Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2021 7:32 AM
May 2021
Chen Chao has dropped to foundation phase due to his recent obsession with the female (demonic) live streamer, Fairy Fox, and going as far as gifting her his family's spiritual artifacts. His justification? He's helping her raise money for her recently injured master AKA a *cough* scam *cough*.

When his father destroys the computer he is currently receiving the live stream on, CC transfers his meta spirit into cyberspace to meet Fairy Fox and discovers he was being catfished all along. Before the demon is able to completely consume CC and his spiritual energy, however, Wang Ling's fist cuts through cyberspace - punching the demon and pulling CC back to the real world.

Meanwhile, Huaxiu Angency, the long standing Fruit Flower Water Curtain Group, has just declared bankruptcy.

Moral of the Episode: Don't fall down the cam girl rabbit hole, kids.
XO2HKIMNov 30, 2021 7:15 AM
Nov 27, 2021 2:06 PM

Aug 2020
this episode taught us a very important lesson, dnt simp guys
Nov 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Mar 2013
Heh, he was probably traumatized after seeing the fox's true form... LMAO
Wang Ling saved him later with his elastic arm/hand XD
A bit surprised to see that the Fox's master is actually that guy but I remembered he was supposed to be in the Demon World... after that Mirror gate thing... wut?! >.>
One more surprising fact is that the gang or the people inside the pc room/lab didn't noticed Wang Ling's actions when he literally used his whole arm and went fishing for the meta soul. They were probably preoccupied with the "offline mode body"... šŸ˜…

And at the end, I was also surprised to see Sun Rong's family company getting bankrupt, what will happen to her "family rich lifestyle" and her always "splurging money for Wang Ling" XD
CrazyButNot4UNov 27, 2021 9:59 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 25, 2021 7:56 PM
Oct 2020
The Donald Trump references are great.
"I can build a wall to strengthen it. I will raise spiritual energy levels and make the human race great again"
"Fake News."
Friend Request?

Jan 2, 2022 5:35 AM

Apr 2018
Chen Chao is the biggest simp in Chinese History.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 22, 2022 7:49 PM
Oct 2019
oh, so that's what they meant in the other episode at the beginning in the elevator when they asked about there being something wrong with the animation. it keeps looping? they keep starting each episode in the elevator

not a good episode. only interesting thing was the end when that girl's family's company announced it's bankrupt?
Jan 7, 2023 7:23 PM
Nov 2019
Absolutely dreadful.
Jan 21, 2023 12:16 AM
Apr 2022
incredible episode. keeps it so real. referenced Trump and even left the viewers with a moral of the story: be careful about streamers, some can be fraudster schemists preying on the innocent and naive.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Jengamouse - Jan 7, 2022

45 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 15, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 2 Episode 11 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Dec 31, 2021

31 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 15, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 2 Episode 8 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Dec 10, 2021

11 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 13, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 2 Episode 7 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Dec 3, 2021

10 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 13, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Xian Wang de Richang Shenghuo 2 Episode 3 Discussion

WaterzBailed54 - Nov 5, 2021

17 by EinTheVariance »»
Apr 11, 6:53 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.