Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2021 7:55 AM

Jan 2014
Heeere we go. The encounter I've been waiting for, after last week!

The intensity from this fight is truly off the charts. I keep saying week in, week out about the animation, but it truly shows, and with the history being Danji and Touya, it truly is quite magical. The music too jfc.

Honestly thought Danji would get a crit but no, yoooo damn.

What an emotional and intense episode. Worth the wait.
Dec 20, 2021 10:26 AM
Sep 2015
This is very refine duel, not screaming all the time like other anime duel, but it has its high and low, but it works best only because we rarely see duel in anime like this. If other duels stop screaming then it'll become just another normal duel.

Tohya deserves to win because you can see that he did a homework a lot on how to win against Danji.

Yuya mention "something that they can't tell anybody about" just like I expect and predict that the next season will be all about Yuya, he might has the darkest plot in OverDress. My take is "bullied at school on his gender to the point of nearly suicide", but it could be something completely different.

Talking about secret, don't told anyone that I secretly ship Danji and Tohya, the position is yet to be decided but reversible should work best on them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Nov 15, 2021

2 by 28012001 »»
Oct 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Nov 29, 2021

1 by mayejueal »»
Jan 23, 2023 4:07 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Nov 22, 2021

3 by mayejueal »»
Jan 23, 2023 3:51 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Dec 27, 2021

9 by MrNegr0 »»
Mar 30, 2022 12:09 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Dec 13, 2021

1 by phantomfandom »»
Dec 13, 2021 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.