Forum Settings
Forums

A discussion about the ending (as well as how it ties in to the spinoff, Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan

New
Nov 17, 2021 1:31 AM
Aug 2021
If you've read Imokko (the Ebina spinoff), it's heavily implied that

However, if you've read G, which is a true sequel to the original Himouto umaru-chan, we see that Nana in fact helps her brother Koichiro out with his restaurant plans. Additionally, there is a character bio at the end of one of the chapters for Nana, and there it says that

Any thoughts?
Jun 21, 2022 2:14 AM
Jun 2009
ponygobyebye said:

However, if you've read G, which is a true sequel to the original Himouto umaru-chan, we see that Nana in fact helps her brother Koichiro out with his restaurant plans. Additionally, there is a character bio at the end of one of the chapters for Nana, and there it says that

Any thoughts?

Doesn't make sense for Ebina to win.

Either Kanau or Umaru (since she's adopted).
Jun 21, 2022 2:17 AM
Aug 2021
mechian said:
ponygobyebye said:

Any thoughts?

Umaru is adopted?
Jun 21, 2022 2:25 AM
Jun 2009
ponygobyebye said:
mechian said:

Umaru is adopted?

Haven't read in a while, but wasn't it implied that Umaru is adopted and Hikari (white haired girl in lab coat) was the real sister.
Jun 21, 2022 2:27 AM
Aug 2021
mechian said:
ponygobyebye said:
Umaru is adopted?

Haven't read in a while, but wasn't it implied that Umaru is adopted and Hikari (white haired girl in lab coat) was the real sister.
that sounds like some heavy fanfic. I've read it twice and have never seen anything close to that. Now I can't say anything about the LN or VN, but I never saw anything like that in the manga
Dec 13, 2023 12:10 PM
Sep 2021
mechian must have been under some serious post chips-and-coke-binge trip for writting that. :)

Anyway, there's a couple of chapters where it's implied that Umaru looks so much like Taihei's mother that he even mixes his memories of them. Honestly, in a manga about sibling relationships, I'd be very disappointed if they'd done a Kirito x Suguha thing.

More topics from this board

» A discussion about the ending (as well as how it ties in to the spinoff, Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan

ponygobyebye - Nov 17, 2021

1 by Rojikito »»
Oct 3, 2023 2:51 PM

» Where can I read this?

StallionXD - Jan 24, 2021

5 by StallionXD »»
Apr 13, 2021 7:40 AM

Poll: » Himouto! Umaru-chan G Chapter 14 Discussion

Danpmss - Mar 30, 2018

0 by Danpmss »»
Mar 30, 2018 10:33 PM

Poll: » Himouto! Umaru-chan G Chapter 4 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Jan 15, 2018

0 by MetaThPr4h »»
Jan 15, 2018 2:15 PM

Poll: » Himouto! Umaru-chan G Chapter 1 Discussion

_lynxy_ - Dec 17, 2017

0 by _lynxy_ »»
Dec 17, 2017 7:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.