Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2021 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
I'm re-watching it for the 10th time and I'm loving every minute of it. No important characters die like most of these survival shows to give unnecessary drama and the girls are badasses with personalities. The FMC is Mary Sue but she earns the powers given to her. The entire game is heavily based on luck than skill so don't give me "hard work" crap. They didn't dumb down the males either to highlight the girls, they are just as important to the story like the girls. They are
not unilaterally evil looking for an opportunity to hook up with the girls and are actually likable especially Yuri's brother and sniper Mask.

Yuri is by far one of my favourite anime character of this category. I like how she gains powers with each arc but still maintains her cheerful personality. Even till the end it doesn't loose it's comedy elements.

It's mindless fun with bare minimum plot and fan service galore but the music, characters, and the very strong but cheerful female lead in a survival setting are great. Rather watch this than another angsty Harem ecchi show where humanity are the bad guys but the MC sides with them because reasons.
Dec 31, 2021 9:06 AM
Apr 2021
tenth time…… for real? the show..really wasn’t that good. the concept had potential but the fan service ruined it a lot. it’s really not necessary for you to watch it 10 times…
Dec 31, 2021 9:18 AM
Jan 2016
This show is trash how you watching it 10 times
Dec 31, 2021 10:46 AM
Oct 2020
My nigga how u gonna re-watch an ass show for the 10th time
Dec 31, 2021 7:11 PM
Jan 2021
I wouldn’t say it was awful but maybe not 10x rewatching good. Maybe in the background while you’re doing other things then sure
Dec 31, 2021 10:46 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Jan 1, 2022 8:11 AM
Jul 2019
I wouldn't rewatch it 10 times in a year, but this anime was very fun to watch, even if it had a lot of shortcomings (and by a lot I mean A LOT).
Jan 1, 2022 9:50 PM
Dec 2020
What in the world yeah it’s alright I guess but it’s very forgettable and not gonna lie wanted to shoot myself half way through it
Jan 2, 2022 12:35 AM
Aug 2021
My guy how could you get through this show one time I dropped it after ep 4 and gave it a 3
Jan 2, 2022 7:40 AM
Jul 2021
This anime is okay. I like Tenkuu Shinpan. Idk why people don’t like it.. People like overrated anime like jjk, aot xD
Jan 2, 2022 2:17 PM
Oct 2021
anirudhtsuki said:
I'm re-watching it for the 10th time and I'm loving every minute of it. No important characters die like most of these survival shows to give unnecessary drama and the girls are badasses with personalities. The FMC is Mary Sue but she earns the powers given to her. The entire game is heavily based on luck than skill so don't give me "hard work" crap. They didn't dumb down the males either to highlight the girls, they are just as important to the story like the girls. They are
not unilaterally evil looking for an opportunity to hook up with the girls and are actually likable especially Yuri's brother and sniper Mask.

Yuri is by far one of my favourite anime character of this category. I like how she gains powers with each arc but still maintains her cheerful personality. Even till the end it doesn't loose it's comedy elements.

It's mindless fun with bare minimum plot and fan service galore but the music, characters, and the very strong but cheerful female lead in a survival setting are great. Rather watch this than another angsty Harem ecchi show where humanity are the bad guys but the MC sides with them because reasons.

Agree, Japanese school girl power action man!
The show is so gaudy and kinda a mess, it’s like a 90’s import anime IMO, so good dude.
It’s refreshing in a world full of stupid mindless trendy Wendy shows like my hero academia and that show about the demons?god those shows are basically the essence of the plot of @ macros plus, lol (esoteric joke)
Anyways, hell yes! Show rules :)
Jan 2, 2022 2:22 PM
Oct 2021
solavcd said:
tenth time…… for real? the show..really wasn’t that good. the concept had potential but the fan service ruined it a lot. it’s really not necessary for you to watch it 10 times…
solavcd said:

Why u so authoritarian my dude, let ppl do what they wanna do, judge mental ppl suck & are secretly hated, I’ll just tell u 2 ye face though, I don’t hate u btw but, open ur mind up mate. So very weak weak weak B-boy/girl
Jan 2, 2022 2:24 PM
Oct 2021
kizunya said:
This anime is okay. I like Tenkuu Shinpan. Idk why people don’t like it.. People like overrated anime like jjk, aot xD

Agree 100 %
REASON PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT:
it’s the anime trend and/or herd mentality thing (the anime is so cool!!!! INTERNET MEME + finding my identity in life/My Hero academy binge watching trend non-Individualistic thinking/nauruto shirt “don’t watch the show tho” ) thing, I’m personally just a loser who has loved it (anime/manga) since I was 9 riding my skateboard to the mall + buying parasite/Ranma 1/2 comix/manga + dvds w/ my allowance. I dunno though mate, I’ve just never personally understood herd thinking, it seems so boring + close minded, than again I personally just enjoy the freedom of I having no herd, more freedom 8] lol…
whatever, ppl are ppl, I just observe the madness of it all, lol, yea THO MAN very underrated show :)
Devil_Hunter_IIJan 2, 2022 2:45 PM
Jan 2, 2022 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Devil_Hunter_II said:
anirudhtsuki said:

The show is so gaudy and kinda a mess, it’s like a 90’s import anime IMO, so good dude.
It’s refreshing in a world full of stupid mindless trendy Wendy shows like my hero academia and that show about the demons?god those shows are basically the essence of the plot of @ macros plus, lol (esoteric joke)
i know it's trash but it hits all the boxes in my checklist. At the end of the days, that's what is important.
Jan 2, 2022 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
Devil_Hunter_II said:
kizunya said:

Agree 100 %
it’s the anime trend and/or herd mentality thing (the anime is so cool!!!! INTERNET MEME + finding my identity in life/My Hero academy binge watching trend non-Individualistic thinking/nauruto shirt “don’t watch the show tho” ) thing, I’m personally just a loser who has loved it (anime/manga) since I was 9 riding my skateboard to the mall + buying parasite/Ranma 1/2 comix/manga + dvds w/ my allowance. I dunno though mate, I’ve just never personally understood herd thinking, it seems so boring + close minded, than again I personally just enjoy the freedom of I having no herd, more freedom 8] lol…
whatever, ppl are ppl, I just observe the madness of it all, lol, yea THO MAN very underrated show :)
ditto. Have loved Anime since the late 90s and watched every kind of anime there is. If the anime is even slightly bad, the whole internet will be in hate bandwagon. People stooped watching anime for it is, a medium of entertainment. People have different tastes and opinions
removed-userJan 2, 2022 4:28 PM
Jan 2, 2022 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
kizunya said:
you are right. The Anime is okay for what it is. It's not trying to be anything fancy or high level.
Jan 2, 2022 4:26 PM
Oct 2021
anirudhtsuki said:
Devil_Hunter_II said:

Agree 100 %
ditto. Have loved Anime since the late 90s and watched every kund of anime there is. If the ankme is even slightly bad, the whole internet address is hate bandwagon. People stooped watching anime for it is, a medium of entertainment. People have different tastes and opinions

Dude yes, no bragging but I got likes 250 + anime vhs lol spend so much dough on anime videos lol

yes dude, the hateernet is so obscure 2 me, on a psychological basis especially, it’s kinda bizarrely pitiful, and, highly predictable in its approach to interaction, in which, I personally have to detach my thinking to understand.

It’s a herd mentality (internet hate culture) thing frr sure, I know that, to be fact.

nothing U can do bout it /// whatever THO (shrug)

Ppl r’ ppl bro, like I said I just observe the madness, the world is the world tho so whatevs B, just enjoy ur life, be you, and, forgot all the garbage the world produces.

I think a lot of these internet sub-culture and/or mainstream internet culture haters, just need love, deep down (Cue: Overtly Sentimental music) n’ more often, than not, just don’t know how 2 productivity express their human needs, for, whatever reason that may be.

I have hope frr them, hopefully someday the hate is primarily dissolved and we agree to disagree (which we mostly do as humans), and, appreciate ever single perspective and personal individualistic point of view (which IMO us as humans need improvement on, as, a worldly species, and, humanistically speaking)
FINGERS CROSSED/FOREVER OPTIMISTIC! :)
Devil_Hunter_IIJan 2, 2022 5:02 PM
Jan 2, 2022 5:03 PM
Oct 2021
anirudhtsuki said:
Devil_Hunter_II said:

i know it's trash but it hits all the boxes in my checklist. At the end of the days, that's what is important.

HELLS YES BRO!! :)
May 15, 2022 9:44 AM

Oct 2019
removed-user said:

I've watched my favorite anime 4 times, how and why in the hell have you watched this 10 times?
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 28, 2022 5:42 PM

Apr 2021
REMOVED USER

RIIIIIIIIP
My poor signature was removed because it “took up too much space”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Feb 25, 2021

74 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 7 Discussion

22 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 9, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 3 Discussion

24 by Marriyuh13 »»
Apr 6, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 4 Discussion

19 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 25, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 8 Discussion

16 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jan 21, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.