Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show really likes throwing Miko and Hana together wherever they go. Just glad it's not at school this time and outdoors.

And nope, a fortune teller can't get rid of those monsters for her, or those little bracelets. I think it's a nice try though.

Feb 2018
Back to best horror anime, Miko is on the tand pretending is so hard, Miko is forced to see a ghost and if Miko wakes up / realize the ghost than that ghost will bother her, they were stopping at the family cafe, There seems to be a guy who is waiting for his girlfriend. Do ghosts hate wrestling shows, lol. Did Miko just mention Hana's defense? Idk.... Whether the ghost can harm humans is still a mystery. The fetish and a little alley is pretty creepy.

It's that Majo, huh? Is Miko looking for Juzu?For a prayer beads, isn't 3000 Yen too expensive? That Majo already have title, she was goddamazaa? What does that mean, huh. The scammer is over and it's pretty.

Jun 2019
Again... I'm not gonna lie but some of this shit is genuinely scary AF. I try to put myself in Miko's place and how she might've been feeling seeing all these ghosts around her is genuinely such a scary scenario. I don't wanna even imagine it. But, props to Miko, tho I feel so bad for her.

The bus scene was scary and then the whole bracelet segment was funny and terrifying as well. The old lady realized as soon as she saw both of them that what's going on there? But, little did she know that those bracelets weren't doing anything for Miko. Hana is so cute. I love them both so much, Miko's cool and a brave girl.
Oct 17, 2021 7:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least one thing good with Mieruko's power is that she can clearly see if a person/place is bad or evil depending on how haunted they are xD the old lady's best juzu couldn't even do anything for how hardcore the ghosts are around her so she went back to home and stopped scamming lmao
Oct 17, 2021 7:20 AM

Apr 2010
Well seems like the charms where not working.
As for the monsters, at least the kept the playboy away from Miko, or the other way around so they do some good things from time to time.

As for Miko it's incredible how she manages to ignore them.
Oct 17, 2021 7:23 AM

Feb 2021
No horny camera angles this time, but that scene at the bus was truly nerving. Also prayer beads works only against the weaker ones apparently.
Oct 17, 2021 7:23 AM

Feb 2020
Miko tries to be as brave as possible. I'm so proud of her.

Less fanservice this time which is good. I want them to focus more on the story and the characters.

That bus scene was pretty disturbing.

SerafosOct 17, 2021 7:54 AM
Oct 17, 2021 7:24 AM

May 2020
Miko you aren't safe anywhere, really anywhere, this time it was on bus. Just imagining that you can't even scream out even though hordes of creepy ghosts are sticking around you is enough for anyone to lose their sanity, but Miko's a brave girl. You have everyone's respect girl!

Well praying beads too aren't useful, not that I was expecting them to be. Was fun to see Miko and Hana pairing together, excepting that third girl too to have some screen time.
Oct 17, 2021 7:25 AM
Aug 2021
After reading the manga the anime stays true to every page. I cant wait to see the episode that takes place at the end of the first volume of the manga. When I read the last few pages i had to reread it because it caught me off guard. Then after realizing the whole situation it hit pretty deep.

Can't believe her dad stole her pudding 😭
Oct 17, 2021 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
Miko's weekend trip to find Hana for shopping...starting with a bus trip. And would ya know it that this "peaceful" trip is anything but ordinary. Miko's definitely gonna get some prayer beads for protection.

The bus trip that's ridden of ghosts left, right, front and center, Miko is being tested to the limits of claustrophobicness. Definitely quite scary and creepy that Miko is suffering this on her very own until she literally broke into tears, poor girl. The ghost hauntings continue at Steabucks where the ghost-ridden playboy (I swear it's the same person who wanted cats the last episode) caught Miko watching her, and the last-minute plan to watch some wrestling saved her life. Birds of a feather for a playboy couple, heh.

Miko getting prayer bracelets at Donki, while Hana gets her never-ending rabbit plushies. To save Hana from that one insane moment last episode, Miko giving her a set ensures that she'd be safe too, and looks like it's working...except for one. Saving Hana is Miko's priority, and break her soul many times of scare factors.

To get a better reading, both girls go to a fortune teller, a shady old lady hell bent on profit more than actual prayer bead exorcism. And Miko was the straw that broke the camel's back for this old scammer lady, she definitely knows what Miko is going through to bring out her real guts, that just isn't enough.

Miko will forever be cursed, she's one brave girl.
Oct 17, 2021 7:29 AM

Oct 2017
The charms/beads scene was quite hilarious yet it shows just how serious the situation Miko's in. She continues to be brave and I love it. Miko x Hana moments were sweet. Miko really cares for her.
Oct 17, 2021 7:33 AM

Nov 2019
Poor Miko was trying to set a trend. But her aspirations were crushed.

Godmother knew what was going on, but even her so-called most powerful Juzu, broke apart in the end. Seemed like it did some damages to that ghost cause it stopped following Miko and Hana

Oct 17, 2021 7:35 AM

Dec 2012
3/5
No lewd = weak episode
Oct 17, 2021 7:36 AM

Jul 2020
Well well well, this anime only stands to get creepier. Mieruko is such a mood, literally chilling with ghosts pretending not to see them and then being scared shitless after, she's got balls of steel or something lol.

The bus scene was hella creepy, but I don't think soem fortune teller is going to magically make ghosts disappear lol, especially when it's clearly a scam with those prices!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Oct 17, 2021 7:36 AM
Mar 2021
I definitely get beginning YuYu Hakusho vibes from this series. No clue how or what the series will eventually turn into but damn this series is perfect for me.
Oct 17, 2021 7:43 AM
Struggler

Dec 2020
I love the fact that Miko just has a Danger Meter for creeps and phychos now.

Oct 17, 2021 7:53 AM

Nov 2016
Nice way to deal with the yandere ghost xD

Ngl, kinda missed the excessive fanservice. At least there was another somewhat emotional post ending scene.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 17, 2021 7:59 AM

May 2015
Rorek said:
3/5
No lewd = weak episode

Hana just told Miko-chan that she knows how it feels eating "real" ass. Wasn't that enough lewdness for one episode? :D
Oct 17, 2021 8:00 AM
Oct 2021
Now we're getting to the good stuff. But, man, the art and animation have gone downhill fast.
Oct 17, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show really likes throwing Miko and Hana together wherever they go. Just glad it's not at school this time and outdoors.

And nope, a fortune teller can't get rid of those monsters for her, or those little bracelets. I think it's a nice try though.

Well, that's pretty much to be expected given that they are BFFs and that Hana is the show's second main character, lol. It would be strange if she only appeared every few episodes.

Ishitateso said:
Rorek said:
3/5
No lewd = weak episode

Hana just told Miko-chan that she knows how it feels eating "real" ass. Wasn't that enough lewdness for one episode? :D

I think it was ironic about all the past flooding around fanservice in adaptation.
Oct 17, 2021 8:03 AM

Dec 2014
I can't help but root for Miko when she does her best to be brave. Go Miko-chan!

I liked how she dealt with the yandere ghost and funny how the girl the guy was waiting for exactly like him. xD

The story with the scamming grandma turning over a new leaf after encountering Miko was quite nice.
Oct 17, 2021 8:04 AM
Sep 2021
The dark alley scene really made me feel some type of way...The little crumbs of hope she had because of the prayer bead bracelets were quite delicious, then, losing them in matter of seconds made me feel quite bitter...
Good episode.
I am quit impressed that she still able to resume her day to day life with so much happening...
The boy and the girl in the Steabucks definitely deserved each other
Oct 17, 2021 8:21 AM
Feb 2021
Best baba the fortune teller was utterly defeated by hideous evil spirit. I am sure she will make her comeback. Also, when when are we going to see the 3rd girl, so far its only been Hana and Mieruko chan.

I wish they would have abstained from adding that ass eating things, also if Hana possess such strong aura than why spirit in the episode 2 was abusing her body unbeknownst to her however. Mieureko chan still having nightmare and leaning down to pick Hana doll by being through that disgusting spirit. It seems like it was obsessed with her, wonder what makes it stop following her perhaps the power of scattered bead. She is such a courageous girl regardless,she still hasn't succumb to the mayhem of those maliciously grotesque spirit.

Also the boy and girl from the shop she was in, likely appears to engage in plenty of NTR.
Abysmal_Saint76Oct 17, 2021 8:34 AM
Oct 17, 2021 8:27 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Still not scared of the ghosts while their designs are great though.
The scary part this time was Miko looking up and down from her phone seeing the ghost in human form sitting closer and closer to her.
Oct 17, 2021 8:27 AM
Jul 2021
finally main plot poin starting.
Oct 17, 2021 8:30 AM
May 2021
I almost thought Miko chan was just schizophrenic until the granny also saw it lol
Oct 17, 2021 8:30 AM

Apr 2020
not a lot of panty and oppai shots this episode, I am so pissed and the fact that the show is episodic in nature makes me want to just drop it...", some person out there who doesn't really have any interest on this show at all.

The thing above is just a joke from me, but for realsies yeah there's not a lot of ecchi stuff this episode, but more on the horror department and wow the ghosts here are really scary. The bus scene might be one of the scariest yet because the escalation plus the way the ghost looks was damn terrifying. The resto scene was scary as well, but it was funny how Miko-chan almost fell for the boy, but she can see more than just a gaze of a man (lol).

The beads scene was good too, and the ghost who looks like a sailor...with a chains noose around his neck is pretty scary dontcha think. I laughed at how the Fortune Teller describes Hana with having a strong living aura around her...I mean I'll give her that, she has a strong vibe around her. Sad that we don't get to see Miko-chan with beads again, but it'll be costly and irritating if it breaks all the time. Pretty nice episode, and it seems like the next one will be focused on the Yotsuya family, that will be a nice thing to see!
Oct 17, 2021 8:42 AM
Sep 2020
Another amazing epsiode where I can't wait for the next
Love seeing Miko and Hana hangout together
Ngl..The ghosts or whatever they're called looked extreamely scary, if they were real and I could see them I'd already be dead

Even the part where Miko got the glowing prayer beads I thought it was gonna work but it was still flimsy as the rest

really enjoyed this episode and can't wait for the next
Oct 17, 2021 8:45 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Alas, she's finally gone through one of the apparitions.

I was seriously getting worried that she'd spend the whole show having to also physically avoid them.

Seems that con-artist lady knows what's up with Mieruko, so we'll find out next episode hopefully.
Oct 17, 2021 8:54 AM
Jul 2018
this show is much much better than i expected , ever episode is so good , looking forward
Oct 17, 2021 8:56 AM

Jan 2021
I hope plot finally starts (if there is one)
Because these same reactions every episode is becoming pretty boring.
Oct 17, 2021 9:04 AM

Apr 2018
Back to the duo.. Hana's living a carefree while Miko has to hold herself in. It's pretty scary being in her position. And the fortune teller is finally here. She's pretty much a scammer but who knows if she might be useful later. Hilarious how nothing worked for Miko. Loved this episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 17, 2021 9:05 AM

Aug 2021
I really have high hopes for this show,but so far nothing seems to be clear about its world building logic.....Well at least this episode gave us some peices I guess. This show has got a certain charm about it that I just got a liking to it . So let's hope that next episode proves out to be a breakthrough from here on.And in the worst case scenario;even the anime sucked afterall we still have got a pretty amazing Manga to read.

#SupportForKyoAni#
Oct 17, 2021 9:19 AM

Jan 2015
Oh man I’m so hyped. We are finally getting to the good parts of the manga. They are really doing a good job with this adaptation.
Oct 17, 2021 9:20 AM

Apr 2015
Another episode that does not disappoint
Oct 17, 2021 9:34 AM

Jan 2016
So the studio is following the manga unlike what some "manga readers" have been saying...

Well gonna love reading the forum next week when people will start to complain again about fan service because of a certain scene
Oct 17, 2021 9:43 AM

May 2020
Nice try with charms but ofc won’t be that easy…less fanservice this ep I don’t mind ether way it’s good overall great episode looking forward next week
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Oct 17, 2021 9:46 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
KiR4T said:
I hope plot finally starts (if there is one)
Because these same reactions every episode is becoming pretty boring.
Same, I'm giving this a shot due to all the hype surrounding it and so far it really hasn't lived up to it.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 17, 2021 10:04 AM

Dec 2020
So this grandma can see auras and hana has a strong one, nice try with the bracelet.

They keep following her and yeah.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 17, 2021 10:58 AM

Jul 2015
"Birds of a feather indeed"

The bus scene was pretty scary and i once again praise Miko for keeping her cool.Really great mental strength.

The fortuneteller could see the hint.What is really nice is that Hana really cares for her.5/5 episode.

Oct 17, 2021 11:30 AM

Jun 2021
miros said:
So the studio is following the manga unlike what some "manga readers" have been saying...

Well gonna love reading the forum next week when people will start to complain again about fan service because of a certain scene

what fan service? spoil me please xD
Oct 17, 2021 11:31 AM

Jun 2021
Loved this episode!

Can i hug Miko please? She needs it :(
Oct 17, 2021 11:31 AM

Jun 2017
When you attract so powerful monsters even the scammer gives up. :D
Oct 17, 2021 11:38 AM

Dec 2015
Where did the people that kept saying "if there's no fanservice they will add some" go?
Good episode anyway.
Oct 17, 2021 11:40 AM

Jan 2016
erjata said:
miros said:

Oct 17, 2021 11:42 AM

Jan 2016
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Where did the people that kept saying "if there's no fanservice they will add some" go?
Good episode anyway.

they vanished like a fart in the wild
Oct 17, 2021 11:46 AM
Oct 2021
erjata said:
miros said:

The studio will probably crank this up to 11 like they did with all the other fanservice.
Oct 17, 2021 11:53 AM

Jan 2016
ErvolHetain said:
erjata said:

The studio will probably crank this up to 11 like they did with all the other fanservice.

God bless the people at passione for that
Oct 17, 2021 11:53 AM
Jul 2019
See ? This show can be so good without the shit fanservice present in first 2 episodes. The premise is already strong enough.

Great episode.
Oct 17, 2021 11:57 AM

Jun 2021
ErvolHetain said:
erjata said:

I have read that chapter from the manga right now haha

Fanservice 300% is coming :P
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

245 by Leblunk »»
Apr 22, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

259 by ZehelEisheth »»
Apr 18, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

303 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 12, 7:23 AM

» Chances of season 2

ADthePro02 - Mar 17, 2022

45 by akiraic »»
Mar 19, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

382 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 19, 7:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.