Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 5, 2021 6:54 AM

Fucking perfectly.

Dec 6, 2021 2:12 PM
Still a fire manga

Dec 6, 2021 2:40 PM
Squid Invader

Still one of my favorites. Apparently is getting a Hollywood adaptation.

Dec 6, 2021 2:43 PM

I read it this year and had a blast with it. Insanely addicting.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation

Go vote here if you're a One Piece enjoyer.

Jan 2, 2:30 AM
I have read it on December last year, I know this manga when I tried to search "manga with the best art" in the internet. Since this manga included on the list and I've never heard this manga, I started reading this and turned out to be addicted to the magnificent art and the mystery in it. Overall 9/10.

Jan 10, 1:39 PM

Extremely well. I read it recently (Fall 2021) and at first I didn't think it was that great, but after the end of the buddhist temple arc the series spikes in quality and maintains a perfect blend of chaotic energy + character development all the way to the end. The creepy and edgy humor of the early arcs hasn't aged well, however the story itself grows out of that section.

I also think the ending has aged wonderfully, as I believe this series had a great endgame and decent final chapter. It is pretty wild seeing how many people despised the ending when looking at old threads. Binge reading vs reading monthly will result in different perspectives.

The only thing I would say that hasn't aged well is the p3d0 drawings of nude teenage girls that plague the first few volumes.