New
Oct 23, 2021 12:44 PM

Mar 2021
It's as the title says,
Spoilers upto episode 3
KruxKnightOct 23, 2021 12:52 PM
Oct 23, 2021 5:10 PM

Aug 2017
He "wants their souls" as in he wants them to fight for him. It's like mandatory service for being an undead. You get to live forever in their (according to him) perfect and stagnant world, but you also have to fight for it if your master calls.

Also I didn't watch the anime past Episode 1 and it rushes a few things so I don't know if it's said in the anime, but their deal was that he would take them as soon as their interest in the seal faded, meaning they would no longer be useful there.

I don't remember everything completely because it's been a while since I read it, so I don't remember what you're referring to in your second question maybe someone who read it/watched it more recently can explain that.
Oct 23, 2021 9:12 PM
Oct 2016
The best answer is wait for the next episode to give more context. And the most likely answer is that he is a godly being and he doesn't work by human logic. The deal probably had many other aspects to it and it's still not clear if blood and gus actually told him everything
dirt
Oct 24, 2021 5:29 AM
Jan 2021
Sinom said:
He "wants their souls" as in he wants them to fight for him. It's like mandatory service for being an undead. You get to live forever in their (according to him) perfect and stagnant world, but you also have to fight for it if your master calls.

Also I didn't watch the anime past Episode 1 and it rushes a few things so I don't know if it's said in the anime, but their deal was that he would take them as soon as their interest in the seal faded, meaning they would no longer be useful there.

I don't remember everything completely because it's been a while since I read it, so I don't remember what you're referring to in your second question maybe someone who read it/watched it more recently can explain that.
I have question .
Will Mary and blood remain as undead or will they die(by die I mean will they no longer be)?
Oct 24, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2021
Pokenger said:
Sinom said:

I have question .
Will Mary and blood remain as undead or will they die(by die I mean will they no longer be)?

lets not get that part spoiled yet, lets wait for the next episode, i get the feeling it might get explained there...maybe
Oct 24, 2021 10:48 AM
Jan 2021
KruxKnight said:
Pokenger said:
I have question .

lets not get that part spoiled yet, lets wait for the next episode, i get the feeling it might get explained there...maybe
No I just want the spoiler so that I will be a bit less sad later.
Oct 24, 2021 10:55 AM

Mar 2021
Pokenger said:
KruxKnight said:

No I just want the spoiler so that I will be a bit less sad later.

lol, I was hoping we wont have to get sad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Illyricus - Sep 27, 2021

119 by MrMjoez1 »»
Mar 19, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2022

86 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 13, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2021

59 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 13, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin Episode 10 Discussion

Pre_Yum - Dec 18, 2021

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 13, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Saihate no Paladin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2021

52 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 13, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.