Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2021 8:18 PM

Dec 2009
lol a handjob through the butt, that is something i've never actually see before. well done
Nov 12, 2021 4:03 AM
Oct 2013

overall showed off the bodies and the insides well. Plays were too extreme and silly it just seemed like a gag though XD
User-sanNov 12, 2021 4:31 AM
Nov 14, 2021 5:58 PM

Dec 2015
i thought the first 3eps were extreme but this 4th one... that was just plain insane! the older sis's toy was gargantuan! it was like she was ramming a damn LOG up in her puss! even worse? she then anal fists HERSELF and grips that log in her puss through all those guts n stuff and starts stroking off with it? and the GF putting more than 10 beads up her rear THEN devouring a WHOLE HUGE personal massager in her puss at the same time? i didn't know how in the heck they'd top those two ideas but THEN when older sis is cowgirl-up on the dude... his GF DOUBLE ANAL FISTS older-sis and starts whacking off the siblings' guts and boner?! i swear, this one just went way the hell too far... these authors have just GOT to start drawing/writing stuff that is at least HUMANLY possible!

if there's a 5th ep? what's dude gonna do to top everything so far? crawl up inside using his whole body with all the girls like a doggone spelunker?

i think the bosses at QueenBee should have looked at this manga and said, "No thanks, we're gonna pass on this one."
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 15, 2021 12:30 AM

Oct 2020
The Ep4 is really 'too over & disgusting', you will definitely feel unpleasant when you watching on it.I know this hentai series more focus on anal tag & to be honest I'm also the one who love the anal tag BUT I can't really accept when watching this ep4, it's making feel like I'm watching some ridiculous & disgusting things!!
Berserk always in my heart
Nov 15, 2021 9:12 PM
Jul 2017
Double anal fisting, self anal fisting, 20 big anal beads, 20" dildos, and two pregnancies. By the way, who was the sluttiest, the sister or the girlfriend? I say the sister. When we first meet her, I thought she was a distinguished careerwoman, but she was actually a brocon with an incest and anal fetish. She wants her brother's big dick fucking her senseless.
Nov 16, 2021 2:42 AM

Dec 2012
They skipped a chapter and went straight to the last chapter. So I guess this is the last episode then. I love the manga, but the anime could have been better.

Incest is wincest and harem ending best ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 11, 2021 6:22 PM

Mar 2010
Twas a decent build up. And the three way worked out real well.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 1, 2022 11:00 PM

Oct 2015
Type 90 is a Genius

it´s been so long since I have watched such an amazing intense and kinky hentai without any of those feels bad depressive tags (aka NTR, Rape, Oldmen and cia).

Specially glad it was not rushed and the transitions were on point.

Queen Bee animation... but ended up being a masterpiece anyways when the context is nice enough.

10/10
TechOtaku-hJan 1, 2022 11:19 PM
Jun 26, 2022 12:07 AM
Jun 2022
I really enjoyed this 4th episode.
Loved all the intense anal fisting but would have loved to see the main character actually fuck their asses again!
Loved the girls competing with each other trying to be the bigger slut!
Good stuff!
Mar 15, 2023 7:06 PM

Aug 2011
Takashi is a great family man, knocking up all the females in his family.

Active Military, Prior Service and Veteran's Anime Club
do not forget the sound of my voice until the day we reunite

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 3 Discussion

KiliianSleipnir - Aug 18, 2021

9 by Analgoon »»
Jun 25, 2022 11:07 PM

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 29, 2021

9 by Analgoon »»
Jun 25, 2022 11:03 PM

Poll: » Bitch na Inane-sama Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 25, 2021

14 by Bem27 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.