Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2008 7:14 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I am so annoyed as to how short the story was...
It had so much potential to be a long series with many many chapters to come, maybe later on with the awakening of the sleeping beauty...
Its good, but short!

We could have had more bandit fights, more back-story, retaliation and stuff...
It finished to sudden :(

At least it made my smile a lot! (laughs as well)
Apr 9, 2008 9:17 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah your right! it was really funny but really short. I was really surprised it had finished as well, because it didn't really have an end feel to it, and plus she had only just awakened, i really don't see the point in finishing the series right after the climax, it doesn't really make any sense. They didn't really understand what their relationship towards the end was either, and they never explained why she didn't have the strength to wake up on her own. All in all it didn't explain an awful lot, and the end was good but strange, though the rest of it was good ^^
Apr 9, 2008 9:39 AM

Oct 2007
Tsubamex said:
ut didn't really have an end feel to it

I agree... Its was too sudden to fast, as i say above, loads and loads of potential for an ongoing series, but the summarized all of it in 4 chapters, also it could have still continued after that!
Apr 9, 2008 9:39 AM

Oct 2007
EDIT: DOUBLE POST
Apr 10, 2008 2:11 PM

Mar 2008
I know! They could make a really good series from it and even when it ends it has loadsof potential still. Though i wonder if they are thinking of making a sequel, because it ended like something that would have a sequel...
Jul 28, 2008 11:52 AM

Jul 2007
Tsubamex said:
I know! They could make a really good series from it and even when it ends it has loadsof potential still. Though i wonder if they are thinking of making a sequel, because it ended like something that would have a sequel...

well he did say it was just some sort of brain fart so i doubt it'll have a sequel. it was a good ride though, but yeah the ending was a bit rushed.
Dec 25, 2008 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
I liked the 4th chapter better than the other three. At least there is some postmodernistic game and a short psychological immersion into the young girl's mind and senses. Very short though ^__~

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Apr 13, 2009 12:28 AM

Jan 2008
corroded said:
well he did say it was just some sort of brain fart.

True, but even so I was hoping for a little more of a definite ending. Meh, I guess this one wasn't so bad (he could have just stopped abruptly), but it would have been great if it was longer.

Either way - it was a good read and full of humour :)

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Sep 9, 2011 6:03 PM

Jan 2011
Well it killed a bit of time if nothing else.
Dec 30, 2013 11:06 AM

Jul 2013
Well, it was entertaining.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukumo Happy Soul Chapter 3 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Dec 23, 2008

2 by TCHaos »»
May 7, 2009 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tsukumo Happy Soul Chapter 2 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Dec 21, 2008

1 by jazmin_s »»
Apr 12, 2009 11:58 PM

Poll: » Tsukumo Happy Soul Chapter 1 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Dec 21, 2008

1 by jazmin_s »»
Apr 12, 2009 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.