Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: School Days Chapter 12 Discussion


#1
Apr 8, 2008 9:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10587
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
not as graphic as i hoped it would be but still pretty wicked. overall, this gets a 6 from me.

 
#2
Apr 8, 2008 9:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1395
Well paybacks a bitch...xD

Better executed than the anime, such a shame the story is only 2 volumes. Although I love how they ended it vaguely...Knew that look on Sekai when I saw the RAW had trouble written all over it...xD

Makoto sure stepped up! Sure it wasn't a good ending, but at least he's not that much of a douchebag! xD

Anyone else thinks Sekai snapped Makoto's neck then killed herself? I can't see those two "living happily together forever" after what Sekai did. Damn cliffhanger ending! ='(

9/10!

@faust
Damnit you beat me to it! =P
 
#3
Apr 8, 2008 11:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 223
WTF, that was the most horrible ending I ever seen. You are such a f*cking whore, Sekai.
 
#4
Apr 9, 2008 12:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 98
I'm guessing Sekai kills Makoto...

The manga has changed my views on the characters in School Days.
 
#5
Apr 9, 2008 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4525
We all know that its better that Makoto just stayed dead in the end. :P
 
#6
Apr 10, 2008 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
rarely do i like the anime better than the manga. this is one of those rare times. when i started it i was like.. oh hey he is alive, nice. then i saw that close up on the bag then a smirk on sekai and i knew it wasnt going to end well. any of the possible endings wouldve been better than this one and it felt kind of rushed. meh

Dreamt Of You Again
Under The Sakura Tree
Just Like We Promised

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME NAKED
 
#7
Apr 11, 2008 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 138
I prefer the manga really... i mean they made sekai to innocent here and personally i love the ending the anime gave me... it still makes me cry.. but on the manga i felt empty it was still good... and i thought school days anime was based on a game did the manga come out after the anime or what..

P.S PunPunBaka what anime is your avatar pic from looks interesting wanna watch it...
 
#8
Apr 11, 2008 11:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 90
it could better then that 7/10.

 
#9
Apr 13, 2008 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 77
Hmmm... I actually liked Sekai more in the manga, she was somehow different in the anime. I can't really explain. Makoto wasn't really a jerk either, but the ending was a little bit odd. Was Sekai trying to kill Makoto? And what's with that "Help Katsura is covered in blood!" part? That was just weird IMO. Still gave is a 7, the anime ending is more weirder and stupider than the manga.

@Di27: The anime began in summer 2007, so the manga was first. Probably was based on one of the many endings from the game.
 
Jul 2, 2008 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 316
Oh my.. Just read the two volumes in one go..

Dx I preferred the anime..
 
Jul 14, 2008 1:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5160
The anime was far better of course, much more more detailled, a lot of references and symbolism, a lot of points of view and incredibly well directed and written, resulting in a very moving and deep show, but this manga was still somewhat interesting because Makoto and Sekai were both very different from their animated counterparts and the story was told differently. It was almost a new show, less interesting and a bit rushed with limited character development, but still a good addition to the School Days saga.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
Aug 6, 2008 11:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 308
Ah...
Holy shit. Dx
Well, that was an intense last few chapters. (I haven't watched the anime, so I can't compare them. ^^;)
 
Aug 9, 2008 12:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 780
I would rather download the game and play it myself. heck, im downloading it right now. anyway... the ending is weird... it's always been kotonoha pwn sekai. not sekai pwn kotonoha... haha. even in the game... there is no sekai pwn kotonoha. HAHAHHAHa

also... how many chapters are in a volume?
 
Aug 22, 2008 10:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 31
Those last 4 pages were really intense.
 
Aug 27, 2008 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 20
Wow, the whole series just has such a different feel from the anime. I actually liked the manga ending better because it was less intense. Check out the anime series though, it's F*@kin nuts.
 
Sep 10, 2008 4:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 555
Horrible ending. 5/10.
 
Sep 11, 2008 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2688
Horrible ending. Honestly, they didnt have to do this.

In the manga, Makoto was actually innocent, unlike his anime counterpart.

Now it's time for Kotonoha and Sekai to reeeaally be screwed up somewhere in their heads.

Bah, I would have preffered it if it were just a love triangle with no bad ending, or if things worked out after Kotonoha trying to kill Sekai, and Sekai didn't go crazy.

6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 27, 2008 3:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 416
I liked the manga untill chapter 11 cause it went in a different pace, but the end was horrible. I was expecting a better ending >.<
 
Dec 17, 2008 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 91
wwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Aug 5, 2009 5:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 285
Ah, that was an incredibly disturbing ending, if that damn Sekai didn't kill them both then Kotonoha and Makoto could have been happy together. But it was good in a very sad way.
 
Sep 12, 2009 9:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 38
oh so tragic...
,too bad hoping for a happy ending, lol...
but nonetheless it was great^^,
 
Oct 12, 2009 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 452
The way Sekai is portrayed in manga vs anime..

Totally provides a different outlook to the main characters (well minus Katsura).. you kinda feel sorry for Makoto, he's probably like: "Oh Shiiittttt"
 
Nov 17, 2009 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3528
1! idiotizm :/ i really dont like it, sekai wtf >.> and it was stupid when makoto talk kokoro at pono, it was not natural stupid and etc.. i dont like it so 1
 
Apr 25, 2010 2:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 117
awesome ending.
 
May 7, 2010 2:31 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2
I myself think it was better then the Anime's ending.
The atmosphere you get during the last few pages really made you go "wow".
Makoto is really a much better character in the manga, in fact, if it weren't for the manga, I wouldn't have put Makoto on my favorite character list.
 
May 20, 2010 6:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 324
I think I prefer the anime ending, I never liked Sekai as a character anyway. The boyfriend thief!! :P Makoto was a bit better this time around, at least he wasn't a complete man whore.. and seemed to actually care about Kotonoha's feelings.
I'd like it if Katsura could actually be happy in an ending instead of being hurt in every story.. I wish they had ended up together.. Time to play the game!!
 
May 20, 2010 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 292
I don't have much against Sekai, but oh, in this manga version I hated her.

And Makoto is better in the manga, at least, he "only" had sex with Sekai. I wanted him to be with Kotonoha.
Modified by biakudryavka, May 20, 2010 11:07 AM
 
May 29, 2010 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 283
Orkel said:
Ah, that was an incredibly disturbing ending, if that damn Sekai didn't kill them both then Kotonoha and Makoto could have been happy together. But it was good in a very sad way.


Yup!
Right!
 
Feb 16, 2011 10:46 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 203
It's been a while since I read such a stupid manga 1/10.
 
Mar 21, 2011 5:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 357
Preferred the manga over the anime. Was expecting a more graphic/gory ending, glad it didn´t make Makoto the asshole anyways.
 
Jun 17, 2011 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 167
as said before, this manga was interesting because it makes you think about the characters in a different light. Makoto was less aggravating to see, since he wasn't a total man whore. someone said that he had sex with Sekai in the manga...that wasn't in it at all...
 
Jul 21, 2011 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 144
The manga was a let down for me, the anime was much better in term of the ending and the plot development.
 
Aug 20, 2011 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 124
I did not see that coming, I can't believe it turned into a thriller cautionary tail
 
Aug 25, 2011 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 147
It changed so fast ! In chapter 1 to 10 it was Ok .... but after chapter 11 , I mean from where did the killing idea come from ?
 
Oct 25, 2011 2:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 314
When kokoro said, "onee-chan was covered in blood and she didn't move!!" and when after that sekai said that she'll be the one that will make makoto happy, not katsura, I thought that sekai was the one who killed kotonoha. I was happened to love katsura, and from now I hate.... SEKAI!!!
 
Nov 11, 2011 2:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 65
Wow, the last two chapters.... I was NOT expecting that all of a sudden. It makes me sad that Kotonoha dies in the end..... But what a way to go.
 
Nov 24, 2011 5:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7740
haha.
 
Feb 2, 2012 1:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 268
I can almost picture what the writer was thinking around chapter 11
What bad reviews on the manga so far??
Screw this i rage quit!!!!! Sekai goes crazy and kills Kotonoha THE END BISHS >=/

But in all seriousness this manga took a turn for the worst at chap 11 and like someone else said the anime was alot more better executed. But the characters were inferior to there manga selves.

So i really don't know which one i liked more they both slightly depress me...meh i guess i'll go download the game if i can find it.
 
Feb 2, 2012 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 753
An interesting read, if you enjoyed the anime. Both Makoto and Sekai are portrayed in a different light, which completely changed my opinion towards them.
 
Feb 14, 2012 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 15
Towards the end, the anime is much better. But one thing I like about manga is that there were no appeals to so many erotic scenes. The story ended up lighter. I liked the rhythm of the manga, except the final.
 
Mar 2, 2012 9:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
Really? I thought the anime was mild, compared to the visual novel which is apprently jsut a hentai simulator.
 
Mar 25, 2012 4:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 21
the ending feels way too rushed
 
Jun 10, 2012 8:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 32
It was different from the anime but still well done, the only flaw i see is 'too short" (It doesn't even show makoto reaction at the end x_x )

Anyways, interesting so see an end a litlle less crazy than in the anime (and more realistic)
 
Jul 16, 2012 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Just decided to read this as a friend has been telling me to watch the series and play the game. Personally I don't like Sekai, she's a whore, plain and simple, at least in the manga.
 
Sep 1, 2012 6:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 536
I'm literally horrified out of my mind after those last few pages...
 
Sep 24, 2012 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5815
razisgosu said:
Personally I don't like Sekai, she's a whore, plain and simple, at least in the manga.

"Plain and simple?" Gawd, you're the only 'plain' one. Another one of those typical Sekai-haters. Sorry for making such a rude remark, but it's kinda the truth. Seen so many people making similar remarks about Sekai just because some variations of the franchise misdepicted/misportrayed the character than she really is in the game.

There are several things I don't like about the manga, with the ending being the obvious factor. The manga was heading in such a positive direction, not to mention an 'accurate' direction, as it actually shows the characters as they really are when you make sensible and mature choices (instead of the douchy and harem ones). With a game like "School Days," you gotta really see the 'one true end' amongst all the stupid ends, which only occur because you, the gamer, are stupid, for making poor choices. Not the characters. Sekai is not a whore. Kotonoha is not clingy. Makoto is not an asshole. I loved how much maturity and realism they added to each character's personality... in Volume 1. Then the ending occured.

Once the end of the first volume happened, shit hit the fan. Sekai became so out of character by selfishly professing her love to Makoto. How do I know this is OOC? Because I've played all the routes of the game, and I happen to know that MOST of the times, Sekai would rather choose to keep her secret and cry to herself at home, with Setsuna comforting her. Yes, helping Makoto with Katsura was a stupid move at the beginning, but it was an act of impulse to help someone she cared about, and when she realized what a bad move she had made, she realized that it was too late, and she took responsibility for it (it's all in the game, go check it out). She did not go, "I love you, Makoto, so let's abandon Katsura and make love together." There were several times when Sekai was still reluctant in continuing their relationship after she saw how miserable Katsura was. Love is painful shit and you have to do ugly stuff sometimes to ease your pain. Face it.

And then, I did not like how Katsura just snapped like that, even though that's mostly true to her character in the game. Even in the manga, most of the characters act like stupid douches in the second volume, with no sense of morality or sensibility at all. It's either "I get the man or I slice your neck/stab you in the stomach."

One thing I need to clear up is that I do not see Sekai as flawless. In fact, I'll admit that at one point of the game, Sekai was majorly at fault for keeping her relationship with Makoto a secret because she felt too afraid of revealing the truth to a happy Katsura. You have to see it this way; just in real life, nobody in the game is a bad person, or want to be one. They're just doing the thing they felt to be the right thing - Sekai was confused as to whether if she should confess her feelings, Katsura saw Makoto's cheating as flat-out wrong and unforgiveable because cheating is wrong, Sawanaga is an idiotic pervert who felt that raping- I mean, having rough sex with Katsura or Sekai was a perfectly acceptable thing for a guy, and Makoto is just confused about who he really 'loves'. Though TBH, Makoto feels mostly lust for Katsura than love. Honestly, half of the times I played the game, he's thinking about dirty shit when he's with Katsura. There's barely any 'love' at all, contrary to Sekai.

Again, Katsura is a somewhat innocent party as well, since she was fine all along until Makoto and Sekai came and ruin her life with their mixed feelings, even if it was done out of the best intentions (most sensible choices in the game were). The thing I don't like about Katsura, however, is that no matter what kind of choices you make in the game, ANY choice at all, it would lead Katsura to being an insensitive jerk towards Sekai, when she would blab away her relationship to Sekai, making the latter fall deeper into despair. Again, not Katsura's fault in this case, but it's as much as not Katsura's fault in this case as it was not Sekai's fault for bringing Makoto and Katsura together - they were both acting out of the intention of doing good, out of instinct. Sekai, on the other hand, actively encourages Katsura whenever things don't go right between her and Makoto, instead of just taking advantage of the situation. Contrary to popular beliefs, Sekai IS a NICE person. In fact, she didn't attack Katsura or anything to get Makoto out of her hands when Katsura found out about their affair, whereas Katsura was all, "Makoto is mine! I will not let you take him away from me!" FYI, Katsura, Makoto is not an object. He's a person with feelings, something Sekai took into considerations SERIOUUSLY. Very seriously.

Oh, and just to note, Katsura is a slut who tries to appease to Makoto by letting him do kinky shit to her when she finds out about the affair. That's one psychotic bitch there.

Finally, there's the endings. And I'm not talking about the badly adapted anime or manga here, I'm talking about the game. Before "Pushed Too Far" came along in the special Playstation edition of School Days, Sekai never killed anyone in the game, other than Makoto. And she only did that because Makoto called her a cum-slut... while fucking Katsura in his bedroom, with her standing outside . Yeah. And she was pregnant at that moment from previously having sex with Makoto, too, if it's not justified enough for you. Oh, and get this - he called her that because Katsura asked him to 'temporarily' hate Sekai, and further encouraging him when he began insulting her. I'm not saying anything, but it's pretty ugly down there, Katsura.

Bloody Conclusion, on the other hand, could be arguably inevitable no matter what choices you make in the game. Okay, not entirely true, but Katsura was on the edge of insanity every, single, time, when she finds out about the affair. There's no, "Oh, the one Makoto really loves is Sekai, so I should just leave'em be" at any time, and it's always "Makoto is my boyfriend and I'll take him back no matter the cost, even if I have to jump down from the building to ensure your happiness never happens." Yeah. That's the kind of person Katsura is. No wonder she was bullied. Even I would've bullied her. There's no, "I'll just cry to myself in my room because it's wrong to stop Makoto from being with the person he truly loves." No, no reluctance like that at all.

I could go on forever, but you could see how far the (arguably) realistic game is from being just 'plain and simple.' They're all people with real emotions and motivations, and it's not something as simple as "she's a slut" or "he's an idiot."
Modified by RyderFlynn, Sep 24, 2012 3:23 AM
My Movie Reviews
Currently Playing: Muv-Luv Unlimited
Currently Watching: House M.D., Louie, The Newsroom, Princess Tutu

 
Sep 27, 2012 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 43
It could of been a really nice end with Makoto healing in the hospital and going to live with kotonoha after what happened but of course this is school days and that isn't allowed to happen so Sekai had to go and f*** things up
 
Sep 29, 2012 3:47 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5815
koops330 said:
It could of been a really nice end with Makoto healing in the hospital and going to live with kotonoha after what happened but of course this is school days and that isn't allowed to happen so Sekai had to go and f*** things up

Erm, Kotonoha went bitch crazy and tried to slice things up. If she had her way, Sekai would be dead anyway, so I don't know what kind of happy ending you're talking about.

Oh, unless you're saying one party being dead is considered 'happy.' Of course, how did I not think of such a predictable thesis?
My Movie Reviews
Currently Playing: Muv-Luv Unlimited
Currently Watching: House M.D., Louie, The Newsroom, Princess Tutu

 
Feb 20, 2013 3:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 38
I have no idea how to rate this, I hated it but it was a good story. everyone says Makoto is the one to blame but I think every character in these whole series is to blame. they all did it to themselves. ofcourse Makoto could of have just pushed Sekai away but then she would probably still kill Kotonoha because she is a psycho bitch. Not that Kotonoha isn't a psycho bitch but.. ugh, this is just messed up. If I were Makoto I would just change schools cause a love triangle is the last thing I want to be in involved.

great manga 9/10
 
Feb 20, 2013 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 38
OminousFlare said:
razisgosu said:
Personally I don't like Sekai, she's a whore, plain and simple, at least in the manga.

"Plain and simple?" Gawd, you're the only 'plain' one. Another one of those typical Sekai-haters. Sorry for making such a rude remark, but it's kinda the truth. Seen so many people making similar remarks about Sekai just because some variations of the franchise misdepicted/misportrayed the character than she really is in the game.

There are several things I don't like about the manga, with the ending being the obvious factor. The manga was heading in such a positive direction, not to mention an 'accurate' direction, as it actually shows the characters as they really are when you make sensible and mature choices (instead of the douchy and harem ones). With a game like "School Days," you gotta really see the 'one true end' amongst all the stupid ends, which only occur because you, the gamer, are stupid, for making poor choices. Not the characters. Sekai is not a whore. Kotonoha is not clingy. Makoto is not an asshole. I loved how much maturity and realism they added to each character's personality... in Volume 1. Then the ending occured.

Once the end of the first volume happened, shit hit the fan. Sekai became so out of character by selfishly professing her love to Makoto. How do I know this is OOC? Because I've played all the routes of the game, and I happen to know that MOST of the times, Sekai would rather choose to keep her secret and cry to herself at home, with Setsuna comforting her. Yes, helping Makoto with Katsura was a stupid move at the beginning, but it was an act of impulse to help someone she cared about, and when she realized what a bad move she had made, she realized that it was too late, and she took responsibility for it (it's all in the game, go check it out). She did not go, "I love you, Makoto, so let's abandon Katsura and make love together." There were several times when Sekai was still reluctant in continuing their relationship after she saw how miserable Katsura was. Love is painful shit and you have to do ugly stuff sometimes to ease your pain. Face it.

And then, I did not like how Katsura just snapped like that, even though that's mostly true to her character in the game. Even in the manga, most of the characters act like stupid douches in the second volume, with no sense of morality or sensibility at all. It's either "I get the man or I slice your neck/stab you in the stomach."

One thing I need to clear up is that I do not see Sekai as flawless. In fact, I'll admit that at one point of the game, Sekai was majorly at fault for keeping her relationship with Makoto a secret because she felt too afraid of revealing the truth to a happy Katsura. You have to see it this way; just in real life, nobody in the game is a bad person, or want to be one. They're just doing the thing they felt to be the right thing - Sekai was confused as to whether if she should confess her feelings, Katsura saw Makoto's cheating as flat-out wrong and unforgiveable because cheating is wrong, Sawanaga is an idiotic pervert who felt that raping- I mean, having rough sex with Katsura or Sekai was a perfectly acceptable thing for a guy, and Makoto is just confused about who he really 'loves'. Though TBH, Makoto feels mostly lust for Katsura than love. Honestly, half of the times I played the game, he's thinking about dirty shit when he's with Katsura. There's barely any 'love' at all, contrary to Sekai.

Again, Katsura is a somewhat innocent party as well, since she was fine all along until Makoto and Sekai came and ruin her life with their mixed feelings, even if it was done out of the best intentions (most sensible choices in the game were). The thing I don't like about Katsura, however, is that no matter what kind of choices you make in the game, ANY choice at all, it would lead Katsura to being an insensitive jerk towards Sekai, when she would blab away her relationship to Sekai, making the latter fall deeper into despair. Again, not Katsura's fault in this case, but it's as much as not Katsura's fault in this case as it was not Sekai's fault for bringing Makoto and Katsura together - they were both acting out of the intention of doing good, out of instinct. Sekai, on the other hand, actively encourages Katsura whenever things don't go right between her and Makoto, instead of just taking advantage of the situation. Contrary to popular beliefs, Sekai IS a NICE person. In fact, she didn't attack Katsura or anything to get Makoto out of her hands when Katsura found out about their affair, whereas Katsura was all, "Makoto is mine! I will not let you take him away from me!" FYI, Katsura, Makoto is not an object. He's a person with feelings, something Sekai took into considerations SERIOUUSLY. Very seriously.

Oh, and just to note, Katsura is a slut who tries to appease to Makoto by letting him do kinky shit to her when she finds out about the affair. That's one psychotic bitch there.

Finally, there's the endings. And I'm not talking about the badly adapted anime or manga here, I'm talking about the game. Before "Pushed Too Far" came along in the special Playstation edition of School Days, Sekai never killed anyone in the game, other than Makoto. And she only did that because Makoto called her a cum-slut... while fucking Katsura in his bedroom, with her standing outside . Yeah. And she was pregnant at that moment from previously having sex with Makoto, too, if it's not justified enough for you. Oh, and get this - he called her that because Katsura asked him to 'temporarily' hate Sekai, and further encouraging him when he began insulting her. I'm not saying anything, but it's pretty ugly down there, Katsura.

Bloody Conclusion, on the other hand, could be arguably inevitable no matter what choices you make in the game. Okay, not entirely true, but Katsura was on the edge of insanity every, single, time, when she finds out about the affair. There's no, "Oh, the one Makoto really loves is Sekai, so I should just leave'em be" at any time, and it's always "Makoto is my boyfriend and I'll take him back no matter the cost, even if I have to jump down from the building to ensure your happiness never happens." Yeah. That's the kind of person Katsura is. No wonder she was bullied. Even I would've bullied her. There's no, "I'll just cry to myself in my room because it's wrong to stop Makoto from being with the person he truly loves." No, no reluctance like that at all.

I could go on forever, but you could see how far the (arguably) realistic game is from being just 'plain and simple.' They're all people with real emotions and motivations, and it's not something as simple as "she's a slut" or "he's an idiot."


this basically sums up everything I think about this series. you put this to words greatly, OminousFlare.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »