Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2021 9:11 PM

May 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, this was my favorite episode so far!! I love both main characters so much.

Eve is a softie while Gozu likes it rough, omggg, I love the contrast between the characters and how their chemistry is still so freaking top-notch. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops further.

Also, Eve rejected Gozu's horny ass LMAO, so I'm wondering how they will settle this sex matter.
Nov 2, 2021 9:38 AM
May 2021
I love how their dynamic greatly differs from your usual seme and uke. In this series, the small-effeminate uke tops while the larger-dominant seme bottoms. It certainly makes things really interesting to watch. (Even though Eve tops, I am still referring to him as the uke since he is the less dominant one and Gozu usually takes the lead.)

I would actually say that their relationship more closely resembles "riba" rather than seme/uke. Riba describes a relationship in which the roles are not strictly unchanged and the characters can switch between the seme and uke roles.

P.S.
Eve, how're you gonna massage my boy's chest and then turn him down when he responds to that and comes onto you. 😑
XO2HKIMNov 8, 2021 10:26 AM
Nov 5, 2021 4:43 PM
Jul 2021
Where can I see it ?.
Nov 10, 2021 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
XO2HKIM said:
I love how their dynamic greatly differs from your usual seme and uke. In this series, the small-effeminate uke tops while the larger-dominant seme bottoms. It certainly makes things really interesting to watch. (Even though Eve tops, I am still referring to him as the uke since he is the less dominant one and Gozu usually takes the lead.)

I would actually say that their relationship more closely resembles "riba" rather than seme/uke. Riba describes a relationship in which the roles are not strictly unchanged and the characters can switch between the seme and uke roles.

P.S.
Eve, how're you gonna massage my boy's chest and then turn him down when he responds to that and comes onto you. 😑

I also liked that quite a lot. Since I so much yaoi that has that usual "seme tops, uke bottoms" trope, I found it to be pretty interesting. Honestly, the animation wasn't that bad either. Was expecting absolutely shitty animation, but it was watchable (I expected bad animation because most hentai can look pretty bad in my opinion).

SasasaMae said:
Where can I see it ?.

Just search the name of the anime and you'll probably find it somewhere on a hentai site. If you mean legally, you could maybe use AnimeFesta's official site? Only issue is that it's in Japanese, with no subtitles. I can't think of any other way. Hope you find it!
Jan 14, 2022 8:43 PM

Apr 2009
prlfff- this is hilarious _xD

"come on, do me!!"
"n-no, i don't wanna hurt you!"

_XD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Oct 14, 2022 4:00 PM

Aug 2018
Imagine being the old man trying to mind own bussiness and having these 2 nearly f*ing on your cart
Mar 25, 2023 1:03 PM

Aug 2019
Gin-nara said:
Imagine being the old man trying to mind own bussiness and having these 2 nearly f*ing on your cart

Exactly what I was thinking throughout that entire scene. They're literally trying to get it on when there's someone else right there. And then they don't even address it any point later on lol I expected it to happen at least before the episode ended.

Although I'm reading the manga and it does have comedic moments that actually do touch on it that this adaptation left out:

Apr 5, 2023 6:38 PM
Jan 2023
Please let it be in Dub English please 🙏🏽

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo Episode 9 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Nov 28, 2021

9 by anoddgirl_com »»
Jan 6, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo Episode 2 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Oct 15, 2021

2 by 2unicornio2 »»
Apr 6, 2022 1:26 AM

Poll: » Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 1, 2021

17 by Awhginsybechb »»
Mar 12, 2022 4:24 AM

Poll: » Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo Episode 8 Discussion

NatsuD77 - Nov 26, 2021

2 by Konani »»
Jan 14, 2022 9:10 PM

Poll: » Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo Episode 4 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Oct 28, 2021

2 by Konani »»
Jan 14, 2022 7:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.