Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2021 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, they really went all out on this episode in terms of a full action packed episode. Tons of mecha fighting and all the pilots put their effort into the grand fight.

Peace is still far from being achieved but it felt like the fight should bring some peace to them. It looks like there's another episode still left next week.
Dec 17, 2021 6:00 AM

Jul 2017

The penultimate episode still keeps up with the action of the humans against the Dractors, and with it, the prospect of death for all is quite apparent. With the motives laid out in full, there is more than enough restitute to finish those whom sacrificed their lives, what they started.

Kinda weird to have like a Star Wars session fight between Grieffas and Yamato, though with his and Sarzant's backstory as knights protecting the Sidr princess feels emotional. Every action has high stakes, and it all culminates with protecting the human battleship Ixia into a battleship for the final assault.

What a heinous battle right up till the end, I'm wondering what will the finale present before Season 2 comes Fall next year.
KANLen09Dec 18, 2021 12:55 PM
Dec 17, 2021 11:16 AM

Feb 2021
>No more pupipupipupi
What are these tears?
Dec 19, 2021 3:52 AM

Apr 2011
Very good episode. This show deserves a better rating. I'm giving it a 7.
Dec 19, 2021 6:05 AM
Jan 2018
This episode wanted every single 80's mecha trope it could get to be packed into this episode. And I am totally here for it. Finally, we get an anime done by fans that honors what came before while also adding something to fiction. If this anime nails the final episode, it gets an 8 from me. I wish I could give it a 9, but some of the early episodes were pretty heinous.
Dec 19, 2021 8:13 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Well that was quite the development. Not only did 3 characters die so far, there was also their rrespective, an almost kiss and genuine emotion coming out of them, even if they weren't as developed as one would've hoped for. Now we also have 2 characters missing, a blownout cover on the war and a finale next week.

Man, the show certainly got better from when it started ngl.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 22, 2021 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
damn another 2 characters are dead too, lets see the finale of this season next week
Dec 26, 2021 6:29 PM
Jun 2016
While the action was great as was the animation and music.
I will say I kinda hate that they of course lose the princess, leaving her to try and catch up to our hero's while being followed by that one guy who thinks he's doing the right thing.

But come on man. Yamato could have gotten her or one of the others could have saved her, then dealt with the giant missle.
Which of course has some sort of shield that makes shooting it not work so we gotta slash with a sword

I'd give this episode a 7, really good, but held back by stuff that's dumb in my opinion.
I am looking for help on finding a anime that I may have forgotten to add to my list.

The name eludes me thus why i ask for help.

To narrow it down, it was magic themed, but in a modern setting, magic was unknown to common folks, main characters best friend is talking with a mage to help her get off a island she was trapped on, and in exchange she helps solve the mystery of how his sister died.
The magic had a cost of using silver for it?
Or just metal in general for it.

Any help would be apprecated as this has been driving me mad for some time now, I used to keep notes, but i lost those phyisical notes.
Jun 12, 2022 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
This was an absolutely wonderful episode. This show has been really great so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2021

11 by dhell26 »»
Apr 4, 3:35 PM

» Coming Soon on Crunchyroll Worldwide

removed-user - Mar 28

3 by InNeedOfAName »»
Mar 28, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2021

7 by Rei_III »»
Oct 23, 2022 11:32 AM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2021

20 by Rei_III »»
Oct 23, 2022 6:28 AM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2021

6 by TRI_Mike »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.