Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 27, 2021 9:49 AM
Apr 2018
1. Bojji's adventure.

2. "Now, King Daida, drink." ---- (Drink this, and you'll be a Titan.)

3. The ending song is a great addition to this show.
Nov 27, 2021 2:15 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Doutei-kun said:
1. Bojji's adventure.

2. "Now, King Daida, drink." ---- (Drink this, and you'll be a Titan.)

3. The ending song is a great addition to this show.

It might be my favourite ED of the year, just really beautiful song.
Nov 28, 2021 10:05 AM
Elder Emo

Jan 2013
Lots going down this episode. Can’t wait to see how everything plays out.
Nov 29, 2021 6:30 PM

Mar 2010
I knew something happened to Bojj as a kid but to think all is from a curse. I woudln't have drank that elixer either lolz, but it was cool asf how it was concocted.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 2, 2021 5:04 PM

Oct 2019
What an episode... So Bojji is a giant whose power was taken via a curse*, and that apparently explains both his diminutive size and him being deaf. It also explains why his father was humongous. He was not just a very large man, he was literally a giant, as in of the 'giant species'. I thought the animators just played around with character scales but there was actually an explanation.

Daida is neither not as fool nor as weak as I thought. It appears that he declined to drink his ... dad in the form of a... Sun roasted Phoenix bird due to a mix of finding it disgusting, his need to rise on his own power and good lessons from his mentor BeBin. If he drank it he would presumably become the host of either a new demon or his father's demon.

It also looks like that hooded witch we saw in the scene in the past when Apeas was training is currently either trapped in that mirror or took a mirror's form - I would bet she's trapped and wants to escape it. And Apeas seems to know about her, so I think she and her two minions are his imminent targets, not Daida.

*Was he cursed by his father's demon or that witch in the mirror? Kage is also cursed.. Poor creatures, I hope they both lift their curses.
Dec 5, 2021 4:44 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Rasco said:
I knew something happened to Bojj as a kid but to think all is from a curse. I woudln't have drank that elixer either lolz, but it was cool asf how it was concocted.

Who in their right mind would drink their own dad's smoothie, absolutely right lol
Dec 8, 2021 5:30 AM

Nov 2020
Bojji and Kage are CURSED?! We've got a cursed main duo, where else do you see that?! Awesome.
Bebin reminds me of Severus Snape from Harry Potter.
Dec 9, 2021 11:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Now that you mention it, he really does have characteristics like him, good call on that.
Dec 19, 2021 5:40 AM

Jul 2021
I hadn't suspected at all that Domas had poisoned Bojji's food, but thanks to Kage, the worst didn't happen.
I confess that I wanted Daida to drink the liquid, because I was curious to know what would happen. I think he would really get stronger, however, he would either lose total control over himself or the mirror would control him.
asdasdsadad
Dec 23, 2021 5:12 AM

May 2021
Those Knights of the Underworld remind me of the Prince Card from Clash Royale.

Jan 6, 2022 12:42 PM

Jun 2019
Man... they really like to play with who do I believe in this show and who's a good or bad person. Still not sure who's right or wrong. Just enjoying the ride.
Jan 7, 2022 5:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course Kage would be here to save him, I'm absolutely not disappointed by him, this episode is still kinda mysterious though with Daida and the potion made out of the phoenix and the deceased king because of the mirror, he didn't drink it but I wonder what would have happened if he did.. seems like Boji has a malediction on him?! And Domas cut his hand, he's suffering from the remorse of "killing" Boji, but we can't really forgive him.
Jan 23, 2022 6:48 AM

Aug 2011
This, what I thought was a cutesy anime, really has me stumped. There are some deep, dark themes here I never imagined. Not to mention the twist and turns of characters has my head reeling.

Ousama Ranking its about the best thing going right now.
Jan 23, 2022 5:14 PM

Jul 2019
Reunited with Kage. And all is swell up until those new dudes who tried to poison them lmao.

That ending fight was kinda mid, if you can even call it that but the atmosphere still stays. But I mean:

>doesn't vote for his own student
>says he's sorry for not being loyal and will be trustworthy
>literally takes a mission that further kills his loyalty to the person he should be loyal to.

Domas kinda dumb af. So is Daida if he takes him in.
Jan 28, 2022 6:57 PM

Jan 2013
The only thing that made me happy was that Daida didn't drink that liquid.
Domas is still an ass and i still hate him for what he did, and i am glad that Hokuro didn't die.

Also, so Bojji and Kage are both cursed? And someone took his power? That would clear a lot of things.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 1, 2022 1:02 AM

Dec 2018
that mirror straight up turned the occult shit up to 11, would not trust at all
Feb 18, 2022 1:03 PM

Sep 2015
That liquid looks like you're drinking corruption, maybe there is some catch as to Bosses dark history that we do not know of.

For someone like Daida to be desperate for power, him not drinking it, while using his own will to climb the ranks is interesting. It feels like there will be a competition with Bojji.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 15, 2022 8:26 AM

Apr 2021
Wow, every scene leaves me breathless and hungry for more!!!
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Mar 20, 2022 9:24 PM

Dec 2021
does Domas think chopping off his arm , will atone for his sins ??

interesting plot twist the King of the Underworld said Bojj is a cursed giant ... that was be where all his inner power comes from yet can't be achieved through his physical state

Daida confuses me ... either you gonna do what the mirror says or "noble it out" but there can't be no inbetween

Accept the dark side King Daida
Mar 29, 2022 10:17 AM
Nov 2020
You know, for a guy who’s supposed be ride or die Team Daida, Bebin is by far one of the more helpful characters to Bojji. And I don’t get what his game is. It’s like the Mirror’s playing chess with the kingdom…and he’s off in the corner playing snakes and ladders. Yet still in the game.
Apr 7, 2022 3:13 AM

Mar 2015
Wonder what would've happened if Daida drank that..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 7, 2022 10:13 AM
Feb 2018
Plots within plots.

Swordmaster be like: "I've failed my loyalty to you by being loyal to you instead of my pupil. Let me prove my loyalty" Stellar logic. Upstanding morals. Gotta admire the brain on that dodging-is-not-proper-fighting genius.

Mirror was very sussy-wussy, now is confirmed sus. Doida's a right bastard but I feel like the kid's in his own way a victim of expectations.

The master of snake is suprimisingly upstanding(??????) Good on the show for subverting some tropes. You can't convince me he's actually dead, that dirt cloud previously was very sussy-wussy
May 1, 2022 12:50 PM

Feb 2018
I'm gladd Bojji & Kage are together again :). Respect to Daida for NOT drinking that potion. Hokuro's a real one fighting for Bojji. As for Domas.. ugh, I just cant.
May 28, 2022 7:49 PM

Dec 2020
I had a very strong feeling that it was Kage in the shadows helping him all this time based on the conversation that he had with noodle sword guy.

Also I love the fact that Daida didn't drink the cup and chnaged the regular trope of the 'bad guy' gaining the powers in this manner.

There are so many takeaways from this episode , like how is it that Apeas was so weak and went down and was suddenly stronger after fighting the bird thing , did he gain some power , is the person in the cloak a demon/or the manifestation of the mirror in a past life , Boji has had his power stolen from him apparently and so much more.

Also I see Domas is going full Lannister pushing someone off a height and now cutting off his hand. All that's missing is some character development.

We have a really long way to go and I'm stoked. Didn't expect to get hooked on this anime.
May 30, 2022 9:30 PM

Apr 2016
So there are not going to be any stakes to whatever Bojji does, huh.

Domas smiling like a weeb that think he's as cool as his favorite anime psycho lol.

Blond kid is so dramatic, he needs to relax imagine asking a mirror to drink something. Mirror needs to train those guards because that fight was funny.
Jun 21, 2022 7:09 AM

Aug 2018
what the hell is wrong with this show? Lol, was all that gruesome preparation for the elixir really necessary? Could have saved a ton of time just skipping all that weirdness. I have a suspicion that none of he bizarre and mysterious events will ever be satisfactorily explained. It's all just window dressing to make a straightforward story seem more complex than it really is. And at the rate things are going, the lady in the mirror will have all of her sins explained away through some contrived sad backstory- right before she joins team Bojji. I am actually starting to dislike this show.
Jul 19, 2022 9:35 AM

Nov 2018
Not so childish after all, really like that characters have development
I hate everyone equally
Aug 9, 2022 11:44 AM

Oct 2017
Yeah thought so, Bojji's cursed. His parents are giants but he's tiny so makes sense.
Aug 26, 2022 7:05 AM

Dec 2020
So Bojji is cursed huh. And Kage too. I wonder what the mirror's real plan is. Is it connected to whatever was frozen in the ice when the Spear guy Apeas walked past all those frozen creatures? It was a human I think.

Ooh and when they showed Apeas' backstory, there was someone sitting on the throne while Apeas was fighting that beast. I wonder if all are connected in some way.
Sep 16, 2022 10:26 AM
May 2021
It's amazing to see the characters' sides. None of them is just one thing.
Oct 9, 2022 1:16 AM
Sep 2017
Oh how the turntables.... Who is noble, who is evil, and who is somewhere in-between? Initial impressions keep deceiving. Intriguing so far.
Nov 24, 2022 12:37 AM
Nov 2022
No me esperaba esa clase de traición por parte de su mentor, obviamente fue influenciado pero eso demuestra que habrá aquellos en quienes confíe que no sean de fiar.
10/10
Dec 23, 2022 11:54 PM
Dec 2022
"Mais que roteiro safado!" foi o que eu disse antes de ver que foi a Kage que usou a besta.
Eles tentando não chorar me deixa daquele jeito... ai ai... *lagrimas*
A coroa de tecido deu uma pegada no coração(amo o Kage)!
O rei sendo triturado foi algo tipo: nem eu sei, mas estou em choque e levemente horrorizada!
Esse Joffrey até que tem alguma consciencia, mas quem diria!
Dec 26, 2022 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
WoOoOw what an episode.

Before watching, I kept on seeing praise about how there were a lot of "mysteries" in this show. I FINALLY know what people mean. Yeah... there's really no clear objective at this point. We're really just watching to find out what everyone's motives are.

It's fascinating how they framed Domas as a "good guy" and Bebin as a "bad guy". They're really thwarting our expectations here. So Kage just revealed that Bebin asked him to, in a sense, protect Bojji; whereas, when it was said that plans were underway for Bojji's assassination, Domas was in fact in charge of it. Daaamn.

I do see criticism regarding the show's pacing. Ngl, I think it's all very fine. Not ONCE have I actually thought there was anything wrong with the pacing.
removed-userDec 27, 2022 12:04 AM
Jan 4, 2023 3:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That Waluigi-looking mf is looking pretty promising from design alone.
Feb 11, 2023 3:13 AM

Apr 2013
The story so far isn't really making much sense to me, so let's hope that it will in the end. Domas though is already just a confused idiot, I doubt there will be a redemption for him that makes sense in the end.
Mar 21, 2023 1:09 PM

Oct 2018
Giving more focus to Daida, a drink made out of the corpse of your parent, that is yikes.
Apr 23, 2023 2:03 AM
Oct 2019
It is very mysterious that the magic mirror wanted Daida to drink this blood of the bird which was created out of the dead body of king Bosse...that all sounds crazy haha. Well after all this series still doesn't disappoint me. I'm looking forward to this catching story.
May 6, 2023 3:44 AM
Feb 2020
write my thoughts
May 24, 2023 7:34 PM
Mar 2020
I wonder if Bojis crown falling on the skull is foreshadowing something hmmm…
May 31, 2023 12:29 PM
Oct 2021
i started this series and my friend joked that it was "just like game of thrones" and now look at us. look at where we are
Jul 11, 2023 10:01 PM
Oct 2019
Wtf is going on? 

That whole ice grinder, black sludge, Phoenix bird decapitation, blood mixed with jewel pill thing...jfc. and those two red/blue guys

The tutor really is a jackass. But the whole cutting off his own hand thing?...
Apr 17, 5:31 AM

Jul 2013
See now it makes sense why those two are unlucky af, they've been cursed! But does that mean they're immortal? Cause the gas didn't kill them. Also, what's that cut hand for? Atonement for his betrayal? Fuck you Domas cut off your head instead.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

223 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.