm curious about what role will they play in the inheritance ceremony...

Apr 9, 2010 9:56 AM

Feb 2008
This arc have so many potential. I'm glad the future arc is done because it was turning into a Zoo and slow-pacing. I'm still curious about the new Vongola rings. They look badass btw. Hope for new powers?

This arc might be similar to Kokuyo and Xanxus arc, but it would be better! Hibari haven't said his catchphrase for a while!
Apr 9, 2010 2:04 PM

Aug 2008
anyway in simple term for the time being their guest, tho even with that being so we never know what their true intentions are till they say so themselves.

i mean if they were really guest there would not be a need to join their school too, its like they plan to take over the region, that's not guest worthy, more u know.
Apr 9, 2010 3:03 PM

Jul 2008
Does this mean the ceremony will take place in Japan? Because that would lame. I wanted to see the Guardians (well excluding Gokudera and Lambo) having culture shock.

BEGINNER
Apr 9, 2010 5:13 PM

Jan 2010
Seems like a ''harsh'' welcome:it seems like a couple of filler chapters. Anyway Tsuna will still become the boss, without doubt(as shown in the future arc), so everything will just be fine(although i hope there's fighting along the way).
love or hate, i couldn't care less
Apr 9, 2010 7:19 PM
Sep 2008
i dont think during this arc they will fight easy enough to reason that ppl invited to a ceremony for the guardians are allied mafia familys and as reborn said stop worthless fighting so he believes there is no gain to having them fight

BUT the birthday thing reborn did and such where one family had to win rounds at some "game" or the comedy acts ect could easily happen as entertainment hosts should entertain their guests

full out battle i seriously doubt

i thought in 283 or 83 or something reborn said it was in japan and familys would start coming over for it

my thinking is that with large movements of the mafia it would draw the attention of law enforcement so the mafia would want to get ppl in slowly and under cover rather then suddenly all show up at the airport....

even if thats not the reasoning its nice to see a counter to the large activity lvls makes the manga feel more real to me and explaining all that would make it odd...
Apr 9, 2010 7:27 PM

Nov 2007
It doesn't make much sense that the transfer students (even being from a mafia family) would be able to hold a candle to Tsuna and his guardians, sense Byakuran destroyed all the mafia families in the future and Tsuna and the gang defeated Byakuran and his people. There really shouldn't logically be anybody from the mafia in the present time that could stand up to Tsuna and friends.
Apr 9, 2010 8:50 PM

Oct 2008
Hibariiiiiii-samaaaaaa~

Ahh, I've missed him and his one liners. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 10, 2010 6:58 AM

Feb 2009
Tsuna face was funny. :3

I think that the next cap, Tsuna and his friends will talk with this new family. o_o
Apr 10, 2010 2:00 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I wanted the fight to continue.

Apr 10, 2010 5:23 PM
Nov 2009
Shadow_Strider said:
It doesn't make much sense that the transfer students (even being from a mafia family) would be able to hold a candle to Tsuna and his guardians, sense Byakuran destroyed all the mafia families in the future and Tsuna and the gang defeated Byakuran and his people. There really shouldn't logically be anybody from the mafia in the present time that could stand up to Tsuna and friends.

Now, Hibari obviously didn't use all his strength, and the girly was surprised she didn't kill Tsuna, so there's gotta be some big difference out and going there.

But seriously, these people are too alike the Guardians. The only ones who are only a little alike is Tsuna and that guy who always gets hurt, but that's just because Tsuna's got friends and that other guy doesn't seem to. So it really irritates me how alike everyone are. It's like with the first generation and the tenth all over again.
Apr 10, 2010 11:20 PM
Sep 2008
Shadow_Strider said:

but.... they dont have their box weapons any more

irie said they couldnt take them bak because they dont exist in the past and then they were changed into rings so if they are rings we dont know if they have the power of the boxed or if they are the essences need to recreate them when they are invented

so our current family is just as good or worse then the mafia that byakuran beat if im right

of course tsuna, Hibari and Yamamoto are different.... they all used weapons from the past just added their flame to it to enhance their power

and if u remember the only person to actually beat byakuran was tsuna and that was in a 1 on 1 fight the rest all lost in the game and in the real illusion (provided by some1 from the future!) and they all had Varia back up while they lost! im sure the real illusion was very close to how it would of went down sure maybe they would of done a bit better but thats just a maybe... and after the illusion in came ghost or byakuran w.e u wanna call him and he wiped out both sides in a sec

so the family lost to byakuran and byakuran hadnt beat every family from the future! the Vongola was still fighting!

we still dont know enought about these rings they got to say just how strong they are now if they still work then wheres that dam cat that always refuses to go bak in the box go? im sure Gokudera would be training himself to be right hand man and that cat would be falling him around to use him as a scratching post

and tsuna... well hes a wimp! hes only as good as the situation calls him to be rarely over powering untill last sec
Apr 11, 2010 2:09 AM

Nov 2008
Lol tsuna takes the hits.
Apr 11, 2010 5:48 AM

Nov 2009
Really... 285 chapters in and Tsuna is getting his ass kicked in every chapter, but not in a good way where.
Shitt P. was .. Gokudera said... Serious?
This is becoming the most predictable crap ever. We obviously didn't know they were a mafia family... How did the anime adaption get me to start watching anime? >.>
Aug 5, 2013 8:51 AM

Feb 2011
Tsuna you dork.

And Gokudera cracks me up. <3
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 29, 2017 5:36 AM

Feb 2013
Adelheid is really hot.
Jun 18, 2023 10:44 PM

Jun 2021
OMG A familiy never mentioned, will be ther more families in the ceremony?
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.