Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2021 2:55 PM
Sep 2009
i cant remember the name of the manga, i read a little bit of it a while ago but didnt bookmark it and didnt add it here. its about a guy who was brought to another world, beat the demon king, was sent back to his own world, and then got resummoned along with his whole class back to the same world he was summoned to in the first place. he teams up with a leviathan type character for a while, has a masochistic old partner that ends up training his classmates while he's out trying to figure out why he got summoned again.
Oct 17, 2021 1:57 AM

Jan 2017
MariusDarkblade said:
i cant remember the name of the manga, i read a little bit of it a while ago but didnt bookmark it and didnt add it here. its about a guy who was brought to another world, beat the demon king, was sent back to his own world, and then got resummoned along with his whole class back to the same world he was summoned to in the first place. he teams up with a leviathan type character for a while, has a masochistic old partner that ends up training his classmates while he's out trying to figure out why he got summoned again.

Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 17, 2021 6:38 AM
Oct 2021
Help find this manga. I read this manga way back before but cant remember the title.

The boy MC has childhood friend (boy) then after they meet again his boy friend becomes look like girl. Now they are in same school and he is still confuse if his friend is boy or girl. The boy MC has with relationship with the most beautiful/sexy girl in their school. The manga is a little bit adult.
Oct 17, 2021 1:54 PM

Nov 2020
ianrules13 said:
Help find this manga. I read this manga way back before but cant remember the title.

The boy MC has childhood friend (boy) then after they meet again his boy friend becomes look like girl. Now they are in same school and he is still confuse if his friend is boy or girl. The boy MC has with relationship with the most beautiful/sexy girl in their school. The manga is a little bit adult.

I think it's Okaeri Alice

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

373 by Yuki135 »»
3 minutes ago

» PINK BANANA is coming! The first English language book of its kind which collects some of the weirdest and most obscure manga of the 60s and 70s.

showashowcase - Apr 2

1 by St0rmblade »»
2 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

50 by Nekoburger »»
2 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

19 by LordZirkaZero »»
3 hours ago

» How long does it take you to read a LN volume?

Maou_heika - Feb 8

19 by Narushisto »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.