Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2021 4:07 AM
Oct 2013
Nov 30, 2021 10:09 AM
May 2019
User-san said:

I read this wall of text. I understand that this is not serious to a greater extent, but I give suitors to some Christian morality.

I do not want to seriously disassemble the cheap hentai, but if you compare with previous series, then. I did not understand the return of previous characters, it is cheap. Instead of a fan plot, the whole series is a sex war and a second-rate mystical plot. If you think about it, the whole suspense that has caught up with all the previous series comes down to this ending...

I hope there will be a continuation
I want to see a sequel ironically. To be honest, the author ran out of ideas. This is especially evident in other works
Dec 1, 2021 4:08 AM
Oct 2013
@Zigizmund

It is just an ero anime to show off some ero situations and with some comedy for tsukkomi and fun. Nothing serious XD

As for whether or not author ran out of ideas, they may have had ideas but were unable to use them due to constraints.
Dec 1, 2021 5:06 AM
May 2019
User-san said:
@Zigizmund

It is just an ero anime to show off some ero situations and with some comedy for tsukkomi and fun. Nothing serious XD

As for whether or not author ran out of ideas, they may have had ideas but were unable to use them due to constraints.

in previous episodes there was a comedic plot part, and here just sex for no reason in fact... the holy trinity comes together to take revenge but in fact do nothing... it's just added as a fanservice... and I have a scene with a goddess dog, some kind of she is not interesting to the filial boss
Dec 1, 2021 1:57 PM
Oct 2013
Zigizmund said:
and here just sex for no reason in fact...

Enemies do sex for energy and pleasure
Parent cat rape also for pleasure, and being a sadist. Sex with daughter to increase power.
The reasons are clear to see, no?

the holy trinity comes together to take revenge but in fact do nothing...
they tried and got thwarted
Dec 2, 2021 6:58 AM
May 2019
User-san said:
Zigizmund said:
and here just sex for no reason in fact...

Enemies do sex for energy and pleasure
Parent cat rape also for pleasure, and being a sadist. Sex with daughter to increase power.
The reasons are clear to see, no?

the holy trinity comes together to take revenge but in fact do nothing...
they tried and got thwarted

three heroines are going to take revenge, prepare, they do not have anything (they literally did nothing) 1/2 series is dedicated to this. What's the difference? I think we all understand what the turn is, it's literally a puberty fanfare... the author does not need to come up with something interesting (although there was a triple dick, but imho is not very interesting) just reps

with the second part of the series, my problems are here personally. I already said that I don't understand how to win sex, when a demon dog fucks you from above then it absorbs you, I personally don't really like it. Of course, I understand that this is how it happens since it is such a genre, but there is no real charisma here

you call her a parent, even though she's the father's mistress who wants revenge
Dec 4, 2021 4:07 AM
Oct 2013
@Zigizmund the parent is the black and white cat (both mom and dad of the cat girl). I Didn't say The dog is her parent.
Dec 4, 2021 5:33 PM
May 2019
User-san said:
@Zigizmund the parent is the black and white cat (both mom and dad of the cat girl). I Didn't say The dog is her parent.

I'm sorry. it just seemed to me that you mentioned her in the context that a demon dog is a parent.

The fact that a black and white cat is a parent, it is so big a can with worms, it is better not to open it. there you can no longer see jars there alone worms
Dec 4, 2021 5:43 PM
May 2019
@User-san here is the idea for the author to replace all actions with sex, create a spell - masturbate, break the door - fuck the keyhole, steal - give a shit in the pockets... you can quote.

although I'm sure there's something like that already... I mean, I saw a lot of similar stories with a strange reason for sex, I'm sure this has already been brought to the point of absurdity

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karada de Kaiketsu Hyakkiya Tantei Jimusho Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Sep 30, 2021

5 by KubiS_ »»
Oct 23, 2022 7:16 AM

Poll: » Karada de Kaiketsu Hyakkiya Tantei Jimusho Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 7, 2021

7 by KubiS_ »»
Oct 2, 2022 12:20 PM

Poll: » Karada de Kaiketsu Hyakkiya Tantei Jimusho Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 28, 2021

1 by LollemanV2 »»
Jul 2, 2021 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.