Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2021 10:33 PM

Oct 2008
hahaha Boruto is such a disgrace to Sarada (because of the disqualification!)
thumbs-up to Denki-kun!!!
5/5.

Dec 2, 2021 4:10 PM
Nov 2019
The second Worst chunin exam fight in boruto only topped by whatever that cat fight with iwabe is. Tsubaki should've win this i get that denki in unconventional but still we can see a clear power gap between the two even though at the end they tried to justify denki winning still tsubaki could've Dodge that especially since sarada who have a sharinggan acknowledge tsubaki speed
Dec 4, 2021 3:32 PM

Nov 2012
I liked the episode. It was obvious they'd be disqualified as soon as they jumped the train. Why anyone thought they wouldn't be is mystifying.

I cheered for Denki when he said, "I said I wasn't good at other styles. I never said I couldn't use them." I predicted he'd win.

It would've been nice to see M & B go all out. Konohamaru chasing after them.
Dec 4, 2021 5:15 PM
Jun 2021
Disappointing that they didn’t let them fight then put that they’re gonna fight in the end of the ep and the preview says otherwise bruh really disappointing hope they start adapting manga soon
Dec 23, 2021 2:21 PM
May 2021
I liked that Denki won with his own strength and not with any ninja tools.
Feb 12, 2022 9:03 PM
Feb 2022
The creators of this work should be ashamed of themselves. The worst part of the Boruto series due to a lot of mistakes made by the authors.
1) He did not bring a fight between Boruto and Mitsuki due to a secret mission and they are disqualified without Naruto or anyone else asking what happened that they came late and Amado did not defend this in any way.
2) In the last episode at the end of 225 you can see that Denki vs. Tsubaki has to fight next and the next episode to have them fight before them? What kind of mess is this?
3) Disqualification did not have to be appropriate if the authors intended this, they could easily have done it so that the fight would take place and it would end in a draw and people got what they wanted, but authors want to shit.
Feb 17, 2022 11:08 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ha ha ha ha! Oh man, I'm dying. I was kinda looking forward to Mitsuki and Boruto's fight, but I already know it'd end up being a problem with the manga. Imagine a battle where one or the other won and later the manga has to take that all into consideration since fans will inevitably point out something like "but shouldn't Boruto be stronger since he yadda in that one chunin exam match" or "shouldn't Mitsuki be stronger since yadda yadda in that chunin exam match". Sigh. The manga really holds the anime back.

But anyway, I was rooting for Tsubaki, but I get that they were pretty much trying to have one chunin per team. That set up didn't escape me, of course. Darn though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 4, 2022 10:52 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
With this episode ends this arc, chuunin arc!
In general was weak, the fights were simples and the action was modest.

Well, there will be better times!!! kekeke
Oct 15, 2022 9:39 AM
Jan 2022
This episode was perfect, I don't have any critics aside from the fact that I think Tsubaki will be having some health problems soon if she keeps eating twice as many fries as Cho-Cho. I would also love to see Kawaki be in the same class as Himawari, it would be so funny!
Oct 21, 2022 2:47 PM
Dec 2017
Una mierda de basura
Apr 3, 2023 6:11 AM
Dec 2020
very good, im excited this video
Jan 21, 3:44 PM

Jan 2016
Dude, how they going to end this episode showing that those 2 will fight, then have preview indicating they won't, or at least won't be seen or talked about...

Originally I was fine with the ninja tools in the exam, but if that tool was not using his chakra, I don't really like it. Denki did win with his own ninja intellect and abilities, but the time in the mech suit felt like cheating IF was powered by a separate power source. The Artificial Intelligence goggles to predict future events is really nice.
I was laughing as the first shine of mech suit happened, it just seemed so funny to me.

I'm sad because this means Kawaki won't be on Team 15, but at least he said he will be a Genin. My only issue with this is that while agree he is genin level, they really should be doing a quick Academy education like everyone else got. Unlike Tsubaki who is an exchange member from another land, he only has experience with fighting.

Sarada has surpassed her dad in degree of Konoha rank, what a badass, now just needs to become a Jonin and surpass her mom by becoming Hokage.

It makes sense that teams will dissolve a bit next episode. It appears ninja teams for Chuunin and up are usually based on the needs of the mission in their entirety, as opposed to the 4-man premade squads usually done for Genin.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.