Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 6, 2010 1:37 PM

Please tell what do you like about Shinsuke and share your thoughts :D
Modified by Daphne4, Apr 28, 2010 5:14 AM

Apr 6, 2010 2:06 PM

Hmhmhm... Well.
When I first saw him, I thought: "Dangerous. Skilled. Ex-comrade. Charismatic. Sooo beautiful... *T*"
I was totally carried away. That's when I realized, who I like best in Gintama.
His usual pipe and smoke around him looks so elegant... And I personally think, traditional Japanese clothes suits him perfectly.
I fell even more for him when I heard him playing the shamisen with Bansai-dono.
Also I appear to like calm people, even a bit crazy. When no one knows what is going on in their mind. But isn't this like Shinsuke I'm discrybing? ^-^

Apr 7, 2010 1:11 AM

Rikudou said:
Hmhmhm... Well.
When I first saw him, I thought: "Dangerous. Skilled. Ex-comrade. Charismatic. Sooo beautiful... *T*"
I was totally carried away. That's when I realized, who I like best in Gintama.
His usual pipe and smoke around him looks so elegant... And I personally think, traditional Japanese clothes suits him perfectly.
I fell even more for him when I heard him playing the shamisen with Bansai-dono.
Also I appear to like calm people, even a bit crazy. When no one knows what is going on in their mind. But isn't this like Shinsuke I'm discrybing? ^-^

perfect :D

Apr 7, 2010 7:25 AM

I can't be like the others... I need to write something myself...>_<

My first thought was different:"What's with this weirdo?" xD
But then I heard his voice and I was like:" need to hear it one more time*-*"
In that moment something called the fangirl mode has been turned on ;P

I've rewatched the Benizakura arc... lets say MANY times xD ( Takasugi needs more screentime <.<)
I've fallen in love with his kimono (whenever someone around me mentions "butterflies" i smile like crazy xD )... his style... his smile... everything.
Is this called an obsession?

Apr 7, 2010 11:43 AM

Truly may be ^^
But that's what it should be like.

Oct 4, 2010 8:17 AM

obsession for me is a little to say..I AM CRAZY ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!im a crazy shinsuke fan-girl XD OMG i love him!! when i first saw him i said "GOD who is this guy???" and then got a nosebleed XDDD. and i always ask myself if he is wearing something under his kimono XD
btw i love hijikata too~~ but i cant decide which one i love the most ~_~

Dec 12, 2010 10:02 PM

I like him for his attitude and appearance ofcouse xD..

Plus his loyalty to his sensi is cute ..

And I have to wonder does he wear anything under his robe or whatever it's called

Feb 3, 2011 12:00 PM
Hmm...his badass-ness??

No, not really. At first, I saw his current self...and thought: "okay, this guy is creepy...but quite handsome." Then I saw the ex-Joui flashback: "damn, he is really handsome when he smiles!"

And as others say, the way he appears and act create a certain-aura, his authoritativeness...and his kimono certainly gives an elegant-kind feeling, so I think, he's a real good-type enemy, I like it.

Then I got hooked with doujinshi which make fun of him (considering all his friends ARE STUPID, I doubt Takasugi is total different from them), I kinda fall for him now. (*cough* I even dreamt about him, TOTAL FAIL =A=*cough*)

Feb 17, 2011 8:00 PM

He's too hot to resist, that's why!! ^////////^

Mar 24, 2011 3:49 AM
I appreciate and agree with his belief to destroy the current "rotten" post-Joui war world. Sorachi-sensei wrote in his character formula book that Shinsuke "hates change", and that's another thing I love about him because I hate change too.

Out of all past Joui members, he is the most resentful about how the war has stolen their teacher. It shows how much he cared for his teacher and was loyal to him, I really love that about him.

His eerie but at the same time calm personality makes him a very interesting character that stoods out from others.

Also his character design as a villain is brilliant, love his colorful kimono with butterflies.

Jun 10, 2011 10:43 AM

I like his:
Purple/Black hair
Creepy eyes
Beautiful kimono
Annoying pipe
Fighting skills