Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

New
Dec 21, 2021 1:05 PM
Jan 2021
Okay okay before I drop such a statement I’ll say that I’m NOT a harem anime fan actually. I just hate how some girls usually have just one character trade like “I’m the tsundere” or “I’m the childhood friend” or how they fall in love with the mc with him only having one good character trade.

And I won’t say that’s not the case in Nyan Koi. Story is fairly generic with your usual archetypes and moe. But the story doesn’t takes itself to serious and just focuses on the good things. The comedy is on point and the characters aren’t obnoxious. They are all equally nice with a fair share of ecchi thrown into the mix. For the exact reason the show doesn’t try to invent itself new it can really make its foundation work great! I completely recommend it to everyone who wants a quick fun!

Maybe you have some similar anime for me as a recommendation?
Please don’t just drop the most popular harem anime out the without thinking though. The mc should be not bland like most harem mc out there.
Thanks in advance!
Dec 21, 2021 9:18 PM
Jan 2021
Honestly can't say I liked nyan koi. Was one of those anime where it went into my brain & immediately exited without leaving any lasting impression, couldn't even tell you a single character name.
Regardless if you're just looking for harwm recommendations that aren't super talked about I'd suggest checking out demon king daimao
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM
Aug 2021
Nyan koi has an unique way of putting its story, artwork and plot in a subtle way so it's not very common to find this kind of cursed based/supernatural misfortune type harem-comedy anime. But maybe if you are looking for something like that I will share these as recommendations:

1. "Hentai ouji to Warawanai Neko." (It's not Hentai, It's actually PG-13 and has similarities with Nyan Koi)
2. "Ichiban ushiro no Daimao"
3. "Kore wa Zombie desu ka?"
4. "Inou-Battle wa nichijou-kei no naka de"
5. "Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san"

Hope it helps, it's quite difficult to find based of the requirements. Happy Hunting!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

218 by Gabetin »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2009

111 by Capivara936 »»
Jan 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM

» Nyan Koi! Season 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SlashBeast - Dec 18, 2009

122 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 11, 2021 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.