Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2021 5:18 PM

Apr 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Kirito_online said:
pm me ur theories, call me interested.

you're correct, I got myself spoiled doing knoweverything-abouteveryone in the fandom kinda like a sea of spoilers so I somewhat know what happened and what happens later and even what happened thousands of years ago... But thanks for kindly telling me your theory it was spot-on.
Dec 5, 2021 5:37 PM

Jul 2015
Ruijerd acknowledging Eris as a warrior was so heartwarming, great action too.

Top tier episode holy shit, really intense meeting out of nowhere, it nailed the tension so hard, not to mention the sick animation, studio bind goated.

Rudy you really need to treasure Eris, god she's too precious.
Dec 5, 2021 5:48 PM
May 2019
Tbh I was not ready for this ! Orsted is too strong and the fight scene was very very good !!
Eris is too precious ♥
Really Great episode 10/10
Dec 5, 2021 5:48 PM

Sep 2014
I was not ready. Damn so many thoughts are in my head right how.
Orsted lived up to the hype and is hostile. Some dude called Laplace did all sorts of shenanigans and Rudeus has the same mana potential? Eris keeps up with Ruijerd, which means she is pretty damn strong for a teenage girl. Some curses going on, Orsted hating Man-god and beeing invisible to him. This stuff seems interesting. Dune layed this concept out decades ago, but even if you cant see a person you would see the effects of what the person does, especially when he kills somehow who you can see. So this probably means man-god has more people than just rudeus to stalk.
Eris affection towards Rudeus has become incredibly cute.

Really we need a season 2 ASAP. Dont want to wait another 4 years or something.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 5, 2021 6:05 PM
Nov 2015
the human god sure kinda sus, why he know orsted.
Dec 5, 2021 6:17 PM

Sep 2018
MetaThPr4h said:

Rudy you really need to treasure Eris, god she's too precious.

Please look forward to the next few episodes.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Dec 5, 2021 6:26 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode...
Just like Rudeus said, i didn't expect Ruijerd to go down that easily but when you get who is that guy, it all makes sense. I do wonder what happened, the god help him, or was it that girl and what she said?

Still, what an episode man! Insane! Can't wait for the next episode!

Also, Eris became indeed a fighter, can't wait to see her in action, not against the Nº1 guy lol
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 5, 2021 6:28 PM

Aug 2020
holy cheese. the best episode so far. That was so satisfying to watch.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 5, 2021 6:34 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
As the name of the episode implies, this was in fact the 2nd Turning Point of the series, although not quite as big as the first one, still very surprising and intense. I didn’t expect one of the most powerful characters to show up and ruin Rudeus’ whole career there, but he did lol, and while it could have been avoided had Rudeus not carelessly spoke to the man that was obviously bad news and also talk about the god in his head he hasn’t told anyone else about until now, it made for a very good moment at the end with Eris and Rudeus so maybe I can let it all slide lol. Also Eris nipple pinchy, nice.
Dec 5, 2021 6:56 PM

Aug 2011
I don't know why but in the manga the tension of orsted asking rudy about hitogami god felt more suspense than the anime too me but I still freaking love the episode overall.
Zane_0Dec 5, 2021 7:01 PM
Dec 5, 2021 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
Anime episode of the year.
Dec 5, 2021 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
very good episode by just animation and music alone even more question are laid bare by one character popping up and manhandling everyone and everything and just taking off

amazing how dumb and smart Rudy can be or rather lack of awareness

think i would've liked more how sudden this was if there was a mask of subtlety leading up to this without the how we got there at the start
Dec 5, 2021 7:32 PM
Dec 2019
That was an amazing episode! We finally see someone that can easily defeat Ruijerd and for some reason the enemy that basically almost killed Rudeus ends up healing him. The visuals were great and I like what the story is leading to.
Dec 5, 2021 7:51 PM

Jan 2021
Maybe Orsted was also reincarnated and that’s why he knows the man god and something probably ended up happening between them
Dec 5, 2021 8:00 PM

Jan 2020
I had high expectations and I'm glad it didn't let me down. I think it was one of the best mushoku episodes ever.

The atmosphere and the snow setting was spot on and fit with the darker content. Orsted is no joke and it was surprising how quickly he just wiped out everyone

The animation was fantastic and the soundtracks really added a lot to the fight. Fantastic stuff

Dec 5, 2021 8:06 PM
Sep 2021
Orsted, Tsudaken, Fighting graphics. What a episode!
Dec 5, 2021 8:09 PM

Feb 2017
The best episode of the year, Orsted is outstanding, poor animal that run and jump in the cliff.

I think the girl knows that Rudeus was a real son but was waiting the right moment to tell
it to Orsted.

Only 2 episodes left, then maybe we need to wait a year for the next season, that is very sad for me.
Dec 5, 2021 8:13 PM

Jan 2021
Henceforth_White said:
The best episode of the year, Orsted is outstanding, poor animal that run and jump in the cliff.

I think the girl knows that Rudeus was a real son but was waiting the right moment to tell
it to Orsted.

Only 2 episodes left, then we need to wait a year for the next season, that is very sad for me.
The Clues are told my the Man-god, he says Orsteds Curse means all beings from this world Hate or fear him, yet Rudeus and that Girl don't.

The conclusion is because Rudeus is not originally from that world it doesn't work on him and that is very likely the case with that girl who's name Nanohoshi sounds japanese.

She would of told Orsted that very likely he is also from her world.
Dec 5, 2021 8:43 PM

Jul 2021
Greatest episode so far imo

Orsted beat the heck out of everyone, Rudeus got donutted but he's still alive

The animation was as good as expected, Orsted's introduction is way better than the manga imo
Dec 5, 2021 9:17 PM

Jul 2016
Fantastic animation and choreography but for such supposedly "hype" episode, it sure ended up being pretty meh writing-wise. Rudeus, once again, screwed his group and got himself killed for not reading the damn room but worry not, because he was resurrected by the power of plot.
Like for real, you don't need to be under a curse or see suicidal oxen to realize you have to be careful and shut your damn mouth when your scared Supard companion says so.
Dec 5, 2021 9:21 PM
Jul 2018
SouthRzVa said:
Fantastic animation and choreography but for such supposedly "hype" episode, it sure ended up being pretty meh writing-wise. Rudeus, once again, screwed his group and got himself killed for not reading the damn room but worry not, because he was resurrected by the power of plot.
Like for real, you don't need to be under a curse or see suicidal oxen to realize you have to be careful and shut your damn mouth when your scared Supard companion says so.

He asked him to not move,which can come off as to not be hostile or any gesture that'd come off as fighting or threatening posture.It was Orsted who casually initiated the convo anyways by asking about Ruijerd and Eris which made the overall impression that Orsted isnt a threat pretty much same as Eris being scared the fuck of Ruijerd when they got tp'ed and Rudeus wasnt.
removed-userDec 5, 2021 9:24 PM
Dec 5, 2021 9:31 PM

Sep 2020
I thought they would go onto the part where they would meet Sylphy again but ye wasn't ready for this one lmao. Haven't read it either so idek if they are ever gonna meet again anyways.

Also seeing Ruijerd get one tapped after all of his character build up jesus christ man.
Dec 5, 2021 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
So there's the dragon god he got introduced almost right after a flock of red dragons appeared. I wonder if these gods are really based off other races cause then there'd be a demon god and beastman god.
Dec 5, 2021 10:11 PM

Sep 2020
dam this episode was gooooooooddddd
i didnt expect them to create such fight scene with their medium and sometimes low quality animation but it was so cool
and this mc guy need to shut up sometimes
Dec 5, 2021 10:17 PM

Jan 2021
PrimeX said:
So there's the dragon god he got introduced almost right after a flock of red dragons appeared. I wonder if these gods are really based off other races cause then there'd be a demon god and beastman god.
Laplace is the Demon God.
Dec 5, 2021 10:29 PM

Jan 2013
Rudy should’ve just listened and kept his mouth shut lol
Dec 5, 2021 10:52 PM
Jun 2015
So Rudeas almost dies, but then gets healed after all that. YAWN. Such fake tension. But hey the Background art looks good lol
Dec 5, 2021 11:05 PM

May 2011
What an excellent adaptation! Way better than the manga.
Dec 5, 2021 11:13 PM

Apr 2020
Turning Point #2....just like Rudy, I have a lot of mixed emotions after watching this. It was filled with a lot of twists and bloody turns, but I didn't feel this one as much as I would like to think...boutta explain why.

Episode 7 was I believe Roxy's homecoming episode, and I was watching that before I got my first vaccine shot. 3 weeks later here I am watching all three of them get beat up by Orsted, while waiting for my 2nd jab...just something I like to add to. Rujierd battling Orsted was hella terrific, Bind showing us once again that they actually have great animation (yes shocker). Eris also put up a...petty fight but hey she improved just like Orsted said. And it's all thanks to Rudy....he ain't perfect that's all I'll say.

So now we see Hitogami once again talking with Rudy with a big hole in his chest. We see a different kind of Rudy as he's basically washed considering that he can die at any point. And you can tell Hitogami ain't having that snuff, so he's also speaking at a different tone this time. But atleast we know that Rujierd's Superd curse is fading away, that's a plus. Now here's where I have my irk on this episode, and I bet some people will have this itch in their mind but....why do he have another saving again? Like this is a done example of plot armor, and I don't know why Orsted and Nanahoshi will just save him like that, when he could've been dead by that point. I know I will not like it when he die just like that, but he's supposed to be dead....it really is a big nitpick for me.

At the end of it, all of them are saved thankfully. And seeing Eris beautiful but also cry at the same time is bittersweet, good moment there. With Rujierd basically asleep for now, they must be on their way soon, so I wonder where they'll go next. And what will this Turning Point do for the story?
Dec 5, 2021 11:26 PM

Jul 2012
There's something that intrigued me. When Orsted says that Paul shouldn't have a boy, can he read people's destiny or future? And when he met Paul he wouldn't have a boy, but ended up having Rudeus because of the transmigration?
---Jacký
Dec 5, 2021 11:36 PM

Dec 2014
This moment in the LN getting animated. I am Speechless. Rudy's reaction when he saw his friend, one of the most powerful man he ever met got ko'd by an unarmed man. Eris's effort for trying to cast that spell then her fearful voice begging for someone to help Rudeus. Wow. Now i can't wait for the next season. Please, continue until the end of Rudy's journey.
Dec 5, 2021 11:51 PM

Mar 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Rudeus, once again, screwed his group and got himself killed for not reading the damn room but worry not, because he was resurrected by the power of plot.

Well you aren't wrong about the power of plot.
Dec 5, 2021 11:59 PM

Oct 2016
What an insane fucking episode, holy shit. There was indeed a turning point in Rudeus's chest, a whole ass doughnut.

Really sweet to see Ruijerd acknowledge Eris's growth as a warrior. Though we can see that Eris and Ruijerd still have a wide gap, judging by how long they lasted against Orsted before they got clapped lmao.

So like Hitogami, I guess Orsted has an omniscient view of the world. Except for people not from the world, like Rudeus. Pretty cool detail I noticed, Orsted was shocked when Eris was casting fireball, probably because she was not supposed to learn magic if Rudeus was not around.

Curious what Nanahoshi said to Orsted for him to heal Rudeus. Massive doubts that Hitogami is "good" though, he's still really sus. Even though the man, obliterated our party, I'd still rather side with our Dragon God Orsted lmao.

Wonder what's next for Dead End after that turning point, really looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 6, 2021 12:09 AM

Jun 2021
Holy Shit this episode is so amazing!!! Orsted cold asf
The Animation is SICK!!!

I wonder what Nanahoshi/ The girl with the mask said.
Dec 6, 2021 12:50 AM

Apr 2012
Damn this guy Orstead! The writing and directing of this episode had me convinced that Orstead would still succeed in killing Rudeus even if he had Zanoba, Ghislaine and Roxy in his group.

Lino said:
...I wonder what Nanahoshi/ The girl with the mask said.

Masked Girl - "I'm Rimuru and I command you to heal that boy."
Orstead - "As you wish Rimuru sama."
Janethan23Dec 6, 2021 12:57 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 6, 2021 12:52 AM
Sep 2013
TwoSideWarScythe said:
I thought we were gonna see Eris and Rudy loose there virginities guess that’s next ep

That's going to be the final episode.
Dec 6, 2021 12:56 AM
Sep 2013
Great episode just wished they followed the source material a bit closer this episode. Wanted to see Eris kiss rudeus after he woke up.
Dec 6, 2021 1:02 AM

Apr 2010
Vrtue said:
Great episode just wished they followed the source material a bit closer this episode. Wanted to see Eris kiss rudeus after he woke up.

Didn’t happen on the source material, that being the light novel.
Dec 6, 2021 3:42 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Rudeus you idiot why didn't you just shut up like you were told!!!!!

He is lying. He so badly wanted to see Orsted wipe the floor with them all.

Few anime legitimately make me want to travel decades into the future when all of the light novels have been completed and adapted, so I can binge watch it all in one week. Anyway, we have 2 more episodes of pure goodness. No pressure, but I believe that Studio Bind will get the next instalment of this journey to its fans as fast as they can with the quality they have been consistently delivering.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 6, 2021 4:06 AM
Apr 2015
For anyone who questions Rudeus's happy-go-lucky attitude when speaking to Orsted, to be honest he is not a warrior, he lacks common sense and any sense of danger. His journey so far has been smooth-sailing, despite some hardships here and there. The presence of Ruijerd definitely causes him to get complacent, after all you don't have such a reliable safety net. For anime onlies, you also get that feeling as well. The last 20 episodes, we get to high and low but we never fathom the true absolute power in this world. We even think that, as long as Ruijerd is onto it, everything will be solved.

To add on it, Rudeus is not affected by Orsted's curse. He cannot comprehend why Ruijerd and Eris got shaken. To him, Orsted is just a mysterious passerby, he has no idea about how strong Orsted is.

This episode is marked a "Turning Point" due to multiple reasons, but for now we know that it is a reality check for Rudeus.
Dec 6, 2021 4:57 AM

Jun 2016
holyy fuckk this episode is awesome !!
Dec 6, 2021 6:09 AM
Jan 2018
haha, just when I thought this anime doesn't have any life endangering adventure this episode come..Well, seems there are really strong people in this world, that Dragon God give me chills.
Dec 6, 2021 6:15 AM
Oct 2019
My man Tsuda Kenjiro is back!!!

Holy Shit Orsted ain't playing around.

The Sakuga 👌
Thank You Studio Bind for the Hard Work!!
Dec 6, 2021 6:39 AM
Oct 2021
PrimeX said:

Big spoiler

Dec 6, 2021 7:39 AM

Apr 2017
Erogamerss said:
PrimeX said:

Big spoiler

farther or father?, just so I can get this right.
Dec 6, 2021 9:33 AM

Aug 2018
holy shit!!! what a legendary episode!

Rudeus died, he was completely done! He is still alive because that dude changed his mind...
In 99% of anime, the protagonist is never truly in danger, so it's refreshing to see that this world isn't Rudeus' playground.

Also; I hated Eris at first, but now she has grown to be one of my favorite characters.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Dec 6, 2021 10:31 AM

Aug 2013
Kirito_online said:
Erogamerss said:

Big spoiler

farther or father?, just so I can get this right.
Big God Demon Daddy
Dec 6, 2021 12:09 PM
Nov 2018
One strange thing about the dialogue between Rudy and Orsted. Rudy meets a guy who knows a lot about Eris and Paul's families and their circumstances. Rudy is looking for Zenith and Silphy. But the only question he has for Orsted is: "I thought you might know something about the mana disaster."

This is rather weird. It is fairly abstract question and even if Orsted knows something, mana disaster by itself doesn't really affect Rudy's current goals now and represents mostly academic interest. It would be important right after the disaster but now he really should be asking about Zenith and Silphy.
Dec 6, 2021 12:24 PM

Nov 2019
I screamed without the s. 86 episode 16, and now MT ep 21. You hear it lads?! Anime being a good LN adaptation. Is this what it feels like?!

Also Tsuda Kenjiro is ALWAYS a plus. I like how the musician was scared too when DG appeared.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Dec 6, 2021 12:44 PM

Apr 2015
Raegal1 said:
skyUFO said:
Goddammit Rudeus is an idiot. He's told not to move, but he keeps talking... D:

And worst of all that reflex like answer he gave.. D:

I felt the same way. He's the weakest of the 3 and this dumbo stop Orstead to have conversation while the other 2 were VISIBLY scared. Like dude, seriously!? Sometimes I wonder if he really is an adult inside because he makes some questionable decisions sometimes. While dying this guy was thinking about sex rather than regretting his decision of yapping his mouth instead🤣 Typical Rudeus

Mr perfect hindsight.

Also most adults are complete fucking idiots who make retarded decisions all the time.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

309 by Zarutaku »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

461 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 11, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 11, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

301 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 11, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

226 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 10, 9:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.