Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 7, 2021 6:06 PM
Aug 2021
I really hope that you'll pick this up again, because you'll really regret ignoring this just because you can't stomach Hana's chest or Miko's thighs here and there. It may not be at the same level as other well-established anime, but out of all the Fall anime I'm watching right now, THIS is the most interesting one of all. It has so many mystery elements sprinkled in each episode. The plot has been so good that I don't really notice any of the ecchi scenes now.
Dec 7, 2021 6:16 PM
Feb 2021
Thing is that most people dropped it because there was no ecchi scenes…
Dec 7, 2021 6:37 PM
Feb 2021
I’ve read the manga and this is a horrible adaptation for the real story. I’m not planning on dropping this but I understand why people do
Dec 7, 2021 7:15 PM
Jun 2021
I have a question, If people dropped it will they get this notification in MAL. I dropped only one anime ans didn't get a single post or discussion notification in MAL.
And I am enjoying the show as of now. I didn't read Manga so I don't know if it is a good adaptation or not
Dec 7, 2021 7:27 PM
Jul 2021
One of the boring anime of this season
Dec 7, 2021 7:33 PM
Sep 2017
There are other reasons that they dropped this like feeling it is too repetitive and miko should be able to ignore ghosts etc
If people dropped this, just let them be since it is just a matter of preference
Dec 7, 2021 7:46 PM
Dec 2020
Well i watched this for the plot then it had too much "plot" didnt mind them adding more "plot" to the plot but its a bit too much but now that they reduced the "plot" i can finnaly focus on the plot and not get distracted by the "plot"
Dec 7, 2021 9:58 PM
Jun 2021
I'm kind of on the edge of dropping it cause it's kind of gotten repetitive but I've made it this far so ill probably continue
Dec 7, 2021 10:08 PM
Aug 2021
What kind of cannabis are you smoking while watching this to be able to call it interesting?
It has become one of the big disappointments of the season and not because it's not ecchi enough or too much ecchi...it's the most boring, static, repetitive plot ever!
As someone else said...I'll stick to the manga which is far better.
Dec 7, 2021 10:08 PM
Aug 2021
What kind of cannabis are you smoking while watching this to be able to call it interesting?
It has become one of the big disappointments of the season and not because it's not ecchi enough or too much ecchi...it's the most boring, static, repetitive plot ever!
As someone else said...I'll stick to the manga which is far better.
Dec 7, 2021 11:27 PM
Mar 2021
To anyone who dropped it, don’t pick it back up. The same thing happens every episode and it’s boring.
Dec 8, 2021 1:01 AM
Dec 2020
This some good shit right here
Dec 8, 2021 1:38 AM
Jun 2021
the best friend character is the most annoying anime character of all time. shes the only reason i dropped this anime everything else was fine
Dec 8, 2021 1:58 AM

Feb 2019
Awful pitch. All you've said is it's "interesting and good," no elaboration nor discussion why. You're not going to persuade anyone to go back to it with such lacking praise.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Dec 8, 2021 2:03 AM

Jan 2021
Dont know what you're talking about, I am still watching this and the plot is nothing but Miko encountering ghost every episode with the same expression.
Dec 8, 2021 5:37 AM
Mar 2021
This is worse anime this season
Dec 8, 2021 6:12 AM

Jul 2021
lmao the haters came biting, the score is still high and a lot of people still watches it so dont mind those that gave up watching, its just not everyones cup of tea. I personally enjoyed it but i can see people above sure hates it with passion(pun not intended)
Dec 8, 2021 6:54 AM

Mar 2009
Maybe there is something wrong with me but I'm enjoying this series and look forward to watching it every week. It's just fun? Not every anime has to be deep and realistic.
Dec 8, 2021 7:05 AM
Aug 2021
It is very good, dont know why would any drop this
Dec 8, 2021 9:53 AM
Sep 2009
I'm not really sure what the story even is though? It's literally a weekly episode of them doing something while we sit here and watch her be afraid of these ghosts for 5 minutes straight over and over each episode each week lol. I cannot take that anymore hahaha
Dec 8, 2021 10:12 AM
Nov 2020
I dropped it only because it’s the same thing each time. Unless the story changes later
Dec 8, 2021 1:04 PM

May 2009
Codanajjacisam said:

Really? In season with Muteking, Shinka no Mi, Deep Insanity, Build Divide, Visual Prison, Muv Luv, Tesla Note, Blade Runner Black Lotus?
Dec 8, 2021 4:08 PM
Mar 2021
Look. Im watching 10 animes in this fall season and i didnt saw any of those you said
Dec 9, 2021 1:39 AM

Dec 2020
you should give examples of those good elements that makes this "the most interesting of fall 2021" bc im still watching, no plan of dropping but i dont really see your point
Dec 9, 2021 1:49 AM

Aug 2015
Is it really good? Honestly, I never want to talk bad about things other people like, but I tried to read the manga of this once, and from the first few chapters it seemed it was always just the MC seeing a ghost and getting scared, and that made me just sad and it didn't feel funny at all...
Does that change? Does the plot become something, and does she stop getting bullied like that?

The manga is pretty popular, and I guess the anime is too, so maybe I should give it a second try to see why so many people like it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Dec 9, 2021 4:52 AM
Feb 2020
Bruh I don't understand what's the fucking problem with ecchi? Anyways if you dropped it for ecchi or any other reason don't pick up again. Cuz it's the same and I enjoy it like that only. If you didn't like it from the first few episode you'll never like it. Everyone has different tastes so yeah its good that you dropped it
Dec 9, 2021 6:01 AM

Dec 2016
CocoJaypee said:
I really hope that you'll pick this up again, because you'll really regret ignoring this just because you can't stomach Hana's chest or Miko's thighs here and there. It may not be at the same level as other well-established anime, but out of all the Fall anime I'm watching right now, THIS is the most interesting one of all. It has so many mystery elements sprinkled in each episode. The plot has been so good that I don't really notice any of the ecchi scenes now.

I personally prefer to get a good steak with sidedishes and sauce at a restaurant than get a hotdog out of a convenience store and "sprinkle" it with goodies from the same store.

I'm not dropping the show simply because it's not terrible and I have a low bar on shows airing on sunday. But quite frankly it will be a forgetable seasonal show that made a lot of noise because of source readers overhyping shit up.
Dec 9, 2021 6:28 AM
Sep 2021
Ngl i was kinda excited to watch it considering I’ve read some of the manga but the adaptation is so boring and repetitive it feels like filler but it the whole story such a disappointment
Dec 9, 2021 6:38 AM
Oct 2021
I think a lot if people went in expecting something completely different. I remember seeing many people expecting it to be a straight horror show or something faster paced.

You kind of have to know what to expect when you go in. No, Miko isn't going to become a badass exorcist or knowledgeable spirit medium anytime soon. If you're expecting her to suddenly start casually talking to or excerise ghosts, you're watching the wrong show.

Even in the manga, the formula is mostly the same thing with things getting more story focused later on. And you're still going get a lot of "Miko ignores stuff" after that.

ErvolHetainDec 9, 2021 6:41 AM
Dec 9, 2021 10:36 AM
Mar 2021
CocoJaypee said:
omg RIGHT!! the plot had me sitting on the edge. can’t wait for the next chapter
Dec 9, 2021 11:40 AM

Apr 2021
veahawks5414 said:
I'm kind of on the edge of dropping it cause  it's kind of gotten repetitive but I've made it this far so ill probably continue

I don't feel this way.

Anime won't adapt it, but later manga chapters are where the plot really kicks off
Tulkas_AstaldoMay 5, 2023 6:01 PM
Dec 10, 2021 11:57 PM

Mar 2020
I don't care about the fan service but this show just doesn't make me laugh and doesn't scare me either so I see no point in watching it. I hope you have a good time watching it tho !
check out odd taxi
Dec 11, 2021 1:44 AM
May 2019
I plan on watching this once it's fully dubbed and don't plan on dropping it. I've watched 152 anime series and the only one I didn't finish was Cowboy Bebop.
Dec 11, 2021 5:23 PM

Aug 2008
CocoJaypee said:

I'm only a couple episodes in but "here and there" is quite an understatement. Does this fanservice continue throughout the whole show? Also hoping that eventually a plot that you mention will come around as well. Episodic is fine to start but need more eventually.
Dec 11, 2021 7:32 PM
Oct 2021
gswelcome said:
CocoJaypee said:

I'm only a couple episodes in but "here and there" is quite an understatement. Does this fanservice continue throughout the whole show? Also hoping that eventually a plot that you mention will come around as well. Episodic is fine to start but need more eventually.

The fanservice does decrease later on. There is an overarching plot later, but the progression is still pretty slow.
Dec 12, 2021 1:35 PM

Oct 2017
To those of you who dropped this show... Why are you back to read this?
Go watch something you find interesting, lol!
Dec 12, 2021 5:48 PM
Nov 2019
CocoJaypee said:

What if the reason I dropped was how scared I got instead of the ecchi stuff?
Dec 12, 2021 7:05 PM

Jul 2015
I still enjoy it so far didn't feel repetitive at all because most of people like the change of pace I guess. But i do understand why they'll drop it too. Maybe it's the bright colors they used that makes the show look less scary but it's the right balance imo. If i may compare it to the other shows through the year yeah it isn't that great. But for me this season it's good but not the best.
Dec 12, 2021 7:27 PM
Oct 2014
Well, Maybe because it has pretty slow build up from the start of the series to the actual core problem. I already read the manga. It's pretty sad actually because the only progress we get from this season is only at the end of this season. That's where the story actually began. The next arc will be more interesting, but the manga is not even finished the next arc and it's pretty slow update, so more anime adaptation might be never come.

And those who really just wanted to watch some ecchi stuff, Mieruko-chan didn't really show it, even you will rarely see any ecchi-related stuff in the manga. I even don't think that this anime or manga has ecchi genre at all.
radit12930Dec 12, 2021 7:32 PM
Dec 12, 2021 8:45 PM
Feb 2017
infiniteA32s said:
One of the boring anime of this season
said people with a boring list of favorite anime
Dec 12, 2021 9:42 PM
Nov 2020
jessica4lopez said:
Thing is that most people dropped it because there was no ecchi scenes…

Yeah but Miko always seems really cute when she gets scared and tries to not react to what she sees. Also, I thought there were some ecchi scenes ...especially during the scenes where she changes her clothes and stuff.
Dec 19, 2021 9:49 AM
Feb 2021
Still suprised to see many hating this anime and dropping the show for me it's top 3 show for this season .

Those who don't completely watch a series and rate blindly after dropping sickens me
Dec 19, 2021 4:10 PM
May 2020
Codanajjacisam said:

To say that when platinum end is broadcast this season is an offense in my opinion.🤣🤣
Platinum is definitely the worst anime this season,at least from the animes I'm following this season.
Feb 1, 2022 1:54 AM

Oct 2008
I agree with you completely. So if you truly feel that way and haven't seen this. Please give "Kai Byoui Ramune" a shot.
Feb 18, 2022 3:21 AM
Jun 2014
Im dropping it cause it is boring as fuck. It has what it takes to make good horror, but it doesn't do it. It's just the same scenes of ghost appearing and Miko pretending like nothing for the billionth time. Pass. Next time they can try making it again with some actual tension and throw away the bad humor.
Mar 1, 2022 1:17 AM
Nov 2019
Drop this dogshit and read the actual manga, which i can promise has much much much more plot relevant things happening.
Mar 27, 2022 3:26 AM

Oct 2017
I am currently on the 6th episode, and it's pretty much boring & repetitive. It fails in comedy as well as horror.
May 24, 2022 1:59 AM

May 2009
Drumbottle said:
I am currently on the 6th episode, and it's pretty much boring & repetitive. It fails in comedy as well as horror.

There are no anime horrors in first place because 2d animation can't scare like practical effects or good cgi in live action movies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

245 by Leblunk »»
Apr 22, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

259 by ZehelEisheth »»
Apr 18, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

164 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 12, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

303 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 12, 7:23 AM

» Chances of season 2

ADthePro02 - Mar 17, 2022

45 by akiraic »»
Mar 19, 10:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.