Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 1, 2021 3:50 PM
Jul 2020
MadanielFL said:
We got to see Lugh's first assassination, and it was pretty similar to the original expect they added a lot more content.

We see Lugh entering the city to gather more information about the Count and his drug traffic, and Lugh goes to a party inside his mansion.
None of these things were present in the LN, good to see the anime expanding more on the source material.

Only 3 episodes left and I really wonder what they will show in these next episodes, theres not much left to be adapted before the end of vol. 1
Next episode will be orginal.
Dec 1, 2021 4:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah this episode is so freakin good. Imagine hearing your mc goin to brothel and prepare to looking and lay down on your maid after being told to do so. But, nothing can stop Lugh mother to be more attracting again. Then, i like how Tarte express all of her feeling. Truly wanted every single damn thing from Lugh. Though, i feel like the one that should be more thrilling is Maha. She's so damn pretty on that attire, but at the same time, so freakin smart saying all that thing straightly to her oniisama. Yeah this is so good. Enough with the assassination, its just an ordinary. Enough with funky Megami, usual funky moment. Let Lugh enjoy the date!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 1, 2021 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Oh Lught is on a new mission now people are helping him in all this, this episode gave the same feeling as the first episode because of the mission I thought it was interesting.
Dec 1, 2021 4:50 PM

Nov 2011
I'm kind of over his mother in this anime. I feel like there has to be some reason why she is so attached to him. The opening and previous comments make it seem that they had a previous child before Lugh who was either killed or was premature imo.

Maha is insanely hot holy shit.

Damn Lugh with one shot and done...but he showed some remorse for a split second when the Wife came crying...thats some pretty interesting character development right there.

Intrigued to see where things go from here.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 1, 2021 4:59 PM

Aug 2020
first job ez clap. Lughe didn't hesitate killing him but he felt something afterwards. Glad to see our boy not being as heartless as possible. Next ep is a date?!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 1, 2021 5:34 PM

Jun 2021
Next episode is "First of Date"

That will be a Date for Lugh and Dia? <3

The three girls are awesome, love them so much, Tarte and Maha wanna be his lovers, but Lugh fell in love so hard with Dia hehe.

I really wish to see all together, 3 waifus for a nice protagonist! Great anime
Anime_Addicter_Dec 1, 2021 5:40 PM
Dec 1, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy, Lugh's mom is so weird omg, but i guess different times but still man, holy hell xD

Also, glad that he's checking the people before killing them, it for sure decreases the % of innocent people that could get killed.

And the whole Maha scene, damn, pure joy!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2021 6:49 PM
May 2021
Anyone else really enjoy the ending song for this anime? something is just nice the way it sounds
Dec 1, 2021 7:18 PM

Jul 2021
Mama is a weird and childish mom lol

Goddess is back again with her new outfit, a paparazzi is dead this time

Honestly, they should stop using CGI horses, they looked so ugly
Dec 1, 2021 8:42 PM
Jul 2021
Ughhh.. I just watched the first two dub episodes after watching this episode, and it was soo disappointing, especially Maha she sounds like a 30 year old smoker instead of a badass young assassin. I was really hoping the dub would be good to help pick up a bigger fan base but man, WHY do they keep hiring bad VAs for English?

I know they could find better VAs, hell they could probably go to that $5 website or one of the indie ones and find better VAs than this. Don't they see how much people hate or at least for the most part dubs way less? If they actually found high quality actors then Anime would grow even bigger, which would lead to more money for the shows and more merch bought because there would be more fans.

Last year I was all dub but after watching the weekly episodes of shows and switching back I finally realized what everyone was talking about for so long.
Dec 1, 2021 8:49 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Esri back at it again lmao.

Yes, the Goddess gags are back. She summoned a paparazzi this time lmao, I like her idea of not just using brute force, but the results are pretty fucking hilarious. It's obviously quantity > quality for her. I wanna see her reaction to Lugh's progress eventually.

I liked how direct Maha was with Lugh. Damn, Lugh really goes to brothels to relieve himself, understandable I guess, he doesn't want to look at the girls that way. But hey, Maha is getting through to him let's go lmao.

Lugh is gaining back his emotions, that's cool. It can be a risk to his mission maybe, but he's human now as he wanted. Really looking forward to the next episode, Dia date?
Dec 1, 2021 10:01 PM
Oct 2019
oh my god, mommy really have no boundaries at all.. lmao

every episode we got new Cosplay from the Goddess...

wtf Lugh really goes to brothels all this time? surprised surprised.

i kinda like how Lugh showing some emotion, he is not just a tool this time.

Next Episodes: Dates? oh boy
Dec 1, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2015
holy shit.. Lugh used to go to brothels? that's pretty damn specific.. is he even at that age to freely visits brothel whenever he wants?

mama lugh being mama lugh... something tells me that she doesn't really cares much about the whole assassination thingies her family is going on about.. but her lack of care makes me sus..
Dec 1, 2021 10:05 PM

May 2010
Does Lugh just tell the girls he is going to a brothel...? How do they (Maha and Tarte) even know?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 1, 2021 11:16 PM

Nov 2009
UkRs said:
holy shit.. Lugh used to go to brothels? that's pretty damn specific.. is he even at that age to freely visits brothel whenever he wants?

Actually, yes. In previous ep, the show told us that 14 yo is considered an adult in this world.

Confucius said:
Does Lugh just tell the girls he is going to a brothel...? How do they (Maha and Tarte) even know?

Maha's Information network is being used against him.
Dec 1, 2021 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
I like the animation of the Tungsten bullet flying towards the evil noble.
At first, I was so anxious because I was overthinking that the noble would look at him while he was sighting lol

I feel bad for that woman. May she be well soon.
To be honest, I think that the noble's wife in Tuatha De is the only beautiful woman in their kingdom.
Dec 2, 2021 1:22 AM

Jan 2021
The Mother is disturbing like that one from the Milf isekai though I feel she would go full incest if he was down for it lmao, but overall this was a pretty good episode, atleast they are addressing the Harem issue though I'm unsure it will be resolved properly.

The fact he makes sure the target he gets is worthy of being killed makes me feel like it might be forshadowing that he will turn on the kingdom they assassinate for, would be a good flip to the story.
Dec 2, 2021 4:35 AM

Oct 2017
Maha came clean and I like it. Lugh's mom was amusing as usual.
Dec 2, 2021 4:42 AM

Apr 2017
Wow lugh goes to brothels? I thought he just doesn't have the feels until they just burst of his chinchin... Why isn't he doing it with any of the girls? They'll be more than happy to, oh yeah he put them as siblings and treating them as such so he forced himself to not see them as a love interest even though none of the requirements for them to be his siblings or seen as siblings is met, adoption is just an ink in a paper in case he didn't know, the feels in both girl's heart is real and they're both feeling a strong attraction towards him, maybe he should change his narrow perspective and act upon the given evident data.
Dec 2, 2021 4:49 AM

Apr 2017
dabdabgoose said:
The Mother is disturbing like that one from the Milf isekai though I feel she would go full incest if he was down for it lmao, but overall this was a pretty good episode, atleast they are addressing the Harem issue though I'm unsure it will be resolved properly.

The fact he makes sure the target he gets is worthy of being killed makes me feel like it might be forshadowing that he will turn on the kingdom they assassinate for, would be a good flip to the story.
it's the prospective he decided to take to also find a way to save the hero instead of killing him, an a side note I don't mind the mom if she goes full incest if he does what she says, that's my kink and sinful pleasure.
Dec 2, 2021 4:59 AM

Jan 2021
Kirito_online said:
dabdabgoose said:

it's the prospective he decided to take to also find a way to save the hero instead of killing him, an a side note I don't mind the mom if she goes full incest if he does what she says, that's my kink and sinful pleasure.
I feel sorry for your mother dude lmao.
Dec 2, 2021 5:08 AM

Apr 2017
dabdabgoose said:
Kirito_online said:
wtf lmao it's just a kink I don't have those feels for my fam dude lmao, I can't even if I tried.
Dec 2, 2021 5:11 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
This episode was so good! LOVE IT :)))
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 2, 2021 5:15 AM
Jul 2020
Kirito_online said:
Wow lugh goes to brothels? I thought he just doesn't have the feels until they just burst of his chinchin... Why isn't he doing it with any of the girls? They'll be more than happy to, oh yeah he put them as siblings and treating them as such so he forced himself to not see them as a love interest even though none of the requirements for them to be his siblings or seen as siblings is met, adoption is just an ink in a paper in case he didn't know, the feels in both girl's heart is real and they're both feeling a strong attraction towards him, maybe he should change his narrow perspective and act upon the given evident data.
Lugh loves Dia, but at the same time can't help but lust after being with 2 girls who are too beautiful because of his secondary gender characteristics. Going to a brothel is the right choice because Lugh doesn't want to have any mistresses other than Dia and doesn't want to see Tarte and Maha as tools for sexual gratification. Currently Lugh is still trying to fit in with the new world while still being influenced by the old world, but everything will be fine and the efforts of the two girls will pay off.
Dec 2, 2021 5:20 AM

Jan 2021
Kirito_online said:
dabdabgoose said:
wtf lmao it's just a kink I don't have those feels for my fam dude lmao, I can't even if I tried.
The way you said it, you can't blame me for coming to that conclusion lol.
Dec 2, 2021 5:37 AM

Feb 2014
Ok so any LN readers can clarify why the target had too be killed? Was he really guilty?
I thought he was guilty, watching the state of his people. But after seeing his wife not knowing the truth or what so not, I'm having doubts.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 2, 2021 6:03 AM

Jun 2016
thank god , finally we can see the goddess again !!
Dec 2, 2021 6:24 AM
Oct 2021
dasprn said:
Ok so any LN readers can clarify why the target had too be killed? Was he really guilty?
I thought he was guilty, watching the state of his people. But after seeing his wife not knowing the truth or what so not, I'm having doubts.

He is guilty but did care about his wife and his people i believe. The people suffering werent under his region though, but neighboring ally territory. He secretly sided with the foreign country which is currently having a war with his own country. Those suffering people and soldiers are from his country's territory not under his rule.

Some stuff the author tweeted to clarify the rationale of Count Azba's actions.
https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/status/1466082890412806146
tiyoca1815Dec 2, 2021 7:22 PM
Dec 2, 2021 6:43 AM
Nov 2018
He doesn't look like a very good assassin.

He used unique weapon that no one else has access to without any real reason. He used the same weapon in episode 1. This creates a link between him and both murders. If his weapon is discovered at any time in the future all related murders will be immediately attributed to him.

Murder method was based on information he got personally from his wife a couple days before. That's just dumb.

Murder in episode 1 exposed Dia and Tartle to bunch of people. It creates unnecessary links. To avoid risk they have to kill everyone who seen them including maids.

His "investigation" didn't reveal anything new but established link between his trader persona and the victim. He was walking in the city with died hair and glasses accompanied by Lugh's personal assistant Tarte, rather unique and notable character. They use "extremely cryptic" aliases Tar and Lou. In the scene with girl's mother Tarte just plain calls him Lugh-sama. That's another links between his trader and noble personas.

The idea that he kills by kings order but somehow "makes his own decisions" is rather laughable. If he doesn't trust the king he shouldn't work for him. If he doesn't obey the king he becomes dangerous to him.

Investigating every potential victim creates multiple links that lead to him. Large chunk of Maha's spy network now have good reason to think that he is the culprit. The links may be weak but they accumulate and his demise is just a matter of time.

His whole operation is only sustainable with enormous amount of plot armor.

It is entertaining show but it doesn't seem to be very well thought out.
Dec 2, 2021 6:45 AM

Jan 2021
FreezePeach said:

He used unique weapon that no one else has access to without any real reason. He used the same weapon in episode 1. This creates a link between him and both murders. If his weapon is discovered at any time in the future all related murders will be immediately attributed to him.

Murder method was based on information he got personally from his wife a couple days before. That's just dumb.

Murder in episode 1 exposed Dia and Tartle to bunch of people. It creates unnecessary links. To avoid risk they have to kill everyone who seen them including maids.

His "investigation" didn't reveal anything new but established link between his trader persona and the victim. He was walking in the city with died hair and glasses accompanied by Lugh's personal assistant Tarte, rather unique and notable character. They use "extremely cryptic" aliases Tar and Lou. In the scene with girl's mother Tarte just plain calls him Lugh-sama. That's another links between his trader and noble personas.

The idea that he kills by kings order but somehow "makes his own decisions" is rather laughable. If he doesn't trust the king he shouldn't work for him. If he doesn't obey the king he becomes dangerous to him.

Investigating every potential victim creates multiple links that lead to him. Large chunk of Maha's spy network now have good reason to think that he is the culprit. The links may be weak but they accumulate and his demise is just a matter of time.

While I agree this show is full of plot holes, I thought he showed that he can create objects with mana such as a gun, the problem is they don't explain things as they change so it's hard to comprehend the progress.
Dec 2, 2021 7:10 AM

Apr 2017
dabdabgoose said:
Kirito_online said:
The way you said it, you can't blame me for coming to that conclusion lol.
with how I phrased it, it does sound like I fucked up my own integrity but thank god those feels are purely aimed for fantasy characters and situations phew...
Dec 2, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 2020
FreezePeach said:

1. This makes no sense since the first half of episode 1 is orginal and it's happening in the distant future, a lot of things will change in that time period, and after this he's not just an assassin anymore. In this passage he uses his original hair color. And in the LN he always defaults to assassination while wearing black hair. Which means in volume 1 he doesn't go there as an assassin but as Lugh, which can be a bit confusing if you don't read the LN but his identity is always clearly delineated in each situation. And in episode 1 Lugh goes there as the Holy Knight with his team. Unlike assassins, holy Knights operate openly, so their identity is not a problem. Also I wonder how his unique weapon will be exposed while he always keeps a safe distance from the subject and always has an assistant with the Tuatha de eye to observe his surroundings? Of course he would avoid exposing his weapon, his use of the Sniper for assassination was more effective than the crude medieval way. We can see that Lugh supported his father when he was 12 years old and Cian always has to approach the enemy at close range when assassinating, which is 100 times easier to detect when Lugh uses a sniper.
Dec 2, 2021 8:22 AM
Jul 2020
FreezePeach said:

2. His investigation is to get a more complete view of the state of the territory. He wants to see with his own eyes before making the final decision. Well, he doesn't completely trust the royal family because if he doesn't take any action to verify that the royal family is right and the subject deserves to die. Would killing him be any different than following in the footsteps of a parked car in a previous life and becoming another tool? In case the subject doesn't deserve to die, maybe because the subject was wronged then he will live off of the fact that Lugh will report it to the royal family. Tuatha was allowed to do so, since Cian had determined from the start that his clan was not a tool. In addition, Tarte deliberately spoke softly when he said "Lugh-Sama".
Dec 2, 2021 8:25 AM

Jan 2021
Well we do learn about why he looks into each assassination, just they have skipped alot of the building when it comes to how things work such as Training with particular people(such as Maha) and his progress with magic, where at the start they explained it, They have pretty much skipped it entirely since Tarte has been trained.
Dec 2, 2021 10:07 AM
Nov 2018
maithingochue said:
FreezePeach said:

1. This makes no sense since the first half of episode 1 is orginal and it's happening in the distant future, a lot of things will change in that time period, and after this he's not just an assassin anymore. In this passage he uses his original hair color. And in the LN he always defaults to assassination while wearing black hair. Which means in volume 1 he doesn't go there as an assassin but as Lugh, which can be a bit confusing if you don't read the LN but his identity is always clearly delineated in each situation. And in episode 1 Lugh goes there as the Holy Knight with his team. Unlike assassins, holy Knights operate openly, so their identity is not a problem. Also I wonder how his unique weapon will be exposed while he always keeps a safe distance from the subject and always has an assistant with the Tuatha de eye to observe his surroundings? Of course he would avoid exposing his weapon, his use of the Sniper for assassination was more effective than the crude medieval way. We can see that Lugh supported his father when he was 12 years old and Cian always has to approach the enemy at close range when assassinating, which is 100 times easier to detect when Lugh uses a sniper.

Spoilers dude. And a wall of text. Some of this stuff seems to be irrelevant and it is unclear why you decided to include it. Formatting would help. Anyway.

Hair color is irrelevant if no one sees you. Hoping it will be enough to hide his identity is naive. It is a very flimsy disguise. If he walks around with Tarte who calls him Lugh/Lou he can just as well forget this little game with hair color.

"And in episode 1 Lugh goes there as the Holy Knight" - doesn't matter. His weapon is unique, no one else has anything like that. If he openly uses it as Holy Knight or whatever later he admits that he is a murderer in a bunch of old cold cases.

"I wonder how his unique weapon will be exposed" - for one thing you saying he uses it openly at some point, that's how. Other options - one of spies in Maho network involved into investigation few days before the murder sells this info to interested parties. Now every case where this weapon is used directly linked to Lugh. He kills nobles and creates powerful enemies. They don't need formal proof. But if they wanted, they can obtain it - he leaves tons of clues because of his pointless "investigations".

"his use of the Sniper for assassination was more effective than the crude medieval way" - that's nonsense. Any weapon that makes the target dead is equally effective. It might be easier to use but disadvantages are huge. He supposed to be able to use dozens of different weapons and methods, using unique weapon is like waving giant flag and yelling "here I am, famous noble assassin Lugh Tuatha De!"

"His investigation is to get a more complete view of the state of the territory" - unnecessary, he doesn't intend to conquer territory, his task is to kill one person.

"He wants to see with his own eyes before making the final decision." - so? He leaves tons of traces and it would never work in reality. Avoiding any connection with target is obvious necessity for killer who intend to live long.

His clue from observing the territory "it is more prosperous than it should be". Because, you know, selling military secret for drugs and then selling the drags magically makes evil count's territory prosper. Sorry, this is ridiculous.

"In case the subject doesn't deserve to die, maybe because the subject was wronged then he will live off of the fact that Lugh will report it to the royal family" - this is the work of investigators, not assassins. This is completely contrary to the idea of covert operations. It involves lots of people. People talk, betray and make mistakes. Not sustainable.

The whole idea of king using assassin instead of law is fairly moronic. If you found a count selling military secrets - get evidence, threat him, use him to sell wrong information and get military advantage. Than make a public process, hang him for treason, confiscate territory. Make him a lesson, not a hapless victim of king's own crime. Now count's wife is wide open for extortion by her husband's evil accomplices and she is still in power.

"In addition, Tarte deliberately spoke softly when he said "Lugh-Sama" - nope, I don't know why you decided to invent this. I mean, we can watch the episode, you know, it would never hold. It doesn't matter though, she should not have said any name at all, not Lugh, not Lou, not Illig, not even Jack. She shouldn't be there at all because she is a personal assistant of Lugh publicly following him for years and (ridiculously) personal assistant of Illig in the same time. They shouldn't have come close to drug sellers, let alone beating them or talking in their presence.

This episode alone, Tarte saying his real name, could be the end of his brilliant murderous career.
Dec 2, 2021 10:23 AM

Jan 2021
lugh was badass this entire episode as usual, love to so see more development to maha character and more scenes with lugh mom.
Dec 2, 2021 10:42 AM

Nov 2009
FreezePeach said:

The whole idea of king using assassin instead of law is fairly moronic. If you found a count selling military secrets - get evidence, threat him, use him to sell wrong information and get military advantage. Than make a public process, hang him for treason, confiscate territory. Make him a lesson, not a hapless victim of king's own crime. Now count's wife is wide open for extortion by her husband's evil accomplices and she is still in power.

It's because the law doesn't work that the target need to be assassinated. Assassination is used as the last method.

With assassination, you can also sending a warning message to those who's doing the same things or about to do the same that: "No one is untouchable. Your social status and connection won't keep you safe"
Marina2Dec 2, 2021 10:49 AM
Dec 2, 2021 11:33 AM

May 2016
FMmatron said:
The mom is down worse than Mamako.
hahaha this made my day...
Dec 2, 2021 11:51 AM
Nov 2018
Marina2 said:
FreezePeach said:

It's because the law doesn't work that the target need to be assassinated. Assassination is used as the last method.

With assassination, you can also sending a warning message to those who's doing the same things or about to do the same that: "No one is untouchable. Your social status and connection won't keep you safe"

King's work is to set and uphold the law, not to become the scariest criminal. Is it acceptable for you if a leader of your country sends assassins after citizens "when the law doesn't work"? He must make it work, this is literally his job.

Hanging nobles for treason works like charm. They get very very dead. If investigators managed to figure out the connection getting evidence is trivial. Secrecy is the main protection. And it sends a very loud message.

Anonymous murder send no messages. Some guy was killed by someone. King will try to avoid any suspicion of involvement by all costs because even suspicion alone destroys the very basis of his power and feeds insurrection.
Dec 2, 2021 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
FreezePeach said:
Marina2 said:

King's work is to set and uphold the law, not to become the scariest criminal. Is it acceptable for you if a leader of your country sends assassins after citizens "when the law doesn't work"? He must make it work, this is literally his job.

Hanging nobles for treason works like charm. They get very very dead. If investigators managed to figure out the connection getting evidence is trivial. Secrecy is the main protection. And it sends a very loud message.

Anonymous murder send no messages. Some guy was killed by someone. King will try to avoid any suspicion of involvement by all costs because even suspicion alone destroys the very basis of his power and feeds insurrection.

Not in our present world, but I think it is perfectly fine in that era as long as the king use it in the right way.

The Nobel (an usual target) are not just some random guys, they are a big player. Killing them send big message to anyone involve in their hidden business.

Dec 2, 2021 12:27 PM
Feb 2018
Lugh first assassination he may have been a tool in his last life but he proved to himself that the count need to good even if he was a loving husband.

so Tarte and Maha want to he second and third wives or mistresses it not said if polygamy is legal and normal although Maha seem to suggest having mistresses is normal for nobles in this world I hope he marries all three I think Lugh mom would be happy with this the way she acts

Paladin23Dec 2, 2021 12:36 PM
Dec 2, 2021 12:41 PM
Nov 2018
Marina2 said:
FreezePeach said:

Not in our present world, but I think it is perfectly fine in that era as long as the king use it in the right way.

The Nobel (an usual target) are not just some random guys, they are a big player. Killing them send big message to anyone involve in their hidden business.

Weird. Somehow criminal behavior is acceptable in the past but not in the present. What is "the right way" for king to be a criminal?

And no, there is no message. Pretty much no one else involved is punished in any way. They keep all the spoils of the crime. Foreign power bought military secrets and used to its advantage. Now it just needs to find another corrupt noble who didn't get any messages from secret assassination. Drug distribution net is still in place. Countess and all other nobles involved are vulnerable to blackmail by foreign power. Killing one criminal doesn't solve the problem. It creates temporary difficulties at best.
Dec 2, 2021 12:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The whole sex tension thing is kinda killing this show potential in my opinion and it feels kinda stupid but I'm not surprised at all considering it's made by Redo of Healer author... his mother is starting to be creepy xD and the other girls are really in heat... well anyway seems like he managed to assassinate that guy pretty easily, but compared to his previous life he has feelings
Dec 2, 2021 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
tiyoca1815 said:
dasprn said:

He is guilty but did care about his wife and his people i believe. The people suffering werent under his region though, but neighboring ally territory. He secretly sided with the foreign country which is currently having a war with his own country. Those suffering people and soldiers are his from his country's territory not under his rule.

Some stuff the author tweeted to clarify the rationale of Count Azba's actions.
https://twitter.com/Tsukiyo_rui/status/1466082890412806146

Damn he was a nice person who made choices like that due to his predecessor eh. That hits hard. Thanks for clarifying.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 2, 2021 3:07 PM

May 2018
Great episode. Lugh shows a bit of regret for killing the dude
Dec 2, 2021 4:45 PM

Mar 2013
Anime_Novice75 said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Oh my bad I misread the parr about reading the the Manga and not the LN. I figured you were far ahead, seriously I REALLY hope this goes for a long time and more people give it a chance and don't just see "Redo of Healer Author" although there are PLENTY of those who even judge US for liking this and the Author big time. Can't wait for the rest. Oh also side note the new PV for this weekend's Mushoku Tensei looks EPIC, I knew it was coming but the trailer just makes it look soo badass and the Voice Actor for Jigen from Boruto is amazing.
Currently the series is on the right track. As long as it doesn't get too much criticism I hope it sustains. But it needs to be popular in Japan too. Otherwise it'll cause a similar problem like the Classroom of the Elite. Currently looks like it is quite popular among the American fans. This series is one of the first ones to get dubs after just 1 month's gap. Things are looking good. Btw I haven't watched Mushoku Tensei yet. I'm waiting for this season to complete airing so that I watch whole thing in one go.

It got top 2 on female audience in Japan, only behind Demon Slayer. It's looking good.
Dec 2, 2021 8:47 PM
Jul 2020
Byniavo said:
Great episode. Lugh shows a bit of regret for killing the dude
Lugh has no regrets, simply because Lugh feels sympathy for the husband's actions and pity for his wife. But in the end, death is deserved and without any regrets.
Dec 2, 2021 9:22 PM

Nov 2014
I thought this episode really managed to flesh out Lugh's assassination target in a short time. They were a poor noble family and the guy bringing up cheating out of nowhere suggests insecurity or perhaps even history with his wife (or maybe a previous wife?)

Humanising them was really powerful. He wasn't just a greedy monster, but a flawed person that resorted to doing something unforgivable.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 2, 2021 9:34 PM
Oct 2017
Maha is hilarious best girl.
Dec 2, 2021 9:42 PM
Mar 2019
The mom is coming on strong as always. I hope we see some more Dia soon. It's always nice to have her around.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

219 by Muow »»
Feb 29, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

122 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.