Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Haha, Demon Lords in this show is hilarious.

Finale had a fair share of its comedy again. Glad to also see Kokoro one more time as the anime didn't forget about her. Really fun episode overall. They got the cast into the crowd spirit and it had a lot of energy. A pretty fun way to conclude the show if you ask me. 7/10
Dec 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
Jahy-sama has lasted all 5 months (in anime time) of her journey in the human world, so there's reason to rejoice with everyone whom has made a significance in her life, one way or another, all for her farewell party to another restaurant of her own. But just for awhile, this celebration be not a regretful one.

Just for one last time in the shopping district, Kokoro is in her festival outfit to carry the Shrine and to entice Jahy into it, there's no way but food, beverages, and the grand prize, which because of a simple rivalry with another of Kokoro's classmates Satou and Mori, she won't take it lying down because they insulted both her and Kokoro. And wbat a cameo to bring back the people whom knew Jahy well, that is enough inspiration for her to keep going. And lo and behold, Jahy got 1st place, so just let her have her day for giving her best. The prize though...it's children's candies, which is an adult's trash.

Just for one last time, Salwa gets her screentime to thwart Jahy, but gets stopped by the store owner to participate in the festival too. And from one thing to another, Salwa Saachan goes from fanning with the store owner to playing the Taiko drum with Ryou. Why settle your grievances with Jahy where you can have fun participating in the festival and earning your rewards. Saachan isn't quite done yet, and from Japanese festivals to Brazilian Samba parade has both Jahy and her finally meeting each other yet again...to the embarrassment of the latter. You can also be cute though, Saachan!

For once, this show did the accomplishment of adapting ALL of the entire translated manga so far, I'm impressed.

But otherwise, aside from this perfect and satisfying ending on a good note, the series itself went from being good to decent.
KANLen09Dec 18, 2021 12:10 PM
Dec 18, 2021 9:38 AM

Oct 2017
Ending this season with a festival episode was nice. It was nice seeing everyone again for the finale. Salwa was really amusing this episode and she looked hot in all those different outfits. The last scene with the fireworks was beautiful.

This was a fun watch, character interactions were amusing. Liked most of the characters but my favourite is definitely Druj. It got really lively ever since she appeared. She's one lovely and amusing girl. Enjoyed watching this anime every week, gonna miss it.
MegamiRemDec 19, 2021 1:56 AM
Dec 18, 2021 9:44 AM

Feb 2020
A wholesome and hilarious finale.

Overall, a very funny and entertaining show. Jahy is a demon with the heart of an angel. <3 I absolutely love her character. Her voice actor also did a good job with her, especially every time she became very emotional.

And let's not forget the Landlady, Druj, Kokoro, Kyouko, Saurva, Maou, and the Store Manager. They were all a great characters and Jahy's interactions with them were pure gold.

SerafosFeb 7, 5:40 AM
Dec 18, 2021 9:53 AM

Jun 2019
Well, the finale is finally here. And, I finally caught up to the final episode at the exact time. Loved seeing all the characters one more time in this show. Kokoro is so precious along with Jahy, Salwa, and all others. Such a wholesome and adorable show. I'm gonna miss this show so much.

Jahy-sama really is an angel. Boss and Landlady are very wholesome as well. All this time I spent watching this show, never regretted a single second. One of the best comedy shows of this year. I can't remember how many times I "aww'ed" watching this. LOL
Dec 18, 2021 11:02 AM

May 2020
Nah, Jahy ain't going anywhere for the time being, well Druj's there so no such need to begin with. Also everyone got to have fun in festival, though that Samba outfit of Saurva was hilarious. Too bad Jahy forgot her name once again lol.

Concluding with the whole cast gathering for fireworks, such a good final episode. Pretty much enjoyed it overall, though second half was way better than the first one. Also with the show covering till the latest chapter, feel like this is pretty much the only thing we'll have.
Dec 18, 2021 12:14 PM

Feb 2021
Thank god its finally over, the first 2 episodes were decent but the rest was just really boring, SOL anime can't really go over 12 episodes otherwise it will get boring. Most of the jokes of the show were overused and became unfunny really fast.

If it was shorter I may have it like more, but this one just wasn't for me.
Dec 18, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2016
Hahaha, it was great to see Saurva enjoying herself for once. Very nice festival finale where everyone came together. Prolly one of the best ways to end a sol comedy series.

Was a fun ride all the way. Even the supposedly weaker episodes had me rolling. I mean the cast is just so endearing, they could’ve made them do anything and it would've worked for me xD

7,5/10

Gonna miss this a lot

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 18, 2021 12:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They adapted the chapter that came out very recently and then picked a random one if I'm not wrong, but well that was still good to end the anime, sadly the adaptation wasn't as good as I expected, I clearly loved the manga but the anime is disappointing to be honest, they didn't manage to make the comedy stand and the animation is kinda weak, so in the end, it's not memorable at all, I would recommend every people that enjoyed the anime to check the manga it's really worth it, still liked this one but as an adaptation I'm disappointed sadly
Dec 18, 2021 12:29 PM

Jun 2021
Well, we wont have more Jahy i guess :(

Maybe a OVA or two OVAs in the future?
Dec 18, 2021 12:36 PM

Jan 2014
Enjoyed it from start to finish, and can't believe it's already over. Will be checking out it's Manga soon for sure.
Dec 18, 2021 1:03 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Alls well that ends well! A nice wrap up episode where everyone gets to shine. Saurva was looking sexy this episode.

Overall, I love Jahy and the gang. An endearing, easy to watch show that I looked forward to every Saturday. The voice acting for Jahy was especially great, her actress gave her so much personality and charm. I have to start reading the manga to see where this goes next.

Until next time Great Jahy! 8/10
Dec 18, 2021 1:05 PM
Oct 2020
Does the manga continues on more than the anime. and if so what chapter would that be from?
Dec 18, 2021 1:10 PM
May 2011
So much Saurva goodness in Jahy's finale. A very good, wholesome show for 20 weeks. 8/10
Dec 18, 2021 1:21 PM
Apr 2021
Wrock said:
Does the manga continues on more than the anime. and if so what chapter would that be from?
the latest chapter of the manga is the scene at jahy's welcome back party, but the festival scene of the anime is not from the latest chapter but it exist in the manga(but the fireworks scene at the end is anime's original scene). You can just read the next chapter(which isn't release/translate yet) but I suggest you should read it from the first chapter, the anime cut out some chapters.
Dec 18, 2021 1:36 PM

May 2020
Jahy-sama adventure sadly have a conclusion just like all the other, but it was to see Jahy and all her friends a fun and enjoyable adaptation

MAL is the perfect place to shit talk about people's opinions.
Dec 18, 2021 1:42 PM

Feb 2020
Ryou looks as good as ever.

quite the abrupt ending, though it makes sense considering it adapted an ongoing manga. Pretty good for 20 eps, thought I'd lose interest by now but the last few episodes picked up for me. worth the watch.
Dec 18, 2021 1:51 PM

Aug 2013
I'll definitely miss this series and these characters. Silverlink at thier best.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 18, 2021 2:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Such a good final episode, as with these types of shows, the final episode felt just like any of the other episodes, and I wouldn’t have it any other way, just some pure Jahy goodness. A festival themed episode is a great way to end off such a good show, lots of good moments in this one. Love how Jahy casually pawns off her restaurant on Druj, I guess that’s one way to solve it lol, and I really loved the Jahy and Kokoro carrying the shrine, those two always have the sweetest moments.

While that was great, I think my favorite part of this episode was the entire Saurva segment, she really got a lot of screentime in this one, the way boss and Ryou kept getting her to willfully agree to everything they asked was hilarious, and I didn’t expect that very good fanservice outfit she wore at the parade. She really came to the last episode and said she was best girl lol. Ending it off with the fireworks was nice too, I had no idea if this would have an open end or not, but I really like the way they did it.

What else can I say except I absolutely loved this show. It didn’t have the highest production quality, but it honestly didn’t need it, i enjoyed every episode of this series and it made for very wholesome Saturdays, it’s hard to imagine it without them but this is the last episode lol. But yeah, I’m gonna miss this one a lot, I’ll wait as long as it takes for there to be enough manga for another season, until then, I’ll probably rewatch this one lol, manga might also be something to look at.
Dec 18, 2021 2:17 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Jahy gets a leaving party from the manager and everyone and Druj shows up showing the amazing place she found for Jahy's new restaurant. Of course... it only costs 20 million yen! Jahy then says she trusts Druj to run her restaurant for her and says she will continue to work at the normal restaurant xD. Jahy then spots Kokoro who asks Jahy to carry the shrine with her but she refuses until Jahy hears the prizes involved for the best worker at the event lol.
Jahy won the prize! All the other children clapped for her.
Unfortunately, the prize was some toys.
We also got to see Saurwa who was happy being praised by the manager for her shrine carrying chanting skills.
Saurwa also helps out the landlord with some drumming at a festival and it was really nice to see her being happy.
The episode ended with the full cast viewing some beautiful fireworks and it seemed that Jahy has forgotten her original mission of restoring the Dark Realm since coming to the human world!

I'm going to miss this show. I loved all the characters so much and every episode I looked forward to greatly! Hoping we get a second season!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 18, 2021 2:33 PM

Jul 2020
It's been a nice time, every Saturday evening, over 20 weeks, I still remember how my friend convinced me to add it to my list.
Dec 18, 2021 2:41 PM

Sep 2017
So of course there was nothing of significant consequence that came for the "final story arc" if you will. Of course that's to be expected. This was a pretty wholesome end with all characters involved. I think Salwa finally got to take a W for the most part so that was alright. Decent easy watching series. Wasn't really too funny or anything special but a nice enough watch.
Dec 18, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2021
I didn't like the anime at all, especially the last episodes it had. I expected more when I saw the first 3 episodes, but it even had some funny scenes.
LelewoskiDec 18, 2021 3:41 PM
asdasdsadad
Dec 18, 2021 3:47 PM

Aug 2020
Tamaya! It's a pretty fine show until the end. I liked the ending where all the them came to Jahy which means they are all drawn in by her. Pretty much that's it.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 18, 2021 3:58 PM
Sep 2020
it was fun while it lasted! I will miss Jahy-sama
Dec 18, 2021 4:20 PM

Jun 2016
Great matsuri final episode (pretty common in SoL genre), I will miss this funny and sweet show and all its characters. :3 <3
Dec 18, 2021 4:23 PM

Nov 2011
Kind of sad to see it end. Show was super funny and a great ride.

Great Finale
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 18, 2021 4:39 PM

Oct 2013
Wow 20 weeks already, a great and satisfying ending to a show of its genre. Really enjoyed the characters dynamics, especially the Jahy & Landlady duo, not forgetting the super catchy first and last 10 seconds of the opening! Dame Dame Dame Dinero/10
Dec 18, 2021 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
Jhay's adventure had its end and finally she can rest after long events with her the outcome of this anime literally had its bad and good with for the character and for the plot.
Dec 18, 2021 5:05 PM

Nov 2010
Although I expected special opening, there was no title song this time.
"dame, dame, dame, dame, dame dinero!"
I thought the lyrics was Japanese, but it actually is Spanish.
Dec 18, 2021 6:11 PM

Sep 2021
Ah yes, the fireworks. Great way to end a SoL series.

They managed to put the whole cast in the last episode.

Really enjoyed the 20 episodes especially the slicey lifey ones. Also happy that the score jumped again to 7 something. Thought it would down to 6 below wew.

Byebye Jaheek.
Dec 18, 2021 6:44 PM

Jan 2020
Pretty sweet conclusion. I enjoyed the series quite a bit and it was a nice addition to each and every saturday in these past 20 episodes.

I liked how this episode featured pretty much every character we've seen in the entirety of the show and the fireworks part was pretty.

Dec 18, 2021 6:51 PM
Mar 2015
Good job Kokoro made her forget about the Dark Realm even though it was written on her shirt
Dec 18, 2021 7:14 PM
Oct 2019
Ending the season with Festival Episode.
Ah yes the Fireworks, great choice for the ending.
Wholesome and Hilarious series.

The Seiyuu lineup really sold me on this series, especially Hanazawa Kana.

Enjoying from the beginning till the end. Every character get their development and good amount of screen time.
Satisfying ending to the series, at least we didn't have to wait for another season.

Solid Good 7/10 series.
Dec 18, 2021 8:08 PM

Oct 2016
What a wholesome ending, it's so nice to see every character together. I would gladly read the manga, but this last episode is pretty much where the current manga chapter is also lmao.

Jahy and Kokoro were adorable, but man, Saurva was even more super adorable in the festival. Everyone loves the Manager.

I definitely started to enjoy the show more in the second half. I am gonna miss this show and the characters. 7.5/10
Dec 18, 2021 8:40 PM

Jul 2014
Just last week I was thinking that there was only one episode left and we hadn't seen the blond kid since that one episode and here he is haha. I love when we see all the characters in the last episode, even the magical guy made it xD.

Su is so adorable <3.

Thank you landlord for mentioning that Jahy is an adult, her reaction to the prize she won was hilarious. I'm glad we got to see Kokoro and Jahy together one last time, that girl is too damn wholesome.

Saurva is so adorkable <3. I'm so happy we got so much of her one last time, I love how much fun she had. And of course, God bless Samba Saurva, she got some nice curves.

I have doubts about my best girl. I definitely loved how batshit crazy Druj is and enjoyed HanaKana voicing her but thicc ara ara boss voiced by Kayanon is too strong haha.

Man, I loved this show. The scene where everyone gathers to watch the fireworks made me shed a few tears. I'm going to miss them!

DAME DINERO/10
Dec 18, 2021 8:56 PM
Oct 2021
That's exactly what we needed, an episode with a lot of Saurva to end this wonderful series. Her interactions with the Boss and Ryou were top tier because she, for once, was having genuine and pure fun. The smile on her face when being called Saachan was priceless.

And every single frame of the boss is a blessing to our hearts. No one can say otherwise.

I will never get tired of the festival fireworks formula most Slice-of-life animes have, because it's really well done.
When all the characters reunite at that final spot, I loved hearing the first OP's theme: 'Fighting Pose' in a ​classical style.

I'm giving it a 9/10. Definitively loved all of this and will definitely watch a second season, probably in 2025. See you then, fellas.

Dec 18, 2021 9:47 PM

Sep 2020
Arrggghh~ My fav anime of this year, relaxing, funny and adorbs and now I reached the end of it. The finale is so wholesome that it doesnt make me feel Im watching the last episode.
Samba(Saurva) really puts on a show on this one.
Im really amazed just how good the seiyu of Jahy-chan, she gave a whole lot of justice on her character, amazing~
I love this anime so much. Mastepiece and will stay on my fav list. 10/10.

Hoping for season 2 ASAP (LOL).
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Dec 18, 2021 9:54 PM

Nov 2020
i thought all the characters meeting up was a nice addition more of a wrap up to the end of the season, i do hope to see more as this show was one for a good laugh and unwind.
Dec 18, 2021 9:55 PM

Jul 2016
Man, Store Manager and Salwa were extra cute this episode. Really enjoyed seeing them interacting again.
Also, Salwa sure was rocking that samba outfit, huh? Such a shame the episode didn't feature adult Jahy wearing one as well tho.

Perfect finale, I would say. Every single character had their respective amount of screen-time and the conclusion with everyone gathered to watch the fireworks was just excellent. Particularly, seeing both Jahy and Salwa enjoying themselves so much put a huge smile on my face. They were so adorable~

Overall, this show ended up being quite the surprise for me given I had a really good time while watching it weekly. Interactions between characters were great, I found the entire cast to be quite endearing, I absolutely loved Jahy as MC and the fantastic job her VA did only made things better, comedy as well as "emotional" moments were mostly always on point, etc.

8/10 - Honestly, such a good supernatural SoL. I'm gonna definitely miss this show.
Dec 18, 2021 10:07 PM
May 2020
Wonderful Festival episode finale! Great to see all the cast together watching the fireworks!

It is just sad that the ratings got low and some episodes got inconsistency but I enjoyed it all in all.

an 8/10 for me and you can plus it with how cute jahy is everytime she is with Kokoro.

Dec 18, 2021 10:29 PM
May 2021
the best girl druj in this series
Dec 18, 2021 11:30 PM

Apr 2021
Welp the series as whole was pretty much fun....I really loved it...
Dec 19, 2021 12:15 AM

Sep 2011
It was a good slice of life anime <3 I hope there will be a second season.
Dec 19, 2021 12:42 AM

Dec 2020
The early and mid portion of Jahy binbo SoL was fun and funny, little sad nothing interesting else happened with every characters coming together. A decent watch and end with a good note. Still so, going to miss the weekly Jahy doing Jahy things.
Dec 19, 2021 1:00 AM

Dec 2020
Will miss their daily shenanigans and annoying days.

Dec 19, 2021 1:00 AM

Dec 2020
Will miss their daily shenanigans and annoying days.

Dec 19, 2021 2:44 AM
Nov 2020
This episode happened just when I was thinking they skipped the festival.
Dec 19, 2021 3:26 AM

Jul 2021
MadanielFL said:
Thank god its finally over, the first 2 episodes were decent but the rest was just really boring, SOL anime can't really go over 12 episodes otherwise it will get boring. Most of the jokes of the show were overused and became unfunny really fast.

If it was shorter I may have it like more, but this one just wasn't for me.

SOL can go past 12 just fine i think you just get bored easily or it wasnt for you.
Dec 19, 2021 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
I'm going to copy and paste the comment I left on the site where I watched the show, because I want to gush a little bit.

I love this show. I'm so happy I watched it! So many depressing and sad things happened to me this year, but the time I spent watching Jahy-sama was so much fun. She made all those friends without even realizing it. Things suck for Jahy a lot of the time, but she's going to make it because she has friends.

Some of my favorite parts:
- Jahy saves the baby bird and falls out of the tree to be rescued by her Landlord
- Jahy and her Landlord getting drunk together
- Jahy gets sick and Boss and Landlord take care of her (I watched this when I was sick too)
- Landlord rescues her from the Magical Girl (who has Terminator music playing when she enters)
- The police chase where Jahy ends up playing on the playground equipment
- Jahy rescues everyone at the beach so she can find more mana crystals
- Boss dressing Jahy up in the kids clothes and taking pictures
- Saurva having fun at the festival

I cried from happiness at the end. There probably won't be a second season, because it looks like the story is all wrapped up, but I'm going to watch this show over and over. Might get the manga, but I don't think it'd be as funny in black-and-white pictures.

Also, given Jahy's adult form outfit, I was surprised this show didn't go the ecchi route. No romance either, unless you count Saurva blushing a lot around the Boss. That might be admiration though, and it wasn't a focal point of the story.

It definitely had a few weak elements (bg music was repetitive and reminded me of the Yokai Watch videogame), and compared with a lot of modern comedy / slice of life, I wouldn't consider it anything special or ground-breaking, but I really love it. I have a folder full of Jahy's expressions to use for memes and reaction images too.

9/10 Recommended for those who like cute transforming demon kids in sometimes depressing circumstances, but it still stays comedic and she makes it through because of determination and the people in her life.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

42 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

43 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 14, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

54 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 10, 9:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.