Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2021 11:53 PM
Mar 2021
List Your most favorite and most least character and why. What reason.
Nov 18, 2021 12:11 AM
Jun 2021
My fav is Bokuto, just a very passionate character super into the sport without the elitism that comes with being strong. His super emotional way of play is something that reminds me of how I used to be (not in volleyball) when it comes to performance and I just enjoy his screentime a lot.

Least favourite is probably Tsukishima for me, I just don’t believe that you put in that amount of work for a club you don’t particularly enjoy or play that well without having some kind of fun. It just felt like a straight man character which I didn’t really enjoy until the Shiratorizawa game
Nov 18, 2021 12:23 AM
Jun 2021
My favorite would be Tsukishima. I like cold and calculating characters I guess. I also like sarcastic little shits lmao. Also his voice is just *chef's kiss*.

Least favorite would be Terushima. Guy legit harrassed Kiyoko.
Nov 18, 2021 12:25 AM

May 2021
fav is tsukishima.
least fav is ushijima.
Nov 18, 2021 12:29 AM
Mar 2021
aceoptimum_01 said:
My favorite would be Tsukishima. I like cold and calculating characters I guess. I also like sarcastic little shits lmao. Also his voice is just *chef's kiss*.

Ik I get what he did to poor Kiyoko but I really love Teru tho🥺❤️ He’s a baby🤧
Nov 18, 2021 12:30 AM
Mar 2021
honyax said:
fav is tsukishima.
least fav is ushijima.

For what reason..
Nov 18, 2021 12:31 AM
Jun 2021
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:
aceoptimum_01 said:

Ik I get what he did to poor Kiyoko but I really love Teru tho🥺❤️ He’s a baby🤧

Yeah I can see why lol, he looks really cool imo(plus the piercing looks rlly nice on him ngl 👀). But I still can't forgive him LMAO
Nov 18, 2021 12:39 AM

May 2020
Favorite: Oikawa
Least favorite: I like them all actually, but if I still had to choose then Shirabu (Shiratorizawa's Setter)

"I'd rather my heart stopped than lose what's most important to me.
Even when I'm old and my spine is bent...my soul's got to be straight." - Gintoki

Nov 18, 2021 12:41 AM
Apr 2020
Most fav: kiyoko
Least favorite has to be oikawa🗿
Nov 18, 2021 12:46 AM

May 2021
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:
honyax said:
fav is tsukishima.
least fav is ushijima.

For what reason..

tsukishima is well written. least melodramatic if you were to compare him with the others. more like he’s not dramatic at all. the way he grew n just shined in season 3 had me ecstatic. plus, i have a thing for cold guys😎 the way he teases people brings a smile to my face lol. we gotta love a lil sadism.

ushijima. i don’t hate him. he is the one i like the least, that’s all. a boring character if you ask me.
Nov 18, 2021 12:46 AM
Mar 2021
Hachi_08_ said:

Why and what reason
Nov 18, 2021 12:50 AM
Apr 2020
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:
Hachi_08_ said:

Why and what reason
I think kiyoko became my favorite after watching her backstory and my least favorite is oikawa because he is arrogant and cocky which annoys me🗿
Nov 18, 2021 12:54 AM
Mar 2021
Hachi_08_ said:
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:

Why and what reason
I think kiyoko became my favorite after watching her backstory and my least favorite is oikawa because he is arrogant and cocky which annoys me🗿

Lol ya but I still love Oikawa so much🥰🥰
Nov 18, 2021 12:58 AM
Sep 2021
Favourite is Bokuto Hinata and Tanaka (cant decide). Bokuto just gives this amazing vibe he can really make me hype and cheerful everytime he is on screen. Hinata is amazing because i like his development a lot and he isa huge grinder in general so everytime he does something good i feel very proud of him. Tanaka is just an inspiration of perseverance and strong mental prowess. The least favourite is Asahi. I just dont like him as much as the others
Nov 18, 2021 1:01 AM
Sep 2019
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:

My favourites are Oikawa and Kenma. I don't really know how to explain why certain characters are my favourite or why I like them, I just do.
But honestly, I love all the characters, (except for the ones I can't remember), I don't really dislike any.
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
Nov 18, 2021 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
Fav Oikawa(no need to explain)
Least Fav tsukishima (also no need to explain)
Nov 18, 2021 2:21 AM
Feb 2021
Fav is Suga, just seeing him on screen brings me joy and I love when he acts like karasuno's mom
Least fav is Oikawa, I just don't like him I find him annoying and he can be a huge jerk sometimes
Nov 18, 2021 2:56 AM
Feb 2021
My fav is nishinoya
Least fav is probably tsukishima idk
Nov 18, 2021 3:00 AM
Nov 2021
Most Favourite - Oikawa
Least Favourite - Ushijima
Nov 18, 2021 3:10 AM

Aug 2021
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:

Most favourite: Oikawa
Least favourite: no one... I like all of them..

Also

Most relatable: Kenma
I really like that "why does Gravity exist"😂😂😅

Yeah, the world would be dark without Light...
but without L, the world would just be a Word...
Nov 18, 2021 4:33 AM
Feb 2021
Fav: bokuto
Least fav: kenjiro (thats his name right?) the setter of shiratorizawa
Nov 18, 2021 4:42 AM
Nov 2020
Most favourite: Hinata,Oikawa and Tsukishima
Least favourite: Kenjiro(setter of shiratorizawa)
Nov 18, 2021 5:09 AM
Dec 2020
My least favorite character would be oikawa i hate him so much. My favorite character is noya
Nov 18, 2021 5:53 AM
Dec 2020
My favorite has to be Bokuto because his personality is just fun and hilarious. My least favorite has to be Ushijima because I just find him boring it’s not like I completely hate him or something I just really feel no emotion for him.
Nov 18, 2021 6:35 AM
Jan 2021
Favorite is Kenma and Tsukki because I like calculating characters and because I relate to how apathetic they are. Hirigami is also in that boat, but he didn't get as much backstory or screentime so I feel like I can't say he's my favorite even though he very well could be.

Least favorite of the main characters is maybe Tanaka. I don't dislike him I just think he's the least interesting of the characters people talk about from the show
Nov 18, 2021 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
JaneDoe0906 said:
Favorite: Oikawa - reminds me of Kise from Kurokos, he's funny and im entertained thats enough for me lol.
also Suga - feel really bad for him but also respect him for being able to keep his head high, his character is top notch
Least favorite: has to be Hinata, i hate the whiney, clumsy main character trope im sorry

Wow what’s wrong with you.. Hinata is a freaking sunshine and a cute human little tangerine🥺🥺 Also he’s not clumsy or whiney that much…
Luna__EclipsNov 18, 2021 7:37 AM
Nov 18, 2021 9:12 AM
Jun 2021
Most favourite - Nishinoya, one of the most underrated cool guy of this anime, the way he cheers up his teammates and Asahi, his looks, his attitude even after being a shortie and libero, this guy really deserves more appreciation.

Honourable Mention:
Kageyama, Hinata & Tanaka

Least Favourite - I can't choose one easily but it has to be Tanji Washijo, (Shiratorizawa's coach), his beliefs are quite weak and unsatisfactory for me

Honourable Mention:
I like almost everyone
Nov 18, 2021 9:29 AM
Feb 2021
Fav- Tsukishima. I just like that type of character, no matter what show
Another one I like is Hajime. I just enjoy how he interacts with his team.

Least favourites are Ushijima and Kenma. I just don't care about them that much, nor do they appeal to me.
Nov 18, 2021 9:36 AM
Mar 2020
Nishinoya is my favorite.
Everyone else is least favorite

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 18, 2021 10:29 AM

Aug 2020
fave: oikawa, miwa atsuma, rintaro suna
least: yamaguchi

fascinating, isn't it, how often heroic and foolish turn out to be one and the same
my anime list ♡
∞༺♥༻∞

Nov 18, 2021 11:07 AM
Mar 2021
JaneDoe0906 said:
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:

Wow what’s wrong with you.. Hinata is a freaking sunshine and a cute human little tangerine🥺🥺 Also he’s not clumsy or whiney that much…
"that much" LMAOO

I think your the only person who don’t even like him…
Nov 18, 2021 12:07 PM

Feb 2021
My favourite would have to be Sugawara. He seems to be the most supportive character and I really like that about him.

As for my least favourite, it’s probably Atsumu. I don’t dislike him for a particular reason, but rather I just couldn’t get around to enjoying his character and his presence I guess.
Nov 18, 2021 12:11 PM
Mar 2021
aikyyy said:

You mean it’s *Miya Atsumu
Nov 18, 2021 12:16 PM

Aug 2020
Weeaboo_Otaku215 said:
aikyyy said:

You mean it’s *Miya Atsumu

ah yes, it's been so long since I last watched it so I forgot, thank you

fascinating, isn't it, how often heroic and foolish turn out to be one and the same
my anime list ♡
∞༺♥༻∞

Nov 18, 2021 4:21 PM
Feb 2021
Fav-Bokuto
Least fav-Ushijima
Nov 19, 2021 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
✔️ nishinoya !!

because he is just funny and sometimes serious. he's adorable when his hair is wet though and yes, he looks and acts like a grade schooler...

❌ none, but i think it would be tendou

for me his song is just dark and creepy-ish, and he can be annoying sometimes (no offense to anyone that likes him)
Nov 19, 2021 4:33 AM
Apr 2021
my favorite is oikawa idk I just love how confident he is and he’s in my eyes also really funny^^

my least favorite is tsukishima i just don’t like his attitude
Nov 19, 2021 4:48 AM

Aug 2019
It's so hard to choose the most favorite since I love so many of them, but it would probably be Tsukishima and Kenma, I like the calm and calculating type. I also really love our main duo, Hinata and Kageyama, and Oikawa.

Least favorite would be Ushijima. I don't dislike him, but I do find him to be boring.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Nov 20, 2021 2:48 PM
Aug 2021
my fav is tendou I like his personality and I identify a lot with the character and I don't think there's a character I don't like :)
Nov 22, 2021 9:10 AM

Feb 2021
my favourite is bokuto, wihcih is sort of odd considering that usually he wouldn't be my kind of character, but who knows
least favourite who knows, in the end there are basically three characters that i feel something more than the others aobut and the others mostly blend in if its not their time to shine like glasses guy's backstory, but it would probably be ushijima, he was kind of boring to me
Dec 16, 2021 3:17 PM

Dec 2012
My favorites are Tsukishima, Nishinoya. I don't think I have any least favorites. How do you even hate anyone in this show?
Dec 16, 2021 4:40 PM
Mar 2021
Roth said:
My favorites are Tsukishima, Nishinoya. I don't think I have any least favorites. How do you even hate anyone in this show?

I don’t hate any Haikyu characters. They’re all waayyy too fine! I was just asking if anyone don’t like HQ characters.. I really love them all!!😍😍😍
Jan 12, 2022 8:21 PM

Dec 2016
Least favourite is the Shiratorizawa coach. I had a neutral opinion on him till it came to Hinata training at their academy. He came off as petty not to even try and provide food or any type of encouragement to Hinata. We all know he was shocked by him in s3

Favourite? It's a hard question since I have many I really love but Tsukki has been my fav from start to finish. I like him as a character and he actually grew a lot with me not changing my stance on him at all. I like his snarky remarks, introverted and calculating mind. He's truly a wonder whenever he opens his mouth.
I actually really like Ushijima as well. He's not one to be among the favourites but there's something about him that's just fascinating to watch. I think it's just me being in an awe of op characters like always...
May 25, 2022 8:16 PM
Feb 2022
favs are oikawa, kageyama, and atsumu (yes, i love setters!), they're no need to explain

least fav: not anyone in particular, but if I had to choose it'll be ushijima.
Jun 6, 2022 4:49 AM
Sep 2015
Fav: shouyou
love his determination, enjoyment, pure soul, easy going
I also love kenma and kyoutani (mad dog)
least fav: Shirabu/ushijima/tendou/oikawa
simple, they are jerks
Jun 6, 2022 3:14 PM

Feb 2021
Favorite: oikawa because he is very charismatic, intelligent and efficient, he is a player that brings the best of everyone that plays with him and a hardworking individual that shone despite the fact that he isn’t a genius, and the fact that in the manga
as well as his character has a lot of depth and his struggles are very relatable, he is inspiring and very human, he is the epitome of a normal person exceeding his limits and reaching for the top through hardwork, self improvement and through the love he has for his passion, i wish he was the main character and i just wish more people would see his raw image rather than a superficial view of him

Honorable mentions: kenma and nishinoya
N2O_Jun 8, 2022 7:52 PM
bam
Jun 29, 2022 5:29 AM
May 2021
Most fav Oikawa and Bokuto
Least fav Kageyama for his cocky and arrogant behaviour
Jul 14, 2022 5:17 AM

Apr 2020
Favourite:
1. Miya Atsumu (I love his chaotic mess of a personality, and also his genuine/childlike love for his interests. His dedication for being a setter and how he sets is really admirable. I also love his dynamic with his twin brother Osamu, and also his dynamic with the one who's gonna be his future wing spiker (not gonna spoil for non-manga readers). I never imagined that I would love Tsumu as a character this much when I first saw him.)
2. Nishinoya Yuu (he's the coolest character and cares a whole lot about his teammates, like shown during the start of the series. Not only is he admired by his kouhai(s) and peers, but also senpai(s) and opponents alike.)

Honourable mentions:
1. Kageyama Tobio (I like how much of a socially awkward dork he is, and how he develops as a character throughout the series. It kinda amazed me how relateable he was in terms of communication)
2. Hinata Shouyou (he's my personal fav protagonist out of all the anime series I've watched, and I like his influence and support towards Kageyama and lots of other character in the series)
3. Miya Osamu (he's so-called by Aran: "Atsumu's blessing in life". The twins are like the parallel of the KageHina dynamic, where Osamu is similar to how Hinata is to Kageyama. Osamu's brotherly love and support played a big role in Atsumu's life, and Tsumu could've strayed in the wrong direction without him as a brother.)
4. Iwaizumi Hajime (he beats up Oikawa up for me, jk jk. Jokes aside, he's dependable as both a senpai and a teammate, his role for Aoba Johsai is kinda similar to how Nishinoya is to Karasuno imo. He knows how to make his teammates to pull themselves together and is strict towards both himself and others)

Least favourite:
Oikawa Tooru (I just can't seem to like him as a character, and how he treats Tobio. I can see why people love him, but he's just not for me.)
- I'm the chocolate god!🍫

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Captain_Rogers - Dec 18, 2020

197 by vit_ »»
Feb 24, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

214 by vit_ »»
Feb 24, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

159 by vit_ »»
Feb 24, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2020

94 by vit_ »»
Feb 21, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

160 by vit_ »»
Feb 18, 6:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.