Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 5, 2021 5:28 PM
Nov 2020
No not really, watched because it was good overall; well at least IMP.
Dec 5, 2021 7:32 PM

Mar 2021
yes, i love bunny girls
Dec 5, 2021 10:29 PM
Jul 2018
Its probably because bunny girl.
Dec 5, 2021 10:47 PM

Dec 2016
chriskor022 said:
jXcileJ said:
If you guys think that I really hate this show. It's not that much. I only hate it because this doesnt deserves an 8.30 📈. My complete thoughts on this show is 7.
Story-7
Art-8
Sound-8
Characters-4
Enjoyment-6
Overall- 7
scores means shit when you have a shit taste and taste in anime are subjective, you need to stop projecting your opinion like its facts. And MAL score is not accurate because its easy to manipulate. But for BGS the score is deserved in the first place

You're shooting yourself on the foot twice.

You're claiming that OP's opinion isn't fact, wich also makes your rant not a fact, just an opinion that holds as much value as any other person feels like giving it. Therefore your opinion (wich is not a Fact) is worth squat (at least to me or anyone defying it)

Secondly, you're claiming that MAL scores are not accurate and are easily to manipulate, but you're claiming that BSG score is deserved with nothing to actually back up this wild statement. You can't have your cake and eat it too, either all scores are inflated, completely innacurate and undeserved or you pull out a very thourough research with statistics and witnesses backuping up your data that BSG is the only title that deserves it's score.
Dec 5, 2021 10:59 PM
Jul 2021
Hmmm no, not for me. This anime is one of my favourite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dec 5, 2021 11:10 PM

Jul 2016
Kimurah said:
chriskor022 said:
scores means shit when you have a shit taste and taste in anime are subjective, you need to stop projecting your opinion like its facts. And MAL score is not accurate because its easy to manipulate. But for BGS the score is deserved in the first place

You're shooting yourself on the foot twice.

You're claiming that OP's opinion isn't fact, wich also makes your rant not a fact, just an opinion that holds as much value as any other person feels like giving it. Therefore your opinion (wich is not a Fact) is worth squat (at least to me or anyone defying it)

Secondly, you're claiming that MAL scores are not accurate and are easily to manipulate, but you're claiming that BSG score is deserved with nothing to actually back up this wild statement. You can't have your cake and eat it too, either all scores are inflated, completely innacurate and undeserved or you pull out a very thourough research with statistics and witnesses backuping up your data that BSG is the only title that deserves it's score.
and you openly spouting such meaningless words to justify his opinion is dumb tho. And evidence is not needed because its true in case of scoring manipulation in MAL. And true that the score is deserved. And you are completely missing the point because he just salty that the score is 8

Dec 5, 2021 11:47 PM
Nov 2021
I think its not correct , I like the anime not because the waifus , I like it because the story make me use my brain to know what the story about , but some of them make me confuss , but one of the reason why this anime popular is waifus
Dec 6, 2021 12:32 AM
Jul 2021
Mai only used the bunny costume like 3 times
Dec 6, 2021 12:34 AM
Nov 2021
Jontayy said:
jXcileJ said:
Dont lie boiss and some gals. You guys only like this series because of Sakurajima Mai. And only see her as “Waifu” material.
I actually liked the main character and the first arc. I won’t lie I only started because of mai though, and I’ve yet to watch the movie (also, is the movie the sad bit? I didn’t find the series sad at all?)
The movie is really the best in terms of showing Mai and Sakuta's Relationship. It's the continuation of the anime. It has sad, but also romantic moments. You can expect much more from the movie then the anime. I rate movie more then the anime obviously.
Dec 6, 2021 2:08 AM
May 2021
Yes it's true I started watching cuz of mai❤️.
But the soundtrack and dialogue writing is fantastic. Another reason that I watched this show cuz of ed , op song.
Dec 6, 2021 2:57 AM

Nov 2018
I didn't really like this show nor Mai

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Dec 6, 2021 4:33 AM

Jul 2016
To be honest, Mai is an awesome character, but Sakuta contributed to the success of the series (in my opinion) a lot more. And the plot is really good on its own
Dec 6, 2021 4:57 AM

Oct 2015
I have no idea who this 'Mai' character is, or what the anime or manga, or whatever is about
Dec 6, 2021 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
If this were the case wouldn't the series be gutted in terms of rating because Mai-san were barely in other episodes other than her arc that is the first 3 episodes.
Dec 6, 2021 7:22 AM

Jun 2020
Sakuta is more interesting than Mai
Dec 6, 2021 7:27 AM

Mar 2021
i like kimi no sei more than mai
🐐

Dec 6, 2021 7:51 AM

Oct 2010
The fandom's obsession with Mai is baffling. Almost every other female character in this show is more engaging and funnier to watch. Not that Mai is bad, but come on.
Dec 6, 2021 8:49 AM

Feb 2011
The only issue this anime had is that the promised bunny girl suit was nowhere to be seen most of the season. That said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with liking an anime just because of a single character.
Dec 6, 2021 9:56 AM
Jul 2020
jXcileJ said:
Dont lie boiss and some gals. You guys only like this series because of Sakurajima Mai. And only see her as “Waifu” material.

Edit*
I don’t actually like this series at all. This is some IQ baits for fans just to materialize the FMC.

No, i would have liked the series if mai was, for example, a boy. But the fact shes a girl definitely makes it more interesting if you know what i mean

Dec 6, 2021 10:37 AM
Nov 2020
jXcileJ said:
revzy said:
First of all, you rated it as a 7 which clearly means you liked it. Secondly, you claim this is a spinoff of the Monogatari series, and everyone who has watched both series knows that there is barely any resemblance other than the two male characters sharing a similar kind of humor.
Lemme clear things out. I only hate this series because its get an over 8+ rating. I would stand it closely to around 7. But 8.30. Woowow. Thats some BS
i feel bad for you really. to the point where mal ratings get under your skin.
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Dec 6, 2021 11:43 AM
Jun 2021
The plot and the movie developments weren’t bad though and were part of the reason I enjoyed the anime
Dec 6, 2021 1:30 PM

Sep 2015
Mai is a big part of it yes, but I liked Sakuta too and loved his interactions with her and the banter.
Dec 6, 2021 5:27 PM

Oct 2016
Nah! I like the show but her existence has nothing to do with it, at least that's what my mind tells me, I can't be answerable by my innermost subconscious thoughts, right?
fjaebfhebsfhsehabfjskyousuckatcooking
Dec 6, 2021 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
The part where that's a problem: *missed*
Dec 6, 2021 7:41 PM

Jul 2019
In my case, I just liked this anime because of the protagonist and his relationship with Mai. And to be honest, there's nothing really good in this show when we're talking about technical terms.
The only thing I can think that's a little interesting is the animation and one or two characters.
Dec 7, 2021 6:39 AM

Apr 2018
Am I the only one who hates this series?

Dec 7, 2021 10:29 AM
Apr 2021
The truth is that I do and I regret it
Dec 7, 2021 6:14 PM

Oct 2017
Nonsense. She's not that good a waifu for that to be the reason. Scientists have yet to unearth the true cause of the hype around this series. Some theorize it could be entirely random as a result of complicated quantum mechanical phenomena.

Seriously though I think it's more that they relate to the MC. When it was airing I heard a lot of people say how they liked him because he wasn't "like other anime MCs". I despise people who say they like an anime due to aspects it doesn't have that they dislike in other anime. Imagine liking something for what it isn't rather than for what it is.

Other thing that pisses me off is people compare it to a GENUINE classic - Monogatari. It's like comparing The Godfather to Four Weddings and a Funeral. Eh... that' a bit harsh. The show is alright. It's more like comparing The Godfather to Titanic. Titanic is a very good, but ultimately very safe, broad appeal movie that doesn't hit enough high points in any area to be called a masterpiece. Like Bunny Girl Senpai.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Dec 7, 2021 8:48 PM
Mar 2017
I like with every show care about the premise. If the characters are tolerable I'll also stick around. Mai was a fine character but not a reason to stick around. The other characters were just as interesting and she was far from the best just because already the girlfriend since the first arc/waifu material.

Sure one of my favourite characters is one of the first characters the MC meets in it's series but I wouldn't say that's the case for this show or others.

If anything meme or fandom related I don't know of it as couldn't care less/wouldn't have a clue what the community thinks of it. If that's where it comes from then sure.

I laughed, I tried to see if it was worth my time and what they will throw at the viewer.

Just like I enjoy Vaporwave for what it is, not for the memes and other things that surround it.
Suntanned_Duck2Dec 7, 2021 8:52 PM
Dec 8, 2021 4:28 PM
Mar 2021
This series was so bad..I literally wanted to die, I don’t get how people are obsessed over this
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.