Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 5, 2021 7:53 PM

Aug 2017
I'm trying to make a schedule of when the seasonals air, but I'm having trouble finding this information. When are new episodes of this anime released?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 5, 2021 7:59 PM
Mar 2021
Wednesday or Thursday if I remember correctly
Nov 5, 2021 8:14 PM
Jan 2021
Wednesday at 10:30 AM
Nov 5, 2021 8:32 PM

Jun 2019
Yup, it's Wednesday, as others have said. I know because it's the series I always most look forward to on Wednesdays now (even slightly more than Heike Monogatari, but substantially more than Puroare! Pride of Orange).

The broadcast times are almost always added and updated as needed on the series' main pages in the MAL database as well. You can find this one also on its main MAL page.

It is listed as: "Broadcast: Wednesdays at 22:30 (JST) "

If you care about the specific time as well and aren't in Japan, then what that time in JST actually means to you is something you'll have to convert based on timezone. For instance, I'm in the northeast of the U.S. in EST (Eastern Standard Time), so the time in JST in Japan (Japan Standard Time) is always either 13 or 14 hours apart and ahead, depending on the time of year (Daylight Savings Time-based discrepancies).

You should also consider using this website's chart as a resource. I've been using it to check back periodically to remind myself of the airing days (not so much the times, as that's kind of irrelevant information anyway since I don't watch it live or the moment it drops or anything) since I've never watched this many seasonals so it can be very easy to forget or mix up the specific airing days of some:

Anime Airing Schedule, Fall 2021:

https://animeschedule.net/
WatchTillTandavaNov 5, 2021 8:36 PM
Nov 5, 2021 11:37 PM

Feb 2021
Funimation has a schedule page and it’s listed as a Wednesday show
Nov 6, 2021 12:20 AM
Mar 2021
Wednesday. You can also go here to help you plan:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/season/schedule
Nov 6, 2021 12:25 AM
Aug 2020
Remocracy said:
I'm trying to make a schedule of when the seasonals air, but I'm having trouble finding this information. When are new episodes of this anime released?
You asked the same in 3 fucking threads. Why you don't make a unique thread and ask the day of the three animes?
Use your mind
Nov 6, 2021 4:34 AM

Aug 2017
WatchTillTandava said:
Yup, it's Wednesday, as others have said. I know because it's the series I always most look forward to on Wednesdays now (even slightly more than Heike Monogatari, but substantially more than Puroare! Pride of Orange).

The broadcast times are almost always added and updated as needed on the series' main pages in the MAL database as well. You can find this one also on its main MAL page.

It is listed as: "Broadcast: Wednesdays at 22:30 (JST) "

If you care about the specific time as well and aren't in Japan, then what that time in JST actually means to you is something you'll have to convert based on timezone. For instance, I'm in the northeast of the U.S. in EST (Eastern Standard Time), so the time in JST in Japan (Japan Standard Time) is always either 13 or 14 hours apart and ahead, depending on the time of year (Daylight Savings Time-based discrepancies).

You should also consider using this website's chart as a resource. I've been using it to check back periodically to remind myself of the airing days (not so much the times, as that's kind of irrelevant information anyway since I don't watch it live or the moment it drops or anything) since I've never watched this many seasonals so it can be very easy to forget or mix up the specific airing days of some:

Anime Airing Schedule, Fall 2021:

https://animeschedule.net/
Thanks for the link!

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

149 by Zzz168 »»
Apr 15, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

101 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

88 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.