Forum Settings
Forums
New
Is Light Yagami a Villain or a Hero?
Apr 2, 2010 12:45 PM

Jun 2009
Light from Death Note: Hero or
He is on our list now but you, the members can decide his fate. Does he join the ranks of evil or does he go to the other side of good.

Here is how to set out your response....

1: Your decision (Hero or Villain)
2: Your reasons
3: Anything else that you'd like to add (OPTIONAL)

Please also cast a vote in the poll ;)

PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to vote, please vote in the poll. The text response is optional.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 2, 2010 4:10 PM

Jul 2008
1. Villain.
2. He sees himself as justice. He purposely positioned himself as a necessary evil to maintain peace via terror and rid of evil people in this world. That criminals may fear Kira's way. I see principles, but not compassion. And.. he has a god complex.
3. What hero has a warped up mind like he does? lol

~ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴡᴀꜰᴜᴡᴀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ~
Apr 3, 2010 1:20 AM

Apr 2009
1. Villain.
2. He claims to be justice and to be ridding the world of all the scumbags that damage society but he's the first to kill of innocent people just to protect himself. He masquerades himself as a saviour to save himself from being eaten alive by his guilty conscience. Without a doubt, villain.
3. No-one good (or sane) can laugh like that.
May 4, 2010 9:54 AM

Jul 2009
1. Villian.
2. He started with a good intention, but ,later on he became obsessive with killing L, he even sacrificed his own team mates. He killed many of the police officers and even his own dad!
3. He's really cool only because he is really intelligent thought. (althought he is creeoy when he laughs or thinks with the black background)
May 9, 2010 9:31 PM

May 2010
1. Villain
2. he killed too much people
3. His laugh is very fit for a villlain
Jul 12, 2010 12:29 PM

May 2009
1. Villain
2. He kills with no remorse. He thinks he is god.
3. No hero eats potato chips like that...
Nov 5, 2012 9:03 AM
Nov 2012
1. Villian.
2. His intention was good, he wanted a better world. But now the bad part: he didn't just want a perfect world! He wanted to become a GOD of that new world, he became obsessive with the power.
3. His potato chip joke is limitless.
Apr 23, 2019 11:19 PM
Apr 2019
He is completely evil she wanted to start a new world by getting rid of crime she killed too many innocent people on his way I will even argue that if you think logically and put some real-life thinking into it he killed so many prisoners in multiple prisons that yes in one prison that would be a small rise in innocent people who are wrongfully convicted that would die but multiply how many prisons he targeted and killed all those prisoners that innocent number had to have climbed up quite alot that means he killed a lot of innocent people if you really think of it from that perspective if anything she is nothing but a dictator I mean there are dictators that were doing things they thought were good to believe it or not Hitler thought he was a good person but Hitler was the most evil scumbag on Earth if anything I would say he's the personification of evil and so is Light Yagami because he masquerades as a character of light and goodness but he's actually evil he took over the entire world which means he kind of represents the Antichrist and that's what makes him a truly scary bad guy that's why I like him as a Christian I found his character very interesting and a very good bad guy
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards! ( 1 2 )

HiNoNeko243 - Apr 8, 2010

54 by MysticaGrey »»
Sep 21, 2010 11:47 PM

» Villain of The Month [JULY]!

HiNoNeko243 - Jul 2, 2010

3 by TheFukoMaster »»
Jul 12, 2010 12:31 PM

» Favourite villain?

HiNoNeko243 - Apr 2, 2010

8 by TheFukoMaster »»
Jul 12, 2010 12:30 PM

» Banner Competiton! [JULY]

HiNoNeko243 - Jul 2, 2010

0 by HiNoNeko243 »»
Jul 2, 2010 2:29 PM

» Favourite Evil Quote?

HiNoNeko243 - May 4, 2010

4 by Trixcy »»
May 9, 2010 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.