Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 27, 2021 9:30 AM

May 2020
It baffles me how many people get mad that Boruto isnt focused around Naruto and the old characters anymore. After 700 episodes, they still wanted more Naruto. Do people not realize how boring a story would be about Naruto as hokage in a world of peace?

Like cmon, people really read the title "Boruto: Next Generations" and went in with expectations of a Naruto focused story lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2021 9:42 AM
Mar 2021
According to me, naruto should have ended after shippuden ....coz whether boruto is good or bad but the fact is that kishimoto is ruining a legendary anime...just like in dbz ,whenever any good character gets stronger than goku then it starts getting hate ,this will same happen with naruto coz its really not a good decision to come up with boruto.
Nov 27, 2021 11:05 AM
Jan 2021
Well I recently started watching boruto after watching naruto latest fight.
And I can tell why people hate it mainly because boruto is a bitch and always irritate but after chunin exam he got good but most people drop show before.
And the amount of fillers and anime original episode are large.
Nov 27, 2021 2:21 PM

May 2020
Gabbar101 said:
And I can tell why people hate it mainly because boruto is a bitch and always irritate but after chunin exam he got good but most people drop show before.

Boruto has very few "filler" . Its somewhere around like 10% which is extremely low for naruto
Nov 27, 2021 4:42 PM

Jul 2015
Part 3 will follow adventures of Boruto's son - Dorito.

Nov 27, 2021 7:18 PM
Jan 2021
NickCipolla said:
Gabbar101 said:

Boruto has very few "filler" . Its somewhere around like 10% which is extremely low for naruto
Well if we included anime original then it's very big.
Anime original arc are not as good as manga arcs.
Nov 27, 2021 7:44 PM

May 2020
Gabbar101 said:
NickCipolla said:

not really true, thats more of an opinion.
Nov 28, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
Gabbar101 said:

no bud its a fact look at the ratings large number of ppl's opinion=Fact this is a common thing.
Nov 28, 2021 9:31 AM

Feb 2020
I have to say boruto movie was perfect enough extra to naruto, there was no real need for a entire boruto series. I would say boruto manga has its moments, but hardly as good as naruto. Boruto anime on the other had, well that ruins a lot of thing like swordsmen arc.

Also unfortunately boruto anime has unmeasurable amount of low quality anime original episodes in this day and age is the reason why people hate even naruto so much. I mean naruto is not the first popular show to get sequal (even well acclaimed shows like ashita no joe, evengelion or code guess etc have reboot and pseudo sequals or proper sequal like aria or dragon ball or saiyuki or major or prince of tennis etc. Non of the get as much hate)
AdampkNov 28, 2021 9:44 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 28, 2021 10:18 AM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

no bud its a fact look at the ratings large number of ppl's opinion=Fact this is a common thing.

true, i forgot a shows rating is actually just based on people rating how much they like manga arcs better than anime arcs. no idea how animal original shows like code geass are so highly rated, i guess the rating is fake and all botted.

genius idea u came up there. ratings = peoples view on anime arcs
Nov 28, 2021 10:22 AM
Oct 2021
I must say, in the beginning it wasn’t what I was expecting, which disappointed me, but I got through it and now it’s one of the highlights of my week. Just about every episode is interesting to me, and I enjoy almost every one, even fillers. I don’t know how some people made it this far in the show, sometimes, according to their standards of the show. I believe Boruto does a good job at sticking to the original Naruto themes, while adding a bunch of interesting twists. According to the authors, the anime isn’t even halfway over, since the Code story arc has yet to be finished in the manga, and none of it has yet to be shown in the anime. This makes it even more interesting. I can’t front, just go out and look at the posts in the 226 discussion forum… I think to say that most of these people seem like kids, possibly wouldn’t make much of a difference.. but even though I’m 22, I’ve seen more than enough media to the point that I don’t judge a movie/show episode based off of how excited I was about the episode before it. The animation in one episode can be different in another, while the plot could be better explained or structured in the episode with a more boring animation. I just take everyone’s opinion lightly now a days, because all they’re talking about most times is just one specific aspect and not the seeing the bigger picture.
Sss217Nov 28, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 28, 2021 10:25 AM
Oct 2021
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

I must say, large number of peoples opinion does not truly equal a fact, it could also mean that a large number of people are wrong? I’m sure you weren’t being literal?
Nov 28, 2021 1:06 PM
Aug 2021
Blunt truth?

Cause they dumb. I didn't get the hate towards Boruto after starting it, most of the hate I saw was "Boruto is childish in the beginning" like what did they expect? It's the era of peace and dude was like 8-10 when he joined the Academy.

Or "it's chuunin exam was not as intense as Naruto chuunin exam was", Naruto's chuunin exams was intense because of the friction between the villages something non existent as Naruto basically unified them"

So yeah, the series starts out realllllllu slow but during those slow periods it builat up the ideals for the kids and how they'd grow. I mean look at Denki, he went from being beaten up by bullies that weren't even special to beating Tsubaki of all people. You love to see it
Nov 29, 2021 11:54 PM

May 2020
Alkhemist001 said:
Blunt truth?

Cause they dumb. I didn't get the hate towards Boruto after starting it, most of the hate I saw was "Boruto is childish in the beginning" like what did they expect? It's the era of peace and dude was like 8-10 when he joined the Academy.

Or "it's chuunin exam was not as intense as Naruto chuunin exam was", Naruto's chuunin exams was intense because of the friction between the villages something non existent as Naruto basically unified them"

So yeah, the series starts out realllllllu slow but during those slow periods it builat up the ideals for the kids and how they'd grow. I mean look at Denki, he went from being beaten up by bullies that weren't even special to beating Tsubaki of all people. You love to see it

ive begun boruto, and i really dont think most of the classic talking points boruto haters point out are even close to being true. i honestly dont mind the slower paced show, however the cast of characters is extremely weak compared to original naruto. you bring up denki, but honestly i think every new character except for boruto and sarada are extremely boring and irrelevant.
Nov 30, 2021 6:40 AM
Jul 2021
I think people were expecting Boruto to be like Naruto from the first 10 episodes. And that just isn’t how anime even works. I still think Boruto is comparable to some other current anime out there, just the hate and overreactions to silly expectations made people critique it more harshly than others in its genre and generation.
Dec 1, 2021 11:34 AM

Jul 2019
Or maybe people dislike it because its a massive downgrade from Shippuden? the reason the anime even exists is because its a cashgrab. If it was a honest project it'd be seasonal since the manga is monthly. The anime started airing the when the manga had barely 10 chapters, that says it all really. Anime canon is just a canonized filler. The quality is just way off the usual stuff we get from the manga in Naruto & Shippuden.
Dec 1, 2021 11:36 AM

May 2020
leev said:
Or maybe people dislike it because its a massive downgrade from Shippuden? the reason the anime even exists is because its a cashgrab. If it was a honest project it'd be seasonal since the manga is monthly. The anime started airing the when the manga had barely 10 chapters, that says it all really. Anime canon is just a canonized filler. The quality is just way off the usual stuff we get from the manga in Naruto & Shippuden.

guess we can say HxH (2011) is a massive downgrade from the original because a.) its quality is a lot worse and b.) its also only purpose was to squeeze money out of fans
Dec 1, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
leev said:

guess we can say HxH (2011) is a massive downgrade from the original because a.) its quality is a lot worse and b.) its also only purpose was to squeeze money out of fans
Thats actually a great comparison.
NickCipolla said:
leev said:

I never watched the 90s one but I'll take your word on it that its worse :)

If your list is correct that you've only watched 27 episodes of Boruto you're not at the part yet where everyone starts criticizing the show and rating it low. I actually thought it was well received 30 episodes in.
Dec 1, 2021 12:40 PM

May 2020
leev said:
NickCipolla said:

Thats actually a great comparison.
NickCipolla said:

I never watched the 90s one but I'll take your word on it that its worse :)

If your list is correct that you've only watched 27 episodes of Boruto you're not at the part yet where everyone starts criticizing the show and rating it low. I actually thought it was well received 30 episodes in.

Boruto pretty much spawned in with a rating below 7 when it began airing so its always been negatively received. The fact that it starts off pretty decent and still got so much hate early shows that people just had ridiculously impossible expectations. They expected whats been going on in 2021 of Boruto to be happening straight from the get go
Dec 1, 2021 2:09 PM
Nov 2013
Alkhemist001 said:
Blunt truth?

Exactly.
Sometimes i question whether people are even paying attention, like how some say that boruto used to hate naruto, which was never true. The anime showed how much he loves him and he seeks his attention both explicitly and implicitly. They hated how he acts and called him a spoiled brat forgetting that he's literally a little kid and without trying to understand his reasons despite how well the anime explained his feelings and reasoning
Dec 2, 2021 8:27 PM
Jul 2020
Alkhemist001 said:
Blunt truth?

Yeah but Denki is a filler character. He does not exist in manga nor does he contribute to the canon story
Dec 4, 2021 2:45 PM
Aug 2021
_YV_ said:
Alkhemist001 said:

I mean look at Denki, he went from being beaten up by bullies that weren't even special to beating Tsubaki of all people. You love to see it

Yeah but Denki is a filler character. He does not exist in manga nor does he contribute to the canon story

Denki is 100% a canon character. If you read the Boruto Academy Trip LN you'll find the character there. He doesnt necessarily need to be in the manga to be accepted as canon. As long as in canon works he's canon
Dec 5, 2021 8:58 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

true, i forgot a shows rating is actually just based on people rating how much they like manga arcs better than anime arcs. no idea how animal original shows like code geass are so highly rated, i guess the rating is fake and all botted.

im not talking about the rating braindead. i mean this show is suck by every mean and this is a fact. that everyone knows and yes including the manga arcs.
Dec 5, 2021 9:04 AM
Jul 2019
Sss217 said:
GalacticSamurai said:
I must say, large number of peoples opinion does not truly equal a fact, it could also mean that a large number of people are wrong? I’m sure you weren’t being literal?
Bruhh where you come from twitter? are you on your right mind.This show is suck by every mean including the manga arcs. anime originals are something else.and why you give the rating of 2,3,4,5 to the show's? maybe you just wrong as the large number of peoples that gave the same rating lol.
Dec 5, 2021 9:40 AM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

im not talking about the rating braindead. i mean this show is suck by every mean and this is a fact. that everyone knows and yes including the manga arcs.

so true XD cuz an anime with a score of 6/10 means it sucks. no wait.. 6/10 means its fine... weird. i guess somehow boruto score must be wrong because you are saying its actually bad. weird how the community is the wrong one and ur somehow the only right one
Dec 5, 2021 6:30 PM
Nov 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

do you realize how dumb you sound my friend, anime original arcs that already has a source material and "Original anime" are two totally different thing's 😂
Dec 5, 2021 11:37 PM

May 2020
Shamim13913 said:
NickCipolla said:

do you realize how dumb you sound my friend, anime original arcs that already has a source material and "Original anime" are two totally different thing's 😂

no they literally arent.. the definition doesnt just change to fit what you want to believe
Dec 6, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

so true XD cuz an anime with a score of 6/10 means it sucks. no wait.. 6/10 means its fine... weird. i guess somehow boruto score must be wrong because you are saying its actually bad. weird how the community is the wrong one and ur somehow the only right one
i don't give a fu*k about rating how many time you wanna hear that?i hate this show and offcourse others bc this show is actually suck compared to the other shounens even jjk and demon slayer have actually somethings new in thier shows compared to this naruto third class super genric copies of new generation this show might be become watchable if they killed off every old generation character lol. but you know what they will not gonna do that bc they are the reason that this show is still running bruhh. and you talking about the rating on the mal.
Dec 6, 2021 9:52 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
Shamim13913 said:

no they literally arent.. the definition doesnt just change to fit what you want to believe
Bud you really new into anime but you already watched 100+ anime. thats nice it mean you really wanna into it. but tell me one thing you gave a 1 rating to full metal achemist brother after watching only 2 episodes why? bc i also really not like the FMAB but i still watched it until the end and gave it 7 rating bc you can clearly see its good direction of episodes solid animations to the end and very faithful to the manga even way better adaption of the manga plus a way better ending even actually it is a very dark anime. but actually i really hated its villian as a bad character offcourse and the story is had something new in it but i still find its very boring.but you give this series a 1 why because you wanna troll fmab tards lol. or just you don't like it?
Dec 6, 2021 11:17 AM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

Bud you really new into anime but you already watched 100+ anime. thats nice it mean you really wanna into it. but tell me one thing you gave a 1 rating to full metal achemist brother after watching only 2 episodes why? bc i also really not like the FMAB but i still watched it until the end and gave it 7 rating bc you can clearly see its good direction of episodes solid animations to the end and very faithful to the manga even way better adaption of the manga plus a way better ending even actually it is a very dark anime. but actually i really hated its villian as a bad character offcourse and the story is had something new in it but i still find its very boring.but you give this series a 1 why because you wanna troll fmab tards lol. or just you don't like it?

ive tried FMAB 3 times. cant get passed episode 3. its extremely generic and very boring. animation is also pretty subpar.
Dec 6, 2021 11:19 AM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

i don't give a fu*k about rating how many time you wanna hear that?i hate this show and offcourse others bc this show is actually suck compared to the other shounens even jjk and demon slayer have actually somethings new in thier shows compared to this naruto third class super genric copies of new generation this show might be become watchable if they killed off every old generation character lol. but you know what they will not gonna do that bc they are the reason that this show is still running bruhh. and you talking about the rating on the mal.

jjk is just a copy of naruto with worse story and better animation lol. but youre right. shonen are no match for the dozens of generic isekai's you have given 8+ scores to.
Dec 8, 2021 12:18 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

jjk is just a copy of naruto with worse story and better animation lol. but youre right. shonen are no match for the dozens of generic isekai's you have given 8+ scores to.
Dozens of isekai's are you blind? they are mainly slice of life with the 8 or 8+ braindead to your enternity is not a isekai and yes i give the 8+ to mushukou tensie bc i read its novels and that is fuc"king way better than the nowdays so called shounens btw i am more into slice of life than the isekai and i also dropped many generic isekai shit shows you can also check that mr blind.
Dec 8, 2021 12:19 PM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

Dozens of isekai's are you blind? they are mainly slice of life with the 8 or 8+ braindead to your enternity is not a isekai and yes i give the 8+ to mushukou tensie bc i read its novels and that is fuc"king way better than the nowdays so called shounens btw i am more into slice of life than the isekai and i also dropped many generic isekai shit shows you can also check that mr blind.

just because u can name one whole anime u gave an 8+ thats not an isekai doesnt change that u have given a bunch of awful isekai 8+ ratings lol
Dec 8, 2021 12:22 PM
Jul 2019
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

bruhh okk jjk is a copy naruto but its manga is now even doing the better than naruto lol. and boruto's manga arc is no way near good than the jjk arcs so by your mean jjk is better copy of naruto than the boruto.
Dec 8, 2021 12:25 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

just because u can name one whole anime u gave an 8+ thats not an isekai doesnt change that u have given a bunch of awful isekai 8+ ratings lol
Do you have any names? bc i am not able to see my own list by your logic plz tell me all the bunch of awful isekai that you are talking about i hope its not about the rezero lol.
Dec 8, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

if you are talking about the konosuba then your way worse than bieng a dillusioner bc its both season already had the 8+ rating plus its way more a totally comedy show than the iskai its like totally parody of isekai. dude you really are a new to anime you are not even watched many isekai anime's. you really think that you are the right person to talkimg shit about them. without even watching everyone hated the boruto anime and said its suck and all. but i am not just also gonna say this.that's why i watched the whole show offcourse by breaking my brain lol. so i would able to make my own opinion about that anime. not just blindly follow anyone's shitty opinion.
Dec 8, 2021 12:47 PM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

if you are talking about the konosuba then your way worse than bieng a dillusioner bc its both season already had the 8+ rating plus its way more a totally comedy show than the iskai its like totally parody of isekai. dude you really are a new to anime you are not even watched many isekai anime's. you really think that you are the right person to talkimg shit about them. without even watching everyone hated the boruto anime and said its suck and all. but i am not just also gonna say this.that's why i watched the whole show offcourse by breaking my brain lol. so i would able to make my own opinion about that anime. not just blindly follow anyone's shitty opinion.

most people hate boruto for not being focused around naruto, thats really the only reason it gets hate. they dont actually hate on the actual content of boruto. other than boruto character being a bit annoying (but its the same with megumin and aqua from konosuba)
Dec 8, 2021 1:19 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

most people hate boruto for not being focused around naruto, thats really the only reason it gets hate. they dont actually hate on the actual content of boruto. other than boruto character being a bit annoying (but its the same with megumin and aqua from konosuba)
naah nitpickers hate boruto for bieng focused around naruto and also toxic people's. but many litterally means people's with watch even 2,3 good shounens hate boruto for bieng to genric as sh*t they hate it bc super genric shounens like mha,jjk and demon slayer are better than this way better.that's the difference. and bruhh talking about megumin dude seriously? she is from a suped parody of iskai anime totally focused on comedy sorry anime type comedy plus she is way popular than the other isekai females chracters in japan even in this site lol. for offcourse by bieng annoying. but
if the shounen characters become annoying like you already give the example. then its become really hard to watch that show bc its shounen offcourse 100+ episodes with annoying mc. how can you even don't find the difference between them i already called you braindead. now i don't even have any words.its like here i am giving you the life lesson.
Dec 8, 2021 1:23 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

dude you forgot mentioning about my awful iseakai anime's list ? where are they tell me cause i am really wondering now wtf are you talking about?
Dec 8, 2021 2:55 PM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

naah nitpickers hate boruto for bieng focused around naruto and also toxic people's. but many litterally means people's with watch even 2,3 good shounens hate boruto for bieng to genric as sh*t they hate it bc super genric shounens like mha,jjk and demon slayer are better than this way better.that's the difference. and bruhh talking about megumin dude seriously? she is from a suped parody of iskai anime totally focused on comedy sorry anime type comedy plus she is way popular than the other isekai females chracters in japan even in this site lol. for offcourse by bieng annoying. but
if the shounen characters become annoying like you already give the example. then its become really hard to watch that show bc its shounen offcourse 100+ episodes with annoying mc. how can you even don't find the difference between them i already called you braindead. now i don't even have any words.its like here i am giving you the life lesson.

to sum it up

" my characters from konosuba are actually awesome characters because i like that show, but characters from boruto suck because i dont like that show "

great logic there. LOL

just admit megumin isnt anything special
Dec 8, 2021 8:14 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

to sum it up

" my characters from konosuba are actually awesome characters because i like that show, but characters from boruto suck because i dont like that show "

great logic there. LOL

oh my god dude wtf are you -9 year old? even twitter users have some sanity but you are something else i litterally told you many facts about both of the shows but you are still in your own bubble. bruhh if its about opinions then litterally dude many people's like actual shit by saying its thier own opinion lol but facts are facts that your tiny brain can't able to understand yet.have a nice day and now don't waste my time ever.
Dec 8, 2021 8:31 PM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

to sum it up

great logic there. LOL

oh my god dude wtf are you -9 year old? even twitter users have some sanity but you are something else i litterally told you many facts about both of the shows but you are still in your own bubble. bruhh if its about opinions then litterally dude many people's like actual shit by saying its thier own opinion lol but facts are facts that your tiny brain can't able to understand yet.have a nice day and now don't waste my time ever.

glad u finally could put out a post that wasnt jerking off konosuba trash and hating on boruto. although ur still just whining so i guess no progress made
Dec 13, 2021 9:32 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

glad u finally could put out a post that wasnt jerking off konosuba trash and hating on boruto. although ur still just whining so i guess no progress made
and you are still jerking on boruto dillusional and wasting my time by your totally nonsense without any facts replies.
Dec 13, 2021 9:40 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

bruhh irony dude i am still watching the boruto weekly i said its a worst shounen compare to the others not just hating it you are the one who hating the fmab and isekai's anime by watching only 2 episodes lol. are you really alright? i think you just dropped the fmab bc of its popularity or for bieng a cool edgy kid instead of showing your supreme taste in anime by watching boruto.
Dec 13, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

and you are still jerking on boruto dillusional and wasting my time by your totally nonsense without any facts replies.

i actually havent said anything positive about boruto, just making fun of u for how stupid your hating on it is
Dec 13, 2021 10:18 AM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

i actually havent said anything positive about boruto, just making fun of u for how stupid your hating on it is
yeah i already said it thanks for wasting my time and plz get a life bc you really have nothing except your tiny brain and a very dangerous and disgusting and cringy hobby of trolling ppl's on the fu*king internet specailly on a site that i really used to love.
Dec 13, 2021 10:52 AM

May 2020
GalacticSamurai said:
NickCipolla said:

yeah i already said it thanks for wasting my time and plz get a life bc you really have nothing except your tiny brain and a very dangerous and disgusting and cringy hobby of trolling ppl's on the fu*king internet specailly on a site that i really used to love.

not konosuba boy saying someone is wasting his time when that whole series is a complete wste of time LOL
Dec 15, 2021 8:34 PM
Apr 2015
Technically it is Naruto part 3, Naruto is still a very important character. It focuses on the mc Boruto and Naruto as hokage
Dec 15, 2021 8:46 PM

May 2020
DragonIncursio said:
Technically it is Naruto part 3, Naruto is still a very important character. It focuses on the mc Boruto and Naruto as hokage

thanks for the technicality bro! i had no idea naruto was in it!!!
Dec 16, 2021 7:50 PM
Jul 2019
NickCipolla said:
GalacticSamurai said:

not konosuba boy saying someone is wasting his time when that whole series is a complete wste of time LOL
You are the one who is totally waste on this planet.but if only your father was also able to waste his you know that time hmm totally wasted like you.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Yesterday, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.