Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: K-ON!! Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 10, 2015 12:41 AM

Good start, new op is kek.

Jul 30, 2015 9:26 AM

Now that I'm rewatching the dvds without delay in between, I can easily see the increased production budget for season 2 of K-On. Still need to see the movie, which I imagine will look and sound even better!
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Aug 24, 2015 10:06 AM

About as boring as season 1. Also, the new opening sucks. I hate how this season is twice as long as season 1.

1/5

Sep 21, 2015 6:37 AM

New OP was alright, ED was great! Looking forward to seeing more.

Nov 11, 2015 12:02 AM

A pretty good start to the season, looking forward to the rest.

did Azusa get taller?
"You and your third dimension"

Jun 27, 2017 8:46 PM
Still in love with this anime! Can't get enough action with this group of girls! Loved both OP and ED, although a Don't Stay Lazy remake with Asuza in it would've been nice, i enjoy it regardless!

Jul 12, 2017 3:43 PM

Really a great start, already forgot how much fun this show is.

This episode did also some subtile foreshadowing about what may come at the end, dunno if I'm ready for that.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 20, 2017 12:17 PM

I MISSED MY BABIES SOOO MUCH! <3

As much as I loved the new OP and ED, I think it can't beat the very 1st K-ON! OP. Hehe. I loved that OP so much I still listen to it nonstop.

That was a very adorable first episode. :')
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jan 1, 2018 2:41 AM
It was a funny start seeing Yui mistaken herself for being late at the opening ceremony for her high school. It must've been hard for her to choose a club especially if she haven't discovered her talents or hobbies.

The first meeting of those four in the teacher's room was hilarious as Yui seemed to be quite clumsy. Also glad that Tsumugi joined the light music club even if her first choice was the choir club.

Also, didn't expect that Yui would say that their performance wasn't nice. Wow quite the opposite. Although I'm glad that she's indeed gonna join the club. No more worries for the light music club to be disbanded. Looking forward how Yui's going to be a good guitarist.

Oct 21, 2018 12:15 AM

♡ Great episode!

♡ It was funny how Ritsu fainted to attract new members xD

♡ Love the OP and ED !

♡ So finally the girls to go on with their band with 5 members. That’s a good decision and I hope next year Azusa will recruit more members so that she don’t be alone.

Oct 23, 2018 5:19 PM

Not a big fan of the OP, but I love the ED
Everything else is equally amazing from the first season. Much much love <3

Mar 23, 6:47 AM

The thing that catches your eye the most is the very high quality of the designs, especially in the details; the characters almost don't look like they were before. The backgrounds instead remain unchanged in their quality. I don't like the opening and the ending, the ones in the first series were better. Very nice and very funny storytelling in certain situations.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]