Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2021 7:27 PM

Aug 2010
Omg that slow motion of Xiao Yan appearing behind Yun Shan and then throwing the lotus right on Yun Shan. That was epic.
Dec 18, 2021 9:05 PM

May 2010
I have no idea what the hell happened this episode. Too fast for me. Did XIao Yan dash back and forth or something? How did he get so close to Yun Shan?

and I am guessing there will be conflict between Yun Yun and Nalan?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 18, 2021 9:24 PM

Nov 2019
oof this episode was densely packed with action. I don't know what to say except Yun Shan saw it coming; He literally bullied Xiao Yan couple eps back. Also I'm glad Xiao Yan didn't run away this time or I swear...

Yun Yun really asked Nalan Yan Ran if she still liked him LOL. awkward teacher student moment knowing both of them like Xiao Yan.

Most of this seasons episodes have crazy endings; The lotus probably won't do anything to Yun Shan if the shadow figure steps in. I hope it doesn't stall action scenes as a result if that happens.
Dec 19, 2021 1:07 AM

Feb 2021
Well I think I have no words for this episode not for this but I think this whole season is on another nxt lvl And I see the face of meduse she be like what happen with xiao yan and the last moment of lotus i think xiao yan is running from fight because of formation well this is right decision but before going he give yunshan a really good present
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2021 12:08 PM

Feb 2020
I really love this series, great episode tons of epic fighting.... BUT... I think they could have dialed back the whole camera shake effect... I know they wanted to make the fighting seem more impact full but it made it slightly hard to follow visually. I think if they dialed it back with 15% less shaking it would have been a 10/10 šŸ™ƒ
Apr 21, 2022 1:37 AM
Oct 2019
they created a tear in the void? lmao wtf. where did that come from? and they don't even bother explaining it further? just more over the top nonsense. this isn't doctor who

this master has an absurd amount of power. i don't quite understand the power scaling. i don't understand why the jiama emperor, alchemist president, ice emp all just stand and watch and don't do anything. stupid ass yanran hates MC again? f her. yunyun is a little bitch that does whatever that nutcase yunshan says? f her, too

final scene: surprise lotus to the gut, bitch
Jun 6, 2022 9:12 PM

Jun 2011
There's only one thing I want to say about Yunlan sect: they dumb.

I think I said something similar back when I read the manhua too. Instead of enforcing discipline onto Yun Leng, they took his side and allowed him to create all these mess. They took advantage of the fact that Yun Shan is a dou zong and is stronger than pretty much everybody else, and rule with power.

Can't wait till Xiao Yan destroy the Yunlan sect. They've gotten too arrogant.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 12 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 8, 2022

17 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 11 Discussion

Confucius - Jan 1, 2022

6 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 10 Discussion

Confucius - Dec 25, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 7 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 4, 2021

6 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 6 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 27, 2021

8 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:51 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.