Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2022 9:09 AM
Oct 2013
Title. I was reminded of this show again by a friend and I looked back and realized it's now basically been 6 years since I was stoked for the season 2 of Nameko lol and it's still not out (at least I can't find it anywhere) so I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone else knew anything

Thanks!
Mar 3, 2022 2:58 PM
Jul 2021
I don't believe there's ANY online version of this show. There is an archive on youtube somewhere (that's how I watched it,) but there's like no subtitles sadly and its in like 144p.
Mar 3, 2022 3:37 PM
Oct 2013
eggplantette said:
I don't believe there's ANY online version of this show. There is an archive on youtube somewhere (that's how I watched it,) but there's like no subtitles sadly and its in like 144p.
eggplantette said:

Do you have a link for it? :o
Mar 3, 2022 3:44 PM
Jul 2021
kidomaro said:
eggplantette said:
eggplantette said:

i don't think im supposed to directly link to stuff like this, but since its basically the only online archive and i don't believe the DVD is being sold anywhere or being broadcasted on TV anymore, I think its fine(?) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsyF0UruL2UYxgb7x_KBGQ5tMVcE0xic
Mar 3, 2022 4:03 PM
Oct 2013
eggplantette said:
kidomaro said:

i don't think im supposed to directly link to stuff like this, but since its basically the only online archive and i don't believe the DVD is being sold anywhere or being broadcasted on TV anymore, I think its fine(?) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsyF0UruL2UYxgb7x_KBGQ5tMVcE0xic

If it was on a illegally streamed website you wouldn't be allowed to but posting youtube links and whatnot is totally fine! So thank you so much I can finally watch it :D
Mar 4, 2022 2:51 PM
Jul 2021
kidomaro said:
eggplantette said:

If it was on a illegally streamed website you wouldn't be allowed to but posting youtube links and whatnot is totally fine! So thank you so much I can finally watch it :D
ah alr, no problem man!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.