Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 20, 2021 11:11 AM
Sep 2020
From the synopsis and poster, I got the vibe of food wars except horniness ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭. I only knew this anime name after watching gintama. Where in one episode gin san mentions about the collaboration with toriko. How is the anime? Should I try it?
Oct 20, 2021 9:28 PM
Jul 2021
Maq_uia said:
From the synopsis and poster, I got the vibe of food wars except horniness ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭. I only knew this anime name after watching gintama. Where in one episode gin san mentions about the collaboration with toriko. How is the anime? Should I try it?

This is a kinda cool show it's fairly funny in a typical kinda shonen way if you have seen hunter hunter think of Toriko(the main character) as a gourmet hunter. This would be similar to the people shown in the hunter exams from hunter hunter where the crew had to hunt pigs. Toriko goes on a mission basically to find a bunch of super rare ingredients from dangerous creatures basically to make up his favourite full course meal this would be alongside his weak and small chef who cooks all the food for him once he's fought off the big monster. All together it's an interesting series that I enjoyed although I would recommend reading the manga towards to end as A) the series was canceled by toei due to sale I believe so the entire story was never fully adapted. B) the last bit of the anime's pacing gets extremely fast and bad as I've the anime tries to tie up some loose ends before it's inevitable cancellation soon. Hope this helps

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toriko Episode 5 Discussion

Game_Master - May 3, 2011

21 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 28, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 3 Discussion

EvilSynner - Apr 19, 2011

29 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:29 PM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 38 Discussion

Cetais - Dec 27, 2011

11 by Frippy_ »»
Apr 13, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 101 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 22, 2013

16 by nightjasmine »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 147 Discussion

SilentTruth - Mar 29, 2014

42 by Gator »»
Jan 16, 2023 3:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.