Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 4, 2022 4:47 PM
Dec 2021
this is good! greninja.
Jan 23, 2022 9:45 AM
May 2019
I wish the red dragon had more screentime she only appeared for only like 2 second this season

I was wondering why fried shrimp was in a hurry in episode 11 so the reason was that
Feb 17, 2022 8:33 AM

Jul 2015
Kuro smiling certainly is an once in a lifetime miracle. This series certainly is a feast to my eyes with all the delicious dishes where the amazed reactions of the fantasy world habitants are the cherry on top. Hopefully we'll get a season 3 someday.

Mar 4, 2022 6:31 AM
Sep 2020
At first I thought this anime was just an anime that tells about a restaurant that exists in another world, as if there was nothing special to hear about it. But I think I got it wrong.it turns out that this anime has a pretty good story and attracts attention, and the concept is anti-mainstream, not like isekai anime in general, but I don't know if there is something like this,if there is please tell me, I want to try watching the anime

In this second season, I think at the beginning the story was quite monotonous, only about customers from another world who continued to grow after finding that door, a door full of magic.yes even though they try to tell the background of each character in the restaurant.And also in the last two episodes it was pretty good in my opinion, because there is something interesting about the wedding, and they will also have a party, although not the main party of course,and also the story about yomi-san meeting the owner of the restaurant, that's also a good plot

I'm not sure if this anime will get a sequel, as it is very difficult, as happened in season one and season two which are several years apart,y yes, hopefully there will be a season 3, if there is I will take the time to see the development of the story of this anime, sorry if I tell the story a little
Jun 3, 2022 10:16 PM

Aug 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Simply put, it wasn't as good as the first season but these last two episode certainly made brought the season to a good end. It was starting to get a little stale but the marriage proposal out of the blue certainly added a new flair to things which was nice to have.

Starting the episode off with the master's Grandmother was pretty cool. Getting isekai'd to Japan, that can't be too bad lol. And the wondrous key that could end the shop? Good thing the master is still committed though, as per the request of his Grandfather.

Heinrich-san's attempt kind of hurt. Got to say, both of these proposals sure came out of nowhere!

More focus on Aletta and Kuro-san would've been nice to have but well, the foodgasms were on point this time around too so I'd my fill. Generous 7/10 from my side, hence.
expecting the restaurant owner to have a love interest too because to kid means no more restaurant and see no mention of him being married and having children LOL
Jun 29, 2022 2:55 PM

Dec 2020
More backstory of the creation of the restaurant. And grandma? That means the chef is only late 20s early 30s if anything and I thought he was alot older lol

But in regard to the reaction of the cake sword. From what I'm guessing, even though it wasn't shown much, the other world isn't that nice with wars and kill or be killed mentality going on still. So more of a instinct reaction than distrust.

And just like season 1, I loved season 2 just as much. Isekai's are one of my favorite genres and mixed with food and the comfy wholesomeness layout, I can't help but love it. Shame some characters from the first season didn't make much of an appearance though.
Jan 15, 2023 2:34 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I actually think this built upon the first season quite well. It didn't do anything to blow away expectations or surpass season one. But I enjoyed myself from start to finish.

The backstory of Master's grandparents and how the other world got connected to the restaurant was really cool too. If nothing else I feel like the the emphasis on why food is so important is well showcased here better then any other food centric anime.

Very heart warming and tasty. 7/10 same as the first.
Jun 2, 2023 3:31 PM

Oct 2019
A pretty good season -and, perhaps, show- ending.
Jun 20, 2023 6:39 AM
Aug 2021
perfect isekai food anime.
need s3 for the ebi fry and that dude arc lmao
Jan 15, 4:59 PM
Jul 2019
Enjoy the ending with isekai wedding banquet and most customer from another world. I would not mind if they made a another season. I enjoyed the two seasons. Kind of wonder if the owner will get married and continue the tradition with his kids.
Jan 17, 10:46 PM
Dec 2014
Loved every bit of it, sad to see it end.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2021

56 by wildhood »»
Apr 9, 10:04 AM

» What do they do with so much other world money

dheeraj55555 - Feb 9, 2023

7 by Refereall »»
Jan 25, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2021

38 by OrbyxDeRalaviti »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2021

27 by Stripes »»
Jan 15, 2023 2:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2021

27 by Stripes »»
Jan 15, 2023 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.