Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 23, 2021 10:22 AM
Sep 2021
She She is built in a horrible way, she lives by and for Subaru, her life begins and ends in Subaru and that caused her weight in the anime to become less than 0, she is heavy, upset, without charisma, without self-estee, with no background and totally lacks development. From the beginning she became Subaru's accessory, you can put it on and take it off whenever you want and that accessory will be happy because it was used at least once. Simply a pathetic character with a large fandom because she is cute.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 23, 2021 10:31 AM

Jun 2021
Emilia stans be like:
Oct 23, 2021 10:38 AM
Apr 2021
Tbh I like Ram mostly cus she’s a b*tch to Subaru and I hate Subaru LOL
Also love Beatrice!!<33
Oct 23, 2021 10:39 AM
Jul 2021
Agreed, even tho I prefer Rem over Emilia. People should stop Rem vs Emilia when it's clearly Felix and Beatrice, Ram (well the guy that she loves I would say doesn't fit for her but without that she's goooood). My Fav character is Felix Argyle, he was my fav Before The anime but now I see that his an amazing knight, healer, friend.
Oct 23, 2021 10:42 AM

May 2019
One of these days Re:Zero fans will realize that these stupid waifu wars need to end and start to appreciate Tappei's ability to write incredible characters because I cannot think of a single character that is actually bad in this anime
I love Rem
But I also love Emilia, Beatrice, Echidna, Felix, Otto, Patrasche
All of them
Not a single character in Re:Zero is a "badly written character"
Enough of the waifu wars because this series is so much more than "waifu bait"
Oct 23, 2021 10:48 AM
Aug 2021
whos rem?.........
Oct 23, 2021 10:48 AM

May 2021
Well its people opinion btw, my favorite character in Re:Zero was beatrice after all, although she dont get too much screen time, but she is so funny, and her personality is 99% Cute, and her background story is kinda emotional for a spirit rhat don't know much.
Oct 23, 2021 10:57 AM
Jun 2021
Tell me you're Emilia's fan without telling you're Emilia's fan.
Oct 23, 2021 11:09 AM
Aug 2021
croaxidc said:
whos rem?.........
Nice one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Life is like a tube of toothpaste
Oct 23, 2021 11:10 AM
Mar 2019
Look.
Im a Emilia-tan fan too but this here is just disgusting.
I cant believe you say Rem is an accessory despite so much she has done for Subaru and how much of it means alot to Subaru.
Hell Subaru regrets that he couldnt save Rem so much in second season's first episode and literally everytime she dies and you're telling me no background and lacks development?You're saying shes happy to be Subaru's tool?You crazy or did you not watch the show?
Genuinely,I dont care if you prefer Rem or Emilia but to say Rem is a tool with no character is bloody disgraceful.
Oct 23, 2021 11:12 AM
Aug 2021
I don't really have a problem with Rem, I just prefer Emilia.
My no. 1 tho will always be Echidna (unless Tappei somehow manages to create a new character that tickles my masochistic tendencies even more)
Life is like a tube of toothpaste
Oct 23, 2021 11:30 AM
May 2021
Beatrice best girl.
Oct 23, 2021 11:45 AM
Jan 2021
Not even worth arguing people like you. I think it’s weird that soo many people dislike her. She doesn’t have to be your favorite, but for people to hate her for no good reason when she’s probably done the most for Subaru. It’s just dumb
Oct 23, 2021 11:47 AM
Jan 2021
I understand that you don't like her personality, but saying she's an underdeveloped character proves that you watched the anime with your eyes closed.
Oct 23, 2021 12:09 PM

Mar 2021
So you have chosen.... Death
Oct 23, 2021 12:28 PM

Jun 2021
BlueWaze said:
Well its people opinion btw, my favorite character in Re:Zero was beatrice after all, although she dont get too much screen time, but she is so funny, and her personality is 99% Cute, and her background story is kinda emotional for a spirit rhat don't know much.
Yup my fav is also beatrice then rem & then no one lol
Oct 23, 2021 12:32 PM
Aug 2021
eltanyn said:
Beatrice best girl.

Agreed. I Suppose.
Oct 23, 2021 12:48 PM
Apr 2021
Well I can say that most male viewers like her because of the way she "simps" for subaru .. kinda like what happens in Sao where people put themselves in kirito's shoes ( I honestly don't think subaru is a bad MC , while I'm not a big fan of kirito tbh , but that's just my opinion )
I think that rem is the perfect waifu for so many people
And tbh I'm a girl and what can I say ..I love ram maybe more but I love rem too , she's cute and she's kind too ..but to say the truth there are so many good female characters in re zero
So to summon that up , I think most people live her BC they feel bad for her or ..they just like to imagine themselves like Subaru or somethin , or .. it's just for the fact that she's a nice , shy and kind person .. and she's a well developed character too imp
But that's all just my opinion .. please don't hate on me for saying all of this :)
Oct 23, 2021 12:48 PM

May 2021
Because people like their cute submissive waifu's
Oct 23, 2021 1:01 PM
Aug 2021
rem>>>>>>emilia
Oct 23, 2021 1:18 PM

Jul 2017
ep 18 test of sloth
Oct 23, 2021 1:33 PM
Jul 2021
Paytxn said:
Also love Beatrice!!<33

yes Ram is the best girl in the show after Echidna
Oct 23, 2021 1:53 PM
Jan 2021
I think a lot of people root for the obsessed with the MC female archetype a lot. Like Ruka from Rent a Girlfriend, except Rem is an actually good person. But I agree, mainly people just root for that kind of archetype because they project themselves onto the MC. I do like Emilia more tho because of S2. Both characters have decent screen time and good character development. I think both are written pretty well honestly.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Oct 23, 2021 2:39 PM
Feb 2021
She’s fine.Ram is better anyways
Oct 23, 2021 2:47 PM

Nov 2019
I had thought Rem was the Best Girl, but I loved Emilia all kneel before Nee-sama's 'Hah'.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 23, 2021 3:00 PM
Jul 2020
_K4W0RU said:
She She is built in a horrible way, she lives by and for Subaru, her life begins and ends in Subaru and that caused her weight in the anime to become less than 0, she is heavy, upset, without charisma, without self-estee, with no background and totally lacks development. From the beginning she became Subaru's accessory, you can put it on and take it off whenever you want and that accessory will be happy because it was used at least once. Simply a pathetic character with a large fandom because she is cute.

Good for you. Why not go and just simp emilia?
Oct 23, 2021 3:11 PM

Mar 2021
No idea because Beatrice is clearly the best
Oct 23, 2021 4:38 PM
Jan 2017
Why so little, not enough.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Oct 23, 2021 5:38 PM
Jun 2021
Bro it's so simple, people always simp for this character type. The extremely loyal love interest that confesses. I personally do not like this character type, it's always annoyed me. But, she is still better than Emilia, Emilia is annoying as hell, rem is also annoying but for different reasons. I like beatrice and crusch. It also helps that she did get one of the best episodes of rezero.
Oct 23, 2021 6:07 PM
Feb 2021
She’s not a bad character, I’m just not a fan of characters that would literally do anything for the one they love, especially if it’s (rightfully so) one sided. She was cool until her only character trait was do anything for Subaru.
Oct 23, 2021 6:57 PM

Dec 2019
People like her because she cute idk man
Oct 23, 2021 7:56 PM

May 2021
I just had to say it : Patrasche best girl
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Oct 23, 2021 7:58 PM

May 2021
titodacat said:
Bro it's so simple, people always simp for this character type. The extremely loyal love interest that confesses. I personally do not like this character type, it's always annoyed me. But, she is still better than Emilia, Emilia is annoying as hell, rem is also annoying but for different reasons. I like beatrice and crusch. It also helps that she did get one of the best episodes of rezero.
Jokes aside … I think people love Rem because she underwent the most development . From hating Subaru to idolising him

https://youtu.be/TRO1lwh4euo
Watch this
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Oct 23, 2021 8:07 PM
Jun 2021
Lelouch1408 said:
titodacat said:
Jokes aside … I think people love Rem because she underwent the most development . From hating Subaru to idolising him

Watch this
no she didn't, she legit just flipped a switch from hating him to loving him, thats not a lot of character development. Maybe if it was built up, but it wasn't, it was just after a few episodes that she went from killing him to constantly being by his side. Beatrice had way more character development, even annoying Emilia had more development. Rem literally was there just for subaru to get more development
Oct 23, 2021 9:25 PM
Oct 2020
Why start another waifu war, also did you skip episode 18
Oct 23, 2021 9:32 PM

May 2021
titodacat said:
Lelouch1408 said:

Watch this
no she didn't, she legit just flipped a switch from hating him to loving him, thats not a lot of character development. Maybe if it was built up, but it wasn't, it was just after a few episodes that she went from killing him to constantly being by his side. Beatrice had way more character development, even annoying Emilia had more development. Rem literally was there just for subaru to get more development
She did flip a switch, but it was after Subaru literally “sacrificed “ himself to save the village children. Also she didn’t hate him that much earlier … She was just suspicious of the Witch smell on him
Oct 23, 2021 9:44 PM
Jun 2021
Lelouch1408 said:
titodacat said:
She did flip a switch, but it was after Subaru literally “sacrificed “ himself to save the village children. Also she didn’t hate him that much earlier … She was just suspicious of the Witch smell on him
thanks for proving my point, you said she had the most character development and you summarized her development with 10 words. That's not great development thats just development for the sake of the story. Crusch had better development, rem just gets the points cause people want loyalty and she has that in spades. She is by far the most basic in terms of the main cast of girls with character development, even Emilia had better character development. If we are strictly talking season 1 then the only one who could be argued for is crusch, but since we are talking rezero as a whole rem is far behind most of the main cast in terms of character. What youre describing isn't natural character development but forced character development for plot convenience. Natural is more like what beatrice had with the gradual opening up to him and trying to talk to him and all that.
Oct 24, 2021 3:50 PM
May 2020
Yes why is there any problems ? ;)
Oct 25, 2021 2:49 AM
Apr 2021
Rem > Emilia
Beatrice > Emilia
Ram > Emilia
Oct 25, 2021 6:54 AM
May 2021
_K4W0RU said:

But whenever I check people profile if they like re zero than Emilia is on their fav character list. Although Rem has more favs than Emilia but I still haven't seen a single person who has Rem as a Fav in MAL.But outside of MAL there are tons of people only taking about Rem I still can't figure out what is happening.
Oct 25, 2021 11:19 AM
Apr 2021
croaxidc said:
whos rem?.........
Too soon man... too soon ๐Ÿ˜ข
Oct 26, 2021 7:44 AM
Sep 2021
Maybe just me but I hate rem bc I find her to perfect for my taste. Don’t get me wrong the way tappei wrote her was amazing but I just can’t bring to love a perfect character
Oct 26, 2021 2:35 PM

Apr 2020
Simple: Rem is the epitome of what most guys want from women today. Even me.
A woman who is actually being feminine and submissive and brings more to the table than a fat ass and a pretty face.
"Humans are like isolated islands, floating in the sea of fate.
Human encounters are like the collision of these lonely islands, and once they touch, there would be an effect. Sometimes, the islands would stick together, in the name of ‘interest’, ‘kinship’, ‘friendship’, ‘love’ and ‘hate’. But eventually, they would separate, walking towards the path of destruction.

This is the truth behind life."

-Fang Yuan
Oct 26, 2021 2:41 PM

Apr 2020
Paytxn said:
Also love Beatrice!!<33

That's too harsh๐Ÿ˜‚
Human encounters are like the collision of these lonely islands, and once they touch, there would be an effect. Sometimes, the islands would stick together, in the name of ‘interest’, ‘kinship’, ‘friendship’, ‘love’ and ‘hate’. But eventually, they would separate, walking towards the path of destruction.

-Fang Yuan
Oct 26, 2021 2:44 PM
Apr 2021
cupcake847 said:
Paytxn said:
Also love Beatrice!!<33

That's too harsh๐Ÿ˜‚

I’m sorry but it’s the truth ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Starting a Subaru hate club <3
Oct 26, 2021 2:49 PM

Apr 2020
ViciousAnime_ said:
Not even worth arguing people like you. I think it’s weird that soo many people dislike her. She doesn’t have to be your favorite, but for people to hate her for no good reason when she’s probably done the most for Subaru. It’s just dumb

So many people dislike her because so many people like her.
cupcake847Oct 26, 2021 2:55 PM

-Fang Yuan
Oct 26, 2021 2:51 PM

Apr 2020
Paytxn said:
cupcake847 said:

That's too harsh๐Ÿ˜‚

I’m sorry but it’s the truth ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Starting a Subaru hate club <3

The virgin Subaru can't compete with the gigachad Ram.

-Fang Yuan
Oct 26, 2021 3:01 PM

Jan 2020
I don't think she's a bad character at all.
Oct 26, 2021 3:01 PM
Apr 2021
JeXxTaR said:
Paytxn said:
Also love Beatrice!!<33

But Beatrice likes Subaru, I suppose

I like Beatrice because she’s also a b*tch to Subaru a lot of the time but also because she’s just adorable and funny, I suppose.
I didn’t like her as much later in the series because she started to like Subaru >.< lmaooo
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2016

631 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

715 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 18, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.