Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Louise Balze gives a cool character vibe compared to the other female cast. She definitely made an impression to Seiichi. Lulune also turned into a cute girl from a donkey lol...

Looks like Seiichi's harem just got a new member. Now he has a female valkyrie knight interested in him.

Nov 22, 2021 11:54 AM

Jul 2017
Seiichi definitely earned Artoria's punch though with the +1 for Lulune. But Artoria wouldn't have thought that how Seiichi earned his harem is by weird girls.

The Demon Lord's Army of principalities, they're fearful in their own right, but the head Lutia making waves to co-exist with humans, that's a change. But Seiichi getting summoned by Valkyries, what are they gonna do with him though, and it's for no reason other than spending a day with the head Valkyrie Louise Balze in the Kingdom of Wimberg. +1 for the harem once again for a Valkyrie who is physically able but can't muster any magic nor skills.

At this point, I don't really have a care for the other Hero students, because their emphasis is given much lesser.

An assassin on the loose in the kingdom walls, and for Seiichi it's a breeze. On the other hand, the optimism is waning...
Nov 22, 2021 12:22 PM

May 2021
Great episode! The demon lord wants to make an alliance with the humans and when they summoned the Black Dragon God's soul, he said that he liked humans now it seems..
Seiichi meets Louise who is the captain of the Valkyraes and after he beats her in the fight she calls him master xD. His world vision skill is so OP as well as reflexive defense!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 22, 2021 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
So Seiichi basically unlocked Ultra Instinct, at this point stats corner could be its own show lol.
Nov 22, 2021 3:03 PM

Aug 2020
Louise is saved by Seiichi. Another girl to add to the harem. Seiichi is to op now. His rl friends are in trouble. I hope he meets them already. Bro, the Demon lord's child is very cute and kind.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 22, 2021 3:11 PM
Jul 2021
Man I really do like this Anime, but he is the biggest overpowered pussy of a MC I can think of. He is SO strong but he's like a B about everything and so whiney and terrified and his whiney crying voice is really annoying. I wish he'd stop bitching about his OP-ness and realize he's strong
Nov 22, 2021 3:19 PM
Mar 2021
Seiichi accidentally gaining new skills to make himself op is the best.
Nov 22, 2021 3:21 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah he had to meet the valkyrie that's right, and that Louise girl already succumbed to his charm and wants him as a master because she always lacked of friends during her life, I also almost forgot that there were other reincarnated people in this isekai xD seems like the little girl who attacked the king is the last member of the harem
Nov 22, 2021 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
Seiichi spending a day with Louise at first I had thought he had made some problem lol but then they explained, Seiichi was also using his skill until the invader managed to identify it she must be strong I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 22, 2021 4:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, the demon lord had a cute daughter and she led them onto a peaceful term with humans. That's good, more possible harem member for Seiichi, yeah. Looks like that pig was the one that ordered that black cat loli assassin to attack the king. Typical disgusting villain. Its sad that Lulune get ignored when her outfit was absolutely stunning me. But seeing a beautiful warrior like Louise-sama, well, that's not so sad then. Louise-sama stunned by Seiichi with his op out-of-nowhere-blessed skill. No need to spoonfeed me about her feeling. Its already obvious she's fallen to that op mc, smh. Though, they really know whats so important for the next episode. Oh, yeah, can't wait for the bath scene....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 22, 2021 5:19 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,his stats page is more or less a light novel on its own now!!
By the end of the series it'll probably put War and Peace to shame :)
Then again,if theres a 2nd season of this,maybe it'll just be a season of stats!!
Nov 22, 2021 6:53 PM

Dec 2010
Now this deserves a 2nd season the way it is going.
Nov 22, 2021 9:02 PM

Jul 2014
Is it just me or was the part with Louise a bit overdramatic and fast paced? Like, we came from taking a good time building the relationship with Ar to barely seeing anything of Louise and already jumping to the next one. Anyway, I love how those rose petals appear out of nowhere xD.

Saria showing her gorilla form to Ar was hilarious. How nice of Ar to dress up Lulune.

Interesting that the daughter of the demon lord seeks peace with the humans. Also, she looks like a potential harem member.

Saria promised bath scenes in the next episode and you can bet I'll be there!
SkyLETVNov 22, 2021 9:16 PM
Nov 22, 2021 10:21 PM
Oct 2021
This show is garbage but at least it's self-aware which makes it slightly entertaining.
Nov 23, 2021 1:50 AM

Oct 2017
Louise is pretty and op to boot.
Nov 23, 2021 3:14 AM

Oct 2019
And a new addition to his harem. Also, what's up with him getting skills during mid-battle?
Nov 23, 2021 5:06 AM

Jan 2018
Yay more harem members.

Looks like the catloli will also join the harem in the next episode judging by the ED. Thankfully the last member it seems. Next episode will have a bath scene. That's one way to keep viewer interest.
Nov 23, 2021 6:03 AM

Oct 2016
Seiichi has now unlocked ultra instinct.

Seiichi gains harem members as fast as he gains skills.

I like Louise, but there was a severe lack of Lulune, damn it we just got her.

Get that ugly ass goat piece of shit out of my screen, Jesus he looks disgusting. Less goat, more Leia.
Nov 23, 2021 1:16 PM

Jul 2016
4 episodes to go. I wonder if this can get any worse but the bar is so damn low right now that anything that happens next might be more tolerable. Who would have guessed another girl he just met just joined his harem without any effort and tells us some boring sad backstory. Just fantastic.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Nov 23, 2021 1:21 PM

Dec 2015
It was so cool in the beginning, I thought the protagonist would continue to evolve, but it seems to be the opposite, he is getting dumber and weaker (mentally). Every episode ending is shown his status, but during the episode he does absolutely nothing.

The other students at the school are totally ignored, they shouldn't even have been shown from the start.
Nov 23, 2021 10:56 PM
Dec 2019
Another anime ruined by a spineless mc. Whats up with that fetish that japanese authors have with that type of mc?
Nov 24, 2021 8:37 AM
Nov 2016
Why the flying fuck is he stuttering instead of just telling Ar this is the Donkey from before ?
Yeah, i know comic relief and author can't write for shit and so. But it's just dumb. Dude gets abused for no reason hasn't been funny since the 80s, if ever at all.

Edit: Not to mention that half the episode was skip-worthy because of the boring demon lord meeting and classmates stuff.
BlueSnow93Nov 24, 2021 8:57 AM
Nov 24, 2021 8:49 AM

Jun 2008
SkyLETV said:
Interesting that the daughter of the demon lord seeks peace with the humans. Also, she looks like a potential harem member.

The opening and ending have both included the entire harem from the start, with no sign of the DK's daughter.

90% chance she isn't going to join it.
Character Profile: Sync, CPU Candidate of Leanbox.
Nov 24, 2021 9:25 AM

Feb 2013
KANLen09 said:
Seiichi definitely earned Artoria's punch though with the +1 for Lulune. But Artoria wouldn't have thought that how Seiichi earned his harem is by weird girls.

The Demon Lord's Army of principalities, they're fearful in their own right, but the head Lutia making waves to co-exist with humans, that's a change. But Seiichi getting summoned by Valkyries, what are they gonna do with him though, and it's for no reason other than spending a day with the head Valkyrie Louise Balze in the Kingdom of Wimberg. +1 for the harem once again for a Valkyrie who is physically able but can't muster any magic nor skills.

At this point, I don't really have a care for the other Hero students, because their emphasis is given much lesser.

An assassin on the loose in the kingdom walls, and for Seiichi it's a breeze. On the other hand, the optimism is waning...

I have to agree the other Hero Students will not be able to do anything anyway.
Are you going to tell there there a clash that Seiichi or his girls can't easily beat, He clearly the most powerful but they are pretty powerful too.
The other Hero Students are just another joke in the show they are so serious about them. They are part of the Shows Satire.
PoisonedTeaNov 24, 2021 9:36 AM
Nov 24, 2021 11:34 PM

Oct 2008
so this time it's Louise, almost all of the harem girls is complete, catgirl is the next! lolz
Artoria would be furious once again with Seichi! haha
4/5.

Nov 27, 2021 3:33 PM

May 2015
This show's a literal garbage, I can't do this anymore.. it was somewhat entertaining at first but now it's just in a recycle mode
HlebkaNov 27, 2021 3:37 PM
Mar 7, 2022 1:00 AM

Jul 2015
Well if Louise didn't spent some energy on summoning some rose petals, she perhaps could've at least hit Seichi once

May 11, 2022 10:18 AM

Sep 2012
pokemon but instead of pokemon u have girls lol
Jul 27, 2022 10:59 PM

Jun 2021
Seiichi acquires skills almost as fast as he acquires girls in his harem lol.

This show is so goofy. I can’t wait for next week’s ep!
Dec 16, 2023 11:48 AM
Jun 2012
Adequate episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

46 by Foreall908 »»
Feb 18, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

98 by Ergandoew1122 »»
Feb 4, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2021

71 by BiggKab »»
Jan 11, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 18, 2021

58 by BiggKab »»
Jan 9, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2021

23 by waldy713 »»
Dec 16, 2023 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.