Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2010 8:37 PM

Apr 2008
Hey, does anyone know if anyone's scanlating bow wow wata? I just remember reading it awhile ago when it was in raijin comics and then it got discontinued. i was sure i could find it online but i haven't had any luck so far.

any suggestions?
Jun 1, 2014 7:19 PM

Aug 2010
It was discontinued?
I own the first two and can't seem to find any of the ones afterwards.

I have tried looking for it online so if anyone can find it, even if its in Japanese or something, that would be great.
Feb 17, 2016 5:42 PM

Apr 2015
Has anyone ever managed to find this online?

I bought the first volume of the Gutsoon Entertainment release years ago as a child, in a Suncoast, and I've been looking so hard for any copies ever since. I can't even find it in Japanese at Kinokuniya. I know Gutsoon became defunct as a business in 2004... It's so sad because the first volume was so emotional and wonderful, and it never got an anime or live-action adaptation.
May 29, 2022 4:41 AM
Jul 2020
Mukkura said:
It was discontinued?

I have tried looking for it online so if anyone can find it, even if its in Japanese or something, that would be great.

It was continued on in total of 11 volumes in Japan, AND it has a sequel!

I’ve been trying to find scanlations for BWW online but no such luck :( how is it that there is no trace of this series on the internet? This is so unfortunate because this series is getting so good. The two volumes that are readily accessible is all I have to go off on. Big sad :(
Jun 8, 2022 9:51 PM

Aug 2010
azenobio said:
Mukkura said:
It was discontinued?

It was continued on in total of 11 volumes in Japan, AND it has a sequel!

I’ve been trying to find scanlations for BWW online but no such luck :( how is it that there is no trace of this series on the internet? This is so unfortunate because this series is getting so good. The two volumes that are readily accessible is all I have to go off on. Big sad :(

I saw that!
Its really sad that it doesn't at least have scanlations somewhere! At least none that I could seem to find. It was such a good series from what is available and I would love to read more of it if possible....
So sad...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bow Wow Wata Chapter 19 Discussion

nanaki254 - Mar 27, 2010

1 by Mukkura »»
Jun 1, 2014 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.