Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 4 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 27, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, there's some fan service with Rit and Nao as well as the guys this episode. Also got to see a vicious side of Rit again. I swear, there's something scary about her when she gets angry...

Not sure I like Albert in the show so far. He's kinda arrogant but also has unique skills as an adventurer. Hoping to see his personality improve.

Oct 27, 2021 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
Zoltan's B-rank adventurer Alberto arrives at the Red & Litt Herb Shop. He suspected that Red was hiding his true ability and came to his shop. There's nothing special in this episode, it's just that Red and Rit are getting closer. besides that they were still discussing about the guild, and imouto was caught up in that.
Oct 27, 2021 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
The introduction scene of this episode is da best, as well as, Rit when she was in the sauna together with Red.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 27, 2021 7:22 AM

Jul 2017
Red is getting more lucky for Rit's fanservice every morning when they wake up. NICE.

Both Red and Rit are certainly getting into their Slow Life role, and everyone is getting jealous over the Zoltan princess moving in with Red. Making mead (honey alcohol)...and encountering Albert, a B-rank adventurer whom has a grudge with Red over some monster kill. Rit doesn't like that kind of BS and narrowly wounded him from his taunt towards Red, that's sweet to end on a candlelight dinner.

The next day, and a trip to the local sauna...which turned weird for some reason for an endurance "contest" between Red, Stormthunder and Gonz. Problem is, the bath house built by nobles has everyone flocking there instead of Jeff's older one. Red has a solution: aromatherapy for scent to breathe new life and bring isitors to the sauna, and back then the naked cliché didn't exist, so turning it into a co-ed sauna with Nao's romance goading certainly embarrasses Red while Rit has no shame whatsoever.

...which brings us back to the Three Stooges and the scented sauna endurance, how many times do y'all wanna challenge being in heat?

I like that Rit is already in marriage mode with the mead being a couple tradition, and Red takes it as per the usual. But the Hero's party still is waiting upon Danan to convince Red back to the party, which is a longshot.
Oct 27, 2021 7:40 AM

Apr 2016
Welcome to another episode of our weekly show, "Mornings with Rit, that keeps your wood fit".

But, someone get a glass of water for the love of God, poor Rit is very thirsty. MC-kun can't possibly hold himself any longer ... or can he ? Also they should just focus on one part of the story, not really a fan of the Hero party, where nothing ever happens.
Oct 27, 2021 7:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The sauna scenes were quite fun I suppose, with this new technique they'll be able to bring more visitors and save it from being closed
Oct 27, 2021 8:21 AM

May 2020
Another chill episode where we get to see some more Red and Rit moments. Rit is really trying her best to get Red to acknowledge her feelings XD
Oct 27, 2021 8:40 AM
Sep 2015
I appreciate the manservice but I wish Albert should join the sauna race too, and Tanta, and Danan...

But I've to warn that drinking alcohol after this kind of water therapy can be fatal.
Oct 27, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2019
So my theory is that the hero is actually being controlled by the demon lord or some external force and that’s why she removed Giddeon because he was the glue that held the hero’s party together.
Oct 27, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2021
Seriously Rit is amazing, but just out of curiosity is Red a Virgin or something?? You are an ADVENTURER risking your life in the world, going fr place to place, and you never banged anyone?!? And if he did he's just a weirdo for being unable to stare at some boobs, like yeah she's hot but come on, he's gotta be in his 20s right? Ugh and I laughed but man am I sick of Weak willed Beta MCs who can't handle being around a woman. Like dude you LIVE with her and you can't see her in a towel? I can't believe he turned THAT red and fell over, i know it's for comedy but I REALLY wish that this was the 10% of MCs and the ACTUALLY manly characters were the 90%. Instead of being able to count all the manly, strong and able to talk to women and be open with your thoughts and feelings on ONE, or maybe two hands. Like seriously if I think about it hard I can probably come up with 7-10 character like the dude from Armed Girls Machiavellianism, or Hajime from Arifureta(slightly shy but a MILLION times better than 90% of Anime men). I know there are plenty of people who get annoyed by this as I read it all the time on reddit, twitter and other places so I don't understand why the majority of men are like Ichka from Infinite Stratos.
DKDiabloLichtOct 27, 2021 11:23 AM
Oct 27, 2021 10:12 AM
Feb 2021
This episode was good too enjoyed the sauna. rit and red are getting closer too.
Oct 27, 2021 10:42 AM
May 2017
Lmao I didn't expect Rit to turn into a savage, she pieced Albert tf up haha. As for Red, what is he waiting for? Rit is basically offering herself on a platter to him. Wonder what's holding him back?

3/5
Oct 27, 2021 11:00 AM
Jul 2021
Lol btw was anyone else underwhelmed by the Sauna Spot's idea to compete with the big time place?? I mean in a small way I'm almost glad he didn't whip up something crazy futuristic that nobody in the world would have like Demon Lord Retry or some other Anime would. But I kinda wished he would have come up with an idea better than Potpourri! Seriously though I can't say it enough, Rit is amazing, probably my favorite girl from this season of anime with Lugh's mom(World's Finest Assassin) Being a close second. And as far as personality I'd say Eris is my favorite (Mushoku Tensei), I just love when she's happy or excited about training and her eyes light up! I seriously hope we get 6-7 seasons of that since the Studio was put together just to make MT.
Oct 27, 2021 11:11 AM

Feb 2014
It was sweet how she reacted to Albert intimidating Red, she will protect him with fierceness.

The fanservice was also very nice this episode.
Oct 27, 2021 11:28 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now thats one way of to wake someone right up. As futures go being able to live a quiet life with a pretty girl and a shop is far better than fighting constantly on the field. Still having the town's most powerful adventurer suddenly retire must be quite the shock for the town. Rit's pummeling of Albert sure was funny after what he pulled on Red. But it showed well how much she's into him. Funny thing how sauna's always transform into tests of endurance. But if anything its these little moments between people that make the experience memorable. Though it may not be as impressive as the facility built by the nobles the remedy that Red created sure will work wonders. Rit was adorable as she tried to stop Red leaving. On the hero's side without the foundation that was Red looks like things are starting to fall apart. That ambitious mage sure created quite the backfire on himself. Overall decent ep that did well to showcase how serious Rit's feelings for Red is and his own slow acceptance of that fact.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2021 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
Another fun moment for Red and Rit had scenes that turned out good in this bath.
Oct 27, 2021 3:29 PM

Apr 2015
Just like the OP, can we just open the episode with Rit's oppai every single time???

The sauna scenes were pretty amazing. Besides the absolutely cute Red x Rit scenes, that elf milf isn't half bad either. It's great to have her around, cause she is able to mess around with Red and Rit a lot. I love it.
Oct 27, 2021 3:51 PM

May 2015
Rit is so cute. Also she can be pretty scary when her husband is in danger lol. I love that side of her.

Its great that they're are fully aware of each other's feelings and just go along with it. I do expect them to confess pretty soon though with how aware they are. Especially with Rit basically half confessing every episode lol.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 27, 2021 4:40 PM

Jul 2017
wait so the elf guy is not the dad/elf girl's husband? then why does the kid look much more like him than his actual dad ( ̄_, ̄ )?

also Rit can both protecc and attac but most importantly she got that racc
Oct 27, 2021 4:59 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty comfy stuff so far, enjoyable first four episodes. I feel like it's going to pick up soon when the hero party finally realizes what Red is doing.
Oct 27, 2021 5:02 PM

Nov 2011
They had to introduce fan service to try and make this anime more enjoyable...and for me it just doesn't work. It's still boring AF
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 27, 2021 5:34 PM

Sep 2020
I want to forget that momentary focus on Storm's towel.
Short_Circut said:
wait so the elf guy is not the dad/elf girl's husband? then why does the kid look much more like him than his actual dad ( ̄_, ̄ )?

Because the kid takes after his mother, that guy's sister.
Oct 27, 2021 5:59 PM

May 2020
This man keeps waking up to big, fat, voluptuous, round anime Tiddies. Maya seems more troubled than her other companions about Rit's stay with Red, lol.

SoraSenpai said:
They had to introduce fan service to try and make this anime more enjoyable...and for me it just doesn't work. It's still boring AF

I agree, don't mind the fan service but the anime is pretty bland, be it the romance or the comedy scenes.

Maybe try sleeping?

Oct 27, 2021 6:10 PM

Jul 2017
Avvenirista said:
I want to forget that momentary focus on Storm's towel.
Short_Circut said:

Because the kid takes after his mother, that guy's sister.

Yes, but you'd expect there to be at least some resemblance to his dad. He resembles his uncle a lot more if you ask me
Oct 27, 2021 6:16 PM

Jun 2021
I don't care about saunas
I don't care about herbs
I most definitely don't give a fuck about the other hero's party
I am just here for Rit's giant and delicious Rits
Oct 27, 2021 6:25 PM

Mar 2020
It's another wholesome episode. Love it!! Btw why is the the OP & ED Theme sooo gooood!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Oct 27, 2021 6:27 PM

Oct 2008
Another lovely episode, I'm starting to like this series more and more! The best part was when Red literally became red xD
I guess the MC was indeed useful for the hero and all her party, Who knew that a party needs soo much their guide, ey?

That's just one thing that really bothers me... Why they don't just smash with each other? (You know, play that Nintendo game "Super Smash")
That's not even a question of mutual feelings anymore, and they have chemistry, why is he just throwing away everything that she's doing to "engage"?? At some point, people would start wondering if he had some war injury (like a missing bullet that hit his scrotum or something). C'mon! Everyone can see the guy likes her and the girl could not be more directed than that!! (Well, she could but this is not that type of anime -.-).
It's become almost cringy for no purpose! "Just f*ck already!" - never this sentence made soo much sense than in this situation.

Other than that, this series is awesome! I hope it continues as it is or became even better!
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 27, 2021 6:37 PM
Jan 2020
It's refreshing to have a series where the female is the more aggressive and somewhat dominant one without being obnoxious.
Oct 27, 2021 10:07 PM

May 2020
Fanservice here, Fanservice there, Fanservice everywhere!!!

Another comfy episode, Rit's the best thing this series has.
Oct 27, 2021 10:47 PM

Mar 2013
They actually made Red obviously tripping himself to deceive Albert's investigation, to make it look like Red is a weakling, Nice Red. Then after that, Rit tried to kill Albert for trying to assault Red, not bad when compared to the manga but it lacks impact of the urgency to kill Albert.

P.S. To those who arrogantly accused some parts of this episode as a fan service, think nothing of it since
CrazyButNot4UOct 27, 2021 11:02 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 28, 2021 5:51 AM

Oct 2016
Good to have my weekly dose of diabetes and it doesn't disappoint. Wholesome episode! I'll never get tired of people being shocked that Red and Rit are living together lmao, also morning Rit and also just Red and Rit together. I love this show.

Goddamn, angry Rit is awesome, Albert better fucking watch himself around Red. The sauna scenes are hilarious, I like how every one of the bois fainted. Also, Nao is a certified top tier milf.

See how valuable Red is, Ares, eat shit man. Really looking forward for more wholesome Red and Rit.
Oct 28, 2021 11:31 AM
Feb 2021
The op is top notch relaxation.
Oct 28, 2021 11:48 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Love this show so much. Loved the scene where Rit protects Red and also the competition of who can last the longest in the sauna xD.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 29, 2021 2:33 AM
Mar 2012
animation sure got better there, angry Rit a surprise.
very sunny & wholesome this ep, herbal sauna seems nice.
Oct 29, 2021 4:41 AM

Oct 2008
lolz... even Rit has rage-induced yandere tendencies!
but lolz at these 2 acting like a couple when they know each other that they are not yet a true couple...i wonder if this is a new kind of thingy...lolz
4/5.

Oct 29, 2021 10:27 AM

May 2018
Nice and wholesome. Rit's bahonkers are spilling out of her pajamas as usual. I like the herb idea for the sauna as well :3
Oct 29, 2021 11:13 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Still loving this one, opens up with Red staring at Rit’s anime tiddies as she wakes up in the bed, and the rest of the episode they helped a dude keep his bathhouse open, pretty wholesome stuff, also that sauna fanservice was nice. There was that one part where Rit nearly killed a man but it was badass so I’ll allow it lol.
Oct 30, 2021 7:04 AM

Apr 2018
the stand off between the boys was mad funny loved the sauna scene
a lot of fanservice again, liked the elf

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 30, 2021 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
the anime where the animation doesn't means crap when the chemistry between 2 main characters is enough to satisfy the viewers.

Will not lie.. went in the anime for some rom-com and I got that rom-com so i'm filled..
love that the anime has enough mystery to not be boring and the 2nd plot isn't that long to overthrow the main sol plot.. this is some good shit!
Oct 30, 2021 3:45 PM

Jun 2019
This series' archival webpage in the MAL database originally only had the Adventure, Fantasy, and Slice of Life tags and didn't even have a Romance tag until quite recently.

So unlike some familiar with the source material, I didn't go into this series for romance or expecting it, but I'm not complaining either. Adventure/Fantasy/Slice of Life/Romance is a perfect mix of genres I love too.

And I love the way this series can have so many cozy moments, comical moments, lighthearted/wholesome moments, and then also some serious moments with some dark and brutal realities of the world surfacing, some mystery, drama, action, etc.

This is why I flock to SoL overall and series like this that know they don't have to attempt to artificially be and remain as only one or two things throughout, but rather are unafraid to explore and experiment with the limits and depths of their world and characters. It makes them feel so vast, lived in, and worthwhile when anything can happen rather than just sticking to a few basic genres, tropes, or plot points. This show both has a certain cozy and warm and fuzzy familiarity and predictability that usually things won't get too intense and you are probably in for some relaxing times, while not being timid to go all over the place with its plot and genre mixture or just spend most of any given episode sitting around lounging, eating, and talking and not doing anything in particular.

Some people will despise that, but for me it's the perfect balance and combination to strike and the type of thing I actively crave and look for in a series. It's why I watch a lot of SoL more often in modern real world settings, but I also love fantasy, but I like fantasy SoL that don't allow the overarching story elements of the fantasy world/setting to totally dominate the mood and runtime and actually not forget that it's still a SoL at heart.

Oct 31, 2021 3:04 AM

Nov 2012
Never piss Rit off is the lesson from this episode. She was about to end Albert's life right there!
TheFadingMoonOct 31, 2021 3:08 AM
Oct 31, 2021 3:41 AM

Aug 2021
This anime is a treat to my soul. I feel the same things I feel while getting cuddled when watching it. Every single episode.
Oct 31, 2021 11:19 AM

Nov 2009
The shameless thirsty b*tch is ruining for me what was supposed to be the comfy show of the season...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 3, 2021 6:26 AM
Jul 2020
Such a chill, comfy show, it’s really great. The OP and ED just transport you to a different state, it’s so calming LOL

This is so far the best series this season IMO
Nov 3, 2021 4:09 PM

Aug 2017
Marinate1016 said:
So my theory is that the hero is actually being controlled by the demon lord or some external force and that’s why she removed Giddeon because he was the glue that held the hero’s party together.
The hero didn't do shit? It was actually another person in the party that banished Red.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 4, 2021 12:04 AM

Feb 2019
Remocracy said:
Marinate1016 said:
The hero didn't do shit? It was actually another person in the party that banished Red.

This thread is two weeks old
Nov 4, 2021 3:33 AM

Aug 2017
Erotaku_ said:
I don't care about saunas
I don't care about herbs
I most definitely don't give a fuck about the other hero's party
I am just here for Rit's giant and delicious Rits
Bro you down bad this isn’t even technically an ecchi anime

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 4, 2021 3:27 PM

Feb 2012
A sauna episode.

Guys, don't lose NNN over Rit.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 6, 2021 7:33 AM
Jul 2021
I loved the sauna scenes and I am also loving the opening (added it in my playlist) and look forward to the story and not sure about Albert I almost forgot about him and not taking him seriously. I also have an sudden urge to drink mead even though never tried it
Nov 9, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
There better be a proposal by the end of the series!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

102 by LuciferIAm »»
Apr 18, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

149 by Zzz168 »»
Apr 15, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

88 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.