Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 18, 2021 3:18 AM

Oct 2017
maxuju1 said:
MegamiRem said:
The moment when Maha was torturing that guy.
i think yandere refers to her being crazy about her love interest and the results of that making her become a psycho. Maha is just being professional. Maybe cold blooded but not a psycho
You just totally disregarded the fact that I said "a bit yandere ish", I never said she's a Yandere. Secondly Maha's willing to do anything if it's for Lugh, like even torturing that dude with eyes like a psycho and that's why I said "A bit yandere ish".
Nov 18, 2021 3:47 AM
Jun 2021
Pretty pog so far, lets see how the story progresses.
Nov 18, 2021 4:18 AM

Jun 2016
wtf so many bad animation scene !!

but the goddess still i simp hard for her !!
Nov 18, 2021 5:00 AM
Aug 2019
maxuju1 said:
MegamiRem said:
He had a wet dream while sleeping with the two of em, definitely according to the plan allright.

Good to see Dia again, she's cute. Also Maha has become a bit yandere ish and I like it.

The goddess' cosplay continues and her rapping was pretty dope.
care to elaborate on the yandere part? Just curious
Tone of her character seems a little nuts now with the dead in her eyes too, shes not a yandere though(i don't think so at least from what we have seen), just gives some vibe to it.
Nov 18, 2021 5:00 AM

Oct 2016
Lmao that ending scene was hilarious. It's nice to see Lugh actually lose his composure for once and all it took is a little bit of 𝒸𝓊𝓂. Lugh just lost NNN.

Pretty good episode! It's great that we got a chill episode after all the pain last episode. Maha's a full fledge assassin now as well, I assume she did the same trainings Tarte did before. Glad Maha's fellow orphans was hired to the cosmetic shop, there are happy endings after all.

Man, I fucking love the Goddess, I don't care how sus she is. I hope we never run out of Goddess cosplays.

It's great to see Dia again. It's sweet that Lugh visits her every month, though of course he's gonna say blah blah I am visiting her for the spell transcriptions. Like Tarte said, Lugh's not honest, cause I am one hundred percent sure Lugh got a wet dream not just because of Maha and Tarte, but because of Dia lmao. Something big is definitely gonna happen to Dia though I feel, that ED is sadge. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 18, 2021 5:55 AM

Jul 2021
A pretty fun episode, Lugh was sleeping with his harem as expected

Did not expect the rap scene lol
Nov 18, 2021 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
Ahmazingone said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
It's strange, the characters are only 13 years old, and they already look like they're 17-19 years old...

Also wished they explained how Lugh acquired the skills to do business, if it's from his previous life experience that is. More importantly, the part how hes able to perform surgery....

First of all it’s anime. girls never look the age they are but they definitely don’t look 18 period.

Secondly it said he had been getting trained for 6 months on how to be a merchant

Third his fucking Tuathe De family are renowned as the best doctors in the kingdom and are secretly assassins. You just ignore the first half of the show?

Simply pulling out the family name is not enough to convince you that Lugh has experience with surgery, I had seen no training/practice or any thing he learned from his father that relates to surgery, so all of a sudden he attained this skill out of the nowwhere without showing us it?

That right there is not convincing, showing no screen or back cover to the story of him training for surgery.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Nov 18, 2021 8:05 AM

Sep 2018
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Ahmazingone said:

First of all it’s anime. girls never look the age they are but they definitely don’t look 18 period.

Secondly it said he had been getting trained for 6 months on how to be a merchant

Third his fucking Tuathe De family are renowned as the best doctors in the kingdom and are secretly assassins. You just ignore the first half of the show?

Simply pulling out the family name is not enough to convince you that Lugh has experience with surgery, I had seen no training/practice or any thing he learned from his father that relates to surgery, so all of a sudden he attained this skill out of the nowwhere without showing us it?

That right there is not convincing, showing no screen or back cover to the story of him training for surgery.

We had a clear statement from his father about teaching Lugh the eye surgery, did you think that he would just get taught that one procedure in isolation? That would be built on the foundation of what he already knows.

What you're really saying is you accept no skill as valid unless you've seen a training montage for it. How tedious, do you apply that to all shows!?

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 18, 2021 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
Peacefinder said:
maxuju1 said:
care to elaborate on the yandere part? Just curious
Tone of her character seems a little nuts now with the dead in her eyes too, shes not a yandere though(i don't think so at least from what we have seen), just gives some vibe to it.
yeah for sure. She may be crazy or whatever, but she isn't a yandere, at least not as of now
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT
Nov 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Oct 2008
I cannot point out everything I loved in this ep!! (But I will try xD)

1st and more important, Lugh arrived 6 months before Maha have the adoption papers, which make it VERY CLEAR!! that Lugh didn't wait 2 years to save the girls! (F*ck those haters!)
Then, we have medical skills, which is awesome, everyone that has knowledge of the human body (and Lugh has it) with a little willingness and capacity can improve to be pretty much a doctor, especially in medieval times (like this series seems to be). It was a great opportunity to show that, I'm glad they did it! (Also we have Lugh family being doctors as well, could not fit more perfectly!)
The merchant shop challenge was very good, even for me (I'm a chemistry engineer) I wouldn't figure about using lotion in that era (let compare this world to the medieval era, shall we?). The door that could open, the potential people that want to steal the formula, the trade business that can be made... Jesus! Almost too perfect tbh!
The Balor wife not liking a bastard son, but still being a merchant wife and doing her role was awesome xD
Another thing that I enjoy was, Tarte serving pie to Lugh (pie = tarte)(and the author knows it! xD); Maha friends working in a shop like they always dreamed before their awful experience; Dia not being forgotten (and the ED premises being brought to the audience).
Lugh not forgetting about Tarte and Maha assassin's train, I was thinking that he would neglect that a bit, but it turns out that he is not! Good for him! (and us as well)

The best part was really the ending, I think he reached "that" age xD It was meant to be anyway... The response from the girls was... well, expected for girls at that age as well... but... Well, it made him confused and by A LOT! xD

Anyway AWESOME episode!! Keep this going like that and we have the Series of the Year right here!
r_justoNov 18, 2021 11:21 AM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Nov 18, 2021 11:12 AM

Nov 2019

Well... With the ending, guess it's time for Lugh to turn out like all the other summons.
But why blush? He can be so cold all the time, watch the girls at any moment, and this is the time he shows some lack of control?
─── ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ───

"No matter how devastated you may be by your own weaknesses or uselessness...
Set your heart ablaze. Grit your teeth and look straight ahead.
Even if you stop and crouch down, the time won't wait for you...
or snuggle you, or grieve along with you."

─── ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ───
Nov 18, 2021 11:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A whole business around makeup with their own shop (and Maha's friends are working in) and new techniques for this world, it's already working perfectly as planned, nice that he still go meet Dia once per month, but damn that end xD I guess that's not surprising from the author, we can expect some sex soon :S
Nov 18, 2021 2:05 PM

Sep 2020
now we can see some teenage life bro:)
this episode washed the last trash episode
Nov 18, 2021 2:23 PM

May 2015
That last part was pretty refreshing seeming him panic and not be cool and collected. But damn those girls immediately jumped on the idea of servicing him XD. Dem be thirsty.

Them torturing that guy nonchalantly while talking about Lugh really reminds you these girls have been seriously brainwashed and manipulated into his personal servants that'll do anything for him.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Aug 2014
perfect episode :D and the dialogues were spicy :D
I am worried he will still fail to kill the hero, he wasted lots of time for earning money and making connections... it will be open fight with the hero... I wonder how strong that hero will be... then again if the godness made more people years before to kill the hero, why he only got so little time and it is fishy.. do she know the future? can she summon anyone at any time of her world? is she sending them back in time?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 18, 2021 5:26 PM

Mar 2014
Man, they really could have showed a little of Maha training, from "scarred orphan" to "able to torture with a smile in the face". at least a bit...Tarte got a lot.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Nov 18, 2021 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
I'm glad that both Maha and the maid has good relatiionship.
Nov 18, 2021 7:59 PM

Oct 2008
wet dreams for the win! it seems like Tarte and Maha already know this GUHEHEHEHE!
5/5.

Nov 18, 2021 10:14 PM

Mar 2014
Episode feels like a whiplash compared to how dark the last one was, but it was really sweet to see the girls running his cosmetic shop

Sigh...Ya know...I dont know what I expected from this show. But to see Maha, a character we basically only know as "has seen multiple girls sexually abused and was deathly afraid of being sexually abused herself" basically jumping on the idea of sleeping with the protag is jarring to say the least.

Found someone who voiced what I was feeling the whole time with Maha this ep. She didn't even feel like the same character
Nov 18, 2021 11:23 PM

Sep 2011
Did the artists forget to make the protagonist's hair white instead of black during the scene where he visited Dia? I saw him casting magic on his hair afterwards but literally nothing changed, so I assume it was supposed to go from white to black
Nov 19, 2021 5:19 AM

Apr 2020
Lots of things to say about this episode. We have the frequent shit frames, oh my Lord those drawings are so bad, why do they look like that?!! Also CG crowd and coach, my gah.

But to the good stuff. I guess Lugh is visiting Dia once a month, that's lovely. They can now make things fly, as a telekinetic fanboy, this is a pipe dream I am living to reach. Also torture, and a competition between Maha and Tarte...can't get better than that.

Out of all the scenes where they show Megami's attempts to other people in the past, this collection where she rapped with the dead rapper was funny as all hell. Too bad he didn't turned out great, but that skit was funny, my favorite so far.

And don't forget Lugh pulling out a planned but also forced explanation about wet dreams...wow that was hilarious. Now with Tart and Maha getting ideas about "helping him out", I can already see them as the other version of Freya and Setsuna...don't mind me watching them and Keyaru again xD.
Nov 19, 2021 5:27 AM
Jul 2021
The relationship between Lugh and Dia are wholesome... The CGI on the horse though...
PhobiaQNov 19, 2021 5:31 AM
Nov 19, 2021 5:31 AM
Oct 2019
Rap Goddess, that was actually pretty good.

Yeahh Wet Dream lmao
That's what happen when you hold it for a long time.

Just do it!!!
Nov 19, 2021 6:06 AM

Nov 2014
I was almost disappointed when they didn't have another reincarnation scene at the start. I am satisfied.

Also geez, what kind of favour did he owe? Imagine repaying a favour so large, which includes falsely telling your wife that you had a child with a mistress.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 19, 2021 6:30 AM
Nov 2018
"We provisionally made this shop a liquor store, but it failed spectacularly"

Ah, the perils of amateur translations and not looking through your work. You get dictionary-word constructions that no one would say in real life.

Never mind, that's not what the show is about. Like every isekai it's about otaku viewers seeing the Japanese guy transported to a Medieval European world where his superpowers earn him a devoted blond White girlfriend. This one adds the twist that he was older back home, not the average Japanese high school kid, which is nice to see. Gotta change it up a bit. Not fond of the show finding a way to include a sniper rifle, but I guess you can't always have the energy beams from the hands.
Nov 19, 2021 2:03 PM

Dec 2014
the last scene lol, run Lugh, its too soon
Nov 19, 2021 2:15 PM
Jul 2021
Very nice ep and the goddess raping had me dead💀💀💀💀💀
Nov 20, 2021 1:40 PM
Apr 2020
Damn boys we got caught!
Nov 20, 2021 3:59 PM

Jul 2008
As someone unfamiliar with the source material, I just don't see how this can possibly be wrapped up in 5 episodes. Maybe if it were split cour or gets a second season (not sure where the source material is at), but my primary concern at this point is that this just turns into another advertisement for the source material type anime. I just picked this show up this week after originally writing it off after 2 episodes... glad I did. They MC is a definite Gary Stue, but the supporting cast shows promise, though that could go either way if it decides to get too harem-ish. But as far as isekai anime go, this is a better entrant for the genre than the majority of what's out there.
Nov 20, 2021 4:56 PM

Nov 2012
Wow! He really just sees them as his pawns. smh Although, I thought Dia was the one he was attracted to.

Maha seems to have grown alot in just 6 months. Lugh as well.
Nov 20, 2021 6:42 PM
Sep 2021
Lugh gotta restrain himself sometimes.... also nice to see dia even though he's far away in another village also can someone explain to me how he knew all of the elements on the periodic table and their density??? I know alloys like gold, copper, aluminum and tungsten but..
Nov 21, 2021 12:29 PM

Apr 2015
The best of the episode is the part of the Goddess with the Rapper, the most of the story was good in pointing out how it should infiltrate society, what I did not like is this Harem theme of truth. the plan but they subtract points from the series leaving for me that the most exciting and important thing in the anime will be when the expected Hero appears if that fight goes all wrong the series will collapse I hope it is not like that

Nov 22, 2021 5:52 AM

Oct 2017
Will this turn into a genre switch and become a hentai lmao? Wtf was that last scene?????????
Nov 22, 2021 5:12 PM

Jan 2013
I mean, i am glad that Maha's friends went back to "normal life", the only thing i dislike between their interactions is that he treats them as slaves/servants.
Do hope we get more great episodes!

Oh and also, that ending was really good lmao, the first time we've seen him get uncomfortable/shamed ahaha, and those 2 will never leave him, that's for sure xD

Oh also, glad to see that Dia is back, wonder when she will join them.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 24, 2021 1:57 AM
Feb 2020
So this series has 'first girl syndrome'
He has two beautiful girls sharing his bed night after night and nothing, but a wet dream the night after he visited Dia.
I laughed much too hard
The goddess rap I wasn't a fan of, don't like rap in general
Nov 25, 2021 8:56 AM

Oct 2019
The anime has officially reached its full-blown harem stage. Well, not quite full-blown, since at the moment Dia is on her own, and Rugh only sees her once per month. The ending was funny though the willingness of both girls to 'help Rugh in that way too' was typically harem-ish. Neither girl recognized the smell, which would suggest that both are still virgins - just like they should be at their age. Rugh is also a virgin (physically) but he bears a decidedly non virgin old soul :)

The repeated line of Rugh about "Everything is going according to plan" seems like a red flag that his plan to kill the hero might be derailed after all, but I strongly doubt it is. Rugh is written as a textbook Marty Stue (male Mary Sue) in every possible way. And Marty Stues never fail, they always get every girl they want, the other girls are fawning over them, they are nigh omnipotent and omniscient. Rugh was just an assassin in his previous life and yet he has the full knowledge of a chemist, physicist, neuroscientist, chef, the whole nine yards.

He can replicate with spells every metal (element??) because he has memorized the atomic weight, melting point and density of all of them (melting points and densities of elements should be known in this world, but not atomic weights). His observing skills are superhuman. Rugh is designed to be a fail-proof uberman, not an actual human, just like every Marty Stue and Mary Sue.
Nov 26, 2021 7:37 AM
Apr 2021
wtf is this logic
His entire reasoning for adopting this trader's persona is to distance himself from the noble house of assassins. It's essentially a fake identity he is working to maintain. So then why is he associating this fake identity it with the noble house of assassins by tracing back the skincream to the house itself. He could have made up any old remote location and then secretly manufactured it at the noble estate. This skincream plan is antithetical to the entire reason for him being a merchant in the first place.

I'm not saying I expected this show to make sense, but this is the kind of problem I wasn't expecting to see here when there was genuine effort put in to lay out the mechanics of this world (true they are essentially ignored)

also business and merchandising don't work the same way they do in the modern world the way they would with the level of technology displayed in the show. First would be travel distance. It's quite literally impossible to fill up a store like that every day even in a medieval city. Not to mention the cream is supposed to be so expensive only nobles can afford it, so there should be no way it's that packed
also competition isn't significant enough that anyone would bother trying to kill or kidnap competing companies. It's a completely different market environment to the modern world

Also he doesn't have invisibility iirc (yet at least) so why is he flying everywhere like this. It's way too conspicuous and if someone spots him it could easily blow his cover.

Now let's also consider the hormonal awakening scene. The dubious morality the show is descending into aside, the fact that his two servants understand what sperm is based off his non-medieval explanation of the phenomenon, and understand what sex is despite neither of them receiving any sexual education. That's the real mystery here.
Nov 28, 2021 11:05 PM

Dec 2010
theGodde said:
wtf is this logic
His entire reasoning for adopting this trader's persona is to distance himself from the noble house of assassins. It's essentially a fake identity he is working to maintain. So then why is he associating this fake identity it with the noble house of assassins by tracing back the skincream to the house itself. He could have made up any old remote location and then secretly manufactured it at the noble estate. This skincream plan is antithetical to the entire reason for him being a merchant in the first place.

This is actually quite genius. Nobody other than certain individuals (The Tuatha De family, Tarte, Maha & the head of the merchant family head) knows who Lugh really is. By the association with the noble family, they're establishing cred for both the Balor merchant guild & Tuatha De household, and nobody would EVER believe a noble household would also house a dark secret like this that way.

Remember, to the outside world the Tuatha De is a family of physicians & doctors, but only the state knows they are a family of assassins.

P.S. Damn Maha looks good in that bodysuit.
Trades46Nov 29, 2021 1:45 PM
Nov 29, 2021 2:14 PM

Jun 2020
I loved how he started spittin' a entire novel to explain why his pants got drenched.
Also Rap Goddess was golden. Best character hands down
Dec 2, 2021 8:40 PM
Nov 2016
chickenparty said:
a question: did he train maha? because she helped catch that spy and then torture him. did i miss it or was it part of the time skip? Or was she pretty skilled to begin with?

no literally i completely agree i can only assume that's what happened in the books?? or it happened off screen and he gave her the same treatment as Tarte... otherwise why couldn't she just fight her way out through captivity in the first place? Maybe it was to protect her friends but it's a plot hole, at least its not a giant one :))
Dec 3, 2021 1:40 AM
Apr 2021
Trades46 said:
theGodde said:
wtf is this logic

This is actually quite genius. Nobody other than certain individuals (The Tuatha De family, Tarte, Maha & the head of the merchant family head) knows who Lugh really is. By the association with the noble family, they're establishing cred for both the Balor merchant guild & Tuatha De household, and nobody would EVER believe a noble household would also house a dark secret like this that way.

Remember, to the outside world the Tuatha De is a family of physicians & doctors, but only the state knows they are a family of assassins.

P.S. Damn Maha looks good in that bodysuit.
how is this genius at all?
The kinds of high profile targets he's going to eventually be commissioned by the king to take out would surely be in the know, and having a connection between your anonymous false identity and your real identity defeats the very point of a false identity.

-after all having the house of assassins as something the nobles know about would help keep them in line. Although we have yet to be presented with enough information as to how many of the upper classmen actually know about the Tuatha De house, so I will consider your point potentially valid if it really is just the king and a select few advisors.

I just struggle to believe a spy (and especially one accustomed to our world where anonymity is everything) would ever casually build connections from his alias to his real identity when he has so many options available

And also consider how many assassins were hired to capture him and take the secret recipe - any one of them could stumble upon the Tuatha De secrets if they had enough high class informants. Bringing any attention to the Tuatha De house is bad for him in this scenario. I just don't see any situation where the benefits outweigh the risks.

But even if we consider that you are absolutely correct, I would never call it a genius decision. Making a quick buck with skin lotion is hardly anything to boast of since his family seems to lack for nothing and would barely benefit from the extra source of income.
theGoddeDec 3, 2021 1:44 AM
Dec 4, 2021 2:07 PM
Elder Emo

Jan 2013
Yeahhh the ending was definitely cringey 😬
Dec 4, 2021 7:16 PM
Nov 2021
lirgh said:
Pre_Yum said:
Hey, at least they didn't leave out any characters.

That was known from the first episode itself. We also know that these 3 girls are going to be his only 3 assistants. Re-watch the first episode, the part where he and his gang assassinate a group of sex-slave traffickers. In that incident, Dia is way out front, doing most of the killing with Tarte.

You could also just watch the opening.
Dec 9, 2021 2:51 AM

Dec 2020
ngl im digging lugh's dark hair color more than his real one

the goddess back with her shit again LMFAO this time its .. dj-rap ?
Dec 9, 2021 5:09 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,that goddess has some sick rap going on!
Shame rap just gets on peoples nerves in that world,oh,hang on,that means that world is also this world too ;)

And Lugh gets to sleep with 2 babes,and they get to witness his first(maybe)wet dream.How eroti-sorry,embarrassing :)
Dec 27, 2021 7:22 PM
Jul 2018
dia really is best girl
Dec 30, 2021 7:13 AM
Jul 2021
The goddess with her rap outfit was cool and it was nice seeing dia again with lugh and the ending was so funny lugh had a wet dream with tarte and maha and their reactions were predictable as they are the harem of lugh
Jan 6, 2022 7:29 PM

Jan 2016
The more and more this show goes on, the more I am convinced my boy Lugh just wanted a harem. Come on bro... he just happened to come across two cute girls around his age and made them his "pawns". TBF he did ask that other guy to be his knight but still. He even lays in bed with one girl on each side. I see you Lugh.

Is it just me or did Maha suddenly age a few years? How much time passed? Also, how are they able to mass-produce in this world?

Edit: Apparently six months passed. Still doesn't explain why Maha suddenly looks much older than 12.

The rap was cool but this goddess really needs to rethink her protocol for selecting who to reincarnate. How is rapping going to kill the Hero? At this point I am just looking forward to the Hero.
Sulfur2Jan 6, 2022 7:58 PM
Jan 18, 2022 9:42 PM

Jul 2017
Maha got accustomed to this shit real quick lol. Defo ain't complaining tho. She somehow grew some years in those 6 months as well, like, damn! Leave it to anime LMAO!

Goddess with her best getup yet. She got bars lol

Jan 27, 2022 10:58 PM
Oct 2019
what a terrible and completely unnecessary way to end the episode

this kind of has ascendance of a bookworm vibes, aside from the harem and sister/lover at 13 years old weird shit stuff
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

220 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 22, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

211 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.