Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2021 7:53 AM
Feb 2021
Just as the name implies. With the recent hype lots of people have started watching bleach and many people have been liking it, the og bleach anime has a higher score as well. I’m just wondering if the tybw arc will get to number 1.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2021 7:56 AM

Feb 2019
Number 1?? Are you serious??

Satya27 said:
Nah, even if it has a chance to be, FMAB fans still exist

Doesn't matter fmab fans exist or not
Bleach will not even reach top 100
Sakuta002766Dec 21, 2021 8:03 AM
Dec 21, 2021 8:02 AM
Nov 2019
Definitely not, that’s very unlikely.
Dec 21, 2021 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Dec 21, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
Sakuta002766 said:

Satya27 said:

I never mentioned it will bro, I just stated a cringe fact about this community, it could've been any other anime, I would've still said the same about the "number 1" thing
Dec 21, 2021 8:17 AM
Jan 2021
It could be around 8.5 I guess but I don’t think higher
Dec 21, 2021 8:18 AM
Nov 2020
Not even close.
From the PVs, it definitely looks like the animation has been stepped up, but the fact is, it’s still Bleach, along with all of the absolutely horrible writing that goes along with it.
Add to that the fact that even the source material’s popularity was tanking hard toward the end, and the “manga burning” stuff that went down over how bad the ending was, and just no.
Dec 21, 2021 8:27 AM
Jan 2016
Will score 7 or 8 ..
Dec 21, 2021 8:30 AM

May 2020
Nah I’m predicting it’ll get a score of 8.3-8.5 if they adapted the manga perfectly. If they fixed the last 20 rushed chapters maybe higher. And obviously with good animation.
If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of hanging yourself, forget it. But… If it's a rope for the sake of pulling you up from Hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I'll prepare them for you. ~Sakata Gintoki
Dec 21, 2021 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
Bleach is horrible. It does not deserve no. 1 and will no get it. Plus, you have the fmab fandom there waiting
Dec 21, 2021 8:48 AM

Jun 2016
No matter how good the adaptation is the final arc of bleach is by no means the best thing japanese has offered. Not even close.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Dec 21, 2021 8:52 AM
Jan 2021
Sakuta002766 said:

Satya27 said:

Yeah, doesnt matter if fmab fans exist because One Piece fans do too lmao.
Dec 21, 2021 8:57 AM

May 2020
It's always fun to see everyone saying they don't give a shit about Mal rankings and still want every other show on number one spot.
Dec 21, 2021 9:11 AM

Feb 2019
drunkxsouls said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Not going to argue with a bleach fan.
Dec 21, 2021 9:23 AM
Feb 2021
No not even top 500
Dec 21, 2021 9:25 AM
Dec 2015
Top 100 of they do it well
Dec 21, 2021 9:27 AM

Jan 2021
Nah it wont.
Atleast we got the number 1 ost in the trailer.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 21, 2021 10:26 AM
Jul 2021
Certified_retard said:
No not even top 500

Nah it could be too 100, there’s some badly-written anime in the top 100, you just need hype (only if it’s an action anime ofc). And one thing Bleach is really good at, although not as much as Naruto (not talking about the Kaguya arc though), is hyping you up. It could potentially go pretty high, especially since there are some badly written
anime in the top 100
Dec 21, 2021 11:03 AM
Nov 2021
Nope, I Had Read The Manga... There's No Chance Of Getting #1.
Dec 21, 2021 11:54 AM

Mar 2009
no1 most popular the month it comes out maybe...maybe, fleetingly.
Dec 21, 2021 4:16 PM

Jan 2019
Don't think so, and tbh I don't care too much about that.
Dec 21, 2021 5:01 PM
Dec 2020
ngl itll definately surpass the 8 rating but i dont think itll be no1 xd
Dec 21, 2021 6:12 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Nah I don't think FMAB will fall any time soon
Ad long as they follow the manga and animation is point I am thinking a high 8

Hopefully no filters..
Dec 21, 2021 6:14 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
no way in hell lmao.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 21, 2021 6:15 PM

Jan 2009
lol what makes you even think of that but it can be top 10 in popularity at least
Dec 21, 2021 6:19 PM

Jul 2017
Lmaooo, STAHP! xD

Dec 21, 2021 10:02 PM
Apr 2019
No way, not even top 10 by the end of its life. Maybe 100 but not that likely.
Dec 21, 2021 10:08 PM

Aug 2020
No chance lol. The anime is not even scored 8+ and you may say it's because of fillers and bad pacing but the manga is even lower rated.
Dec 21, 2021 10:10 PM
Feb 2021
I love bleach, but I highly doubt it will reach above 8.5. Let's just keep it underrated
Dec 22, 2021 1:55 AM
Oct 2018
Lmfao not even top 20
Dec 23, 2021 1:43 AM
Feb 2021
It’s possible but not likely, I mean the arc is perfectly written, but Fmab’s fandom exists
Dec 23, 2021 1:51 AM

Jul 2017
It shouldn't even be in top 100 let alone top 1!!! It's going to be a nice watch 7 or an 8 but wih that rushed ending just leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Speaking of which, can I say how much I hate this useless annoying bitch called Orihime, all the bleach side characters are badly written.
Dec 23, 2021 1:57 AM
Aug 2018
All these replies are the epitome of "Tell me you don't watch/read Bleach without telling me you dont't watch/read Bleach"

As for the question, absolutely not. But I'm sure Tite Kubo, Morita-san etc... care so much about being top of a fan created English anime ranking system that is inherently flawed and has little to no value
Dec 23, 2021 2:40 AM

Jan 2014
Just no. Not top 10 or even top 100.
Dec 23, 2021 10:57 AM

Sep 2020
I highly doubt it, even tho it's good the original anime get's a lot of hate, unlike FMAB, Stein's Gate or Shingeki no Kyojin (also, it's going to deal with heavy competition, specially with JoJo part 6 and Shingeki S4-2), it's now (at the time i posted this comment) ranked at #802. Also, it was one of the Shonen Big 3 along with One Piece and Naruto, and that is worth of praise and applause. My bet is the Thousand Year Blood War is not going to get ranked lower than #600, or #500, if they don't screw it up. I think they're going to take it slow and not repeat the errors Tite-san did. Haven't read the manga though so i don't know very well how much to expect.
LordeBatataDec 23, 2021 11:02 AM
Dec 23, 2021 12:30 PM

Aug 2019
No. The hype has been average so far because Bleach is an average franchise, and I doubt it'll increase in popularity enough to make it go Top 10, much less #1. The arc is incredibly overrated anyway.
Dec 25, 2021 6:01 AM
Jan 2021
Sakuta002766 said:
drunkxsouls said:

one piece is trash and shit and boring
Dec 25, 2021 6:12 AM

Feb 2019
Tyreesama said:
Sakuta002766 said:

one piece is trash and shit and boring

Totally agree, one piece is trash. I don't know why people like that anime.
Dec 26, 2021 12:45 AM

Oct 2021
Bleach fans should worry about their show surviving in 2022 against 2022 Top Hit releases Like Chainsawman , spy x family, Jigokuraku , made in Abby’s season 2 , kaguya sama love is war season 3 ,MHA season 6 , attack on titan S4 part 2 , The shield hero season 2 .
Dec 27, 2021 7:51 AM

Jul 2015
Xshake said:
Bleach fans should worry about their show surviving in 2022 against 2022 Top Hit releases Like Chainsawman , spy x family, Jigokuraku , made in Abby’s season 2 , kaguya sama love is war season 3 ,MHA season 6 , attack on titan S4 part 2 , The shield hero season 2 .

lmao, people still waiting for that shitty MHA? seriously? and u seriously think that mha season 6 > bleach season 2? chainsaw man and aot is the only animes here who can top bleach TYBW. no one cares about made in abbys and mha, especially the shield hero.

PS.

Just no. It's just not possible bleach to be number 1
Dec 27, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2015
removed-user said:

That's not the only problem here. you forgot that hard bleach haters exist too. which is worst than fmab fans
Dec 27, 2021 7:56 AM
Jun 2020
It's not going to be in the top 100 for more then a week and by the time it ends it probably won't even be in the top 200
Dec 27, 2021 8:24 AM

Oct 2021
BrawlerJoe said:
Xshake said:

lmao, people still waiting for that shitty MHA? seriously? and u seriously think that mha season 6 > bleach season 2? chainsaw man and aot is the only animes here who can top bleach TYBW. no one cares about made in abbys and mha, especially the shield hero.

PS.

MHA season 6 is all out sakuga fest . MHA has yutaka nakamura and kameda and many more top tier animator’s in their line up Does bleach have any ?? When it comes to sakuga fights don’t compare MHA with bleach it will make me chuckle very hard .
Bleach season 2?? It’s season 17 u moron how are u even a bleach fan without knowing which season is this really absurd.
MHA S6 hype is real according to who have read manga but u how come u even know coz u ain’t even touched it .
Made in Abby’s > Bleach all day . Care if u check both anime/manga ratings Made in Abby’s stamping on bleach literally and u say no one cares nice pun there .
Shield hero season 2 popularly is off the charts likely it’s next to Aots4 part 2 for higher popularity in mal (plan to watch ) what about bleach oh sorry it’s still miles away . Even if u check in anilist site it’s all the same .

Dec 27, 2021 9:47 AM

May 2012
Xshake said:
BrawlerJoe said:

PS.

MHA season 6 is all out sakuga fest . MHA has yutaka nakamura and kameda and many more top tier animator’s in their line up Does bleach have any ?? When it comes to sakuga fights don’t compare MHA with bleach it will make me chuckle very hard .
Bleach season 2?? It’s season 17 u moron how are u even a bleach fan without knowing which season is this really absurd.
MHA S6 hype is real according to who have read manga but u how come u even know coz u ain’t even touched it .
Made in Abby’s > Bleach all day . Care if u check both anime/manga ratings Made in Abby’s stamping on bleach literally and u say no one cares nice pun there .
Shield hero season 2 popularly is off the charts likely it’s next to Aots4 part 2 for higher popularity in mal (plan to watch ) what about bleach oh sorry it’s still miles away . Even if u check in anilist site it’s all the same .

season 6 of mha will be just a redo of Pain arc in naruto. it's not going to pick up much.

jigokuraku and shield hero isn't going to be relevant against bleach lmao.wake up.
Dec 27, 2021 9:56 AM

Oct 2021
k11chi said:
Xshake said:

season 6 of mha will be just a redo of Pain arc in naruto. it's not going to pick up much.

jigokuraku and shield hero isn't going to be relevant against bleach lmao.wake up.

Jigokuraku still a blast in manga with a masterpiece ending and on the other hand we have bleach tybw crappy ending. The one who is sleeping is u . Mappa is enough to give Jigokuraku hype . When it comes to shield hero u ain’t aware of many isekai enthusiasts are literally gonna jump upon it and make it a big hype in the absence of other isekai shows
Dec 27, 2021 9:59 AM

May 2012
Xshake said:
k11chi said:

Jigokuraku still a blast in manga with a masterpiece ending and on the other hand we have bleach tybw crappy ending. The one who is sleeping is u . Mappa is enough to give Jigokuraku hype . When it comes to shield hero u ain’t aware of many isekai enthusiasts are literally gonna jump upon it and make it a big hype in the absence of other isekai shows

dude i can already tell from the trailer that jigoku is just that "ight anime of the season." mappa isn't going to go on it like they do CSM or JJK.

the bleach anime will obviously continue beyond tybw.

being an isekai enthusiastic isn't going to do anything to bleach, since they have completely different target audience. bleach is about hot characters and dragon ball hype...
Dec 27, 2021 10:36 AM

Oct 2021
k11chi said:
Xshake said:

dude i can already tell from the trailer that jigoku is just that "ight anime of the season." mappa isn't going to go on it like they do CSM or JJK.

being an isekai enthusiastic isn't going to do anything to bleach, since they have completely different target audience. bleach is about hot characters and dragon ball hype...

When I am saying shield hero is popular u are missing the big story coz u need to check leading anime websites like anilist ( over 67000+popularity no.2 above chainsawman)and mal ( over 3lakhs + users planned to watch no.2 after Aot ) bleach ain’t even near it . Harsh truth u need to swallow it .
Jigokuraku trailer was pre animated I don’t know what u are speculating from it . The director of Jigokuraku is the director of aots4 ep1 and episode director of yuri on ice ep 12 . Mappa has no.of good freelancers who can give top quality in Jigokuraku. Check jjk 0 movie staff list half are freelancers. Chainsawman author assistant is kaku yuji author of Jigokuraku. Mappa taken a liking to the work of both them I can’t see any partiality here .
If we see bleach trailer it was purely pre animated better think about how it’s quality is going to be looking .
Dec 27, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2012
Xshake said:
k11chi said:

When I am saying shield hero is popular u are missing the big story coz u need to check leading anime websites like anilist ( over 67000+popularity no.2 above chainsawman)and mal ( over 3lakhs + users planned to watch no.2 after Aot ) bleach ain’t even near it . Harsh truth u need to swallow it .
Jigokuraku trailer was pre animated I don’t know what u are speculating from it . The director of Jigokuraku is the director of aots4 ep1 and episode director of yuri on ice ep 12 . Mappa has no.of good freelancers who can give top quality in Jigokuraku. Check jjk 0 movie staff list half are freelancers. Chainsawman author assistant is kaku yuji author of Jigokuraku. Mappa taken a liking to the work of both them I can’t see any partiality here .
If we see bleach trailer it was purely pre animated better think about how it’s quality is going to be looking .

my mans bleach wont have aired an episode in over 10 years when the next one drops. it's a money printing machine thats a far bigger franchise in general than shield hero lmao. if we were to use anime forums then we wouldnt be able to realize just how massive something like DBS is.
Dec 27, 2021 11:46 AM

Oct 2021
k11chi said:
Xshake said:

my mans bleach wont have aired an episode in over 10 years when the next one drops. it's a money printing machine thats a far bigger franchise in general than shield hero lmao. if we were to use anime forums then we wouldnt be able to realize just how massive something like DBS is.

(20years) DBS ain’t near (2years) kny mugen train grossing including jjk.
accoring to source 2021 current top franchise is MHA and shield hero was 24th ranked top franchise in 2019 when it was airing. Bleach hype isn’t that much I’m seeing it was just a one day chaos .
Dec 27, 2021 12:50 PM

May 2012
Xshake said:
k11chi said:

(20years) DBS ain’t near (2years) kny mugen train grossing including jjk.
accoring to source 2021 current top franchise is MHA and shield hero was 24th ranked top franchise in 2019 when it was airing. Bleach hype isn’t that much I’m seeing it was just a one day chaos .

Dragon Ball made 893 000 000 dollars in 2018, for example, which should tell you how big it is...

didnt that mha movie make like 30m? biggest series? change your sources ASAP
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2022

412 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 10, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1852 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 9, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

579 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.