Forum Settings
Forums

'Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru' Reveals Main Staff Members

Oct 14, 6:19 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Aniplex opened an official website for the television anime adaptation of Shinichi Fukuda's Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru (My Dress-Up Darling) manga on Friday. The website also revealed the main staff members and a teaser visual (pictured).

Staff
Director: Keisuke Shinohara (Black Fox)
Series Composition, Script: Yoriko Tomita (Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Kazumasa Ishida (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Fine character design assistance)
Sound Director: Akiko Fujita (Wonder Egg Priority)
Music: Takeshi Nakatsuka (Mahou Shoujo Ore)
Studio: CloverWorks

Fukuda began serializing the romantic slice of life manga in Young Gangan magazine in January 2018. Square Enix is shipping the eighth volume on October 25. The publisher also began releasing the manga in English under its Manga & Books imprint last April and shipped the fifth volume on March 22.

Official site: https://bisquedoll-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @kisekoi_anime

Source: Comic Natalie
Modified by DatRandomDude, Oct 14, 6:26 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 14, 6:49 PM

So excited! Sono Bisque Doll is undoubtedly one of the best drawn romcom manga and so deserving of an adaptation, I hope the studio will do it justice.

Oct 14, 7:06 PM

Here before the "Cloverworks fucked up TPN2 hope this doesn't end up like that" doomsayers.

Oct 14, 7:13 PM
Hello “CLOVERWORKS WILL RUIN THIS” clowns.
At least be happy because this will have top tier animation quality.

Oct 14, 8:00 PM
I love CloverWorks so I’ll undoubtedly be watching this but I must say, I’m a bit worried by seeing its being directed by the same person that directed Black Fox. I still remember how horrendous that movie was.

Oct 14, 8:01 PM

Kind of worried with the staff line-up one thing is that the character design for the key visual isn't even that close to the manga, hopefully it will be better when a PV comes out.

Oct 14, 8:40 PM

The staff seems decent nothing special, but the director has experienced in directing like episode and assistant director to some anime. The script composition is worrying tho because of the anime she worked. The CD/CAD is a good animator and have a good track record.

So I think its gonna balanced of newbie and veteran staff. Waiting for the trailer to judged further

Oct 14, 9:47 PM

Hopefully this'll be a great adaptation.

Oct 14, 10:37 PM
Bit worried about clover works due to promised neverland season 2 and horimiya but hopefully they surprise me like how good passione is doing with mieruko adaptation
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots

Oct 14, 11:16 PM

Judevin said:
Here before the "Cloverworks fucked up TPN2 hope this doesn't end up like that" doomsayers.

The manga already fucked itself, so CW does not need to lift a finger in that department.

Oct 14, 11:50 PM

AbelNhom said:

It's valid to be worried about a studio that has now messed up 3 of their shows lol.
*generic image of favorite characters with a sappy quote or "aesthetics"*

Mecha Anime/Manga/VN Tier List

Anime/Manga/VN Tier List

Oct 15, 1:54 AM

Please Cloverworks don't destroy this Anime like you did with Promised Neverland S2 ­čÖĆ­čĆ╗
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"

Oct 15, 4:45 AM
EC Stan

A lot of the staff worked on action series but this doesn't have that much action in it so I don't know, but yeah, doesn't inspire much confidence for now, let's hope it's fine..:/
Anime Watcher and Manga Reader Extraordinaire!!
Especially knowledgeable in the Slice of Life department, ask away if you want help finding good anime or manga!! ;)

I'm also a huge AniMu Fan.

No AniMu, No Life

Oct 16, 10:06 AM

Pyro81300 said:
AbelNhom said:

It's valid to be worried about a studio that has now messed up 3 of their shows lol.

Cloverworks wasn't responsible for ruining TPN2 ?????

The only thing they did wrong was getting 3 projects in a season, but they didn't had any issues with animation with others.

Oct 16, 3:56 PM

Veromaye said:
Pyro81300 said:

The only thing they did wrong was getting 3 projects in a season, but they didn't had any issues with animation with others.

Hmm ig it was more maybe Shirai that was responsible for the mess, but the other 2 still stand.
*generic image of favorite characters with a sappy quote or "aesthetics"*

Mecha Anime/Manga/VN Tier List

Anime/Manga/VN Tier List

Oct 17, 10:00 AM

Veromaye said:

Pyro81300 said:

Hmm ig it was more maybe Shirai that was responsible for the mess, but the other 2 still stand.

The ones responsible for that mess are producers who ordered them to wrap up whole material in 11 episodes. Last 2 or 3 episodes didn't even have script writers listed because no one wanted to be credited for that shitfest.
(Of course manga still gradually went to shit after Norman reveal)

Oct 20, 12:21 PM

A seinen rom-com....Sign me up

Oct 20, 12:27 PM

Rom-com? more like info dump up the ass about knitting and cosplay.