Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 25, 2021 12:38 PM

Feb 2012
Damn Rit & Red about to do the deed. Red you lucky man.

Ok, why the hell did !Piccolo turn into Goat man?

Being with Al got them thinking of having children.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 25, 2021 3:06 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Its kinda meh when its not about Rits and Reds relationship, but the bed and tub scenes were great. The romance scenes easily carry the show.
Rit and Red are awesome.
Nov 25, 2021 3:53 PM
Dec 2020
Wait is it uncensored rit oppai
Nov 25, 2021 6:44 PM

Oct 2008
omg! RED that's just a flirt!? the hell! you've got a very strong holding back your desire "skills" there! impressive! not many could hold back on that kind of situation!
i bet Rit's thinking...we are always stalling huh...when to we f**k? HAHA
matias067Nov 25, 2021 7:05 PM

Nov 26, 2021 4:45 PM

May 2009
Red is so lucky
miros said:
hahahahahahaha wtf

why did they change it?

LN is source material, not manga. You should check how does demon look there.
Nov 26, 2021 7:58 PM

Jan 2016
bastek66 said:
Red is so lucky
miros said:
hahahahahahaha wtf

why did they change it?

"Amid the swirl, the contract demon’s true form appeared. It looked to be a human creature with goat legs and horns growing from its head. It unleashed a burst of flame to slow Shisandan down and headed straight for the door."

A satyr makes way more sense than a goat dude

Nov 27, 2021 1:54 AM

Dec 2015
i really wish this was only slice of life
Nov 27, 2021 2:13 AM

May 2009
miros said:
bastek66 said:
Red is so lucky

"Amid the swirl, the contract demon’s true form appeared. It looked to be a human creature with goat legs and horns growing from its head. It unleashed a burst of flame to slow Shisandan down and headed straight for the door."

A satyr makes way more sense than a goat dude

Remember that author probably approved this design for anime.
Nov 27, 2021 8:02 AM

Jun 2021
The Red and Rit moments are so wholesome and I love them.

But, man, I read the manga in between last week's episode and now, but I honestly thought I had missed an episode because of how much they tried to cram into this one. No explanation of why Al was in the store alone with the 2 soldiers, very little explanation on how the Demon Blessing works and how Bighawk used it to make Ademi attack Al's family, and no explanation on how the contract demon's powers let them teleport to the Hero. Also, the animation seemed to take a dip here on the non-romance scenes.

Well, as long as the Red and Rit moments continue to get the love they deserve, I'm okay, In the meantime, I have the first 3 light novels on order, which outpaces the fantranslations of the manga, but will probably be equivalent to what they adapt in the anime.
Nov 28, 2021 1:23 AM

Jan 2021
snarat said:
i really wish this was only slice of life
The title of the show really is false advertising.
Nov 28, 2021 2:34 AM

Mar 2016
Hmmm that starting intro is gold.
Nov 28, 2021 4:04 AM

Aug 2021
I'm so happy that this scene finally happened.

Nov 28, 2021 11:06 AM
Apr 2016
Remocracy said:
tiyanlow said:
As a manga reader this episode surprised me haha they fit a ton of chapters into one ep, and the bed scene wasn't as raunchy as I expected lol and they nerfed Belial (sad)
what was the bed scene like in the manga?

It was hot af haha I implore you to read it
Nov 28, 2021 2:32 PM

Mar 2017
I was a little confused. Were they even a couple before? Then they started the episode kissing and nearly havinv sex. I feel like I missed an episode
Nov 28, 2021 3:09 PM

Aug 2017
tiyanlow said:
Remocracy said:
what was the bed scene like in the manga?

what chapter is it on?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 28, 2021 3:09 PM

Aug 2017
Aarlon said:
I was a little confused. Were they even a couple before? Then they started the episode kissing and nearly havinv sex. I feel like I missed an episode
They were basically a couple but never said it explicitly. It was just known to them.

Nov 28, 2021 6:55 PM

Dec 2010
Probably the first series in a long time where the MC and female lead actually have character development. Also the series is not above getting "spicy".
Nov 29, 2021 9:08 AM
Apr 2016
Remocracy said:
tiyanlow said:

what chapter is it on?

Chapter 34 my dude.

Also props to you for keeping up with Kanokari, because I'm doing the same HAHA
Nov 29, 2021 11:55 AM
Oct 2020
Aarlon said:

You didn't miss an episode, this anime is just a mess at pacing and continuity. It seems impossible to follow or enjoy if you haven't read the ln/manga. And I wouldn't even waste my time doing that since the main couple makes less and less sense to me with each passing episode. I seriously don't understand why they're together. I've seen nothing happen between them to justify why they're supposedly so in love with each other.
Nov 29, 2021 12:20 PM

Aug 2011
MizutaniShizuku1 said:
Aarlon said:

You didn't miss an episode, this anime is just a mess at pacing and continuity. It seems impossible to follow or enjoy if you haven't read the ln/manga. And I wouldn't even waste my time doing that since the main couple makes less and less sense to me with each passing episode. I seriously don't understand why they're together. I've seen nothing happen between them to justify why they're supposedly so in love with each other.

Yeah, I wish they'd spend more time on the romance than the weird demon infighting plot and everything. Heck, I'd even be willing to give up on the Hero subplot, and just have his original party never show up.

The execution is over the place, but I'm so sick and tired of trash like harems, and will they won't they plots, that a wholesome romance like this is refreshing even when executed badly.
Nov 29, 2021 1:31 PM

Aug 2017
tiyanlow said:
Remocracy said:
what chapter is it on?

Chapter 34 my dude.

Yea thanks lol I fucking hate the manga but I'm experiencing a sunk cost fallacy rn

Nov 29, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2017
tiyanlow said:
Remocracy said:
what chapter is it on?

Chapter 34 my dude.

Chapter 34 is the scene where the contract demon shows up and where Al defuses the crowd?

Edit: It's chapter 31.

Nov 30, 2021 10:38 AM

Mar 2017
I buy their romance, I think they groundwork they laid with flashbacks and stuff did an okay enough job. It just felt like they skipped a step with them being shy one episode, then full on dating the next.
Dec 1, 2021 12:48 AM

Sep 2016
Wow. Really wow. They almost banged lmao. The tension and the visuals were like, is thing going to turn ecchi? And of course they get interrupted. And yeah of course hearing a kid walking in the hall that plans to just go back to bed means that the progress will be lost for the whole night, gosh I hate when this stuff happens, if you get interrupted, ya know, you can resume from where you left off? D:

Lmao even the bath together at the end, cherry on top!
And we have a confession, a very proper one I'd say.
And they don't mind a kid. So the bare minimum for the last episode is a pregnancy announcement now, lmao!
FullyChargedDec 1, 2021 12:53 AM
bruh
Dec 3, 2021 5:20 PM

Oct 2016
This episode sucked
Dec 4, 2021 5:18 AM

Jun 2020
I do not understand Belial. What is his motive? He formed a contract with Albert dedicating Albert's life to defeating the Demon Lord, but he is a demon. He also calls the other demon a heretic. Who is he referring to when he said, "...you heretics?"
"
Dec 4, 2021 9:06 PM
May 2020
Lot of fanservice. love it, I've been waiting for it.
Dec 10, 2021 9:34 AM
Feb 2021
Miyuki-K said:
jamesarr67 said:
I don't really care about demon drugs or the hero or any of that. Can we get back to Red and Rit's apothecary.

Why am I so psyched that Red confessed? Maybe because of all the stupid anime heroes who won't?

I was thinking the same. I actually care more about Rit and Red's love story and apothecary than the demon lord or any of the other characters. I'm enjoying it so far I hope the anime continues to focus on them and their relationship.

Same. Fingers crossed.
Dec 26, 2021 4:36 PM
Dec 2019
It's nice to see that the problem between Al and Ademi is resolved. The Red and Rit moments were cute. You can tell they're getting really close and their relationship is getting to it's peak.
Dec 28, 2021 3:36 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
The romance/slice of life part is great, and the interactions between Red and Rit feel very natural... it's the thriller-ish/action part the problem, it's so messed up and confusing. ><
Dec 28, 2021 3:58 PM

Jul 2019
Really good episode. The demon drug plot went to shit and Ademi and Al got together so I liked how Red and RIT foiled the plan lol. But it seems as if there is more to come by than what was initially set out.

Also the wholesome interactions here, wow. They are truly so good.
Jan 17, 2022 2:39 PM

Nov 2014
Yeaaahhh they adapted not only one but two of my favorite chapters from manga, in the beginning, make out in double bed part and in credits ending, the initimate baththub part :DDD

It revealed that Big Hawk that actually got contracted by demon was behind all of this drugs problem, and created the discord between the villagers and headguard by using Al and Ademi. Good grief their plan already predicted by Red & Rit and it turning back to him.

When everything seems to be over the Demon still had ace up one's sleeve, Albert. He gave him demon weapon as a contract. Furious Albert that sick of Zoltan try to recruit Red as he want to conquer Zoltan and make them his army to fight Demon Horde. Well that's easily rejected by Red as he already happy with his life now with Rit and his Apothecary. He getting pissed off and try to attack Red. Well, Red easily chop his hand off and defeated him LOL.

after the capture of Big Hawk(Demon named Belial), it revealed that Bui who helped Red & Rit before was also Shinsandan, Demon general from the past taht should be defeated already. Scared Belial run away and possesed lifeless Albert and went to Ruti's place in the end.

IIRC the pace seems quite faster than i expected(in this Drugs Arc), especially with Belial turn out to be Goat demon(it was womanlike demon in manga), well maybe because the reference was LN. Luckily the beginning and near end part make up for this, OFC RedxRit moments :D.

The double bed part was wonderfully adapted, the emotion and expression in spot. the sexual tension between them were also greatly adapted, damn you Al for bothering them..JK :D. Same like previous one, the baththub part was perfectly adapted too, emotion,expression, the tension even the slight animation :D. I guess we know now where all the budget went too( both scene XD). Even better they added RedxRit thinking about having a kid in the future XD when they let him go on adventure.

5 mores to go, Looking forward to next episode :D.
r16fourarmJan 17, 2022 2:43 PM
Feb 15, 2022 9:12 AM

Nov 2017
It's nice to see Red and Rit's relationship fully develop~
Feb 16, 2022 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
The bed scene and later the bathtub scene were the best parts of the episode. To be honest the serious parts felt awkward, not to mention the goofy looking goat demon lol.
Apr 8, 2022 10:03 AM

Jul 2015
Dammit Al cockblocking Red and Rit's moment... well at least the kid's now out journing with Albert's old party. So far I'm glad to see the romance actually having some progression instead of being still stuck at the not yet confessed stage like many other anime.

Aug 20, 2022 8:56 AM
Aug 2022
Stopped watching immediately.
Sep 5, 2022 6:24 PM
Jun 2015
Que casal lindo, sem enrolação.
Apr 23, 2023 10:48 AM
Feb 2018
This episode demostrates how well done this anime is! Never seen a anime quite like this....
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Nov 2009
Reply to MizutaniShizuku1
Aarlon said:

@MizutaniShizuku1
Thank you! I'm watching the series for the second time and I haven't a clue about why Red loves Rit. Their relationship is out of nowhere.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

102 by LuciferIAm »»
Apr 18, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

149 by Zzz168 »»
Apr 15, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

69 by AeriiKMilky »»
Jan 27, 12:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.