Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 3, 2021 8:52 PM

ive been hearing a lot from people saying its getting an aoe is is it getting one or is it not

Dec 3, 2021 9:02 PM
_spoon_ said:
ive been hearing a lot from people saying its getting an aoe is is it getting one or is it not

I mean, what reason would they have to make an AoE? As much as people like to think the ending was horrible and came out of nowhere, the truth is, anime onlies have predicted the ending even during season 4's airing.

Short answer, no, AoE isn't coming. Beyond my bias towards the ending, if they changed it, it would have horrible reception, considering even on Twitter, over half of people consider the ending to be a masterpiece, and volume 34 is the second highest selling volume in the US.

Lastly, the people who are advocating for an AoE generally do not like the ending, thus, skew their bias towards anything that supports their theory. I like the ending, and I admit that bias, but at the same time, some of the elements weren't unpredictable in the slightest, and changing it to be unpredictable was what made early aot less good for me.

Dec 3, 2021 9:10 PM

If you read any of the dozens of previous threads the answer is always: Who knows we'll see.
And besides, why are we so worried about attack on titan getting an age of empires? I mean it's an awesome game but why make it a primary concern?
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST

Dec 3, 2021 9:26 PM

There's no need , it's just a minority in the west that hated the ending most of the Japanese liked it

Dec 3, 2021 9:34 PM
_spoon_ said:
actually yes we are getting, you can assume aoe as a sequel to the manga.
Attack on titan's ending isn't bad at all, only 3.6 roentgen

Dec 3, 2021 9:35 PM

TheFounder131 said:
_spoon_ said:
has it been confirmed or is this just speculation

Dec 3, 2021 9:40 PM
_spoon_ said:
TheFounder131 said:
has it been confirmed or is this just speculation
ofc it's not confirmed, but after reading some good theories, after seeing some leaks abt the anime, like there are sort of things which tells aoe could happen.
You can say it's all speculation, atleast for now.
Attack on titan's ending isn't bad at all, only 3.6 roentgen

Dec 3, 2021 10:10 PM
Theo1899 said:
If you read any of the dozens of previous threads the answer is always: Who knows we'll see.
And besides, why are we so worried about attack on titan getting an age of empires? I mean it's an awesome game but why make it a primary concern?

bruh I’m pretty sure they meant area of effect

Dec 3, 2021 10:49 PM
_spoon_ said:
I've seen some leaks regarding aoe...and it's like 30 to 40% possible that it might get an aoe. Also it's possible that it might get a movie too. So let's see what happens.

Modified by Kaneki__kun__2, Dec 4, 2021 5:32 AM

Dec 4, 2021 1:01 AM

We don't know. Those are just rumors. Rest assured, you'll know as soon as there's anything official about it, the forums will be bombarded with information.

I personally don't think it'll happen, and even if it does, I don't think the studio would announce it. They'd just let the fans find out for themselves and avoid early backlash. So my answer to you is that we don't know and won't know until we watch the very final episode.

Dec 4, 2021 3:50 AM

We don’t know. And personally if you want the ending to make sense, they shouldn’t make a original ending, because the ending itself is as perfect for aot. However, if they were want to change or add something, they should expand what happens in the last 7 chapters and make better explanations than what Isayma brought to us.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 4, 2021 5:24 AM

---_---

Welcome everyone, to the 2000th thread on this bullshit topic.

Dec 4, 2021 7:19 AM
If u had a brain and a little bit of sense you wouldve known that answer to your question. Co

Dec 4, 2021 9:34 AM
Theo1899 said:
yo you stole my joke bro

Dec 4, 2021 10:19 AM

If you hope for an aoe then prepare to be disappointed.

Dec 4, 2021 10:46 AM

It's been a faithful adaptation up to this point why would they change it now

Dec 4, 2021 7:18 PM
No, my prediction is it ends at 131 then a movie of 132-139

Dec 5, 2021 8:22 AM
I hope so. Everyone who says that the ending is good literally has brain damage, worst thing I've ever read. Complete trash. Also it's not only the minority that hates the ending. Most people hate it, it's just that those who like it are more vocal about it, so it might seem otherwise.

Dec 5, 2021 8:23 AM

Yaa it's getting an aoe.

Dec 5, 2021 8:44 AM

wait, didn't SnK ended with its 59th episode? and when they visited marley, apparently it was a huge earthquake that destroyed the world and only Paradis remained. Happy End.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think it's
necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

My random anime ramblings blog on MAL

Dec 5, 2021 12:06 PM
I dont think it's going to get an aoe .I do think,however that it's going to get slighty altered in the same way ,the part 1 from season 3 got

Dec 9, 2021 7:15 PM
How could we possibly know? We have to wait and see.

Dec 9, 2021 8:46 PM

I mean, the ending was pretty good imo, I don't see a need to do that. It would ruin a lot of what happened in the rest of the show if they changed it, so I say it shouldn't, and I don't think mappa would do that. They are known for sticking fairly true to the source material.

Dec 17, 2021 6:59 PM

racers551 said:
_spoon_ said:

I mean, what reason would they have to make an AoE? As much as people like to think the ending was horrible and came out of nowhere, the truth is, anime onlies have predicted the ending even during season 4's airing.

Short answer, no, AoE isn't coming. Beyond my bias towards the ending, if they changed it, it would have horrible reception, considering even on Twitter, over half of people consider the ending to be a masterpiece, and volume 34 is the second highest selling volume in the US.

Lastly, the people who are advocating for an AoE generally do not like the ending, thus, skew their bias towards anything that supports their theory. I like the ending, and I admit that bias, but at the same time, some of the elements weren't unpredictable in the slightest, and changing it to be unpredictable was what made early aot less good for me.

Exactly. Rare to see someone actually use their brain for once on this forum.

Preview MangaManga Store