Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2021 1:40 AM

Nov 2019
Seems like they really pumped up the budget in this episode; There were a lot of action scenes in the beginning with a newly awakened Earth level criminal practitioner. Also looks like the Corporation is mobilizing their people to capture the criminals; Almost felt like a supernatural thriller.

I'm not liking the logic behind Lu Shu asking Lu Xiaoyu to go home because it's "dangerous" when it's even more dangerous when she's home alone (despite the old master neighbor being home too) plus they're already at a crime scene.

Apparently Lu Shu has something to do with the Emperor bloodline inheritance, the Corporation members talk about Lu Shu's unnoticed awakening of its bloodline from the conference. From the subs I read, there seemed to be another 2 NEW cultivation systems (Earth-level describing the criminal practitioner and C-level describing Lu Shu's cultivation) I really hope they come back and explain this because that NOW makes it 4 different cultivation systems in this series.
Jan 9, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 2019
I Do Like The Thought Of The ( Supposed ) Siblings Working Together, Instead Of The Usual Girl interest Appearing From Nowhere.
Hopefully She Will Get Stronger To Support Him.
Not Sure Of Her Strength For Now But The Animals Are Cool.
I Do Like The Longer Episode Length, I'm A Bit Sick Of The 7 Minute Stuff.
bushman66Jan 9, 2022 6:56 PM
Sep 8, 2022 10:47 AM
May 2021
ST63LTH said:
Seems like they really pumped up the budget in this episode; There were a lot of action scenes in the beginning with a newly awakened Earth level criminal practitioner. Also looks like the Corporation is mobilizing their people to capture the criminals; Almost felt like a supernatural thriller.

I'm not liking the logic behind Lu Shu asking Lu Xiaoyu to go home because it's "dangerous" when it's even more dangerous when she's home alone (despite the old master neighbor being home too) plus they're already at a crime scene.

Apparently Lu Shu has something to do with the Emperor bloodline inheritance, the Corporation members talk about Lu Shu's unnoticed awakening of its bloodline from the conference. From the subs I read, there seemed to be another 2 NEW cultivation systems (Earth-level describing the criminal practitioner and C-level describing Lu Shu's cultivation) I really hope they come back and explain this because that NOW makes it 4 different cultivation systems in this series.
do you know the name of the song during the flashback montage?
Sep 8, 2022 10:48 AM
May 2021
bushman66 said:
I Do Like The Thought Of The ( Supposed ) Siblings Working Together, Instead Of The Usual Girl interest Appearing From Nowhere.
Hopefully She Will Get Stronger To Support Him.
Not Sure Of Her Strength For Now But The Animals Are Cool.
I Do Like The Longer Episode Length, I'm A Bit Sick Of The 7 Minute Stuff.
do you know the name of the song during the flashback montage?
Nov 18, 2022 2:13 PM

Jun 2015
Its hard to put into words, but this series has supassed the squeeiverse and now enter into squeepig rankings. Quite literallt. lvl 2 Squeepig!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl

More topics from this board

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 4 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 17, 2021

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 8 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 14, 2022

4 by Skylord007 »»
Mar 3, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 1 Discussion

Mizore - Dec 2, 2021

19 by amlg »»
Feb 13, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 12 Discussion

merlin2v - Feb 10, 2022

14 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 18, 2023 8:22 AM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 11 Discussion

ST63LTH - Feb 4, 2022

5 by animetoofar »»
Apr 13, 2023 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.