Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2021 8:09 PM
Oct 2020
The first season ended and it left a lot of questions to be solved, who is Caiman? Why is En looking for the person who did that to Caiman? Who did that to Caiman?

Damn, I have way too many questions.
Nov 16, 2021 8:39 PM

May 2021
No it doesn't, As I see it was just to advertise the source material. And the manga is at least 4 times better than the anime. Your questions will be answered if you read the manga as the manga has ended. Its really really good so give it a shot.

Nov 16, 2021 8:46 PM
Feb 2021
Don’t expect S2 coming anytime soon. When AOT is finished, OK. But even if the production start right after AOT ended, it will took them a year to finish. So basically 2023 is soonest.
Not to say that compare to some of others MAPPA anime, not that much people watch it even tho it received good reviews from both manga readers and anime watchers only. The only possibility this get a second season is Netflix decide to continue. That’s all.
Nov 16, 2021 8:47 PM
Oct 2020
darrenkbenn said:
No it doesn't, As I see it was just to advertise the source material. And the manga is at least 4 times better than the anime. Your questions will be answered if you read the manga as the manga has ended. Its really really good so give it a shot.

I am really thinking about reading the manga, I have a feeling that it will be really good and I will enjoy it a lot.
Nov 16, 2021 10:09 PM

Jan 2018
reading the manga currently and a better question would be WTF is Caiman lmao. Dont expect a S2 :/
Nov 17, 2021 12:34 AM
Oct 2021
We indeed need a second season
Nov 17, 2021 2:18 AM
Jan 2021
There's not a lot of merch sold(not that it's not selling, it's just that the choices and supplies that are limited) for this franchise so they probably just create the anime to promote the manga so I doubt that we'll get another season.
Nov 17, 2021 6:13 AM
Nov 2021
YESS WE DO but I don't think it's coming šŸ˜­
Nov 17, 2021 7:58 AM
Jun 2021
Would love a second season but I’m not holding my breath, this anime is absolute class and so underrated.
Nov 17, 2021 8:48 AM
Jan 2021
From what many people are speculating S2 should come after Aot finale, due to the fact it’s the same team working on it. So we should see a Dorohedoro S2 by either late 2022 or 2023
Nov 17, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2020
I do really like the manga, but this is a rare case of which I think the anime is on par so far.
Nov 17, 2021 11:23 AM
Sep 2020
darrenkbenn said:
Maybe he doesnt want to read the manga and wants to watch a second season. Like stfu
Nov 17, 2021 11:23 AM
Sep 2020
darrenkbenn said:
Maybe he doesnt want to read the manga and wants to watch a second season. Like stfu
Nov 17, 2021 12:05 PM

May 2021
Oilcountry said:
Kronosu5097 said:
I am really thinking about reading the manga, I have a feeling that it will be really good and I will enjoy it a lot.

Yeah there goes your argument @Oilcountry.
And my statement "the manga is better" is an actual fact.
I wasn't even calling the adaptation bad, I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it.

Nov 17, 2021 12:10 PM
Sep 2020
darrenkbenn said:
Oilcountry said:
Kronosu5097 said:

I wasn't even calling the adaptation bad, I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it.

Opinions cant be facts dummy. I know its tough to accept that
Nov 17, 2021 12:17 PM

May 2021
Oilcountry said:
darrenkbenn said:

What are you like 12 or something? Obviously a person who hasn't read single fucking manga. Its like saying berserk anime is better than the manga. Was it that hard for your brain to comprehend how objectively better the manga looks? Well It was pretty much obvious how dumb you are as you changed the topic of the argument right away after realizing that OP had no problems with reading the manga.

Nov 17, 2021 12:31 PM
Sep 2020
darrenkbenn said:
Oilcountry said:

What are you like 12 or something? Obviously a person who hasn't read single fucking manga. Its like saying berserk anime is better than the manga. Was it that hard for your brain to comprehend how objectively better the manga looks? Well It was pretty much obvious how dumb you are as you changed the topic of the argument right away after realizing that OP had no problems with reading the manga.
Sorry but opinions are not facts. Get that through your skull.
Nov 17, 2021 12:36 PM

May 2021
Oilcountry said:
darrenkbenn said:

What are you like 12 or something? Obviously a person who hasn't read single fucking manga. Its like saying berserk anime is better than the manga. Was it that hard for your brain to comprehend how objectively better the manga looks? Well It was pretty much obvious how dumb you are as you changed the topic of the arCgument right away after realizing that OP had no problems with reading the manga.
Sorry but opinions are not facts. Get that through your skull.

Yeah I can't take you seriously anymore. Come up with better arguments. You're disagreeing with me to disagree with me. My point is proven by how you have still have no comments on how you think anime or manga is better. I do not wish to continue this conversation, this is going nowhere.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

204 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

65 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

69 by FarCritical »»
Mar 27, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

70 by FarCritical »»
Mar 26, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

75 by FarCritical »»
Mar 25, 5:35 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.