Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 1, 2022 12:06 AM

May 2020
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

attack on titan is as generic shonen as it gets lol.

if a character does nothing for 16 episodes, then having that character in the show is pointless. they are dead weight. might as well have killed her off

I honestly can't take u srsly anymore after I found out u gave MHA, Demon Slayer and fricking Nanatsu no Taizai a 9. Those series basically define "Shows with no Character Development". (Just so you know, Deku crying lesser over seasons, Tanjiro becoming more/less kinder and Meliodas becoming less ecchi isn't character development. I'd also get it if you rated MHA's 6th season a 9 but the previous seasons are a 6 tops with season 2 being an 8)

just found out u gave the shit anime:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8
all jojo's a score above a 1

sorry but u have the worst taste on this website. this conversation is over
Jan 1, 2022 12:23 AM
Jun 2021
m15l16 said:
NickCipolla said:

name one thing she gets done in s4

You keep saying s4 but it is actually manga which the studio just follows so I am having slight troubles to understand what are you talking about. Anyway, Hange shows us the way he/she changed and how the whole rebellion thing changed her/him for more depressed character, it is seinen, characters don’t need to do “anything” to be fun to watch and spoiler alert: she/ he is gonna do a lot more
I wan as be in your side but it reall pisses me off when you say his / her
Jan 1, 2022 1:18 AM
May 2020
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

I honestly can't take u srsly anymore after I found out u gave MHA, Demon Slayer and fricking Nanatsu no Taizai a 9. Those series basically define "Shows with no Character Development". (Just so you know, Deku crying lesser over seasons, Tanjiro becoming more/less kinder and Meliodas becoming less ecchi isn't character development. I'd also get it if you rated MHA's 6th season a 9 but the previous seasons are a 6 tops with season 2 being an 8)

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

U sure do talk a lot of shit for a dude who haven't watched half the shows u just mentioned. Plus, I don't wanna hear talks abt "worst taste" when u rated all of SAO above 7. I'm surprised u haven't been receiving shit after that hot take. And fricking Akame Ga Kill is a favourite of yours? The show that tried to disguise a 13 yr old kids show as seinen with gore and nudity? You're an actual mainstream shounen-tard who's trying to act big. Get off your high horse.

guts4ever said:
m15l16 said:

You keep saying s4 but it is actually manga which the studio just follows so I am having slight troubles to understand what are you talking about. Anyway, Hange shows us the way he/she changed and how the whole rebellion thing changed her/him for more depressed character, it is seinen, characters don’t need to do “anything” to be fun to watch and spoiler alert: she/ he is gonna do a lot more

That's because Isayama didn't really specify Hange's gender. IIRC there was this huge debate going on during 2014-15 abt whether Hange's a dude or a lady and Isayama addressed the issue by saying "No Comment". So after that ppl were just free to leave it up to their interpretation.
Jan 1, 2022 1:26 AM

May 2020
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

U sure do talk a lot of shit for a dude who haven't watched half the shows u just mentioned. Plus, I don't wanna hear talks abt "worst taste" when u rated all of SAO above 7. I'm surprised u haven't been receiving shit after that hot take. And fricking Akame Ga Kill is a favourite of yours? The show that tried to disguise a 13 yr old kids show as seinen with gore and nudity? You're an actual mainstream shounen-tard who's trying to act big. Get off your high horse.

guts4ever said:

That's because Isayama didn't really specify Hange's gender. IIRC there was this huge debate going on during 2014-15 abt whether Hange's a dude or a lady and Isayama addressed the issue by saying "No Comment". So after that ppl were just free to leave it up to their interpretation.

thankfully sao is still better than the mess of an anime odd taxi and hxh are
Jan 1, 2022 1:38 AM
May 2020
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

Again, U're talking a lot of sh*t for a dude who didn't even watch Odd Taxi. Also there's no way in hell SAO is better than HxH. Either ur 10 yr old brain couldn't handle HxH or ur just deluding yourself into thinking that. Cuz I refuse to accept tht the show that can never introduce a proper character into the show and can never, for the love of god, execute it's plot properly is better than HxH.
Jan 1, 2022 1:42 AM

May 2020
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

Again, U're talking a lot of sh*t for a dude who didn't even watch Odd Taxi. Also there's no way in hell SAO is better than HxH. Either ur 10 yr old brain couldn't handle HxH or ur just deluding yourself into thinking that. Cuz I refuse to accept tht the show that can never introduce a proper character into the show and can never, for the love of god, execute it's plot properly is better than HxH.

the classic " im 12 and this is deep" response that most hxhtards give

u can argue for odd taxi, ill give u that. but trying to claim hxh is good is laughable and borderline criminal
Jan 1, 2022 1:45 AM
Oct 2021
guts4ever said:
m15l16 said:

Understandable, but I did it so that nobody would come after me if I only said: her
Jan 1, 2022 1:49 AM

Dec 2018
I completely agree and it gets even worse from here on out as future parts of manga are adapted.
Jan 1, 2022 1:50 AM
May 2020
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

the classic " im 12 and this is deep" response that most hxhtards give

u can argue for odd taxi, ill give u that. but trying to claim hxh is good is laughable and borderline criminal

Just so u know, I'm not that huge of a fan of HxH. I'm just defending it cuz u called me out on it.
Jan 1, 2022 1:51 AM

Jan 2016
NickCipolla said:
Fax001s said:

This is the only good reply to this thread.

right, cuz her entire purpose in this season is to make funny jokes. hahahah not like war is going on. genius! i shoulda put an age requirement on this post smh
It was her exact same role in the past seasons, so i don't know what you're so angry about.
Really, i don't get what is supposed to be so appealing about her then that is missing now. She's charismatic and eccentric, she's funny and has that one badass scene in the battle to retake Wall Maria, and that's about it.
If anything, she's more relatable in season 4 since she's under enormous stress and is more flawed than ever as shown in her inability to control Eren, having to deal with the common folk losing their trust in them, the formation of the Jaegerists, having to and failing to live up to the legendary Erwin Smith, even though she never wanted his position in the first place.
Alvacka97Jan 1, 2022 1:54 AM
Jan 1, 2022 1:54 AM

May 2020
Alvacka97 said:
NickCipolla said:

right, cuz her entire purpose in this season is to make funny jokes. hahahah not like war is going on. genius! i shoulda put an age requirement on this post smh
It was her exact same role in the past seasons, so i don't know what you're so angry about.
Really, i don't get what is supposed to be so appealing about her then that is missing now. She's charismatic and eccentric, she's funny and has that one badass scene in the battle to retake Wall Maria, and that's about it.
If anything, she's more relatable in season 4 since she's under enormous stress and is more flawed than ever as shown in her inability to control Eren, having to deal with the common folk losing their trust in them, the formation of the Jaegerists, failing to live up to the enormous shoes Erwin left behind, even though she never wanted that position in the first place.

right, she has her exact role as she did in previous seasons. oh wait... shes now actually literally the commander of the scouts and the most veteran member... not to mention seen as a leader now

so you couldnt be more wrong
Jan 1, 2022 1:58 AM

Jan 2016
NickCipolla said:
Alvacka97 said:
If anything, she's more relatable in season 4 since she's under enormous stress and is more flawed than ever as shown in her inability to control Eren, having to deal with the common folk losing their trust in them, the formation of the Jaegerists, failing to live up to the enormous shoes Erwin left behind, even though she never wanted that position in the first place.

right, she has her exact role as she did in previous seasons. oh wait... shes now actually literally the commander of the scouts and the most veteran member... not to mention seen as a leader now

You didn't read the whole comment, did you?
You're so eager to argue that you lose the patience to actually listen to what the other is saying.

My point is: Hange is a flawed character, even more as a commander, is not a position she wanted in the first place.
Jan 1, 2022 4:38 AM
Jan 2021
Kelly32723 said:
NickCipolla said:

she spends half the season crying to erwmins ghost that he made the wrong decision and that shes useless.

its the equivalent of deku and eren's crying

I’ve only watched episode one of mha, so Idk about that, but I don’t understand why people shit on Eren for breaking down when he thought he had to sacrifice the rest of humanity and completely destroy his chance of being with the person he loves to save her and his friends. No one shitted on him for breaking down in what everyone calls one of the masterpiece chapters, chapter 131

The reason is context and execution , he neglected the shit Outta Mikasa and when he was dying he suddenly said that he wants her to remember him for atleast 10 years , this is a certain change of character . Eren was driven by freedom he wanted to achieve freedom no matter what he has to do , he killed countless many innocent souls and he even said sorry to Ramzi while crying because it makes sense , he wanna get freedom even if he has to kill a kid . On the contrary the execution was poor , the dialogues were terrible and had an incel vibe , and there are many problems with 139 too the reason why crying eren is everywhere is due to the face he makes and it just suits the meme .
Suddenly ymir was like Mikasa and ymir loved fritz too who apparently raped her . So yeah
Jan 1, 2022 5:26 AM

Sep 2021
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

omg wtf is this dude on 💀 he’s seriously out here saying anime with depth < anime w/o depth

Jan 1, 2022 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
Well, She actually did participate in
"fight fight"
comedy skit with eren. Only bested by fate zero kirei circling scene in term of unexpected serious comedies
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jan 1, 2022 10:42 AM

May 2020
Alvacka97 said:
NickCipolla said:

You're so eager to argue that you lose the patience to actually listen to what the other is saying.

My point is: Hange is a flawed character, even more as a commander, is not a position she wanted in the first place.

my point is youre an idiot and have no idea what youre talking about
Jan 1, 2022 10:43 AM

Sep 2021
NickCipolla said:
Alvacka97 said:

my point is youre an idiot and have no idea what youre talking about
sick burn man complete destruction

Jan 2, 2022 12:03 AM
Dec 2021
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

right, so aka

she does nothing in this season, her character is pointless. she brings nothing to the story or plot. got it!

wtf? get ur shounen standards outta here. if u wanted generic shounen, watch something else. getting nothing done =/= bad character.
NickCipolla said:
Gengenpresser said:
I was talking to you and not to the kid who gave MHA seasons a 9.

nobody in their right mind should give steins gate or hxh a 9, mha is understandable tho
LMAO.The kid has MHA season 5 as a 9/10 rated season what else can u expect.
Jan 2, 2022 12:05 AM
Dec 2021
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

WTF I thought ur atleast 13, now I actually think ur 9.
Jan 2, 2022 12:46 AM

May 2020
Gengenpresser said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

wtf? get ur shounen standards outta here. if u wanted generic shounen, watch something else. getting nothing done =/= bad character.
NickCipolla said:

nobody in their right mind should give steins gate or hxh a 9, mha is understandable tho

did he really? lol. mha s5 is def their worst idk why he gave them a 9
Jan 2, 2022 1:04 AM
Dec 2021
Oh wow u changed some MHA season ratings to 8 now 🤣.
Jan 2, 2022 1:06 AM
Dec 2021
NickCipolla said:
Gengenpresser said:

Sorry but if u haven't developed enough intelligence to atleast understand who I am mentioning u shouldn't be doing bait threads kiddo.
GengenpresserJan 2, 2022 8:27 PM
Jan 2, 2022 1:21 AM

May 2020
Gengenpresser said:
NickCipolla said:

Sorry but if u haven't developed enough intelligence to atleast understand who I am mentioning u shouldn't be doing bate threads kiddo.

unless youre talking about yourself, not sure who u would be talking about. i havent given it a 9, and neither has the other guy
Jan 2, 2022 1:51 AM
Dec 2021
NickCipolla said:
Gengenpresser said:
Sorry but if u haven't developed enough intelligence to atleast understand who I am mentioning u shouldn't be doing bate threads kiddo.

unless youre talking about yourself, not sure who u would be talking about. i havent given it a 9, and neither has the other guy
NickCipolla said:
Gengenpresser said:

Hmm Lmao(15 characters needed)
Jan 2, 2022 4:04 AM

Jan 2020
I personally found more depth to her character than in previous seasons. She's not the funny and witty character anymore, she's the confused and torn leader that can't make an ethical decision to save her people. She gathers information and tries to figure out what Zeke and Yelena plans are to make up for her lack of taking action. If anything, her character now is far more interesting to me.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 2, 2022 8:10 AM

Dec 2021
"Character grieving over his/her past decisions/deceased mentor" may be an over-used trope, but that's inevitable if you want to write a story with somewhat realistic characters. People always ask more realism and less shonen cliché in their story and then complain when the characters aren't ideal badass figures but more humanized, i don't get this
Jan 2, 2022 8:13 AM

Jul 2020
m15l16 said:
NickCipolla said:

name one thing she gets done in s4

It is seinen? LOL cannot take you seriously anymore when it is literally published in a shounen manga.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 2, 2022 8:33 AM
Oct 2021
Scordolo said:
m15l16 said:

It is seinen? LOL cannot take you seriously anymore when it is literally published in a shounen manga.

Why would I need you to take me seriously? Who are you anyway? Lol Although I do agree that I haven’t explained it properly, I meant that it has more of a seinen feel with heavy dialogues and plot based story, rather than typica shonen, however it is most definitely shonen. But you just found one tiny mistake rather than some good points and gave yourself liberty to tell me how you won’t take me seriously, I mean honestly I don’t care man, it is pretty obvious what I meant to say, but thanks for pointing it out anyway, even though I don’t respect the way you said it, you are right in this situation
Jan 2, 2022 11:31 AM

Dec 2020
How do mal users manage to still completely complain about attack on titan?

Jan 2, 2022 11:37 AM

May 2020
Erebus_Akeldama said:

bad shows get criticsm, its not very hard to understand
Jan 2, 2022 11:43 AM

Dec 2020
NickCipolla said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:

Oh wait…
Just checked your profile …it's you -_-
nvm, have a nice day

Jan 2, 2022 1:05 PM

May 2020
Erebus_Akeldama said:
NickCipolla said:

Oh wait…
nvm, have a nice day

no idea who u are. which is understandable
Jan 2, 2022 1:42 PM

Sep 2021
Erebus_Akeldama said:
NickCipolla said:

Oh wait…
nvm, have a nice day
he literally scored aot an 8/10 💀 mans just arguing bc he had nothing better to do

Jan 2, 2022 2:09 PM
May 2020
I don't understand you.After all the she has to deal with psychological pressure she has to deal with after Erwin's loss, plus the fact that the conflict we were introduced to in this first season is COMPLETELY different from previous seasons and is EXTREMELY more complex, involving a civil war conflict and you want her to keep doing titan jokes? Come on... "oh, but she's replacing Erwin, she has to measure up to him" SHE IS NOT ERWIN. SHE IS HANGE ZOE. A character who has felt the loss of an extremely important person for her, and had her psychological shaken. Don't think she'll be the same as she was in the other seasons, she's evolved, she has to deal with a lot more losses now. to see how much she's going to do next season before I give her my judgment.
Jan 2, 2022 8:33 PM
Jun 2021
m15l16 said:
guts4ever said:

Understandable, but I did it so that nobody would come after me if I only said: her
im just messing with you also lolol
Jan 2, 2022 8:36 PM
Jun 2021
BIIIGPP6969 said:
NickCipolla said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

guts4ever said:

yea I think he was just calling the question retarded
Jan 2, 2022 10:07 PM

Mar 2021
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

You gave actual generic shonens like mha and kny (its enjoyable but still) super high score and are babbling about masterpieces being trash

And I see you gave gintama final a 1/10 without even properly watching 1 fucking season. So I know what type of shonen-fan you are

You haven't even watched JoJo's and you are giving that too a 1/10

So shut the fuck up. Your taste is as trash as it can get. You are in no position to lecture others about "guD" or "bED" anime let alone anything about taste

no more attention to a shit taster like you
Jan 3, 2022 5:46 AM
Dec 2021
[quote=aka_panda message=65359003]
NickCipolla said:
BIIIGPP6969 said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

You gave actual generic shonens like mha and kny (its enjoyable but still) super high score and are babbling about masterpieces being trash

And I see you gave gintama final a 1/10 without even properly watching 1 fucking season. So I know what type of shonen-fan you are

So shut the fuck up. Your taste is as trash as it can get. You are in no position to lecture others about "guD" or "bED" anime let alone anything about taste

no more attention to a shit taster like you[/quote
aka_panda said:
NickCipolla said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

The kid literal
aka_panda said:
NickCipolla said:

Steins gate a 10
odd taxi a 10
death note a 9
hxh a 9
log horizon 8

OMG he really did gave Gintama final a 1 without even rating previous seasons, or it's best seasons 💀💀.
Jan 3, 2022 7:17 AM
Jan 2021
Almost everyone changed in S4 the reason why is simple, its gotten serious (Sorry for my spelling) Eren has become an “Antagonist” and just the bad guys are comming and the big foght is starting. Of course everyone is gonna change. For example Zoe changed from crazy and funny, to Scared and serious.
Jan 3, 2022 10:36 AM
Sep 2020
Marplatensevirgo said:
I think mappa made AOT darker, both in animation and character wise. Maybe it wouldn't make sense if eren was threatening the whole world and she was like "haha titan go brrr, Am I right?"

No the reason why S4 is lower rated than than s3p2 is because of animation and ost choices ,do not trust the ratings this should have been 9.3 in rating
Jan 4, 2022 12:26 AM
Dec 2020
It’s called a character arc - Hange went through some stuff. There’s less to be joyful and lighthearted about. They’re struggling mentally.
Jan 5, 2022 5:08 AM
Jun 2019
This series has evolved massively from season 3 to 4. The main problem in this series is no longer on a local, but a global scale. Stakes are getting higher and more pressure is left onto the character. I just think it's interesting that people think Hange feels completely out of character.

Try recreating her experience for you. You suddenly get to know that your whole life was a lie and the hope you had, that someday when titans are gone you will be free. But now you know that you're a global enemy to the world and basically every nation wants to eradicate you. Suddenly you become commander, right after Erwin Smith, the probably greatest commander in the history of humankind. Press and the society is doubting you and your choices and you expect Hange to be "Ohhhhh, lemme go back to being the comedy relieve character that does funny stuff." This is series is not like season 1-3 any longer and I think people should realize this finally.
Jan 11, 2022 1:08 AM
Oct 2021
Cope
Seethe
Mald
(15 character limit)
Jun 20, 2022 2:59 PM

May 2020
After watching Part 2, I am glad they relegated Hange to a secondary role... the anime felt a lot better
Jun 20, 2022 3:14 PM

Apr 2020
What exactly are these points when her character went "unrelateable" and stuff?

Would help if you specify

I didn't think she was that bad. Actually the way she brought the nations together or that scene at the campfire , where she made everyone settle with each other was really consistant with her character, I thought.

She was always able to even sympathize with foreign elements. (She even cared for her Titan subjects in early seasons)... I thought her, trying to see things from the Marleyans point of view and putting up an alliance between them and the Eldians really fit her character in that sense.
Jun 20, 2022 3:27 PM

May 2020
Merve2Love said:
What exactly are these points when her character went "unrelateable" and stuff?

Would help if you specify

I didn't think she was that bad. Actually the way she brought the nations together or that scene at the campfire , where she made everyone settle with each other was really consistant with her character, I thought.

She was always able to even sympathize with foreign elements. (She even cared for her Titan subjects in early seasons)... I thought her, trying to see things from the Marleyans point of view and putting up an alliance between them and the Eldians really fit her character in that sense.

Yea I am in the 2nd part they fixed her character a lot, S4P1 is when she was an insufferable character
Jun 29, 2022 11:41 PM
Sep 2020
CickNipolla said:
S4 no doubt has many flaws, more than you can count tbh. Zoe Hange, went from a funny and witty character, to easily the worst character in the show. None of her actions in this season are relatable, justifiable, or even on par with her character. Anytime shes on screen shes just there to piss you off.

Crazy how we went from Erwin to this mess

If a character dosent bother you but at the same time has less screen time that doesn't mean he/she is ruined

A character is ruined when he takes a lot of screen time and does nothing with it to the plot nor to a characters relationship to other characters

Hanji dosent take much screen time ,but she does act like a proxy to the viewers and the AOT world,so i do not see how or why she is ruined

The only one who seems to be ruined is Mikasa ,

Mikasa literally has so much potential nd the only thing that comes to her mind is Ereh ,she is a complete waste and after the ending of the story ,she is a laughing stock

Worst character in season 4 is definitely Mikasa

I would have said Armin ,but he does seem more realistic , slightly dilusional and that's expected ,but on the other hand Mikasa acts like she knows what's happening and dosent know whats happening at the same time 🤦🏻
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

16 by ILIA36 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.