Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Demon Lord lives up to her reptuation despite her lazziness. In actual battle, she's no pushover.

Her battle this episode looked like something out of Attack on Titans lol. They really went all out this episode.
Dec 11, 2021 11:28 AM

Feb 2020
Wow. Maou really IS the Demon Lord! Don't let her cute appearance or lazy behavior fool you.

The Magical Girl of Love. <3 Probably my favorite Store Manager moment ever. :3

Poor Jahy. She has suffered so much because of those two airheads.

Druj being overdramatic as usual.

SerafosJan 13, 3:52 AM
Dec 11, 2021 11:52 AM

May 2020
That Druj's monolouge at the start ensured that golden light fleeing without fighting both her and Jahy lol.

But hey things got serious in the second half, with both Maou and her sister wrecking havoc over the whole town. Thanks to Jahy though getting in between them and stopping with all her might, but yeah getting the whole story behind the destruction of Dark realm, Jahy really had some huge bad luck lmao.
Dec 11, 2021 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
Ooh, Druj's backstory of hwo she was treated back in the Dark Realm, and how Jahy came to save her from her fate. That fate ensured that Druj will always look up to Jahy and more than the S&M weirdness, she being a reliable partner. Meanwhile, the Maou-sama light just ran away lols.

Jahy's cooking skills are so good, the store manager complimented her that she could open a store of her own. Of course, Druj is elated that Jahy is moving forward, and Jahy goes ahead with making food that's supposedly better than the store manager. The question from Ryo that Jahy would quit working at the bar, and as much concern as the store manager has to see Jahy go, their family bond is just too much to ignore.

Just when things are getting good, the light of Maou-sama came to infuse power to the store manager as yet another Magical Girl...and order her she does, but even she failed because of the store owner's compassion. The eventual fight between the Maou twins (light vs. dark) and the collab between Jahy and the Magical Girl to stop them both, that was a sacrificial move on Jahy's part...and it all hinged on spending time with each other, and the mana crystals too.

For once, Jahy did something right for the benefit of all, and everyone now knows of the Dark Realm's problems. Suu-chan is a nice twin sister, and Druj is still useless lols.
Dec 11, 2021 12:37 PM

Feb 2019
Wait, next week is the finale? Man time is going by so damn quickly
Dec 11, 2021 1:03 PM
Oct 2021
Jahy literally went through all that trouble cuz lil sis wanted attention.
Dec 11, 2021 1:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Turns out the whole story was just a conflict between two sister (the light entity being maou sama's sister, and she created the magician girl)... and well we also have Jahy that wants to start her own business, but with the current situation it got delayed, the chapters they adapted are so new!
Dec 11, 2021 1:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So the entire plot occurred because of some siblings having a fight lol, honestly I don’t know why I didn’t expect this, but I really like the outcome we got. It turned out goofy and wholesome like the whole show has been so far, and I love that about it. Su is really cute too, I love the use of colors in her design, both her and the Demon Lord. The rest of the episode was good too, Jahy almost opened up her own restaurant and boss ended up in a hot magical girl outfit lol, typical Jahy-sama hilarity. I also enjoyed how pissed Jahy was at the outcome, as well as Druj’s backstory in the beginning of the episode.

And I really hate to say it, but this fantastic anime ends next week, I’ve really enjoyed Jahy Saturdays for the last two seasons, they’re irreplaceable and I’ll miss this show a ton.
Dec 11, 2021 1:45 PM

Oct 2017
RainyShadow said:
I think the Dark Lord has a twin sister - the Light Lord...

I called it, lol

Will there be a second season? How is the source doing?
Dec 11, 2021 1:52 PM

Jun 2021
I want a second season but we need more mangas for that.

The anime has already covered 90% of the manga.

This episode was a masterpiece, 10/10.

And Druj is my love <3 she is my weakness.
Dec 11, 2021 1:57 PM
Oct 2017
Su is being voiced by Akari Kitou right?
Dec 11, 2021 1:58 PM
Oct 2017
RainyShadow said:
RainyShadow said:

I called it, lol

Anime caught up with the manga.
Dec 11, 2021 2:11 PM

Nov 2016
This episode had a lot to offer from Druj backstory, stacked Store Manager, Demon Lord finally in action to a kaiju battle.

The sibling twist wasn't really a twist, but the events that started the series, that was something else, lol.

A shame that the fun will be over soon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 11, 2021 3:44 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Druj gives a long speech which makes Jahy emotional and the mystical being runs away during that time. Instead, they both catch up whilst drinking until the morning xD.
Jahy is given the idea by the manager she could start her own place since her cooking is so good and she comes up with a menu as well as Druj finding her the best location for her own place. The manager is also very happy that Jahy about Jahy wanting to open her own place but whilst she talks about that, the mystical being asks the manager if she wants power and she gets magical girl powers lol. The manager then tells the mystical spirit off that the magical crystals don't deserve to be stolen. We then meet who is really behind the light being. A loli who looks exactly like Maou but with inverted colours...
They fight and we see their true powers...
Maou uses a bijuudama knockoff to attack.
It seems that the manager's powers are actually to sprout flowers from her oppai!
Jahy tries to stop the fighting and intercepts the Maou and Maou's SISTER's attack. Woah. She is Maou sama's sister it seems and she wanted to apologise to her. They make up in the end.
The manager is too forgiving and kind so she even forgives Maou's sister for the pub damage.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 11, 2021 4:46 PM
Jul 2018
My god there were a lot of weird things in this episode, I don't know how the outcome of this anime is going.
Dec 11, 2021 6:03 PM
Mar 2015
Sister fight solved at the expense of the pub
Dec 11, 2021 6:43 PM
May 2020
Jesse_2001 said:

Yep, I think so. been researching it for a while

Dec 11, 2021 7:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh damn, they really wrapped everything up at these episode alone. Talk about surprise. Druj backstory unexpectedly making the enemy escape. Sasuga, your best underling on the whole dark realm, Jahy. So, they really made me think Jahy death or something. The way they described Jahy intention to opened up a new pub was also quite sad part. But, i just forget this is a freakin comedy show. So ofc its just turned out 180 degrees as i am not guard myself against that. Well, the true sad is, the episode tell me that the anime already reaching its end. Which ofc is the truth of the sadness that i must endure. Rip. Not hearing my queen maso side under Druj's name kinda be a hurtful fact. But oh well, lets just move on to another show, then....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 11, 2021 7:26 PM

Oct 2010
RainyShadow said:
RainyShadow said:

I called it, lol

Episode 19 covered up to chapter 67 of the manga. Chapter 68 literally just released about a week ago in Japan.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Dec 11, 2021 7:43 PM

Sep 2021
Wow episode 19 summarized almost everything in the series.

Plus some bonus Gridman sized sisters lol.

Last episode next week.
Dec 11, 2021 9:18 PM

Oct 2017
Nice we got to see how Druj met Jahy and it was sweet.

The whole truth finally revealed and it had me rolling for a while. Feel bad for Jahy, poor girl.
Dec 11, 2021 9:50 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Really sad that there's only one episode left and I heard we pretty much caught up with the manga.

Kyouko really became OP unintentionally, she's just built different. I know Jahy was gonna be fine, but that scene still made me sad, seeing everyone's reaction.

All of these really happened because imouto just wanted onee-san's attention. Well, I guess it is kind of Jahy's fault for dragging The Dark Lord away lmao. I look forward to a fun wholesome finale.
Dec 11, 2021 9:52 PM

Nov 2019
Who knew Justice would be friendly after all that's happened to Jahy, the entire demon realm got turned upside down because of her shenanigans and they weren't even justified lmfaooo
Dec 12, 2021 12:08 AM

Aug 2020
the plot twist, i was right all along. It had something to do with the demon lord lmao. Jahy take the L

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 12, 2021 12:23 AM
Oct 2017
Doydidz said:
Jesse_2001 said:

Yep, I think so. been researching it for a while
Well, I added her character to the database for approval so when it gets accepted we can add her VA.
Dec 12, 2021 2:23 AM

Jun 2021
This episode felt more like an action movie than like a shonen anime but I loved it LOL. I now realize that I was misjudging the Demon Lord because I thought she was the one plotting against the Dark Realm. It seems like I owe her an apology.....

I don't want this series to end as it's gotten better with each episode. A second season where they restored the Dark Realm or stayed and lived in the human world would be great.
Dec 12, 2021 3:55 AM

Sep 2020
Pretty hilarious as always. So that's really the Demon Lord's imouto after all.
Jahy's not letting it slide since she "suffered" because of sister "misunderstanding". Hahaha
Druj's short backstory's wonderful, so that's how she was treated back then.

Can't believe we're reaching the last episode. Second season asap, onegaiiii~~
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Dec 12, 2021 4:35 AM

Jan 2017
Poor Druj not getting any taste of battle in the first and second attempt :(
Dec 12, 2021 5:40 AM
Oct 2019
omg what in the actual fcking Kaiju Battle lol...

we finally found out what Druj power, no wonder she was the CEO in the Human World.

wow i thought it was Maou herself, it was her sister all along.
i knew it has something to do with Maou because of the silhouette.

what a crazy, fun episode.
can't believe next week was the Season Finale.
damn.
Dec 12, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2021
Seriously, this all happened because of a sister fight?! If I were Jahy, I would be mad too.
asdasdsadad
Dec 12, 2021 6:05 AM

Aug 2019
sucks this show will be coming to an end next week, really enjoyed it
Dec 12, 2021 8:00 AM
May 2021
Too many plot twist in minutes with full of joy, this is what we called comedy show
Dec 12, 2021 9:01 AM

Apr 2021

The landoord's art in this episode KILLED ME. (in a laughing way, not disappointed)

plotwise, good episode. we finally got an explanation on how mana crystals work and how the dark realm was destroyed.

(I would write more but i'm kinda rushed on time lol. I just wanted to post the landlord photos)
My poor signature was removed because it “took up too much space”
Dec 12, 2021 12:50 PM
Aug 2019
I guess it fits the tone of the show, but the conclusion to the search for the light voice was very disappointing for me. It just seemed so forced, like they wanted to get through what should have taken 4 or 5 episodes in one episode.
Dec 12, 2021 3:44 PM

Oct 2009
The fight between the two sisters was great! Not only do we get mad attacks but the girls grow to uber size. I am just surprised no one apart from Jahy and her friends noticed. I didn't see the twist but it manages to tie in all the earlier plot points. On the whole this episode was funny and wholesome at the same time but with this conflict now resolved there are no real dangers to Jahy (Saurva doesn't count). :P

Ah I will miss it when this series ends as I got a lot of joy from this. Only one episode left and looks like there is not much manga content left to draw on so maybe we get some original content in the finale.
Dec 12, 2021 7:29 PM

Jul 2015
What a stupid reason to finish on! what a disapointing story tbh. Oh well one episode left to free me of this shit.
Dec 12, 2021 8:30 PM

Jul 2014
Man, Magical Girl Boss is too powerful. It really emphasizes how pure... and hot she is, damn!

I'm with Jahy on this one, all this shit turned out to be just a sibling squabble haha. At least this helped Jahy become a better person.

Only one episode left, I'm going to miss this :'(
Dec 13, 2021 3:53 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, the boss looking pretty damn sexy in that magical girl outfit.
Dec 13, 2021 9:47 PM

Jul 2016
Derpy faces; giant lolis fighting; THICC mahou shoujo Boss; Druj being Druj... man, this episode sure had a little bit of everything.

Also LMAO. Imagine wiping out an entire realm just because you wanted some attention. Poor Jahy tho... she ended up taking the biggest L in this stupid sister quarrel.
Dec 13, 2021 11:45 PM

Oct 2008
oh no 1 episode left i just don't want this to end! huhuhu sadness
5/5.

Dec 14, 2021 2:49 PM

Mar 2010
Seeing Jahy so flabbergasted once she found out why things happened was the funniest shit ever, couldn't stop laughing at her many tantrums, tho they were reasonable.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 14, 2021 7:49 PM
Oct 2021
This episode was a roller-coaster. They got rid of the first confrontation just like that.

That montage of Store Manager moments was as wholesome as she is. And then they just killed her, which scared the heart out of me.
BUT THEN: That has to be the most Ara-ara moment of the series, and I loved it.

Who voices Suu, the 'light-lord'? It sounded familiar.
Can't wait for the final episode.

Dec 18, 2021 2:12 AM

Apr 2021
Whoa so many things happened in this episode.....but hey all's well that ends well :D
Dec 18, 2021 5:54 AM

Nov 2013
Damn, a lot was revealed this ep.

I guess next episode will truly be the end lol.
Dec 18, 2021 9:48 AM

Jun 2019
Poor Jahy-sama got caught into a siblings quarrel but the most positive thing out of it was the fact that all of the people love her so much. They care about her so much. It's such a great thing to see. I'm so happy for her. Cute.
Dec 18, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2020
The demon lord twin is pretty cute lol. It's pretty cool to learn more information regarding the world and all with how Jahy ended up being here quite literally thanks to sibling nonsense

Dec 18, 2021 11:03 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Well, I wasn't expecting all that! I'm with Jahy though. Screw all that, ha hah!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 21, 2021 10:24 AM
May 2020
I'd be pretty vexed as well if my lifestyle was severely disrupted due to a sibling's quarrel
Jan 15, 2022 12:18 PM

May 2016
All over something that stupid when you look back on it, but sure it was one hell of a ride.
can't blame Jahy for not being satisfied with that ending haha.

I'm already feeling down that its gonna end on the next one and doubt a sequel sees the daylight.
Feb 6, 2022 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
To think all the suffering Hy-chan went through all started because of a silly loli sibling fight.... well what really matters are the friends (and underlings) she made along the way.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

42 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.