Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2021 8:16 AM
Mar 2018
Information:
https://collectr.blogspot.com/2021/12/alice-in-cyberland-sequel.html

Well, that was unfortunate. I thought the original episode was not bad at all. I could see maybe a weighted 5 to 6 but not less than 5 however this second episode definitely changes that now. The quality of the art and animation took a huge nosedive. Even the preview at the end of the first episode shows exactly what is in episode 2 so it's quite interesting that at least a good portion was already developed in such a state when they finished and released the original first episode. There was actually a brief higher quality segment towards the end that looked good and in the original art style when Alice calls upon for the help of the sword and powers up with yellow/gold color and slashes the bad guy. I guess they didn't even want to bother fixing (or at that point remaking) it after the original broadcast nor even release it on home video at all. Unfortunate episode but interesting piece of history I suppose.
Jan 19, 2022 4:36 AM

Oct 2007
the quality of animation decreased. But I still enjoyed watching this a bit.

they seem to be trying to tell a bit of drama. Alice father is the guy who created the ai?

sad end for Juri's short love story with her ai boyfriend.. it had to delete itself to avoid causing problems.
Sep 19, 2023 7:18 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Liddo-kun
the quality of animation decreased. But I still enjoyed watching this a bit.

they seem to be trying to tell a bit of drama. Alice father is the guy who created the ai?

sad end for Juri's short love story with her ai boyfriend.. it had to delete itself to avoid causing problems.
@Liddo-kun

i was about to point of the art quality drop lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alice in Cyberland Episode 1 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Aug 26, 2018

13 by PxHC »»
May 26, 2023 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.