Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 2, 2022 10:27 AM

Dec 2020
Nice to see that tengen wifes are all right, also a little of a backstory also good to know.

Haha i love inosuke always best boy.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sใ‚ท

Jan 2, 2022 10:34 AM

Mar 2021
Man this show despite being a generic shounen always excites me with it's action and background music choices

Now they have used semi-dubstep kind of mix as tengen's bgm in this episode๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜it really elevated that scene

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jan 2, 2022 10:47 AM

Jun 2016
suma voice so cute and childish .. i love it !!

Jan 2, 2022 10:49 AM

Oct 2018
I wonder how many clients those girls get every day, Tengen-sama might be the greatest cuckold in anime history.

Is it just me or Suma looks like the pig head?
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 2, 2022 10:57 AM

Jun 2020
Peak demon slayer ost. The music is so good I get goosebumps for no reason.
Jan 2, 2022 10:59 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS<<<<<<<<<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY<<<<<333333333333333333333333333333
Jan 2, 2022 11:01 AM
May 2020
DKDiabloLicht said:
Damnit!!! It was a good episode but this episode was titled Flashy or they alluded to it getting flashy so I was hoping and really thinking that we'd ACTUALLY see Tengen do some legit fighting in this damn episode. But instead he just cut the belt and that was that,. Definitely wanted more, although obviously they have to drag this fight out(or I think they do) since there's 6 episodes left.

Seriously I was confused about the belt, When it talked from behind Inosuke I thought that it was another Demon and not just a talking Belt that was connected to Daki. Anyway I really hope he fights Daki next episode. Also I loved Tanjiro's Sun breathing but it really blows that it has such a drawback! Like it's supposed to be the best of the best and everything else is just a copy, but he can only use it 2-3x before his body becomes totally messed up?

Don't worry. Tengen has loads of insane action waiting. Just be a little patient.

Honestly tanjiro's body has not yet properly adjusted to sun breathing. Slowly as the series progresses he'll keep getting better at it.
Jan 2, 2022 11:03 AM
Jul 2021
Mansibuddin101 said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Damnit!!! It was a good episode but this episode was titled Flashy or they alluded to it getting flashy so I was hoping and really thinking that we'd ACTUALLY see Tengen do some legit fighting in this damn episode. But instead he just cut the belt and that was that,. Definitely wanted more, although obviously they have to drag this fight out(or I think they do) since there's 6 episodes left.

Seriously I was confused about the belt, When it talked from behind Inosuke I thought that it was another Demon and not just a talking Belt that was connected to Daki. Anyway I really hope he fights Daki next episode. Also I loved Tanjiro's Sun breathing but it really blows that it has such a drawback! Like it's supposed to be the best of the best and everything else is just a copy, but he can only use it 2-3x before his body becomes totally messed up?

Don't worry. Tengen has loads of insane action waiting. Just be a little patient.

Honestly tanjiro's body has not yet properly adjusted to sun breathing. Slowly as the series progresses he'll keep getting better at it.

Nice, thanks I look forward to it. Just the fact that we only have 11 legit episodes and the first couple were pretty slow imo has me really wanting action asap and really good action. Can't believe it's like halfway over already
Jan 2, 2022 11:03 AM

Aug 2013
10/10 10/10 10/10
Jan 2, 2022 11:44 AM
Jun 2019
Just writing here cause there isn't anywhere else, but man I find it hilarious that the 2 most "helpful" reviews are just people hating on Demon Slayer for no reason
Jan 2, 2022 11:47 AM

Jun 2021
Please i need 3 wifes like them <3

Jan 2, 2022 11:54 AM

Apr 2018
This was an excellent and action-packed episode. Tanjiro trying the sun breathing technique on a Upper Demon while holding his ground. That's some insane shit to do for real. On the other hand, Inosuke found the worm slasher and I really laughed my ass off when he went zooming through the hole. Anyway, he rescued Zenitsu and managed to fight off the worm slasher together with Tengen and his two wives. The other one is poisoned but still alive. A few flashbacks here and there but it didn't affect the episode at all. But, they're monologuing a lot. Tengen is flashy as hell and I like that.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 2, 2022 11:56 AM

Aug 2019
Better episode. Ufotable do a great job of elevating the action sequences and imbue them with emotion that the manga could never hope to replicate.

I still have my concerns about the quality of the writing and some of the storyboarding, but I'll leave that until after the season is over to see if it improves as the season goes on.
Jan 2, 2022 12:07 PM

Jul 2012
Sound and Thunder Breathing seem so alike and flashy. Feels like Zenitsu would pair well alongside Uzui. I hope we can see more interactions between these two.
Jan 2, 2022 12:35 PM
Aug 2015
Inosuke is right: Zenitsu should always stay asleep. Then, he is not screaming the entire time and actually pretty badass.

This was a nice episode. But it doesn't sit so tight with me that Tanjirou can hold his own for so long against an upper ranked demon. He should die in the blink of an eye if the power scaling is consistent, at least that's what it seems like to me.
Jan 2, 2022 12:37 PM

May 2018
Nice to see that Tanjirou can use his Fire Breathing techniques without collapsing immediately now. Tengen making the flashiest entrance ever lol. His wives are top tier waifus!
Jan 2, 2022 12:38 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
We finally get to meet them.
Jan 2, 2022 12:39 PM

Feb 2014
So Tengen's family fully delves into polygamy, huh? No wonder he got 3 wives at a rather young age, although it was interesting to note that Sumi stepped up herself to become one of his wives.

Overall, the whole episode had a good balance of action as well as the flashback needed to flesh out the other characters more. Tanjiro is still having a hard time against the upper rank demon, but he's doing really well to hold his ground.

Inosuke and Zenitsu played their parts well, although the introduction of Tengen making his appearance against the belly robe and effortlessly dismantling it was pretty awesome to see. The animation quality of the fights were great, as expected and I honestly think it'll get even better as the battles get more tense. That's something worth looking forward to! =)
Jan 2, 2022 12:42 PM

Nov 2012
Am I the only one that thinks of Buggy the Clown when Tengen says flashy?

My favorite part was unconscious Zenitsu's thunderclap and Inosuke finally realizing Z should probably stay sleep. That made me laugh so hard.

I hope Inosuke at least goes to help Tanjirou.
Jan 2, 2022 1:07 PM
Jun 2021
Inosuke: maybe you should stay sleep the whole time that was hilarious
Tanjiro use sun breathing against daki is so cool
Makio and suma helping inosuke ( suma is so cute)
Tanjiro use sun breathing against daki it's so cool
Tengen save hinatsuru
Zenitsu's thunderclap is the best part of this episode
Jan 2, 2022 1:23 PM
Oct 2016
Uzui using that sound breathing!!!

things are about to get flashy!!

Jan 2, 2022 1:28 PM

Apr 2015
Tanjiro holding out against Daki for so long is pretty impressive, also nice to see that he's more compatible now with Hinokami Kagura than his standard water breathing technique. Even if it's kinda a double edged sword.

Impressive as well from Inosuke to slice up the "worm belt" while also not cutting into the captured humands, good to see that he also managed to free Makio, Suma and Zenitsu in doing so. Zenitsu's thiunderclap never fails to amaze me, it's always epic when he gets into action, even if his character is a bit on the silly side at times. Totally agreed with Inosuke here, he should stay asleep...

Finally meeting all 3 of tengen's wives and I can easily say that Suma is by far the best... Nao Touyama is the perfect cast for her!!

Now I can't wait for Tengen to shine!!
Jan 2, 2022 1:38 PM

Sep 2017
Lol his three wives really do have the same copy paste mega thicc body.
Jan 2, 2022 2:14 PM

Jun 2021
Phosphophyllita said:
I wonder how many clients those girls get every day, Tengen-sama might be the greatest cuckold in anime history.

Like, I also want to know, did Tengen really let her wives be prostitutes in those brothels ? If not, what could they be doing to hide their original purpose (spying) ?

~ Weeboo
Jan 2, 2022 2:43 PM

Dec 2013
Uzui's reunion with his 3 wives was surprisingly sweet. All 3 are ridiculously cute. Uzui is a lucky man.

Inosuke pointing out that Zenitsu should stay asleep was weirdly funny to me.
Jan 2, 2022 3:30 PM
Nov 2019
Amazing animation, as usual, on the fight with Tanjiro and Daki. I especially like how nearly every move of his was elaborated on. Its still likely gonna come down to her vs Uzui.

Interesting how Makio and Suma sort of look like Zenitsu and Inosuke, but with their personalities swapped,
Jan 2, 2022 3:32 PM

Oct 2008
awesome episode! the wives are also voiced by female VA's that i simp! guhehehe!
5/5.

Jan 2, 2022 3:48 PM
Oct 2021
After so many boring episode finally we will start the real hype lets goooo.... The only one i dont like from this anime is too many flashback everytime they want to attacking especially for Tanjirou.
Jan 2, 2022 3:51 PM

Nov 2016
Eye candy, flamboyance, hype.

Great episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 2, 2022 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
Zenitsu using the breathing technique that at the same time and strong, gave a little work for the enemy.
However, Tanjiro continues with the fight, and with the participation of Uzui, I confess that his entry was very nice and gave an enhanced to the enemy's attack.
Jan 2, 2022 4:20 PM

Jun 2019
I’m officially getting worried about this show. Character power-ups seem to be coming out of nowhere and are only explained by flashback sequences that break the flow of the fights. Still no fights that have wowed me, too much comedy that doesn’t hit, and too many flashbacks. I really hopes it picks it up soon.
Jan 2, 2022 4:57 PM

Apr 2017
Kinda mega asspull for Tanjiro to last so long against an upper demon. Daki be like, "I'm gonna go for the kill this time". Whoops, nah, Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura! *wheezes* Recovery! Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura!

Like, that is so fucking bullshit lmao. Obvious plot armour but cmon, Tanjiro should at least get some injuries to him by now.
Jan 2, 2022 5:25 PM
Dec 2019
That was a great episode. Tanjiro is using his Hinokami Kagura which I find suits him better than his Water Breathing. Inosuke is able to dislocate his bone to go through a hole which is amazing yet kind of gross. I feel like with what we saw with Tengen swordsmanship, that it's not even close to his full power.
Jan 2, 2022 5:27 PM
May 2021
sick episode , animation top notch as usual
we also saw tanjiro used sun or fire breatig(sorry if i got it wrong) in a cool little fight with 6th upper moon
Jan 2, 2022 5:27 PM
May 2021
sick episode , animation top notch as usual
we also saw tanjiro used sun or fire breatig(sorry if i got it wrong) in a cool little fight with 6th upper moon
Jan 2, 2022 5:31 PM
Jan 2022
Hyrulia said:
Warming up for Monjiro is over, we will have an episode 19 level (even better) next episode

About time too. I've had enough exposition (no matter how important) for the rest of the season. It should be all sauce from now on. Also, since it looks like Tanjiro's sword is going to break again if Daki isn't going all out and it's already nicked, I think Tanjiro will finally man up and use Rengoku's spare sword hilt. That will look so badass.
Dmalikhammer4Jan 2, 2022 5:39 PM
Jan 2, 2022 5:50 PM
May 2020
Xystus said:
Kinda mega asspull for Tanjiro to last so long against an upper demon. Daki be like, "I'm gonna go for the kill this time". Whoops, nah, Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura! *wheezes* Recovery! Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura! Hinokami Kagura!

Like, that is so fucking bullshit lmao. Obvious plot armour but cmon, Tanjiro should at least get some injuries to him by now.

1) Sun breathing is very powerful. It is the first and strongest technique afterall.
2) Daki is very weak. You'll know why later.
3) Tanjiro did get injury. Not blood injury but he did hurt his body. Plus the fight just started. Real fight starts next episode. Trust me this is the bloodiest arc so far there's still lots to unpack
Jan 2, 2022 5:58 PM
Aug 2016
Eyyy, this was such a good episode. It feels like the Sakuga that everybody has been waiting for is finally starting to show up. Lot of amazing moments here:

1. Uzui saving Hinatsuru
2. Tanjiro vs Daki
3. Inosuke tunneling through the hole with dislocated joints XD
4. Inosuke vs the Belt demon, or whatever that was
5. Makio and Suma joining Inosuke
6. Zenitsu's Thunderclap and Flash. That legit hyped me up!
7. Finally, Uzui himself joining the party and cutting the belt into more pieces, also his moments with Makio and Suma.

Absolute perfection of a Kimetsu episode. Looking forward for more such episodes!

5/5
Jan 2, 2022 6:05 PM
Feb 2018
Xystus said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Koito91Jan 3, 2022 11:03 AM
Jan 2, 2022 6:35 PM

Sep 2019
a Touyama Nao role that ends her sentences with -desu… ayaya intensifies?
Jan 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Jul 2016
Tengen's wives tell me so much about his tastes in women xD
Also sorry but those have to be the sluttiest ninja outfits I have seen in "serious"/non-ecchi anime series so far. Was honestly hard to take Tengen's interactions with his wives seriously.

Anyways, leaving that aside, it was a nice action-focused episode overall. Tanjirou is practically sweating bullets right now against Daki so let's hope the rest can hurry up and save his ass before he breaks another sword.
Jan 2, 2022 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
I'm thinking of inosukes mask. It's invincible.
Flashy outfits for a historical culture. They did put an effort.
Jan 2, 2022 7:55 PM

Jul 2014
I dont usually hype an episode up but I swear to God almighty if this ep gave you all goosebumps then next ep is gonna make yall crap your pants, yall aint ready for the next one, we all about to see a Tanjiro pissed off more than he was back in 19. I trust UFO will make the next ep a feast. Next ep is also one of the main reasons why people has this arc their favorite.

Anyways man this is the first time we have seen “dance of the fire God” used continuously, UFO really aint holding back with this series, it boggles me how people can hate this series when it just looks this fckin good and the interactions between characters having life.
Was the character Toyama Nao plays named “Suma”? The thiccest one among Uzui’s wives, she hella fine and adorable!!!
Tanjiro’s thoughts and lines will really pump you up, I hear a lot of Japanese viewers loved Tanjiro’s thoughts when he motivated himself to use “dance of the fire God” continuously, and his last “SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE”!
Inosuke and Zenitsu getting their fair share in the spotlight as well, still makes me laugh when Inosuke first hand saw Zenitsu in his sleep mode and made a comment on it on “just sleep forever, dude” Uzui also came in with a bang.
It amazes me how well the production value is with KnY, seriously every ep is like movie quality.
We got 3 chapters and an extra 3 pages of the 4th one, great pace! Lets go!
Jan 2, 2022 9:49 PM
Apr 2013
234Mannan said:
ollythirteen said:
What the fuck is up with this season?

I don't think the first season was this awful with the flashbacks and cutaways.

Pretty terrible stalling techniques on display since episode 2.

I doubt binging all the episodes at once will make watching this any better.

I'd probably still skip the flashbacks. They hurt the episode's sense of urgency so bad.

And those damn monologues. Everyone just monologuing.

Tanjiro monologuing. Worm-Sash monologuing. Makio flashback! Episode end.

What the hell happened?

Well personal advice, dont skip them during the next episode....

Thanks for the tip.

Jan 2, 2022 10:08 PM

Feb 2021
So there's a towel demon too apparently
Jan 2, 2022 10:15 PM
Dec 2010
And so it begins.

Finally the show returns to form.
Jan 2, 2022 10:26 PM
Aug 2020
I have been bamboozled by season 1 and not just by ep 19 but every bits of turns and twist in storytelling it has shown me.
But this season has been more of filler than progression for me, stakes are ordinary shonen like and personal stake is minimum to non existent. I have avoided reading source as i was waiting for animation but i think atleast what that has been doesn't have same flavour as season 1 had.
I hope they end it sooner than dragging this arc.
Jan 2, 2022 10:38 PM
Feb 2021
PLight09 said:
Phosphophyllita said:

Like, I also want to know, did Tengen really let her wives be prostitutes in those brothels ? If not, what could they be doing to hide their original purpose (spying) ?
no,i don't think they work as a prostitute,i mean there are other works too like serving drinks/food, household chores etc,and there is no information about what they work in the manga as .so.it can be anything.
Ratings doesn't matter only enjoyment does.
Masterpiece or mid, generic or fresh,best or worst are all subjective
Eren is goat,and aot is still a masterpiece (eg.subjective opinion)

Jan 2, 2022 10:57 PM

Jan 2021
OsunaS2003 said:
Just writing here cause there isn't anywhere else, but man I find it hilarious that the 2 most "helpful" reviews are just people hating on Demon Slayer for no reason

Dont worry, you are going to find these kind of people everywhere.
Nobody takes a review seriously for a show that has only 5 episodes up till now. Haters would probably click the "Helpful" button to make sure that the hate reviews goes to top but those who genuinely enjoy the show wont even bother reading any reviews.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 2, 2022 11:00 PM

Oct 2013
11/10 episode. Nothing more to add. Beautiful animation, a lot of content put into just 20 minutes, and everything having great pacing. It was easily the best Yuukaku-hen's episode so far. Inosuke's random behavior scene was grand, haha.

OsunaS2003 said:

Haters gonna hate on everything that is good looking and/or popular, to simply boost their ego. Similar people to them, or just trolls, will be just upvoting that kind of stuff. No need to care much about it. It's better to just enjoy the show.
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

454 by MursuTG »»
Mar 26, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

185 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 9:07 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.