Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
They really wanted to throw in the fan service for Lugh and the cast this episode lol

We got an episode with a date, swimsuits, and all around, fun in the sun rather than the usual grim assassination missions. On the other hand, Lugh is technically still training with the time in his hands. He's the type of guy that doesn't slack off.
Dec 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Jun 2019
Kind of a swimsuit episode in the beginning. They were training... so, not technically but it works. Well, this episode gave me more Dia, so that's already a win in my book. Maha's information about the civil war made Lugh worried about Dia shows that he loves her which is nice to see since he doesn't like to show his emotions that much. Dia is so adorable. :3

And, it's not just one-sided, the feeling is mutual between these two. She cares about Lugh just as much as he does. They went on a date as well. Also, she was looking good with the disguised hair. It was cute to see them spending time with each other. Goddess as a teacher. Nice. Also, mixed bathing with fan service. An episode on the cooler side of things for the most part but that end was uncomfortable for some reason. Dia??? I might be looking too far into things just yet.
Dec 8, 2021 7:24 AM

Jul 2021
Chill and fun episode

We don't need that kiss scene to prove that Lugh loved Dia, only based on the interaction, dialogues and conversation is enough

That final scene was unexpected, seems like she's still in trouble
Dec 8, 2021 7:25 AM

Nov 2019
I thought we were getting a late beach episode or something at first.

I like how Dia decided to go with matching hair color for her date with Lugh. It looks pretty nice on her as well.

Dec 8, 2021 7:26 AM

May 2020
A date with Dia, not bad... but here I was thinking we'd have more of those swimsuits, but no it was just those initial two minutes, damn...

Great thing we got that mixed bath later on, so kind of redeeming but still what's with that end??? Can sense something big coming up.
Dec 8, 2021 7:37 AM

Oct 2015
Ok seriously what the actual f--- is happening?
Dec 8, 2021 7:40 AM
Jun 2020
So in the mixed bath scene, they automatically did the thing, right?
Dec 8, 2021 7:48 AM
Oct 2020
Well it was really good episode and the cliffhanger in the end is quite interesting!
Dec 8, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
Gae Bolg!!!!!

The cliffhanger ending was super interesting. Surely, Lugh will find some way to solve this problem without killing Dia for sure.

AkeZZZDec 8, 2021 7:58 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 8, 2021 7:59 AM

Feb 2019
AkeZZZ said:
Gae Bolg!!!!!

The cliffhanger ending was super interesting. Surely, Lugh will find some way to solve this problem without killing Dia for sure.

My guess is "Dia" dies and gains a new name
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Dec 8, 2021 7:59 AM

Dec 2020
"The World's Best Teacher"
"Educate The Brave"

IM DED

Damn that post-credit scene thou
Dec 8, 2021 8:05 AM

Nov 2016
Finally a potentially interesting job with stakes, even tho we surely already know this ain't gonna happen.

And lol just remembered what I said back after episode 3

FMmatron said:
Would've preferred it if they had turned Lugh into a cold killing machine. The test person should've been someone innocent, maybe a good person or even better, should've been Dia. This isn't edgy enough. Another vanilla series by the same person 💩
FMmatronDec 8, 2021 10:46 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 8, 2021 8:13 AM
Mar 2020
All i gotta say is

WOOOOO YEAHHH BABY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT'S WHAT'S IT'S ALL ABOUT
WOOOOOO
Dec 8, 2021 8:14 AM

Oct 2015
DannyDahsyat said:
"Educate The Brave"

IM DED

Oh I saw someone say that Yuusha (hero) is sometimes translated to "brave". It was "hero" on the streaming app I was watching though and I was kinda interested on that scene since on previous episodes, the goddess is only seen reincarnating assassins. What is she up to though, seriously...
Dec 8, 2021 8:20 AM

Aug 2020
Oh my god. Date with Dia, Date with Dia, Date with Dia! The plot twist at the end. Dia's change of attitude out of nowhere. Now Lugh's next mission is to assassinate her. Noooooo :'(

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 8, 2021 8:22 AM

Jul 2009
For the goddess, I had to script out her words to get a better look at what was said myself so here it is:

I feel there's some underlying meanings to it but we don't need to know them for now. The anime has been very enjoyable so far so I'm not going to think too much about it.
Dec 8, 2021 8:26 AM
Aug 2020
Loved the Final Fantasy X reference. Isn't it wonderful?
Dec 8, 2021 8:30 AM

Jan 2017
There goes Lugh's "all according to keikaku" streak, it was fun seeing him steamroll everything while it lasted

This week's ED is sung by Dia, right? Slight changes to the ED again too with Lugh not appearing on the windowstill
Dec 8, 2021 8:30 AM

Dec 2020
WNightfall said:
DannyDahsyat said:
"Educate The Brave"

IM DED

Oh I saw someone say that Yuusha (hero) is sometimes translated to "brave". It was "hero" on the streaming app I was watching though and I was kinda interested on that scene since on previous episodes, the goddess is only seen reincarnating assassins. What is she up to though, seriously...

Oh wait you guys called it "hero"? Damn that sounds cooler compared to "brave" lol
Dec 8, 2021 8:42 AM
Jan 2019
Pretty cool how Lugh didn't get called as a pedophilia unlike Rudeus. I guess they are save from getting cancelled lmao.
Dec 8, 2021 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
Ah, man can´t say I enjoyed this episode like the others, forget the fan service, just how many red flags do we need? Also, the ending was kinda obvious but I wonder what his father has in mind when he knows he loves her? Like he wants to persuade him into being the merchant and not the assassin? (I doubt that), maybe there is more to her than was revealed. Well either way it looks like the last two episodes will revolve around this civil war. Which is cool and all but I just think that the pacing was off in this ep.
Dec 8, 2021 8:46 AM

Jun 2021
Hesmiyu said:
AkeZZZ said:
Gae Bolg!!!!!

This will be the solution probably, Lugh will rescue Dia and make her take on a new identity so they can be together quietly.
Dec 8, 2021 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
erjata said:
Hesmiyu said:

This will be the solution probably, Lugh will rescue Dia and make her take on a new identity so they can be together quietly.

I would wait and see why does she need to be assassinated. Since by now we know quite little. And given that his father gave him the mission even tho he knows that he loves her, we can say that either he is giving him a chance to save her or he knows something more about her and wants to show him her other side.
Dec 8, 2021 8:52 AM

Dec 2020
The Goddess is back with a Teacher LOL.

I was not excepting this ending what has dia done no way lugh is going to kill her.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 8, 2021 8:56 AM
Jan 2019
My guess is that it's a fake out and not real. Maybe just making it seem like she was assassinated.
Dec 8, 2021 9:17 AM
Sep 2021
Wat will happen next will the lugh kill dia or not i really want the next episode now in the credit he got a job offer to kill dia so sad man and why did dia hide about war from lugh i cnt get over it
Dec 8, 2021 9:22 AM
Dec 2015
well we all know he never kill someone without evidence so
unless they give us something big he wont do it
Dec 8, 2021 9:33 AM

Oct 2021
almost fanservice xd, but nice twist at the end
Dec 8, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
Now everyone's into the party of the Swoigel Kingdom coup d'etat of the existence of the Hero, and there is Lugh taking a detour to have a date, how quaint.

It's kinda expected that Lugh would go and find Dia, but his plans surely didn't account for the date with her, which he gladly obliged either way. The date that has Dia all excited for her time with Lugh, she's just basically on cloud nine. From toys to an actual hot spring where they shared their one and only kiss, all she ever wanted was to protect the people under her wellbeing.

Another chance with the Goddess, and it's a teacher this time. The World's Finest Teacher to teach the Hero, but her patience was waning to actually find a soul to reincarnate to ACTUALLY do the assassination deed (which we all know was Lugh). There's a limit to how much power is used to cut time loose.

That also is so...because Dia inverting her behaviour, and Cian ordering Lugh to engage with Dia's assassination...everything is going downhill quickly.
Dec 8, 2021 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
garbage episode, dropped down the score overall for a point for me
Dec 8, 2021 10:10 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Calm before the storm episode overall. Dia won't actually die though, right?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 8, 2021 10:10 AM
Jul 2021
It’s not surprising that fan service haters will dislike this episode, they seems to can’t relax themselves for an episode before a jungle fire is about to happen.

Anyway, something is up, and it’s BIG. The changes in attitude in the last minutes of the episode showed how serious the situation was. I’m having a feeling that this episode was the calm before the storm.

Also, it is obvious that the series need new seasons to address more issues. This series needs new seasons so bad, I’m gonna be extremely depressed if it won’t have any.
Stonks
Dec 8, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2020
binoyvargas said:
So in the mixed bath scene, they automatically did the thing, right?

I don't think it is, in LN they did in other circumstances/event...
Dec 8, 2021 10:12 AM
Jul 2021
kyled00m said:
For the goddess, I had to script out her words to get a better look at what was said myself so here it is:

I feel there's some underlying meanings to it but we don't need to know them for now. The anime has been very enjoyable so far so I'm not going to think too much about it.

From what I have interpreted from her words, she was experimenting something and was constantly recruiting new souls for it
Stonks
Dec 8, 2021 10:13 AM
Jul 2020
I think they will be an uncensored version for this episode
Dec 8, 2021 10:16 AM

May 2021
Great episode! The first minute of the episode was a beach episode and we got to see Maho in a swimsuit xD. The world's finest teacher was pretty funny. 'Go teach that hero!'
Lugh also spent more time with Dia this episode and she reserved a full hot spring (which was more like a pool) for them both. They both kissed!!!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 8, 2021 10:16 AM
Jul 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Gae Bolg!!!!!

Yeah that's what I was thinking, he's WAY to smart and intuitive to not realize whats up. Seriously wtf, I was commenting this before I saw that post credit scene! He's supposed to KILL Dia?!?! He's gotta find a way to stop this and save her. His father knows he loves her and plans to marry her. There's gotta be someone out there trying to make Dia look like the villain for their own benefit or to take over.
Dec 8, 2021 10:41 AM
Oct 2020
Unoriginality said:
Pretty cool how Lugh didn't get called as a pedophilia unlike Rudeus. I guess they are save from getting cancelled lmao.

Can you really compare Rudeus to Lugh though? Rudeus is straight up scum of the earth. Lugh doesn't cross a certain line for Rudeus that line is basically non existent.
Dec 8, 2021 10:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now thats a creative way of inserting swimsuits into the narrative. The legendary spear of famed Irish mythology huh certainly a perfect for a divine treasure. I guess larger magic houses would have enough mages on hand to ensure that war never reaches the main house. Still guess any world will have arrogant nobles who don't show respect to others. Though Dia picked neither dress the one that she decided upon sure matched well with her dyed hair. Dia though is adorable when she pouts. But the date sure proved to be a lot of fun for both them and us to see and did well to allow them to improve their bond. Though the final scene was sweet looks like Dia from the get go had her own plan that she needed to enact to save her kingdom with the date being a farewell for Lugh. The new mission sure threw a spanner in the works for Lugh though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2021 11:05 AM

Jun 2021
I have watched now the uncensored version of this episode

Nice titties Dia ;)
Dec 8, 2021 11:09 AM

Nov 2018
This episode somehow bland for me despite its fanservice tho

But the ending make it better

Also that cute ED by Dia~~
Dec 8, 2021 11:21 AM

Apr 2020
Ah what a fine episode this was......until I saw the last minute cos WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FU- (imagine JJK OP bursting in the BG for comedic purposes).

So somehow they skipped Lugh and Talt's island venture because even though they showed it at the start, we didn't even see a flashback. And after ducking it for a long long minute, they finally revealed the "Brave" with his indestructible holy relic, thanks Maha I hope that trade goes well. And now we get to Dia.

The two finally dated in the city, they played circus to get a bear, helped a momma find his child, eat food, and bathe in the hot spring with their first kiss, casual dating stuff. I guess they'll meet once again, but with the civil war going on, I'm not sure about that but they'll find a way....dear God I hope you're safe Dia as the whole city randomly turns into soldiers.

I really am worried about that last minute bullshit and the Kami's extended flashback about her actually just sending dead souls to the Isekai world to counter the "extinction" scenario. To be honest, if they're really going with that bullshit "assassinate Dia", then I'm for certain that this is heading into anime original territory (correct me if I'm wrong for those who read the LN). The anime is going bonkers for me, and not in a good way.
Dec 8, 2021 11:27 AM

Jan 2018
Finally Dia is back. This whole episode seems to be Dia-focused which is a good thing since we missed for a while now. And Lugh finally has some proper leads to the Hero too which is progress.

Highlight of the episode for me is the ED which seems to be sung by the seiyuu of Dia now? That's amazing.

Ok now wtf was that post-credits scene? I thought the whole episode gave major death flags for Dia but Lugh being contracted to assassinate Dia? That's wild.
There's a major problem though. The intro scene of episode 1 basically renders this whole sub-plot meaningless. Yeah the intro scene in episode 1 is cool but it was also very unnecessary.
Dec 8, 2021 11:40 AM

Jul 2021
I already knew this kiss was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to be in this episode. Dia is hiding something from Lugh and I was curious to know what, I hope they show in the next episode. I have my doubts whether Lugh has realized whether or not she is hiding something will likely be explained in the next episode.
#TeamMaha
asdasdsadad
Dec 8, 2021 11:47 AM

Mar 2018
Basic fan service episode with exciting tease which promises that after ten episodes of meh we can get something interesting.
Dec 8, 2021 12:06 PM

Jul 2014
They were living on a desert island? Come on, don't tempt me with a beach episode, this wasn't enough. At least we got to enjoy Tarte and Maha in swimsuits for a bit.

Sensei goddess is sexy af! The best so far. Also, she was reporting to a higher entity huh.

Date was great, Dia is adorable <3. Reina Ueda singing the ED was a nice touch.

Damn that ending, thank God the first episode already showed us that Dia is going to be okay.
Dec 8, 2021 12:09 PM

Jul 2009
DeMarcK said:
kyled00m said:

From what I have interpreted from her words, she was experimenting something and was constantly recruiting new souls for it
I definitely picked up more than that but I'm not going to go into it because it leads to "too many ideas (questions) that we have no puzzle pieces to".
Dec 8, 2021 12:40 PM

Nov 2009
Best episode so far. Screen-time and relationship progression with Dia is much appreciated. The fanservice wasn't bad either.
Dec 8, 2021 1:14 PM
Mar 2021
Whole lotta nothing happened except for that mysterious ending. Hoping Lugh got some couch in the pool.
Dec 8, 2021 1:47 PM
Feb 2018
is his father insane he told him he would stay a Tuathe De so he could marry her and he take a hit on her and ask him to do it. hopefully this is just a hardcore test to see if Lugh well be a unthinking killing machine or a noble assassin cutting out the cancer and rot that sickness the kingdom and leaving the health and beneficial people alone. I know Dia from another kingdom but the point still stands

any LN readers can you explain Lugh father actions here?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

122 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.