Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 2, 2021 10:16 PM

Apr 2020
He have his first official assassination as Lugh. Although it might not be the easiest one to bear since he widowed the Count's wife, it doesn't gloss over the fact that they stacked their riches for others' miseries. At the end of the day, it must be done.

Also Maha is back and teasing Illig on love and concubines is pretty feisty I should say. Although if Lugh will pick all of them, I'm pretty sure our deredere chick would be the bottom co-bine, I'm sorry but it's neck and neck between Dia and Talt. Either way, whatever Lugh will pick, it's a win-win for us all.....but seriously Talt, do you want to carry Lugh's baby? I'm pretty sure you need to first have-
Dec 2, 2021 11:12 PM

Oct 2008
the mom wants to see her son's morning wood!? and what shall she do with it!? LOL i smell a lot of milf h-doujins!!!
last part was a proper assassination! nice!
Maha is really bold this ep!
4/5.

Dec 3, 2021 7:06 AM
Mar 2020
I think Lugh realized why he was a superb assassin back in his old life, he separated himself from his target. But in his isekai life, deciding to kill or not to kill becomes a bit more complicated. Thus even in a derivative isekai, a superpowered MC can still have a bit of character growth.
Dec 3, 2021 10:13 AM

Jul 2013
the author is really into Lugh x his mother, huh.

Maha going on about Lugh and his harem was cringe T_T

but what I did like about the episode is that Lugh does his due diligence to investigate into his target. he didn't believe his dad at face value, but looked into the Count.
Dec 5, 2021 10:10 AM

Apr 2015
the chapter was good but I think the main plot of assassinating the hero is taking a long time I hope that in the next chapter there will be information or that the hero already appears

Dec 6, 2021 4:06 AM

Jul 2021
borderliner said:
Janethan23 said:

Lugh gave Tarte the impression that he goes to a brothel because the truth is he secretly visits Dia. It was shown a couple of episodes ago.

I think you misinterpreted that.

After all, did he go to brothels or not?
asdasdsadad
Dec 6, 2021 4:41 AM

Sep 2018
yLewahoy said:
borderliner said:

I think you misinterpreted that.

Yes, he does go to brothels.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 8, 2021 7:16 AM
Jul 2021
Nice ep
Maha is the best girl
Really good mc so far
Dec 8, 2021 9:16 AM
Mar 2011
FreezePeach said:
This creates a link between him and both murders.

Novel clearly notes that his weapon is summoned in such a way that it will de-spawn in a few minutes. Same goes for ammunition, so - no actual evidences other than the corpse are left.
Anime skipped this info unfortunately.
Dec 8, 2021 9:30 AM
Mar 2011
FreezePeach said:
King's work is to set and uphold the law, not to become the scariest criminal. Is it acceptable for you if a leader of your country sends assassins after citizens "when the law doesn't work"? He must make it work, this is literally his job.

King's job is to make people obey his orders. Nothing more, nothing less. If he's also make sure law is upholded - he would be "the good king".
Still, it's not granted. A good example would be the "Richard the Lionhearth" from any of Robin Hood stories is a "good king" despite actually being war-oriented king who does nothing to actually build and improve his country.

It's all across European history, you can check it out yourself.
The band of armed guys forced some people to obey(killing some in the process, robbing, raping, pillaging) - that's how kingdoms were born.
The bigger band of other armed guys came in, killed oppositing force, razed, pillaged, raped local people and make them obey the new order - that's how kingdoms were enlarged or conquered.
The band of armed guys went out of control, killed the king(raped, pillaged, razed something in the process) and the most powerfull of them(or the one who paid them more) sat on the throne himself - that's how kings were replaced. Of course, poison and dagger were also an option.
It wasn't about "law" or "people" in the first place, more about "power", "money", "resources" and "control", with "law" as an instrument of said control over money and resources that gave the power. The "selective law usage" was a very common practice.

Kings themselves were above the law. They were the law. Of course, as long as they were able to force others to agree they could go that way, so the "band or armed men" aka knights-barons-counts-etc and the army were given a part of that power. A smaller part but still they were allowed to set local laws, decide what is right and who is wrong and such - in exchange for supporting the king.

The idea that king has to do something for people is later idea. Partially for a reason that doing something for people would support the king's power.
ArdRaeissDec 8, 2021 9:41 AM
Dec 16, 2021 8:56 AM

Nov 2013
Catchdown said:
I'm surprised people aren't talking about the tons of CGI being used in the last few episodes... Especially obnoxious in this one. Feels like studio ran out of budget on the earlier episodes.

because i was so interested in what was happening that i would never have noticed any cg lmao people just need to find random reasons complain i guess
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 26, 2021 6:54 AM
Dec 2018
borderliner said:
yLewahoy said:

Yes, he does go to brothels.

material evidence beside in the anime?

[/quote]

kaichou_Dec 26, 2021 7:01 AM
Dec 31, 2021 12:36 AM
Jul 2021
the mom is still unbeatable wanna see her son that early in the morning and also it was fun seeing maha tell lugh that he can have a harem but that one shot of copper bullet was cool
Jan 6, 2022 8:58 PM

Jan 2016
Bruh this mom is weird as heck. Who needs drug rehabs in this world when you have Lugh?

Lugh over here with 3 girls in love with him at 14 while I have 0. My man is going places. Maha literally tells him "I am in love with you but won't pursue you actively"... Girl didn't you just confess? Isn't that actively pursuing him?

"You just seemed forlorn"... You were looking at the back of his head...
Sulfur2Jan 6, 2022 9:07 PM
Jan 19, 2022 11:07 PM

Jul 2017
Bruh, almost had to pause at the brothel comment that Maha just casually dropped in the carriage convo lol

Mar 6, 2022 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
Maha declares her love to Lugh and he for the first time feels something after killing that count. In this life he isn't a mere killing tool, good for him ig lol
Apr 18, 2022 9:22 AM

Jul 2015
Rip Lugh's darkest secrets like him visiting brothels to blow off steam which honestly caught me off guard as I didn't think he was the type to do that, must be puberty.

May 27, 2022 9:27 AM

Sep 2012
Maha is more woman of all the 3 girls like dangerous even without her assassin training :D
_SY_ said:
the mom is still unbeatable wanna see her son that early in the morning and also it was fun seeing maha tell lugh that he can have a harem but that one shot of copper bullet was cool

Sulfur2 said:
Bruh this mom is weird as heck.

Lugh's mother is so cringe lol

but she mite be like this cause they lost their daughter, this kind of thing can make 1parent or both overly doting

Sugram22May 27, 2022 9:32 AM
Jun 18, 2022 7:32 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Lugh's mom is rather funny. Wants to know if he's "grown up" down there is funny.

Got his first assassination mission completed without any problems. But the weight he feels when he saw the wife crawl towards her husband's dead body really makes you feel it.

I'm kind of disappointed he hasn't touched any of the girls and instead goes to brothels to relieve himself. I mean the girls already know that he's an "adult" now and its not surprising as they're ready and willing to give it to him. He has two pretty attractive girls near him. Sigh. It reminds me of another isekai anime that won't touch his slaves so goes to the brothels instead as he prefers older women.

Jul 13, 2022 9:34 AM

Apr 2009
She even recruited the world's best paparazzo who unfortunately got tangled in a hit and run affair by an out of control horse. LOL

Looks like any standard hit from his old life except magic and his initial emotion on his first assassination on this second life.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 27, 2022 6:35 PM
Apr 2017
Solid 20 minute build-up to a nice shot mhm. Definitely the play of the game.
Sep 2, 2022 2:00 PM
Aug 2022
Nice to see the protag feel emotion after killing thru his own will.
Sep 5, 2022 5:14 AM
Sep 2022
lmao, the author should really touch grass
Sep 15, 2022 4:38 AM
Sep 2021
ugh with lots of preparation and Confirming the victim, finally came to the conclusion that the victim is a criminal who is making profits for himself by destroying the peace and happiness of the kingdom, so he eventually assassinated him.

I give it 6/10.
Oct 3, 2022 9:18 PM
May 2021
Buen episodio fue muy increible se nota que la doña lo queria, lamentablemente se lo enfriaron xd
Dec 31, 2022 6:16 PM
Nov 2021
Essa mãe dele é muito hilária kkkkkkkkkk Ela me fez ri bastante. A cena dela conversando com o Lug sobre se casar enquanto a Tarde escuta foi genial kkkkkkkkkkkkk
A deusa chamando os caras é sempre bons d+
Ver que ele conseguiu sentir algo após cometer aquele assassinato e refletindo sobre e depois receber um abraço da Tarde foi incrível,
Provavelmente, um dos melhores episódios.
Aug 8, 2023 10:04 PM

Dec 2022
Feels bad for the wife... the guy gave her the world and I wonder if she knew about his drug business (I don't think she did...)
Aug 27, 2023 10:57 AM

Sep 2014
the inevitable harem part of isekai
after the apparently also inevitable incest part with his weirdly obsessive mother

How much time did he actually spend with Maha, wasnt it just 6 month? Seems odd when she talks about having grown up, same with her becoming an assassin after Tarte got a training arc which lasted basically multiple years.

Shouldnt he be training more? Nothing he does here looks like it would actually help him to kill the hero. Not that it will ever actually come to that with this kind of story.

The hero is totally going to be a cute girl, I just know.

This show flip flops between beeing generic as possible and beeing weirdly interesting, that the same author also made Redo of Healer doesnt help.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 16, 2023 7:06 PM

Nov 2023
Well damn, what a world filled with magic too. Learn new more ways of assassination
Dec 20, 2023 7:12 PM
Jun 2012
Lugh's mother knows how to get to a girl's heart.

"Have my grandchildren. You can start attempting to conceive right away!".

No strings attached with Tarte involved... Right Mrs Tuatha De?
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

May 2020
No intense fight, his first mission seems plain. More relationship story and Lugh build a harem kingdom without he realized. Idk how it ends, seems the story still far far away to kill a hero.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

219 by Muow »»
Feb 29, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

122 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.